[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 11

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
Is it okay with women if I date you but under no circumstance would consider a long term relationship with you. Like sleeping with a whore. Youd never marry the whore though.
>>
Some friends and I were talking about kids and marriage. Opinions seemed to generally be no marriage ever, or go for marriage when your relationship is ready for it.

When I gave my opinion people looked at me like I was weird, because I think the only point of marriage is to help create a stable family dynamic so I'd only get married when we were ready to start having children, and not a day before. Is it really that odd?
>>
>>16735206
How you feel isn't odd just a minority.

I personally think marriage is about the two people getting married loving each other so much to where they want to be with each other forever.

Just because how you feel isn't the same as your friends, it doesn't make it wrong anon.

Hope I helped.
>>
What do I do /adv/? I think I'm truly in love with an amazing girl for the first time in my life. I have a lot of feelings and thoughts that I can't explain. All the songs make sense in a weird way, I saw an old thread where an anon posted that then it just all fell into place and it felt like I became part of an emotional landslide.
>>
>25 year old male spending $1,300 a month on a 2 bedroom apartment
>it's all that was available
>am handling it but its a heavy weight on my shoulders
>girlfriend asks to live with me
>doesn't want to pay rent

Am I being an asshole? If she covered even 1/4rd of it, my life would be so much easier. Am I a bad boyfriend for asking her to chip in?
>>
>>16735286

Also: if it makes a difference and it likely does, my monthly income is $3,200, hers is $2,500. If she gave me $300 a month to live here, it would dramatically change things. She currently lives with her parents (for free).
>>
>>16735286
Tell her that if you combined your finances life would be so much easier.
DO IT
>>
how much dick hair is too much? provide pictures please
>>
>>16735286
>wants to live in your apartment
>doesnt want to contribute

Yeah that's fucking bullshit. It would be one thing if she was advocating you guys moved into a cheaper apartment, but she wants to just skip any responsibility.

If it's going to be her home, it's supposed to be her responsibility too.
>>
>>16735286
I don't understand on what grounds she doesn't expect to pay rent. You're not in the wrong at all
>>
>>16735286
NO YOU ARE NOT

Anon. If someone decides to live in your home, and you did not spawn them, they contribute.

That pussy isn't helping your bank account, man. And if she will not pay rent then she doesn't really want to live with you for the right reasons.

I can't imagine what she's doing with the rest of her money.
>>
>>16735204
You would want to make that clear early on

>>16735206
It is a little strange, as obviously people marry without ever having kids. But it's an opinion, so...whatever.

>>16735282
Ask her out. Don't fucking tell her the first thing. Just ask her out on a date, to dinner or to go for a long walk or to some fun event or fuckin' something. Don't not ask her.

>>16735286
That seems perfectly reasonable. Or like, she could cover other expenses? If you guys aren't married it seems fair that you'd both contribute.
>>
>>16735285

Please fucking help with advice, I'm a mess
>>
>>16735204
It depends on the woman. You have to talk with her about it. Don't just have expectation in your head but not inform her. I know a girl who was fine with not having plans for marriage as long as her bf was fine with her sleeping around. I personally treat dating as a test run for marriage.

Bottom line: talk to her about it.
>>
Had a great first date. She told me she's reading s book I mentioned I liked so we could talk about it.

But when should I schedule the next date? How frequent should they be? I'd see her whenever she wants, but that's why I want advice. Left to my own devices I'd overdo it.

Tl;dr: Is one week too short a time for a second date?
>>
>>16735313
>Ask her out. Don't fucking tell her the first thing. Just ask her out on a date, to dinner or to go for a long walk or to some fun event or fuckin' something. Don't not ask her.
She's already my girlfriend, sorry that wasn't mentioned.
>>
>>16735342
How long have you been dating? Has she made any gestures you'd interpret as very strong feelings like that?

That's a much trickier question.
>>
>>16735381
about a month and a half. I feel as though we've been dating for a much longer time though. We've already gone through the motions (gone on dates, met each others families, etc.). I'm just young and in love (both of us are 18), something I've never been before.
>>
My girlfriend is amazing, but I can't climax to her giving me oral sex and it kills her. We're abstaining from actual sex at least for now, so oral and such is the only option for now. She's amazing and I want her to be happy, but she blames herself for me not climaxing. I don't "death grip" my dick and I don't wank every day, but I do take 70mg Vyvanse. Could this be what's causing the issue, or could it be something else? Also, are there any ways to make me climax more easily?
>>
>>16735381
>>16735402
And yes she has done things to make me think she feels the same way as me.
>>
gf of 7 months just revealed she used to be a slut.
How can I bail without incurring her anger
>>
Going through a divorce after my wife cheated. Separated for six months and she has my son. Really looking fo female companionship(even if it's just someone to talk to) but I don't want it to be twisted and used against me.

