[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Utz Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
I am in need of help! I am a young POC girl and I am in love with the Utz Girl. I can't help but buy a bag of Utz chips every time I'm in the grocery store. Sometimes I go in and don't even buy anything, just to look at her sweet sour cream colored skin and her 'ravish me' red dress. My parents do not approve because she is white, what am I supposed to do?? Not being able to have her would burn my heart to a crisp!
No salt in my thread, this is serious!
>>
Got yourself a waifu, do ya?
>>
File: image.png (569KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569KB, 720x707px
Why not try suicide.
>>
This is joke, correct?
>>
>>16736867
No, I'm serious. I've eaten so many Utz chips I'm at risk for heart disease. My doctor tells me to stop but I can't. I feel like that would be betraying her.
>>
File: peeking respectable man.jpg (46KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
peeking respectable man.jpg
46KB, 264x264px
>>16736886
If you saw a guy pouring salt into a bag of utz would that be NTR?
>>
>>16736846
MODS This is a thinly disguised advertisement. Ban it.
>>
>>16736921
I honestly get really jealous when I see other people with her. My thoughts mash together and my brain gets fried
>>
>>16736846

POC?

Is that like PACman?

Is this some kind of wierd foreign expression for asians or what??
>>
>>16737017
People of Color
>>
File: image.png (381KB, 669x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381KB, 669x664px
>>16737088
The site you're looking for is tumblr. It can be found in a simple google search.
>>
>>16737017
It stands for Picker of Cotton.
>>
>>16736985
This. No fucking clue what UTZ is and what kind of retard would name a chips brand that
>>
>>16737088

So that's what? Asians and Indians?

They have yellow and red faces, so I guess it makes sense. Seems a bit racist though
>>
You guys don't understand me. This isn't a phase this is me now. You'll never understand because you're not me and you haven't gone through what I've been through
>>
>>16737484
I'm eating utz right now. Bbq flavor. I like to split the bag open and lick all the good stuff out of every corner when I'm done ;)
>>
>>16737484
Write her a letter. Tell her she should change her name from utz to putz.
>>
>>16736846
If this isn't a joke please consider suicide. As a medical professional it's the only option you have.
>>
>>16737558
What 'medical professional?' I bet you're just a dentist or a veterinarian #rekt
>>
>>16736846
new memes are still bad memes
>>
>>16737931
All memes are good memes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.