[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to date a girl 3 years younger than me? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1452064111808.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452064111808.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
Is it weird to date a girl 3 years younger than me? I'm 22 and she's 19
>>
>>16735199
Uhh no? You're not in high school anymore.
>>
>>16735199
the more important aspect is whether or not you're at similar points in life.
>>
>>16735208
...I think so? we're both in college
>>
>>16735218
then you're fine faggot.
>>
Off topic I have a real concern I'm 23 and going on 24 and talking to a girl that's 17 going on 18 (legal here) and she thinks I'm 22 cause I lied

Sooo...

Good..bad?
>>
>>16735247
why lie about it? do you think those 2 years mattered?
>>
>>16735247
bad just because you lied. Age is just a number but you need to be honest about it if you want things to work out. I'm 19 and I'm dating a girl that turned 17 last week
>>
>>16735250
23 just sounded fucking shitty 22 sounded believable and that's at least somewhat closeish to 18

Thanks guys maybe I should come clean but damn it's hard as it is she already said her dad is strict about a lot of shit
>>
>>16735266
dude,you totally should. You seem nice enough, I'm sure she'll appreciate your honesty
>>
>>16735276
Do you think an 18 year old would be uncomfortable with a 23-24 year old though? Would people in her school tell her it's a bad idea and shit?

If it makes it any better I'm more immature then most high schoolers I can't make a thread without people asking if I'm underage
>>
>>16735287
Geez stop treating yourself like trash,man.
If she likes you,she likes you. She won't care about your age. Like that other anon said,it's just a dumb number.
>>
what do you think idiot
>>
>>16735287
I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 18.

No one says anything but it can be a fucking struggle. She has a lot of maturing she needs to do.

She has this tendency to escalate a situation than say mean shit and blame it all on me. I just wish I didn't always have to apologize first even when it's not my fault.

Or maybe that's just woman.

Also she just says some dumb shit every once in a while just like I would when I was 18.
>>
>>16735368
you're literally describing my gf and she's 27.
That's just how women are
>>
"Half your age plus seven"

There's your answer.
>>
>>16735247
You made a thread a few days ago where you implied you didn't care.

But you know it was a fucking stupid thing to lie about. It was bad. You fucked up. Tell her.
She can't trust you now, but you already knew that.
>>
Related:

I've met a girl I'm into. I have reason to believe we're roughly the same age. She mentioned smartphones not existing at a time when they also weren't around for me. Obviously she could be older, though.
But how do I hone in closer discreetly?

I don't care if she's older, but I'm interested. If that makes sense.
>>
>>16735422
Omg I lied about one year chill the hell out
>>
>>16735411
thats how old my gf is! how did you know?
>>
>>16735436
Um..

Ask
>>
>>16735536
Isn't that rude?
>>
Not at all. Why would it? You are both legal adults with only a few year difference.
>>
I'm 19 and my boyfriends 16, I don't think it's that weird. Love is more important than a number to me.
>>
>>16735567
What do the parents think? I'm the 23 yo and the parents opinion is the one I'm worried about the most
>>
>>16735641
His mom is totally supportive and even lets me spend the night at their house and sleep in the same bed as him. She knows how in love we are and that I would never hurt her son. We've actually become super close and she confides in me about her daily life. It's amazing how supportive and nice she's been. I was really worried about it too, but it turned out so amazing. I might just be blessed though.
>>
A good rule of thumb is as long as they're at least 80-90% of your age, rounded up. But really, if you both are sane, consenting adults, who gives a fuck? Live life.
>>
Hey guys is it weird to date a girl 2 days younger than me? Will people think I'm a pedophile? I'm 45 and she is 45
>>
>>16735671
Damn sounds nice I'm hoping I can have something similar
>>
Once people reach around 20, age doesn't really matter, 19 is close enough. There is a sense of intimacy in being with someone the same age as you that can't be replaced.
>>
>>16735199
It's pretty natural for girls to take interest in to older partners. Girl being 3-5 years younger is probably more common than not.

Girls seem to mature faster than boys, so she might even view boys from her age group very immature.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.