Any opinions?
>>
>>16735431
Try speed dating.
>>
>>16735429
punch her in the tit
>>
If a girl suddenly tells you she finds a random guy attractive, does that mean I have no chance or is she trying to goad me into taking action?
>>
>>16735429
There's no real easy way to do that. Just tell her you don't think things are working out or something
>>
>>16735286
As someone who's paid a gf's rent for years, with two different girls... Don't do it. Thats for married people. You aren't guaranteed to be together forever, if you were, you would already be married with children. You cant demand rent reimbursement after you two break up.
>>
>>16735846
She might just find a random guy attractive, and it has nothing to do with you.
>>
Do girls usually want some sort of friendship before going into a relationship? [spoiler]Also, does being nice helps in anything at all? I'm not one of those "WAH I'M A NICE GUY WHY WOMAN WON'T DATE ME *tips fedora*" but I try to be cool around people and stuff.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16735944
>Do girls usually want some sort of friendship before going into a relationship?
I like it, but it's not a requirement

>Also, does being nice helps in anything at all?
You mean is it a good thing to be a good person? Of course it is. I don't want a saint, but I don't want an asshole either. Only girls under 21 and girls with issues want a 'bad boy'
>>
>>16735898
But it seems weird to do that when we had only known each other for 3 days.
>>
>>16735944
Usually, I can't say. But personally, absolutely. I think that's the best way to go about it.
>>
girls,

i recently found out about the 'ugly friend' thing and i have to say it is the most psychotic thing i have ever heard. how do you resolve that shit in your heads? are any of you the friend, how do you deal with that?
>>
>>16735977
What the fuck is the ugly friend thing? I've never heard of this in my life.
>>
>>16735977
Guys do the same shit. Don't you have that one friend everyone hates?
Because if you don't it's probably you.
>>
>>16735983
women will always have one (maybe more depending on size) much uglier girls in their friend circle. this is so that when they go out, the pretty ones look better in comparison to their ugly friend. but its not like they just happened to have this particular friend, ofc in any group someone is going to be the ugliest, but they specifically get this one poor girl just to make them look better. every girl ive spoken to about this substantiates this

>>16735987
no we dont, i have like 6 friends and were all part of the group. no one is kept around just for shitting or to make us look better or whatever
>>
>>16735977
I don't specifically pick an ugly girl to hang out with to make me look better in comparison.
>>
File: RfjdU4j.jpg (95KB, 1076x1065px) Image search: [Google]
RfjdU4j.jpg
95KB, 1076x1065px
>>16735944
Usually? Sometimes dude. Heres something you need to understand, women are not all the same. Not even close. Figure out one and you've learned next to nothing about the rest.
>>16735846
Sounds like you should fucking ask
>>16735429
>i want to take action without consequences
Deal with it, there is never an easy out.
>>16735421
Give her directions
Try different positions
Immerse yourself in the sounds and feel of her body

I have trouble cumming from oral too, I usually have to be the one thrusting, and even then...
>>16735324
One week, even less is fine. Ask her. Communicate.
>>16735306
Dat bait
>>16735282
Pic related
>>
>>16735996
>women will always have one (maybe more depending on size) much uglier girls in their friend circle. this is so that when they go out, the pretty ones look better in comparison to their ugly friend. but its not like they just happened to have this particular friend, ofc in any group someone is going to be the ugliest, but they specifically get this one poor girl just to make them look better. every girl ive spoken to about this substantiates this
That only happens with younger girls and 'party girls', and even within the 'prettier' girls, there is other backstabbing going on. Normal girls don't pull that catty shit, and if girls you've asked have agreed it happens, then you keep shit company.
>>
>Met girl in college with similar interests
>Starts talking to her
>She mentions she's a professional X
>Mentions I went to school with a pro X as well
>They are both best friends
>She probably asked her about how I was at school
>Don't know what she could've mentioned about me. Probably how much of a mess I was in Elementary/Middle school
>I could have mentioned one my (female) best friend went with her to school and she would have said I was a really cool guy.

Did I fuck up? Did I do a world record ruining my chance to hang out with the only girl with similar interests than I do at college?
>>
>>16736019
Didn't you ask this already?
>>
>>16736003
>Sounds like you should fucking ask
That is an impossibility.
>>
>>16736025
Last thread I asked how I should approach her. This is a new question.
>>
>>16736019
Why don't you ask her to do something?

"Let's get lunch after class"

"Let's get coffee Sunday afternoon"

"Let's do mutual interest at time"

What reason do you have NOT to ask?
>>
>>16736026
>i cant be direct about what i want
Why not, and if you give me a shitty answer I'm gonna shit in it.
>>
>>16736034
Because I have no way of contacting her.
>>
>>16736039
Then how did she tell you in the first place, smart guy?
>>
>>16736039
Then what does it matter what it means?
>>
>>16736047
Because it happened before we parted ways

>>16736064
Closure
>>
>>16736066
>Closure
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16736033
As of this second I've known her for less than 24 hours.
>>
>>16736039
Shitting commenses now

Why are you asking when it doesnt make a difference then? We're here to give advice, not answer your questions that lack all context and information.

You know what
Yeah, she found him attractive.
It doesnt mean she doesnt find you attractive, it also doesn't mean he has a chance
It doesnt mean she wants you to make a move, and it also doesnt mean you do or dont have a chance

I cant narrow down an answer any better than that with what you gave us, abd i wont, because you cant even talk to this girl to make a move
>>
>>16736073
...and?

You want to hang out with her, you gotta ask her to hang out. How else do you expect it to happen?

We can't tell you if you fucked up, because you know her better than we do.
>>
I don't care about politics.

Why s this a turnoff?
>>
>>16736128
Because it shows disinterest in the world around you. You don't have to be super interested in politics, but having some political opinions is good.
>>
Female here.
>boyfriend and I had been together for 1 year.
>we both share the same mental illness diagnosis.
>schizoaffecive. fun times.

We recently had a huge fight, on account that I cybered with someone. While I did nothing to contribute, it was more so a "get him off - whatever" moment. There was no emotion in it except for "hurry the fuck up man" - does it make me a whore? Probably.

Tonight, I do not know what triggers it, but his memory brings up a moment early in our relationship where he fucked a girl.. but blames his medication was not yet altered in a way that it made him normal... All I wanted was to laugh.. Because for a week he gave me hell about being honest with him and continuously asking if I was fucking anyone.

I found it fuckin' hilarious more than I felt hurt.

