[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no college degree however I asked her I would think since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (438KB, 1209x2004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438KB, 1209x2004px
I have no college degree however I asked her I would think since u have a college degree you would know better no to have unprotected sex.

Would a bad past be a deal breaker? She already met my parents...
>>
Op pic related btw
>>
>>16739934
What's wrong with Kevin cum inside her you moral.
Ler her go. She finally wants to have a good relationship don't you ever killed her by making her never want one ever again.
You retarded.
>>
>>16739960

How am I retarded?
>>
>>16739960

Would u want to spend time with a girl that was college educated and met someone foreign staying in a different country allowing him to cum inside her and then obeying him to take a plan b pill and never hear from him again and get UTI?
>>
>>16739934
It wouldn't be for me, it might be for you, and having a degree doesn't make you any better at making life choices.
>>
>>16739980
I wouldn't want to but at least I'm not gonna digging about who the hell is Kevin.
>>
>>16739980
She already told you he didn't do it inside.

This is obviously a deal breaker for you, though I don't get how it happening in a different country makes s difference.
>>
>>16739991
Good question. He's unemployed so that bothers me. A good person that is healthy is employed.

>>16739992
I don't believe her. This guy was Colombian living in Japan and had the dirty dick and told her to take a plan b pill after bringing no condom. Pathetic on both parties. A bad past has a grey future.
>>
>>16740005
So I'll go for abort. If it's a deal breaker for you just abort.
>>
Why do you even come to /adv/? You're not asking for advice. You're asking for random strangers to support a conclusion you've already made.

>hay guise, wut u think?
You're retarded.

>I not retard, dirty Colombian dick, guess he must have no job, so no hygiene. D'hurrrr
Do you even read what you're posting?
>>
>>16740130

I looked him up already and his LinkedIn is student.

I read what I write.
>>
What she did was certainly irresponsible, however if it was a one-time lapse in judgement it's not really a big deal. You're overreacting a bit. However..

OP, it's understandable to be upset by this. Nobody wants to hear about someone they like having sex. But it seems to me that you're trying to work backwards to craft a rational explanation for your emotions.
>>
>>16740140
Seems you missed the most important part: you're not asking for advice, you're asking for confirmation on your decision.

Nobody cares and nobody knows why you care. Years ago one dude came in this chic. Big deal. Nothing happened, she's not sick and she's got no kids. It's in the past, leave it in the past.

Why are you shitting up an advice board? Ask for real advice or get out.
>>
>>16740146

I really do like her however she gets UTI on and off and I feel as though this Colombian guy is the reason why either one of us (most likely me because I care for her deeply) has to get antibiotics for it to go away.

On top of that we just got back from Disneyland 3 days ago and we had a wonderful time.
>>
>>16740156

It's the principle. On top of that I volunteer promoting safe sex and I perform songs at venues about safe sex. She has UTI and has not tested herself so I'm afraid of catching something. We had sex a lot (protected) however I ate her out a little bit. I feel fine but Monday I'm going to get tested. I haven't told anyone about this.
>>
>>16739934
bad past shouldn't decide her future. She might've been a slut before, but it wasn't in your neighborhood or anything so that is cool. Also, she is being extremely honest with you which is admirable. I would say give her a chance, but tell her that one sign of anything like her cheating or something or even just talking to those guys again and you are gone. Also, this could work well for you. She might've learned a thing or two along the way. In my experience, experienced girls are better to date if you can trust them. The sex with them is so much better than girls who weren't sluts at least at one time. I've dated both girls with no past and girls with slutty pasts and honestly the latter is better as long as you can trust her. When they are trust worthy, they become your slut. Ask for anything and you shall receive my friend. It's your call, but she came out and was honest with you about this so she really likes you. If it were me I would give her a chance to date you.
>>
>>16739934
The fact that she even fucked a guy name kevin is disgraceful.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1242x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1242x459px
>>16740174

I just messaged him this.
>>
>>16739934
LOL @ that pic.
>WHO THE FUCK IS KEVIN WHATS HIS ADDRESS
Gentlemen. We all need to grow up and realize that women have sex too. I know, it's like discovering that your father has a dick. Shocking. A lot of women took dick before you and you know all those dirty things you like to do to her? Yeah other men like those things too. I understand guys, I do. But it's time to set YOURSELVES free from this vicious cycle of dick envy about men that your women have fucked in the past.

