[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are outside, see a 10/10 girl walking alone in the street,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

You are outside, see a 10/10 girl walking alone in the street, making it look like a fucking runway, all the men turn around to see her

She is right now on a semi empty street, basically you can talk with her for... 60 seconds until someone reach you both

What do you do?
>>
Leave her alone.
10/10's based upon appearance are halucinations.
>>
>>16742894
ignore her

because women are shit
>>
>>16742894
Smile and look directly into her eyes as we pass. Turn my head to admire her figure when I can. Then continue on my way, happy to have made a small connection with someone beautiful.
>>
>>16742894
Ignore her and carry on with whatever I was doing.
>>
Leave her alone.

If she's a "10/10" and walking like a runway model, she's probably doing it on purpose, vapid as fuck, and will probably tell me that in order for more Americans to be able to read maps in the United States, like such as in Africa and Iraq, such as in we need to improve our education to read maps.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 960x886px
>>16742913
>>16742923
>>16742923
Holy shit, you guys.
>>
File: hmmmpphhg.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmpphhg.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>16742929
>>16742921
>>
>>16742940

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
>>
>>16742955
This video alone means nothing. Not sure exactly what your point is.
>>
>>16742955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4Yzc6g8bY
>>
>>16742962

Nothing, it was just the first thing that came to mind when someone said 10/10 walking like a runway model down empty streets.

I'm sure there are plenty of sharp and intellectual runway models, but if you're going down near empty streets like your putting on a fashion show for yourself, you're probably not the brightest bulb in the box and WAAAAAY too in to yourself.
>>
OP here

I'm not saying she was walking like she were on a fashion show, I'm saying she made the street looks like a fashion show
>>
>>16742894
>"look out for the man with the knife"
>keep walking
>>
If she's wearing/doing anything I think is worth interrupting her time for, I'll comment on that and see if I can make a new friend.
If not, I'll leave her alone.
>>
>>16742894
Fart on her.

>>16742913
Hardly. Guys will fuck more or less anything. 10/10 is easy to hit.
>>
If she's not into me then I'm not gonna waste my time, since beauty is everywhere.
>>
keep your head down and keep walking.
>>
Put this shit on /b/ where it belongs
>>
>>16742894
Walk by her and give a puzzled look and then ask in a sarcastic tone, "Does this look like a runway to you?"

Then 1 of 2 things happen

She gives a bitchy response or face and then you just smile and walk away (because lost cause), or she smiles and attempts to talk to you and then you are in (at least temporarily).
>>
Basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU
>>
>>16742913
Ugly girls don't need to leave their opinion.
>>
>>16744503
lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.