Now he's scared that I'll do it right back to him, but I won't, I'm too busy laughing.

> Do I stay with him? I love this man to death, and I know he is my soulmate, but how do I know I can trust him completely again? Is it wrong for me to demand that he cut off ALL ties with this girl? Would it be too much if I demanded to see his messages on Facebook?

etc, etc.

Thank you.
>>
>>16736163
You two are a mess. Don't break up, that'll mean other people will have to deal with you.
>>
>>16735128
Is it weird that I don't know how many kids I want?

I think it all depends on my husband. If we can manage and if he wants 10, I would give him 10.
>>
>>16736128
Being apathetic about important shit speaks to how much you care about all shit.
>>
>>16736240
Not knowing is normal, but having no opinions to the point where you're just going along with your SO is not.
>>
Guys, what are your minimum standards of attractiveness for a woman? How low would you go?
>>
>>16736251
as long as she isnt a balloon animal and has a >=6/10 face im in

remember, body and face are evaluated separately, so stop stuffing your face and go for a walk you disgusting farm animal
>>
>>16736259
I didn't ask it because I wanted to know in relation to myself, I asked because I'm curious.
>>
>>16736264
what would you rate yourself (body and face)? im curious
>>
>>16736266
7/10 most days with minimal effort. Maybe an 8 if I make extra effort. Like I said, I'm not insecure about my looks or anything, I just asked for the sake of asking. I have a boyfriend and everything.
>>
>>16736268
so whats your conclusion then?
>>
>>16736275
About what?
>>
>>16736251
See >>16736259

Butterfaces are a wonderful thing. I can get a 7 body and a 3 face for the effort of a 4.

Also, 3/7 is the lowest I'd go. 4/6, and 5/5 are fine, too, but I won't go below a 5 body even with a 10 face.
>>
how do you feel about over the knee socks/thigh highs on a woman?
sexy? neutral? disgusting? other?
>>
>>16736284
Sexy.

I like below the knee skirts, too, so maybe I just have shit taste.
>>
>>16736276
how low guys would go

>>16736283
the man who doesnt know the joys of slightly bbws

>>16736284
sexy on both genders
>>
>>16736291
>how low guys would go
I can't conclude based off two answers. I wasn't hoping to make a conclusion based on answers to a thread on 4chan anyway, that'd just be stupid.
>>
>>16736291
This is America. A 5 is borderline obese.
>>
>>16736301
ok

@girls
what are your minimum standards of attractiveness for a man? how low would you go?
>>
Guys

What would you think of the girl if you find out she browses /pol/ ?
>>
>>16736309
My height. I don't care about the face or body.
>>
>>16736309
Body-wise: not too fat or too skinny, though I'd rather chubby than underweight.
Facially: I've only ever met a handful of truly ugly guys, so most guys would be fine.
>>
>>16736312
She might be worth more than what's between her legs.
>>
>>16736312
Slightly more respect for her because she's interested in politics
>>
>>16736312
Depends if youre a paranoid schizophrenic or a critical thinking seeker after truth

Right wing grills tend to be qts, and much more suitable for relationships
>>
>>16736322
>browses /pol/
>has an interest in actual politics
Pick one
>>
>>16736316
really? so ud be into the great khali?

>>16736317
what /10 is too low face wise
>>
>>16736328
>what /10 is too low face wise
I don't know, I don't rate every guy out of 10 like guys here seem to do with girls. If a guy is acceptably attractive, he's acceptably attractive.
>>
>>16736312
I would die
>>
I feel sad as fuck right now..

"Noo! It was real, really. It was spontaneous. I've always been spontaneous. I can't tell lies...

I'm just not ready for a relationship. We just met once. And ok, we talk a lot. About lots of things. But, I mean. This is not enough to me
And let me be honest. I don't even sure I'll be ready for a relationship if we'll meet more times.

That's why I thought I've made a mistake with you. I knew you like me. And even though I knew that I did not want any relationships, I started talking about cuddles.
Ok, it was real. But I should have not talking about that if I didn't want any other men by my side.
I don't know if you can understand what I want to say.
Huggins, kissing and all those stuff were real to me. But this doesn't mean that I want a relationship. I should have tried to say nothing about. Because you like me. And I don't want to hurt you. You do not deserve that.

So I feel very bad now. And I hope you will forgive me."
>>
>>16736331
can you show me an example lol? you are being so vague
>>
>>16736328
Yeah, giants are cute.
>>
>>16736340
An example of what? A guy is either attractive enough, or he's ugly. Very few guys fall into the latter category. If you're worried about your own looks, statistically, you're fine
>>
>>16736347
> statistically, you're fine

youd be surprised lol
>>
>>16736366
Sorry, buddy. You get to play life on hard mode.
>>
>>16736366
Post pic.
>>
>>16736374
not falling for that again, last time i got smashed so hard lol
>>
>>16736396
Did you post it to /adv/ or another board? We're usually nice around here.
>>
>>16736396
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>16736405
ive done adv and soc, (and v actually but that was for a goof). youre no different really, adv is just as mean as the others
>>
>>16736414
Ah, well, too bad. Can't help you without a pic, though. Could you post a pic of someone that looks similar to you, perhaps?
>>
>>16736420
honestly, what would you do just from a picture? i have a normal haircut, clean shaven, good hygiene etc. maybe you can wire me 20k and i can get some surgery lol
>>
>>16736442
I don't know, I was really just curious.

About your original question, I've dated guys who were, conventionally speaking, as low as a 4 on a 0/10 scale. But I didn't think they were ugly at all, I was attracted to them.
>>
>>16736449
yeah come and gaze at the freak lol

just out of interest, if i was lets say a 1/10 but i had 10 mil in the bank, what would that do for me?
>>
>>16736463
Believe what you will. I never trust people who say they're horribly ugly to be horribly ugly, maybe you're simply unlucky.