I know that i thoroughly enjoy fucking women like a dirty bastard. I really, really don't want to live in a world where women don't let me fuck them crazy just because they might need to save themselves for their next guy. So many problems are caused by this attitude gentlemen.

OP if this is a deal breaker for you then eject and get the fuck out. OR you could realize that you get to do allllll of the things (AND MORE!) that those other men did. When I hear a girl telling me how dirty she's been with other men I'm like fuck yeah, here I go to one up that mofo.
>>
>>16740186
literally lol'd
>>
>>16740167
OK. I'm not asking you to justify your decisions.

Let me be as direct as possible:

What advice do you want?

Let me give some examples of real questions of advice:

>should I worry about her health or my health?
No. It's been years. Zero reason to believe either of you is at risk.

>should I go with her to make sure she gets tested?
Yep. based on your posts so far, it is impossible for you to stop worrying

And here are some examples of questions that don't ask for advice:

>will other guys cum in her in the future?
Most likely

>will she cuck me?
Most likely
>>
>>16740186
Good for you, man.

Never accept less than best.
>>
>>16740186
Oh my god why would you even bother--ah forget it, you already did it, so I can't stop you.

Anyway holy fuck from the slang she used I realized that she's from the same state as me. Are you from there too? This is so surreal!!!

Anyway. I am pretty sure that guy is gonna be confused as to why you sent him that, if he even notices your msg. But he might not since you're not his fb friend, so don't hold your breath.
>>
>>16740215
not hard to figure out she's from california.
>>
>>16740432
If you're serious, then nope, she's not.
>>
>>16740432

You mean Hawaii?

only people I've ever heard say "the Mainland" are my hawaiin family, plus, "hapa"

Anyway... I know in the sticks, college educated might seem like a lot... but that really has absolutely nothing to do with getting a degree...
>>
>>16740159
You know that a UTI is not a STD right?
>>
>>16740586
Not OP, but I've been wondering about that. He seems to think a recurring UTI is Kevin's fault. I wanna say that's wrong but I don't know for sure. I know that sex can cause irritation that leads to a UTI, but that's not permanent, right?
>>
>>16740585
See? This guy gets it.

Idk man this is so surreal. Now I can't stop wondering if this is a chick I know or have seen before. But then again there are eight islands so I guess it's unlikely.
>>
>>16740643

Nope.

Urinary Tract Infection.

They can also be caused by soap, douching, wiping the wrong way, bad diet, and a pleathora of other reasons. Both genders can get them but women are more predisposed (because they have shorter more exposed ureathras) and are more likely to get chronic UTI's (because genetics. Just like some people get colds/flu's easier. Me personally, I get sinus infections crazy easily).
>>
>>16740656
Ahh I see. Thanks anon! I learned something new today.

I got a UTI once, from having sex with my first boyfriend (I think it was from the friction). Cured it with antibiotics, never got another since. He told me that I should have gone to the bathroom to pee after sex to prevent UTIs, and I have no idea if that was bullshit, but now every time I have sex with my current boyfriend, I go use the bathroom after we finish, and then I return to bed to cuddle with him afterwards; he doesn't mind my weird ritual, and it seems to work so far haha.

Anyway I kind of don't blame OP for being like "AGHH SHE HAD SEX WITH RANDOM DUDE WITH NO CONDOM WHAT IF STD," but I think they both should have calmly gone to get tested and then he shouldn't have sent that incredibly faggy message to that guy, like holy fuck I can't get over it. I was really on your side, OP, until you sent that.
>>
>>16740005
>Colombian in japan

You have no selfworth if you choose to date and/or fuck this degeberate whore.
>>
>>16740680

Kind of true, but you need to actually properly pee to flush things out, and by that I mean a strong, steady stream, not just squirt a few drops.

Actually, amusingly contrary to OP's story, the reason why my girlfriend got an Implant was because without fail, every single time we had sex with a condom on, she would get a UTI afterwards.

Ever since she got the implant and we stopped using condoms, not a single one since.
>>
>>16740691
Ahh I see. Makes sense. Thanks for the advice!

