[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x313px
So i was friends with him for a while. I don't know what this feeling is exactly but i think I liked him. Really feel comfortable to be with him every time we and our friends hang out. I supposed him felt the same.
He tried bickering me every time he has a chance and i did it to him too. I also hit him sometimes. But honestly he bickering another females friends as well even it's not as much as me. He tried to intimate by sat down next to me or used his knee to touch my knee. He would automatically around me every time we looking for room to sit down or so. Otherwise he would offer to carry my stuff like coat or bag etc. i think I liked him more than a friend and I supposed him to feel the same or it would be me delusional about us. I believe in my instinct even though i know it's not always right.
So the point here how do i get him since he never made any moves. We texted back and forth but didn't remain it everyday,just a period of time. So what do I do now? Since I don't want to be that active. I'm a girl I want to be chased like other girls as well.
>>
Whats preventing you from just telling him how you feel?
>>
>>16739643
It's embarrassing. What if he says no? I don't think i can face my friends one he says No to me. No doubt if he thought the same.
>>
OP here. Any helps at all?
>>
>>16739656
Then you deserve to stay lonely. Lol, stupid bitch
>>
>>16739605
>I don't want to be that active. I'm a girl I want to be chased like other girls as well.

Don't be like that. You have to take risks in life if you want to get something.
Tell him how you feel. Or try something different like kissing him when you two are alone. If he says he doesn't want that just agree with him to never mention it again and move on.
>>
>>16739718
How the hell you call me stupid bitch you moral
>>
>>16739726
I don't think if we ever have a chance to be alone without others. So it's impossible. Anything else?
>>
Just take the plunge anon. Tell the person you have something important that you need to get off your chest.

Speak your mind, dare to take a chance. The worst you'll receive is rejection, and after time you'll get over that and find someone else to be interested in.

It's not like the friendship will be ruined, so long as you don't make it awkward.
>>
>>16739747
Then ask him out?
Create a scenario where you two are alone.
Go to a movie or something, there are millions of possibilities.
>>
>>16739753
But how do i face my friends after he rejected me? It's a shame if everyone knows he rejected me,since my friends always think I'll go for some one that "high standards" than him.
>>
>>16739777
Why should he even tell the others about it?
They don't have to know.
>>
>>16739777
Who cares what your friends think? If they're good friends, they'll comfort you if you're rejected. Besides, it isn't any of their business unless you seek solace in them.

Don't care what others think of you, if you do that, you'll always be held back.
>>
>>16739763
I did it once I think. Not asking him out but told him to invite me to go with him if he ever go out. He liked photography so he went to the countryside sometimes. Whenever i said don't forget to invite me his party something he always kind of "I thought you don't like it" or " i know you don't want to go with me" something. I think I should give up already
>>
>>16739777

You're never going to enjoy your life in any way until you stop caring so much what other people think
>>
>>16739787
What other people think is the most important thing in this world

If people think you're attractive and trustworthy; they'll throw themselves at you

If enough people decide you're undesirable, they'll kill you
>>
>>16739786
You are aware that maybe he is just as shy as you are and that's the reason for his acting?

What if you are both in love with each other but you will never know because no one wants to do the first step? Do you think you can live with that?

You will regret that someday, i promise. Just do it.
>>
>>16739782
I know he would. Their was a male friend older than me as well pretty close to him they talk and share things. This older guy once jokingly offered me to date him when I chatted and said I'm single as fuck. Then this guy tell me to be positive after i told him I don't think he likes me bla bla bla that I can't reach my crush standards. Now if he knows i got rejected by him I'll be so dead
>>
>>16739800
Anon, there are signs everywhere. Just ask him out. I have a feeling he's going to say yes.
>>
>>16739792

I was referring more to the kind of petty gossip and judgments that would make someone terrified of rejection, not rejecting the basic idea that it's good to be a good person.
>>
>>16739794
This pretty much it but I don't have the courage to make any moves. One of my female friends asked me why didn't i date him. I want to but I don't know if he is the same. He never posted any pictures of girls on his insta except me. But I don't really know what it is
>>
>>16739803
Should i? Just say let's grap some coffee?
>>
Is this bait? From what you are telling us its fucking obviousw that he feels the same as you.
>>
OP, I'm a guy.

A girl I never would have expected to be interested in me (seriously, i thought we didn't even share a common language) asked me out completely out of the blue.

We had a wonderful time, and it never would have happened if she was waiting on me because I literally didn't know I could've tried.
>>
>>16739830
But why didn't he makes any moves? I will fucking say yes if he ever asked me to go for a drink. He pretty talkative and bickering so I'm not sure if he is shy
>>
>>16739818
Yeah, ask him to go to lunch with you. Or even bolder, say "Hey, you wanna get dinner and maybe go to the movies?" You can either add that you'd like to to be a date, if he's inclined.

Or you can bring it up after the dinner/movies, be like "Look, I had a really great time and I'd like to do this again. Maybe as a date?"
>>
>>16739835
How did she do that? Just typical "hey lets ho for a drink" or "i liked you do you want to go out with me?"
>>
>>16739818
Maybe lead with "Hey __ do you like coffee?"

"Oh great, cause I wanted to try this place called ___. Wanna come with, we can chill after and talk about (school,work, some other small talk thing)"

Any guy who wants to get coffee and chat is either super interested or gay... win-win, bf or gay buff in future.

If he turns you down take it as a no to dating?

???

Profit.
>>
>>16739843
God damn this straight? Isn't it too obvious? If he says no I don't think if we ever go back to be just friends again
>>
>>16739841
He could ask us the same about you and it would be the same answer.
>>
>>16739848
More casual.

Literally "I'm in your city at a bar. Do you want to come?"
But it was after midnight on New Years, so it was a pretty strong message.
>>
>>16739855
Why would you want to be friends with someone who won't even go to the movies with you? Think about that. Read it a few times if it helps.
>>
>>16739855
Sure, it's straight to the point, but it's not being overly assertive.

Look, any friendship can last if you want it. Sure, it might be awkward for a while, but on the off chance he says no, give it a few weeks. Then text him and be like "Hey, are we cool now? I don't want things to be awkward and I'd like to stay friends"

Then it leaves it up to him, not you. Unless you really can't handle being friends, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Course, I'm able to throw aside feelings if I need to. Gotta keep on keepin on, yeah?
>>
>>16739853
This. Maybe i can try this. There is two abilities that he could be gay or he does interested in me.
>>
>>16739865
Shit, I didn't even think to mention that in my below post. Props anon!
>>
>>16739865
Go to a movie alone two of us if different to compare with with a group. If he doesn't like me apparently he'll avoid being alone with me
>>
>>16739870
That's the way to go. Brave myself,storms is coming
>>
>>16739859
I tried one when we first know each other. I was with my sister at that moment and texted him if he wants to join us. He said no and excuses by busy with college.
>>
>>16739931
Yes, and now you know each other better. Stop making excuses, just go for it. JUST DO IT
>>
>>16739931
Then I've got another story for you.

After she asked me out, I asked her out. She said she had plans. I asked again a few days later, and we made plans! But then she "got sick"

I was so sad. I thought she didn't like me.

A week or two later after we kept talking, I asked one more time. She said she would "love to" and we had a wonderful time again.

If I gave up the first time she was busy, it never would have happened! She really must have been busy and sick, I think.
>>
>>16739950
I wish if I were her and if he were you. Anyway I'll try it tomorrow as i have a day off and to see what's gonna happen. I'll update this as soon as possible
>>
>>16739977
Good luck anon. I believe in you! You've got this!
>>
>>16739993
Cheers. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. God dam I just want it to be successful haha
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.