And no, not really. If you were knowledgeable in a subject I'm into, though, then I probably would.

Keep in mind I have mild autism, though, I don't speak for many women.
>>
Girls

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday because I'm in love with a very good friend (we've known each other for more or less 5 months). I've never had so much things in common with someone before, and I know she really likes me too (as a friend or something else, I can't be sure), I feel like we have a good vibe. Problem is she has a boyfriend, but she's in a long distance relationship and she mentioned once that the distance is the only thing keeping them together (she is happy with him though I think). I don't know what to do, I really can't stop thinking about her and it's pissing me off. I want to tell her how I feel but I don't know how to do it, and I'm scared that it might destroy our friendship if she isn't interested (plus it can make things weird in our social circle, as we are both part of a pretty tight group of friends). I thought that the first thing I should do is mention my breakup, see how she reacts...

Hope someone can help me or just answer me with something, even though this message is pretty confused. I'm pretty lost right now.
>>
>>16736463
Money doesn't help when it comes to worthwhile women, brotato.
>>
>>16736320
How so?
>>
>>16736347
>>16736331
This nigress here gets it. There's no point in rating people on a scale out of 10. The only thing that matters is would you date/fuck them depending on what your intentions are. If the answer is yes then they're not too ugly.

Who else /boolean/ here?

>>16736251
I can't give you a number. Pretty enough that I won't mind looking at her face for extended periods of time and not fat. Based on what I've heard other people rate girls that I wouldn't mind dating I'd say around 4-5. There isn't some magical point where the girl would be too ugly but depends on a huge amount of variables.

>>16736284
Sexy. Though my opinion may be a bit biased as I have a few otk socks myself...

>>16736312
Depends on why/how she does it. If it's ironically and for fun I wouldn't mind. If she unironically browses and posts in /pol/ I'd lose interest.
>>
>>16736251
>>16736259
said it all, 6/10 face is great, i can go to a 5/10 face if she have a 7+ body, no problem
>>16736284
sexy
>>16736312
i don't browse /pol/ so i don't care
>>
women say they prefer tall men but all my friends are way shorter than me and they all have gfs except for me what the fuck
>>
>>16736534
They don't have a type like that.

"Men learn to love the woman they are attracted to. Women learn to become attracted to the man they fall in love with."
-Woody Allen
>>
>>16736546
then why set standards in the first place
>>
>>16736137
>but having some political opinions is good

Oh ok.

Then I'm good to go.

Unless if women hate men who dislike radical feminists.
>>
Dating Anime watchers:

Yea or Nay?
>>
>>16736558
Depends on how often you watch anime.

>>16736534
Stop feeling entitled to a girl.

>>16736491
You shouldn't make a move on a girl in a relationship. Even if the relationship is defective in some way. Go ahead and mention your breakup. Don't expect much.

>>16736309
As long as he's not deformed, smelly, or obese, he's probably alright. You're not getting a girl because you're insecure, and these answers really aren't going to help you feel better.
>>
>>16735307
this, make it clear that she needs to contribute
its completely reasonable, she's just feeling the potential loss of disposable income
of course if someone has the choice of not having to spend $300 a month then they'll choose not to, make it clear that if she lives with you there is no choice
>>
When a girl say we have alot in common and you are just like me. Am i friend zoned?
>>
I don't understand this "Nice guy" thing.

Do I have to take this thing literally or what exactly is this?

I am a kind person, and I can't be a bad person either, but this subject confuses me entirely and that's why I can't comprehend it.
>>
>>16736528
>If she unironically browses and posts in /pol/ I'd lose interest
why?
>>
>>16736746
Not neccesarily, though if I had feelings for a guy I wouldn't say that because it sounds really clingy and weird. I would be more likely to say it to a friend, not caring if they responded negatively
>>
File: Vasalgel_Infographic_Lina-WEB.png (216KB, 840x666px) Image search: [Google]
Vasalgel_Infographic_Lina-WEB.png
216KB, 840x666px
>>16735128
How do I convince my girlfriend to be pro-abortion?

>her family is catholic, but parents aren't that conservative
>she believes in god, but doesn't take religion very seriously
>talking to girlfriend about sex and babies
>mentions she's on the pill (phew, she isn't anti contraception!)
>ask her what she thinks about abortions
>says women should have the right to have it, but would never have one herself
>ask "what if you got pregnant like right now?"
>still no

we're turning 19 this year, and we both have big ambitions for our careers
so right now isn't an ideal time for a 18 year baby burden

I would never force/manipulate her into getting an abortion
but it'd be nice to convince her just in case her birth control fails, like it did with me and my half sister
(my dad is not a happy man)

How should I persuade her?

I actually plan on getting vasgel as a birth control because even if I do convince her to have an abortion,
I've heard a lot about girls changing their mind when they get pregnant
>>
>>16736786
You don't "convince" her, that's fucked up. If she's made an informed decision, you shouldn't do anything.
>>
>>16736791
>fucked up
wut?

persuasion is a normal part of interaction with human beings, what are you on mate?
>>
>>16736798
Do you not see the problem with this?
>how do I convince my gf to do something potentially harmful to her body and even more likely to be harmful to her mental state
>>
how do I get friend zoned? Im strictly nice to women but they often "give me the green light" or flat out ask me out. I just want friends

also my girlfriend wants to peg me and Id like to know the best tool for the job
>>
>>16736805
>harmful to body and mental state
how many marijuanas have you injected

also, she hasn't made an informed decision, she admits she's barely thought about it
>>
>>16736826
abortions are harmful to the body

why do you want to convince her to have an abortion anyway? do you have a fetish or something? also

> i would never manipulate her into having an abortion,,,
> how can i convince her to have an abortion?

shoot yourself in the cock you spastic
>>
>>16736826
I said potentially. With any medical procedure, there's a possibility that something can go wrong, and she can be physically worse off for it. Also, it's very common for women to be depressed after having an abortion.