And LOL! Come to think of it when I got that UTI we were using a condom. I still use condoms now, but I've been lucky and haven't gotten another UTI since, so I guess either the peeing is working or my body is kind to me now.
>>
File: image.jpg (462KB, 1190x1859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462KB, 1190x1859px
OP here.

I decided to keep her since she likes me.

FYI I'm performing in downtown San Jose next month and I'm going to debut a song about fuckers that have sex raw and tell her to take a plan b pill. How pathetic is that shit. If you are a man that does not have a condom, you need to own it and not have unprotected sex. There's a reason why there are low lives that are born because of unplanned pregs or young fucks that are taking medicine from catching something.
>>
I would not call a bad past an inherent dealbreaket, necessarily, unless the person had done something well and truly irredeemable. But I WOULD treat it as some cause for alarm, and I would certainly be looking for signs that the person had learned from their mistakes, and changed accordingly.
>>
File: image.png (452KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452KB, 720x720px
>>16739934
If she's not a virgin, don't even consider any relationship with her longer than a couple fucks. Also you can guarantee while she was in college that she was riding the cock carousel. Whore + career bitch = ticking time bomb. If she won't completely dedicate her best years to you, then don't dedicate your best years to her.
>>
>>16740952
Wtf, still thinking a UTI is an STD
UTIs are not contagious.
>>
>>16740988

I have a trademark and a business and told her I want a prenup if we get married. I have two lawyers and can get another one. I'm more focused on making money than being In a relationship so at the end of the day, I'm the prize and she knows that.
>>
>>16740999

It isn't clear yet. I'm getting tested Monday and I'll get the results first. It's an obstacle to challenge.
>>
>>16740988
>a woman's late teens is her best year
According to who? I started dating my current gf when I was 18 and she was 17. Four years later, we are both more mature people and I like her personality a lot more.

Late teens may be better for sex, but for serious relationships, women in their 20s are far superior. OPs girl sounds like she's done experimenting and wants something more serious. I'd consider that a much better candidate for a serious relationship than one who's currently in the middle of the "I want to explore my newfound sexuality and fuck everyone" phase.
>>
>>16741046
What do you mean? A urinary tract infection is NOT a sexually transmitted disease. I used to get them all the time when I was 8 because I didn't drink enough water. Guess what, I was a virgin.
>>
>>16741172

What I mean is:

It would b foolish not get tested if someone you knew got UTI after unprotected sex and them not getting tested at all.
>>
>>16740952

>autistic asian dude

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>16741206
WTF
You can get a UTI from protected sex, you can get it from wiping the wrong way, you can get it from being dehydrated, you can get it if your pH levels are off, but IRS not SPREAD from the other person.
It's from the friction and sweat and bodily fluids blocking the urinary tract. It is not contagious. It is not contagious!

Sure, get her tested for STDs because she had unprotected sex and might have something she doesn't know about. But the UTI had absolutely nothing to do with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 360x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 360x317px
>>16741084
>exploring newfound sexuality. What a fucking joke. If she wants to explore her sexuality, she can masturbate. Or explore it with one person that she plans on being with for the rest of her life. How much of a cuck do you have to be to marry up a used whore. I couldn't live with a woman like that. Imagine looking at your wife kissing your child, knowing that those same lips were wrapped around some niggers cock in some filthy bar restroom. Not only that, but it's been proven that a girls previous hookups may influence later pregnancies. Literally the definition of a cuckold.
>>
>>16741303
Well I figured he was Asian since he's talking about a chick in Hawaii, so chances were high. I am so embarrassed that I'm also an Asian in Hawaii; I don't want people thinking all of us are this autistic.

Brah seriously. You tripping over one UTI that got nothing to do with anything. Yeah get tested, but does she know you sending messages like that to some dumbass haole who no can remember her punani?

I can't believe she's begging you to stay, after she opened up to you and you responded like that. No self-respect at all, this the kind of girl always whining on Facebook about being alone, wishing for true love and someone to accept her for who she is. Makes me so mad she doesn't just dump your bitchy ass, but I guess she's stupid enough to deserve you.
>>
The I've gotten over my fear of commitment line bugs me.

I'm a girl with that fear, we don't always mean it.
>>
ha!
this is the sole reason i visit this board, the level of delusion just keeps getting higher
whats even crazier is that the girl is begging him...
>>
>>16740186
literal autism
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.