[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever had a hemorrhoid? I never have before now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Hemorrhoid.jpg (4MB, 2800x1867px) Image search: [Google]
Hemorrhoid.jpg
4MB, 2800x1867px
Has anyone here ever had a hemorrhoid?

I never have before now. I noticed it about at least three weeks ago. It is a fleshy protrusion near the entrance of my anus. It hurt at first, but now it doesn't hurt at all unless I poke at it.

How long should I expect it to be there? Will it go away on its own, or should I be doing something to get rid of it?
>>
It can be cured with a penis in your rectum.
>>
>>16741754
yea or just put it back in with your finger, though remember to put it deep up
>>
>>16741754
I've heard that actually has the opposite effect.
>>
>>16741745
honestly you have to go to the doctor, he will cut of the loose bowl part and stick it back together, then you'll be fine.

you can tuck it inside your butt if you don't want to go to the doctor, but it will most likely fall out again anyway
>>
>>16741758
>put it back in
I can't really put it back in. It's a fleshy protrusion at the entrance, it's not coming out of my anus.
>>
>>16741765
It's not "coming out" of my butt. I can't put it back in. It's like a lump at the entrance.

I guess it's an external one?
>>
>>16741745

I suffer from 'rhoids.

Need to see a doctor to see how bad they are. As far as I know, if you develop them ever in your life, you'll always be prone to have them.

Now, mine isn't as bad as yours, but there's certain things that make them worse

>certain foods (I can't have any deep fried foods of any sort. If I do, the next day I'll take a shit and i'll be bleeding out of my asshole for days)
>too much sitting (office sedentary life style, followed by home sedentary life style)
>other things (see doctor)

It will go away on it's own as long as you quit agitating it, but it's best to see a doctor to help find out the cause.
>>
>>16741777
>It will go away on it's own
Do you know how long it usually takes? I figured it would be gone by now.
>>
>>16741783

Varies. It can take days, although if it lasts too long, you really should see a doctor.

After I have some fried food, it takes me 3-4 days of eating clean and having a shit load of fiber to soften up my shit so that my hole heals up enough that I don't have blood coming out.

Yours isn't popped though, it's still unpopped, so I'm not 100% certain. Best to see the doctor and have it looked at. It may not even be a rhoid, if you aren't lucky.
>>
>>16741809
I've never had blood in my stool at all either, plus it doesn't hurt when I do take a shit.

Hopefully it's not just full blown ass cancer.
>>
File: wipes-powerof2.png_0.png (34KB, 186x115px) Image search: [Google]
wipes-powerof2.png_0.png
34KB, 186x115px
Preperation H.
>pic related
>>
Had them twice. Gone after 1-2 months.
But you having them means you're prone to getting them so new ones will appear.

If you ever get a worryingly large one, or one that lasts for prolonged periods of time then visit a doctor.
Otherwise just patience, and keep "monitoring the situation" - to make sure it's not the above case.
>>
It should have gone away by now, especially if you eat lots of fiber and avoid constipating and/or indigestible foods (nuts, corn, etc.). Start doing that and look into consulting with a doctor.
>>
>>16741870
How large is worryingly large? I've never had another one to compare.
>>
>>16741745
I have, you can use Preparation H for temporary relief, no longer than what the box says. See your doctor and hear what he/she has to say. I don't seem to get them anymore, but my anus is swollen and tears easily now. Makes shitting a stressful process.

>>16741816
As long as your blood is bright red, it shouldn't be cancer, but talk to your doctor about it, they'll have a much better idea, than some dummy on an image board.
>>
>>16741959
It's worryingly large if you start worrying that it might be too large, duh.
Google or wikipedia for tips on "when to start worrying" - I did that when I noticed my first one.
No shame in that.

On a related note: this is how stuff works - you visit a doctor when you're worried about your health.
What I'm saying is - if this thread didn't calm your nerves, you should get at appointment.
After all, that's what doctors are for.
>>
>>16741745
ask some special hemorrhoid to your pharmacist, and just eat plenty of fruits and drink plenty of water to avoid constipation, or if anal sex is too intense for you just take the edge off
>>
>>16742029
Well I've never had anal sex and never had trouble shitting, so I don't even know how I got it.
>>
>>16742522
its genetic
>>
>>16742554
But I didn't get it until I'm 31?
>>
Eat paprika and drink more water, that work for me.
>>
>>16742563
I didn't get them till my late 20s. There is definitely a genetic factor in play.
>>
They go away

you need a Hemorrhoid "cream" i have one called xyloproct.

Dont push that hard next time, sit better, stop videogames for a while, etc.
>>
>>16742563
you're not born with cancer either, but it's mostly genetic as well. sadly
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.