>hasn't made an informed decision
Make sure that she has appropriate resources to make a decision. You do understand that if she does get an abortion and regrets it, she will very likely come to resent you for it. I mean, I get your point is that you first and foremost don't want kids, but I should hope your relationship is also important to you.
>>
>>16736841
don't know if you have fire ants in your dick or if you're just craving a flame war,
>mom and several other people I know had abortions long ago, they're all fine
>ideally she'd never need an abortion
>big dif between convincing and manipulating

>>16736843
well yeah but giving birth can go wrong too, doesn't mean we should stop having kids
like I said above I know numerous people who are doing great physically and mentally after an abortion

she wouldn't regret having an abortion because she's admitted to me that she knows right now is a bad time to have kids,
so it's only a matter of showing her why there's nothing really wrong with having an abortion

the truth is, the most unhappy and physically unwell people I know right now are the ones dealing with having children
>neighbours with 2 kids look exhausted and barely smile

>dad and step mum fight constantly because my half sister came out of nowhere and they get almost no sleep trying to balance career and child
>dad was in great physical condition despite being 50 because great genes and working out constantly, now he has no time and both he and step mum are becoming unfit and tired

>older cousin and wife's health is waning, both are gaining weight and losing sleep despite wanting the baby

Mom on the other hand had an abortion because she wasn't ready at the time,
ended up having me later and is doing pretty well

Seems like an abortion is the healthy alternative
>>
File: AnimeGirl_Suicide.jpg-c200.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeGirl_Suicide.jpg-c200.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
To women from a man:

How big of a turn off would it be for you to find out a guy you were dating was a virgin either directly from him telling you or indirectly from him being bad at kissing/making out...
>>
>>16736891
fine you know best, nothing could go wrong with complex medical procedures involving all manner of invasive chemicals. shit all over your girlfriends morals for your own benefit, she definitely wont be harmed by having her convictions trampled and literally ripped from her body lol. nope, dont worry about accepting her being as herself, 'convince' her to change for you to be antithetical to her rest state, im sure that is A GOOD IDEA

just wear a rubber you psychotic bellend, then you wont have to ruin your girlfriends experience with her femininity lol
>>
>>16736891
>well yeah but giving birth can go wrong too
True.

>anecdotal evidence
You don't see what's wrong with this?

>she wouldn't regret having an abortion
You don't know this, take your goddamn head out of your ass. She'll regret if something goes sideways during the abortion, she'll regret if you have problems conceiving down the line, etc. She could even regret because women get attached to the idea of their baby/"baby" when they become pregnant. Don't act like there's no chance that she could change her mind. And her changing her mind is way more likely if you "convince" her.
>>
>>16736914
READ THE OP FOR FUCK'S SAKE IT'S THERE FOR A REASON.
>>
>>16736928
>READ THE OP FOR FUCK'S SAKE IT'S THERE FOR A REASON.

I have a fear of shouting.
>>
File: 9822409_VZI1H.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9822409_VZI1H.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
Do women give a fuck about beauty marks?
>>
>>16736920
>never said I knew best, only trying to show her my perspective to allow to her to make an actual informed decision
>anything can go wrong anywhere so saying I shouldn't ask her to have an abortion because of a small likelyhood of something is autistic
>shes told me she hasn't really thought about it and she doesn't have strong beliefs about it
>the rest of that is just drivel so I cbf responding

>>16736926
no I don't see whats wrong with it
show me some evidence that having a child at 18 is a better alternative to an abortion

>show me the evidence of things going wrong during abortions,
>show me the problems with conceiving that apparently arise from abortions

yeah the whole thing about getting attached to a fetus is what I'm trying to talk to her about

>changing her mind is way more likely if you convince her
well no shit because she wouldn't be CHANGING her mind if she was never considering an abortion in the first place
>>
>>16737010
not if you don't
they give a fuck about confidence,
so if you show them you're secure with herself then they'll be a lot more attracted to you
>>
>>16737014
>no I don't see whats wrong with it
The people I know had successful abortions, so everyone does, right?

>show me the evidence of things going wrong during abortions
Literally ANY medical procedure can have negative side effects.

Apparently you have a sack of rocks inside your head in place of brains, so it's a good thing you don't want to reproduce.
>>
>>16737014
WEAR A FUCKING RUBBER

PROTECT YOUR GF FROM YOUR OWN BOTTOM OF THE BARREL SPERM
>>
>>16737021
is that a BS, standardized answer or is it the truth?
I'd like some more opinions please.
I don't have that many as that guy, but they are concentrated on the right side of my face so it seems like plenty to me. on the left side I have only one over a eyebrow
>>
>>16737022
no shit any medical procedure can have side effects

but the way you're acting, you'd think abortions were the most dangerous medical procedure possible

realistically, abortions are the smartest way to go

going through with giving birth is lose-lose, you either get
>a mentally scarring miscarriage or a physically scarring c-section
or
>a 18 year physically, mentally and financially exhausting responsibility

vs

going through with an abortion either results in
>no baby
or
>an operation mistake (unlikely)

nice ad hominem by the way, great way to fill in the gaps where you have no real argument ;)

>>16737030
samefag zozzle
>>
>>16737037
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

The answers in the OP come from the general consensus around here. If you want a confidence boost, get your ass to /soc/.
>>
>>16737037
no it's the truth
although, I only have 2 very small beauty marks
>one small dot to the right of my mouth
>another on the top of my nose

I've seen many chubby/average looking guys with hot girls because they didn't give a fuck what people thought about them, no compare that to a small dot on your face

if your face is covered in them it might be a different story, how many do you have?
a photo would be ideal,
>>
>>16737044
Why are you trying to convince me of abortion? I never said I was against it.

