[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a man, how does one deal with being small, low-test and generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: Ullises-Jr.jpg (237KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Ullises-Jr.jpg
237KB, 700x467px
As a man, how does one deal with being small, low-test and generally as unmanly as can be?
>>
Get twink tier and find a nice mistress that will play with your small dick? ;)
>>
You GET BIG
>>
>>16743943
>tfw twink
>>
>>16743943
I'm gay.

How does one go twink anyway?
>>
>>16743938
By cutting off your inferior genetic line.

Or, you know, lifting weights to get stronger.
>>
>>16743945
>>16743952
Doesn't getting buff just look ridiculously insecure when you're short?

I can't think of a more obvious way to scream to the world: I AM INSECURE ABOUT BEING SHORT.
>>
>>16743956
>Doesn't getting buff just look ridiculously insecure when you're short?
All the professional body builders are 5'6"-5'10".
>>
>>16743943
I'm straight but I reckon I'd make for a good twink
>>
>>16743956
THEN STOP BROWSING /FIT/
>>
>>16743968
>All the professional body builders are 5'6"-5'10".
My point still stands.

>>16743974
I don't go there.
>>
>>16743989
Your smaller than 5'6"? Yah, going twink is your only option now.
>>
>>16743946
No way
>>
>>16744001
I'm 167,7 cm so I guess that translates to 5'6?
>>
>>16743950
It's sometimes referred to as being metro sexual, but you actually take care of your physical appearance as much as a girl typically would, sans make up.
>>
>>16744003
Did you actually think a manly man wants to be pegged? I'm into dressing and feminine shit
>>
>>16744006
How do I do that? I don't have boobs.
>>
>>16744006
This includes:
>Hair removal / upkeep
>Manicure & Pedicure
>Putting effort into dressing with good clothing style
>including nice accessories such as quality jewlery
>maybe drink a girly drink openly at a straight bar
>>
>>16744019
>this includes:
>spending all your time and money on your physical appearance
>not doing anything good for your mind as the only thing that matters is look attractive to strangers
OP pls don't
>>
>>16744019
>Hair removal / upkeep
I don't have virtually any body hair

>Manicure & Pedicure
I clip my nails regularly like normal people.

>Putting effort into dressing with good clothing style
How do you dress with a good clothing style?

>including nice accessories such as quality jewlery
I wear some cheap-ass trashy jewellery sometimes, because I'm trashy and enjoy that shit.

>maybe drink a girly drink openly at a straight bar
I like beer.
>>
>>16744026
I never said spend all your money. You can learn how to do most of this shit yourself, especialy the mani/pedi work with enough yoga.
Your personality still matters.
>>
>>16744034
>How do you dress with a good clothing style?
>>>/fa/
>>
>>16743943
You are disgusting and have a dirty mouth.

But I want you to play with my tiny seiner.
>>
>>16744034
>I wear some cheap-ass trashy jewellery sometimes, because I'm trashy and enjoy that shit.
Well you already took a tiny step towards your goal, try refining your tastes.
>>
>>16744048
/fa/ dresses like a bunch of clowns and they never tell me anything.

>>16744053
What does that include?
>>
>>16744065
>/fa/ dresses like a bunch of clowns
You probably wouldn't know how to fashionably shop thrift stores even if nice brands sucked your dick as you passed them on the rack.
It includes having a taste for jewlery of higher quality.
>>
>>16744079
Yeah I'm not going to spend a 50 on something I can get for 5.
>>
>>16744109
>fashionably shop thrift stores
Nigga, it's called learning.
>>
>>16744129
I just look for shit that fits and if it fits, I buy it.
>>
>>16744135
That's lazy and lazy is not attractive.
>>
>>16744146
Then what SHOULD I be doing? Please avoid being vague. Explain it like I'm a robot.
>>
You should lift and look as good as possible. It doesn't matter if you're short or not.

Don't turn into some feminine wuss. In reality, people will respect you a lot less. Maybe you'll be liked by a smaller circle of fetishists, but is that really what's best?

Become a man, not a woman.
>>
>>16744176
You should be buying clothes that make you look good to yourself and for other people to want to look at you in public.
Is that specific enough, sir basement dweller?
>>
clothing makes the man, what you wear speaks volumes about you, your interests and your life style.

