[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: u1QHrh.gif (593KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
u1QHrh.gif
593KB, 275x206px
I have two girls I want to go out with, but I want a long lasting relationship with a single one. How do you go about choosing?
>>
>>16740836
Take both on the same date.
Tell them they are competing for you.
Point out what you'll be judging them on.
>>
>>16740855
I know one girl a lot more than the other, I am going to date the other to get to know her more but she texts me everyday and says goodnight while the other just falls asleep whenever. I don't know what to judge them on, they are both great.
>>
>>16740870
That just means she's infatuated with you for now. It won't last trust me. She'll expect you to be the one to do it and will go apeshit if you don't.
I'd go with LTR
>>
>>16740836

Are you a young guy? Why are you in a rush for a LTR?
>>
>>16741157
I want a LTR with both and both want LTR too, it's simply that I've known one a lot longer than the other.
>>
>>16741166
>I want LTR
>they want LTR

Again, why?
>>
That's my preference. I don't like sleeping around or constantly wooing chicks to like me. I like spending time with a single one.
>>
Might wanna keep the 3 way relationship as an option /: I'm telling u, u can never have enough women in ur life
>>
>>16741166
How long have you known each one? The risk with the one you've known for a shorter period of time is that she's just in the initial phase of excitement. And once you date her for a little while she'll dump you because she'll feel bored
>>
>>16741173
Why not? I'm a grill and never dated anyone casually, some people just don't see the point of it and frankly I never understood why so many people are into this.
>>
>>16741178

Are you sure of this? Have you slept around with 10-20 women and reached this conclusion? Or are you just, in this point of life, wanting to commit to one person for an indefinite amount of time?
>>
>>16741179
Seems assholish but I have been thinking about it. Going to be tough because I can only meet them on weekends lol. Both have conflicting work schedules compared to me.
>>16741182
2 years for one and a month for the other.

The 2 years one we have been on and off again and found the other girl to make it finally off. New girl wasn't seemingly interested and 2 year girl really cleaned up her act to and said she wants a LTR but then new girl wants to date now too.
>>
>>16741188
>I'm a grill

Of course you want one person. Most girls just want one person... The right person. Women are biologically designed to be selective of who they create offspring with, because the child will have a closer proximity to you and your emotional fulfillment.

It's an entirely different case with men
>>
>>16741201
Well I don't think that's true in nowadays' society tbqh. Almost every girl my age (I'm 21 so it's not like I want to have kids yet) that I know of have been casually dating.

>>16741199
One month's nothing. You should probably wait and see if what you're looking for is a LTR.
>>
>>16741211
I do know I want a LTR, that's not even up for debate.
>>
>>16741217
Yeah I got it lol. It's just that you can't be sure that a girl you've known for a month actually wants the same thing, it might just be the initial excitement. Do you know a little of her past? Did she have a lot of BFs?
>>
>>16741211

Girls don't casually date. They are auditioning men to see if they are that 'right person'. When a girl grows tired of a guy, she will leave to go audition another man.

Most guys date because they fear losing easy access to a vagina. Young guys that want a LTR are fearful of being assessed and rated by the female community, due to low self esteem.

Simple biology- women want the best sperm, men want a variety of frequent vagina.
>>
>>16741191
Check my triple digits.
>>
>>16741228
She hasn't had a relationship. Her life, almost on the creepy level, has always been with her family. They buy three of everything apparently with her parents, she says she wants to get away from that finally.
>>
or, screw women and go for men. Its ok to be a fag yo
>>
>>16741241
Um it kinda sounds like she's using you to get away from it tbqh... I don't know her so I don't want to jump to conclusions but why hasn't she been able to get away on her own? Do you plan on living together or something ?
>>
>>16741253
That is an interesting perspective that I didn't think about. She did say she wanted to be friends only but I told her that I'm seeking a relationship, no friends. She did have to think about it but she did say that she would be fine with that but of course we won't know until a few dates. She is looking to move out of her parents, I doubt we'd move in together anytime soon but I think she will be a lot more independent this year. 2 year girl is also moving out, she is on the fence about us living together despite knowing each other for so long.
>>
>>16741268
Honestly I wouldn't seek a LTR with anyone who's not independant. I'd say wait at least until her plans to move out are concrete, but if she asks if she can move in with you then that's a big red flag imo.
What worries me is that she'll probably depend on you a lot since her family has always been taking care of her, and that might turn into a toxic relationship in the long run.

The girl you've known longer seems like a much more stable choice for a LTR. I can kind of understand why she doesn't want to live together yet though if it's her first time moving out. It's kind of enjoyable to feel like you're completely independant for the first time.
>>
>>16741238
Ok, good man. I had to ask because so many guys rush into LTRs without having much women experience. Since you've fucked so many, these two must be decent catches. I say go with the one that is going to age well and be a decent mother. If that sounds like either one, then just flip a coin.

Or try and keep both?
>>
>>16741304
I'm not OP, just a random man-whore, but yeah I agree. Lots of girls are damaged and I only seriously dated a few, still then they themselves were far to wrecked to even continue
>>
>>16741299
They both aren't fully independent, that's pretty hard to do in this modern day and age. They both live with their parents but both are planning on moving out, both don't have moving in with me as their first go to. I think you are mixing up her involvement with family as a dependency financially, that isn't the case but it does seem like she's been isolated socially. 2 year girl makes a lot of sense in a lot of ways I agree. Maybe it's because new girl is immediately fixated on going out with me already vs. 2 year girl hasn't made any real commitment until now that makes me attracted to the new girl.

>>16741304
I have been with a lot. I'm very confident in bed, it's the process in getting them into bed I dread lol. Been with 2 year girl, new girl is a Virgin and haven't talked about any of that yet.
>>
>>16741361
Thing is new girl might not know what she's getting into if it's her first relationship. I find it a little risky to plan a LTR with someone who's never been with anyone else. You've been with a lot of women so you know what it's like but chances are she'll be idealising your relationship and will backpedal when she'll realize it's not what she expected.
It might seem ideal, but the fact that she's a virgin doesn't mean anything. I have a friend whose GF was basically the same as new girl. As soon as she lost her virginity she gained a lot of confidence and ended up cheating on him and turned into a massive slut so yeah. That's your call but if you chose new girl, dating casually before getting committed might be a better idea.
>>
>>16741435
OK thanks for your input.
>>
>>16740836
Gather more information. When you can't gather any more and the choice still doesn't seem clear, flip a coin.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.