Generally people are advised not to get any medical procedure done that is not necessary, and there are definitely delicate places that people would rather not risk. Just because you're not concerned about your own ability to reproduce doesn't mean your gf isn't.

>going through with giving birth is lose-lose
To you. Maybe not to your gf. You should probably have a talk about your future before you waste this poor girl's time.

>nice ad hominem by the way
Coming from the guy that doesn't understand why anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything. Try to sound smart again, why don't you?
>>
>>16737058
of course, ideally she'd never have to have an abortion
I'm not trying to convince her to have an abortion
I just want to know that on the off chance that her birth control fails, she's not going to force me into 18 years of premature hell

>condoms break regularly
>she could forget to take her pill or the effect of the pill could be nullified by being sick

right now in our lives, we've both admitted having a kid is a bad idea,
so the only reason she's anti abortion is because of some religious bullshit her parents have instilled in her from birth

you seem very concerned with insulting me by the way, which indicates insecurity
>>
>>16737089
>I just want to know that on the off chance that her birth control fails, she's not going to force me into 18 years of premature hell
You literally can't know this. There are plenty of women that say they would abort if they got pregnant, and then kept it anyway.

You're better off convincing her to use a different birth control, since the pill is pretty unreliable. An IUD would make it practically impossible to get pregnant, and on the off chance it happens, it's not possible for a fetus to live in there.

Also
>spermicide
>pull out
>cycle tracking
There are lots of additional things you can do to prevent pregnancy other than condom/pill.

You don't sound any smarter yet. ;)
>>
>>16737103
>plenty of women who say they would abort but kept it anyway
said this before m8 do u read

>pull out
>worst contraception ever
a retard is telling me I don't sound smarter yet what am I doing responding to this shit
>>
>>16737117
IN ADDITION
PLEASE
FUCKING
READ
>>
There aren't enough recent questions posed to guys. Come on you fucks, I'm bored.
>>
Why speaking with females is such a torture? Why don't they have absolutely ANYTHING to speak about except someone's social problems?
>>
>>16737151
Find better females
>>
File: Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg (170KB, 807x831px) Image search: [Google]
Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg
170KB, 807x831px
>>16737151
>>16737156
>females
>>
>>16737021
>>16737037
>>16737046
>>16737054
I thought beauty marks on men were instant charmers/seducers or some shit.
>>
File: images copy 7.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images copy 7.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Do people get into relationships/married to split cost of living expenses?

Im finishing my degree in information technology and Im learning that I wont be making that much money and will find it hard to support myself and the idea of random roommates is off putting. Im also feeling my degree is worthless because the pay will be so low.
>>
>bought girlfriend $600 jacket for her birthday
>leather and coyote fur, down padded interior

Is this a bit much for someone who I've known for only seven months?
>>
My girlfriend asked me which pornstar I fap to the most.

This is a trap, right?
>>
>>16737244
>Im also feeling my degree is worthless because the pay will be so low.

Feels wasted IMHO, unless if you like doing that stuff that is.

>Inb4 some retarded jamal gets the job instead because he doesn't have the brains to get a raise or go higher in the field
>>
>>16737151
They do. You're just autistic and cannot get your head around the fact that different people speak about different things.
>>
>girl I like works next door to the post office
>I'm at the post office every day for work and sometimes run into her
>was going to go to the guitar store after so I brought my guitar
>she saw and asked me to play her something
>don't want to take it out in public and make a nuisance by playing, so tell her I can't, not in public
>she's very turned off by this

Did I screw up? What if a guy came into your work and suddenly started playing guitar? Even if it's very well played, wouldn't it be annoying? I don't feel like I missed an opportunity but did I?
>>
>>16737244
usually we have full access to eachothers funds with the understanding that we would discuss large expenses and not be dumb with money.
>>
To men.

Slept with one guy whilst being in a relationship with him for years. I know a lot of people judge people on their sex lives and then decide if they would be in a relationship or not. Would you be turned off by this?
>>
>>16737288

For me personally, I don't mind a woman's sexual history provided she was in a relationship. Maybe it's wrong of me to think this, but I think men and women who sleep around outside of a relationship are a little sleazy.
>>
>>16737265
I enjoy the work, i just would like a job that pays the bills and has some money left over for fun.
>>
>>16737244
>information technology degree
>useless
Nigga what have you been smoking? In tech your starting pay is going to be low, outside of SV, but once you can prove you know your shit the amount of money goes up.

>>16737288
It's expected to have sex in a relationship. Tbh I'd be more worried to learn you've been in a long term relationship and haven't had sex.
>>
Do women care how long you last in bed as long as they're satisfied?

I love eating a girl out. Nothing gets me rock harder. Combine it with facesitting, and I can cum without anything touching my cock. Let me go to town for 30min, I'm game and won't complain.

Girls I'm with always orgasm at least once, then we fuck, and I'm spent in <5 minutes. Nothing I can do lets me last longer. Tried edging, numbing cream, etc and nothing. I think the most I ever lasted was 15 minutes and this was our second go, first time was 2 minutes.