Define yourself, what is that you do, like and how do you want other people to see you.
Now does your fashion reflect any of that?
Yes / no?
The yes bits you work on develope them, no bits you look to replace and improve.

If you're completely stuck then what do you want people to think when they see you? Answer that and well point you in the right direction for clothing.
>>
>>16744201
But that's what I DO?!

>>16744226
I want to look like someone who has his shit together. Like, so much that people get self-conscious about how much they don't have their shit together whenever they're in my presence.
>>
>>16743938
You mean sort of nerdy? Like, say, Bill Gates? Or Woody Allen? Or Mark Zuckerberg?

It doesn't seem to have limited them much.

Maybe the problem is not in your stature, but in your relying on that as an excuse.
>>
>>16744273
>You mean sort of nerdy?
No. I'm not interested in nerd shit, either. I tried to get into university for a STEM thing once, but since I didn't pass the entrance exam, I didn't try again. As a matter of fact I am aggressively uninterested in sciences, tehnology, engineering or mathematics.

Also all kinds of competitive and sporty activities. Aggressively, passionately uninterested.
>>
>>16744270
If you want that kind of presence you need to start lifting and looking like a man.

Nobody ever looks at some twig who walks into a room and thinks they're interesting or intimidating in any way.

Get a good haircut too. Don't get some stupid Tumblr haircut or dye your hair purple.
>>
>>16744294
I don't want to be intimidating. I just want people to go "shit, he knows what he's doing and he's happy doing it. I don't know what I'm doing and I'm not happy doing this. This faggot is doing better than I am."

I was planning to shave off the sides and bleach the top of my head white, actually.
>>
>>16744273
> you mean like these BILLIONAIRES?

hmm i wonder
>>
>>16744305
>doing good at life
>faggotry
Pick one.
>>
>>16744305
People will instantly respect you if you're fit. Unless you hang out with a bunch of people who think fat acceptance is ok and they smash weight scales. Being fit will boost your confidence and make you a lot more comfortable with yourself.

The more masculine you are, the more people will respect you. Combine that with a good attitude and a good education, and people will respect you even more.
>>
cum no more than once every four days. Go for as long as possible, if you can.

The longer you hold in your cum, the stronger you becum.
>>
>>16744326
this is nonsense btw. its called homeostasis, moran
>>
>>16744323
Is it some kind of a meme to automatically assume that literally everyone who posts on /adv/ is morbidly fucking obese?

I mean, nothing personal, but there are people who are capable of going to the gym on a regular basis and speaking three sentences in a row without bringing it up.

How does one go about being masculine while being unmanly?

I'm not from one of those countries where you can just BUY an education. I didn't have what it takes to get into university and I'm just one of those peopel who are pretty much incapable of learning things they don't care about. No amount of blood, sweat and tears is going to force maths into my head.
>>
File: gentleman chewy.jpg (28KB, 473x608px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman chewy.jpg
28KB, 473x608px
>>16743938
Go to a doc and get testosterone pills then start lifting weights.
>>
This fucking thread I swear to god.

>how do I be happy without conforming to standard ideals of masculinity
>you must redouble your efforts to live up to the standard ideals of masculinity
>>
>>16744342
I'm not saying people on /adv/ are like that, just a select group of people (especially in college) that you might encounter.

And you honestly just can't be truly masculine while being unmanly. You might have some masculine qualities (independent, self-supportive, protective for example), but you won't fit the whole picture without having the appearance, the confidence, or the behavior. You can work on all of that however: you can lift, you can get better clothes or a better haircut, you can eat better, you can start being financially independent, you can gain self-confidence.

And you don't need to go to college to get an educated. You can become educated on subjects on your own. It doesn't have to be math related either. Could be music, politics, history, etc.
>>
>>16744307
They weren't born billionaires, were they? They were just some nerdy little guys who decided to not let that stop them.
>>
>>16744360
Sorry but the standard ideals of masculinity are what makes someone masculine.

21st century redefinitions of masculinity won't work.
>>
>>16744362
The whole point is that I am not naturally manly, and it's against my religion and inherent faith to spend a lifetime faking something I am not.

What subject would you recommend?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.