[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is smoking weed with another dude Should I be worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (49KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 338x305px
Girlfriend is smoking weed with another dude
Should I be worried? I don't know shit about weed. Does it make you horny? Am I being overprotective by giving a shit about this.
>>
Is she with a whole group of friends, or is she alone with a male friend getting high?

You should just invite yourself along next time, and see how she reacts. Say "hey that sounds like fun, I'm not busy today, mind if I come with you?"
>>
Yes you should be worried, that sleazy fuckbag stoner is putting the moves on your girlfriend by smoking her out.
The only reason anyone ever does that is because they are looking to get some.
Not even friends share weed after a certain point.
Psychedelics are a tool of hippies to induce sexual promiscuity.
>>
>>16737974
With a group. Her, a girl and two other guys
>>
Yes smoking one on one with someone makes you horny.
>>
>>16737986
This post is the truth.
Girls will do anything for free weed too.
>>
>>16737964
being "high" lowers inhibitions and smokers know that. the belief that your inhibitions are lowered will further lower your inhibitions because "fuck it, i'm high and just trying to have a good time while i escape from reality and my problems."

if she were 1 on 1 with a dude then yeah, you'd be worried. one or both of the dudes she's with wants to fuck her. that's a fact.

is her girlfriend the type to enable her? are you tight with her girlfriend?

do you trust your girlfriend? does she have slutty tendencies?

at the very least, one or both guys will flirt with her hardcore while she's under the influence. worst case scenario she's getting DP'd.
>>
>>16737999

Just go with her next time, and see if it's sketchy. There's no way of knowing, based on the information you've given.

I've smoked with people that I didn't want to have sex with, I've smoked with people I did want to have sex with, I've smoked with people that I've had sex with. Sex and weed are not necessarily related.

The real problem is that you're not involved in your GF's social life and you have no idea what's going on in your own relationship
>>
>>16737999
> My girl is getting triple teamed: the post

Sorry to break it to you, nigga but some fuccbois been up in ya girl's business
>>
>>16737999
>letting her go on double dates lel
>>
ITT: faggots who don't smoke weed
depends on your girlfriend - if she has a good number of male friends, it may just be that. I have a heterosexual male friend who I can be alone and smoke with - we're both attractive enough but not into each other (he likes blondes and I like italians and we're both Puerto Rican).
>>16738029 has the right idea - don't be paranoid without knowing everything. Smoke buddies are actually a thing in stoner circles.
>>
>>16738050
your male smoke buddy just wants to fuck you.
>>
>>16738050
Jesus could you be more of a degenerate?
Every faggot stoner i know uses smoking a girl out as a tactic to get with her, and you can't deny that this is done.
>>
>>16738058
I can very much guarantee this isn't the deal - I'm his number one wingman and vice versa. And I'd definitely say he's way more attractive than I am. We're just good friends.
>>16738061
lmao so you've seen it used as a form of picking-up girls and automatically every guy and girl who smokes together fucks? By that logic, I've been fucking two of my best friends for years.
>>
>>16738123
ask him if he has ever been interested in sleeping with you. if you're such good friends then i imagine this has already been a conversation you've had.
>>
>>16738123
> some stoners do it so therefore all stoners always do it every time by law
Are you mentally retarded? Probably are from all that weed.
It is done as a pick up method and you can't deny that.
Just because you don't do it doesn't mean no one does it
>>
>>16738135
the topic has never come up because it's never been an issue or a question? he's not attracted to me and I'm not attracted to him, is this a concept that is foreign to you? Have you ever heard of a thing called body language?
>>
>>16738154
It is.
And I never said it wasn't - don't put words in my mouth, it's not a good look. I just told you not to assume that one case = all cases. Calm down, no need to be this buttmad.
>>
>>16737964
Weed is a gateway drug to other fun party drugs.
Chilling with a nice guy is a gateway to his nice cock.
>>
>>16738170
I fucking hate hippies and stoners and this man's girlfriend is getting duped into engaging sexually with three other dudes through means of drugs and degeneracy, and this pisses me the fuck off
>>
File: 1448376944650.jpg (15KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1448376944650.jpg
15KB, 294x313px
>>16738163
>the topic has never come up
>he's not attracted to me
>implying you have the ability to accurately gauge an individual's intent through body language alone as a burned out stoner
>>
>>16738123
I bet your friends have masturbated to you facebook profile pics.
I bet they would date you given the chance.
Sadly they're in the friendzone.