As long as you're satisfied, do you really care if I cum immediately? Is it seen as unmanly?
>>
>>16737312
I'd be okay with that. Honestly penetration is the most boring part of sex to me, if it lasts longer than 10 minutes I start to lose interest. I can only speak for myself, obviously.
>>
>>16737312
I only get off on penetration, but cumming fast isn't a problem for me.
>>
>>16737312
>As long as you're satisfied, do you really care if I cum immediately?
Nope. Although, after a while if you cum constantly under 2-3 minutes I may start to get bored. Never been in this position before so I can't say for certain.
Is it seen as unmanly?
Nope.

I would suggest fucking, then eating her out when you're near, then fucking again when you're good to go.
>>
>>16737288
If I really like the girl, one or two guys isn't going to be a problem so long as she is completely over them and it's not going to become an issue.
Any more than that and I'm a little concerned.
>>
>>16737364
Why would >2 concern you? Is it something to do with how old the person you are dating is?
>>
>>16736007
I believe it's called a DUFF. Dumb ugly fat friend. I am the DUFF of my friend group but I have come to terms with it. They would never agree with me, but I know its true.
>>
>>16737378
i hope that's not part of the reason you're included in everything. if so, i'd probably say to try to find some more friends even if you don't drop yours here and now
>>
>>16737395
No, my friends are not party girls at all, and they would never agree with me about the DUFF thing, they are all size 2 blonde normies, with their lives together, so I guess that's why I think like that.
>>
Girls:
How do you like to be fingered?

Guys:
How do you like to be kissed?
>>
>>16737404
One at first, when I'm wetter then two. Curl it up and mouth on clit.
>>
>>16737404
I dislike being fingered. Most fingers are too rough.
>>
I'm seeing this girl, we've been on two dates. To try and steer things a little more intimate, I asked her what kind of sexual things she likes and doesn't like. She told me she doesn't like to be eaten out and flat out refuses to do it.

I don't think I want to call her again, based on that alone. Am I an asshole?
>>
>>16737376
I'm assuming the person is near me in age, so 19, give or take three years or so. Two sexual partners at 19 would concern me in that it could potentially mean we don't share a similar value system. If the person was older I might be ok with up to four sexual partners, but then I might get jealous and put unnecessary strain on the relationship that I would rather avoid.
In theory, the woman could have had a hundred sexual partners, and if she's moved past her sleeping around phase and is compatible with me, I wouldn't care. I think it's just safe to assume that the more sexual partners an individual has, the less compatible we are going to be, and that ~2 partners is the end of the range on a safe estimate.
>>
>>16737424
I don't think you're an asshole.... Poor girl. Doesnt know what she's missing out on
>>
>>16737424
You don't want to see her again because she doesn't want to be ate out? Jesus. No wonder most people on this site are single.
>>
>>16737424
You can have whatever preferences you want. You're not an asshole for wanting someone to be compatible with you.
>>
>>16735128
Ayy lmfao
>>
Femanons, what's the deal with all of you saying that you want a man who will be kind to you and treat you with respect and then blowing him off and riding chad's cock and blowing random starngers in club stalls?
>>
>>16737463
Robots, what's the deal with you always complaining about not having a gf but whenever you meet a female you call her a roastie and insult anything she does?
>>
>>16737470
>Robots
Am I unaware of a meme?
>>
>>16737489
A meme as old as newfag
>>
>>16737489
Gtfo
>>
>>16737528
Reeeeee?
>>
>>16736163
>I cybered another guy, but BF cheated on me. Should I stay?

You guys need to either agree to do everything you can to restore trust in one another, or else write this relationship off. Whoever started all this shit is irreverent, you BOTH fucked up and you BOTH need to work at this, TOGETHER. If you can't do that, it's time to go.

>>16736240
>Is it weird that I don't know how many kids I want?

It's not really weird, but does that also mean you would be equally OK with 0 kids? Because if your'e ok with 0 kids and 10 kids, like other anon said, that's a little strange...

>>16736251

>>16736763
A Nice Guyâ„¢ is someone who does "nice" things for women, to the degree that they will put themselves behind others. They usually operate off a hidden motive of insecurity and do nice things in an effort to ingratiate themselves and in the hope that they will some day be "rewarded" (usually with sex or a girlfriend) for their efforts. They consider being "nice" their main characteristic.

This is different from a nice person, who is someone who does nice things for BOTH genders, but also is their own, complete person apart of that, has self-respect, and don't feel like they're compelled to be ingratiate themselves with others.
>>
>>16736251

>Guys, what are your minimum standards of attractiveness for a woman? How low would you go?

Probably depends on the guy. In my own head I'm like a 7/10 maybe. Attractive enough I get looks and apparently my gf gets proverbial high 5's when she goes to the bathroom (which... do girls really do this? What?), but not the hottest guy in the room. I could probably be comfortable with a 5/10, but at the same time I've had girl a jump from a 4/10 to 8/10 to me after talking to them. Personality is kind of a massive thing to me. It's all subjective.
>>
>>16737530
This is probably why femanons don't want you. You seem annoying af
>>
Girls,

Do you really do the above (>>16737570
)? Compliment/insult each other for each other's boyfriends/dates in the bathroom?

I remember one particular morning my GF once came back slightly bemused because we were having bottomless mimosas at brunch and she ran in to one of the girls at the large table in front of us at the bathroom, and the girl told, "You boyfriends pretty cute. That nerdy look must really be working for you". (it was sunday morning so she was wearing a random t-shirt from her favorite bookstore vs them all decked out for a ladies day out)

What the fuck? Is that common?
>>
>>16737590
OK.
1. I ask a legit question
2. I get insulted
3. It's my fault
Did I get it right?
>>
>>16737316
>if it lasts longer than 10 minutes

Your orgasm or the PiV sex?