Still hanging with guys who are in the freindzone isn't that reassuring to bf as friendzone guys love talking shit about current bfs.
>>
Were you invited?
Is it only the 2 of them?
Has she ever given you a reason not to trust her?
>>
>>16738188
>an individual's intent through body language alone
>not the countless times we've been drunk, high, both, other, etc and alone.
We've been best friends since our freshman year of college. I'm starting my Master's and he's finishing up this semester - I think it's more an issue of us having created a rapport over the last 5 years than anything, in all seriousness.
You're such an angry person. Chill, smoke a bowl, might help you out.
>>
>>16738207
Degenerate faggot
You think smoking your drugs is the only way to relax, don't you
Luckily, most of us aren't missing something in our lives, so we don't need to get addicted to drugs like you are
>>
>>16738207
i don't partake in childish activity anymore you degenerate.
>>
File: imouthomie.jpg (23KB, 494x331px) Image search: [Google]
imouthomie.jpg
23KB, 494x331px
>>16738214
I think my work here is done.

In any case, OP, just be open and honest with your girlfriend and communicate with her. You have a right to be paranoid, but it doesn't mean that she's cheating on you - you should trust and respect her and yourself more than that. Good luck.
>>
File: 658143.jpg (112KB, 450x442px) Image search: [Google]
658143.jpg
112KB, 450x442px
>>16738223
Glorious.
>>
>>16738242
>>16738235
Typical stoner sleazbag
Avoiding confrontation thinking they're funny and enlightened
Fuck off back to 420chan
>>
File: 1448390309320.jpg (27KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1448390309320.jpg
27KB, 667x670px
>>16738242
>implying we're angry and insulting you
>implying we're not accurately describing you as a degenerate

you'll grow up one day.
>>
>>16738207
You might be right, and the men who are telling you he's "for sure" trying to sleep with you are obviously projecting (I don't want to sleep with all my female friends), but dude, you're a girl. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I guarantee that means you're absolutely terrible at telling whether your platonic male friends are attracted to you or not. It's just ... not in the female skillset. You're kidding yourself if you think you've ruled it out. Sorry.
>>
>>16737964
>Should I be worried?
Not necessarily. He might be trying to pick her up/hit on her, but that doesn't mean she's going to accept his advances even if she's high.

>Does it make you horny?
Depends on who you're with. When my boyfriend and I smoke together, yep. When I smoke around other people, not really, and if I was ever even a bit horny my boyfriend got dirty texts, not me jumping on some guy's dick
>>
Your girl is still an adult, and she's very much aware of her actions while high. No, she won't cheat, unless she was going to anyway.

Just say youre bored and come along next time, even if you don't smoke.
>>
>>16738256
typical faggot still wrapped up in mummy and daddy's morality
>>
>>16738026

>being "high" lowers inhibitions and smokers know that.

heh, what?!

>>16737999
tentatively ok she's getting high for free. The guys want to fuck obviously.
>>
>>16738274
autism detected. anytime you classify all girls or all guys, you're just... /facepalm
>>
Incredibly experienced weed smoker here: Weed does not make you horny. I repeat: it does not make you horny. It just enhances whatever you're feeling anyways. So if you're already horny it will make you hornier. I personally feel lazy while smoking and don't like to do any physical activity during stoning time
>>
>>16737986
>>16738009
Today I learned that I should be having sex with more people. Thanks, Anon!
>>
>>16739135
>people smoking weed are lazy

What a shocker
>>
>>16737964

Chill nigga... They're just watching Netflix.
>>
>Girlfriend is smoking weed with another dude. Should I be worried?
>I don't know shit about weed. Does it make you horny?
Weed won't make her horny, but sucking that dudes dick will.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.