Or is a 10 minute orgasm even possible in humans?

Multiple orgasms is possible of course, which is something I'd want to try and give one day.
>>
>>16737613
Not my problem you're a newfag.
>>
>>16737618
Beats being an edgy kid.
>>
>>16737612
I don't do the bathroom thing. I can image that some girls do though.
I only compliment other men to my friends when it's not their boyfriend.
>>
Can i guy take things too slowly, for instance me and this girl have been out a couple of times but i haven't really made a sexual move. She brings up sexual questions but i haven't lead up on them. Am i good or am i going to fuck things up
>>
>>16737623
>Beats being an edgy kid.

You posted >>16737463
>>
>>16737634
THIS.
>>
>>16737634
>>16737635
Samefagging this hard.
>>
>>16737647
:^]
>>
>>16737647
Nah
>>
>>16737655
Kek
>>
>>16737655
Nice shoop skills.
>>
>>16737561
>This is different from a nice person, who is someone who does nice things for BOTH genders, but also is their own, complete person apart of that, has self-respect, and don't feel like they're compelled to be ingratiate themselves with others.

Alright, It's very likely I won't show symptoms of being a "nice guy", nor am I interested ing being manipulated like a slave.

If interested in BDSM and "Slave & Master" play then its a different story.
>>
>>16737666
Yo newfag
Your bait is shit
>>
>>16737666
Nice trips
>>
Fellow guys

How do you get over being heartbroken. I'm 25, and the only girl I've ever cared about just broke my
Heart. What do I do
>>
>>16737795

Just keep living your life and keep putting yourself out there.

Eventually that pain will fade away, and before you know it, you'll found yourself having moved on, and looking forward at the future, rather than back at the past.
>>
>>16735128
To any femanons ITT: if you found out a guy you're seeing leaked nudes of an ex, how would that make you feel? Is this something that would be relationship ending, or if the guy regrets it deeply, is it forgivable. Would it put your trust in him in jeopardy?
>>
>>16735286
>Am I a bad boyfriend for asking her to chip in?
No.

>>16736312
Somewhat more positive.

>>16736763
It's sarcasm. Some pretty shitty people describe themselves as "nice guys." It was so common it became a cliche (similar to "friendzone" for getting the "let's just be friends" cliche). Don't worry about it, just be who you are. If someone is paranoid enough to think you're just pretending when you're just acting normal, take it as a compliment. You'd never be happy with that kind of person anyway.

>>16737288
No.
>>
>>16737814
That's not the sort of person I want to date, complete dealbreaker. Even if I didn't dump him right away, I'd never trust him and that doesn't make for a successful relationship
>>
>>16737814
I wouldn't be with him and wouldn't buy that he regrets it either. The person he was with obviously thought she trusted him but he was still a cunt.
>>
>>16737806

Well, I'm done with girls. I quit. This was the first girl I've ever had feelings for. Feelings I didn't know I could have. She opened me up emotionally. and now it all just went to shit. And I feel sad as fuck.

I never want this again.
>>
>>16737821
You'll get over it eventually.
>>
>>16737826

I know you're right. This I will get over. But I am done with girls.
>>
>>16737829
No, I was talking about this "I'm swearing off women forever!" attitude. You'll look back and cringe.
>>
>>16737819
>>16737820
What if the guy was young and stupid? Are you saying he never deserves to be in a relationship again?
>>
>>16737840
What he did speaks to his character, and people's character doesn't change easily. Age is no excuse - if you're old enough to be receiving nudes, then you're old enough to know that leaking them when she trusted you is wrong. He's untrustworthy, end of story. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be in a relationship, but I'm saying I wouldn't date him.
>>
>>16737849
I thought the past didn't matter for females or is that just sexual past?
>>
>>16737833

I kind of doubt that. I mean I'm 25 and this was the first girl I've ever taken out on a date. From puberty up til I met her I didn't care for a girlfriend or anything. I've never been or felt desperate. So it was pretty easy to go all of those years with nothing.
>>
>>16737854
What the fuck you on about? Every girl is different.
>>
>>16737854
I never said that, don't put words in my mouth or attribute others' words to me.
>>
>>16737854
That's not even sexual past, that's doing something wrong and fucked up.
>>
>>16737849
Okay, let's flip this around a bit. Say that happened to you, would you ever like to hear an apology from said shitbag person, or would you prefer that they were basically dead to you.
>>
>>16737876
That's not flipping it around. That's asking a different question.
>>
>>16737876
First of all, that's not flipping it around. Secondly, to answer your question, the latter option, by far. I don't want a shitlord reappearing later.
>>
>>16737890
Duly noted.
>>
>>16737887
>>16737890
Is there anything he could do to redeem himself?
>>
> Be me, exchange student
> eye contact at tutorial teacher
> girl (Also exchange student) in front of me keeps looking back at me

> Next day different tutorial
> See her with another guy from same country
> Guy looks at me

At this moment I feel that I can't stop thinking of her. What do I do?
>>
>>16737918
It would all depend on his explanation of why he done it.
>>
>>16737918
Probably not. To me, anyway. Other girls might be more forgiving, but when I trust someone, I want to be able to fully trust them. If someone turns out to be a shit person, I don't want anything to do with them
>>
>>16737923
I don't see how that's relevant, I can't think of any explanation that would excuse or justify what he did.
>>
>>16737923
>>16737927
Yeah, even if she cheated, it's still a scumbag thing to do.
>>
Is it still gay for men to get ear piercings?
>>
>>16737956

Yes
>>
>>16737967
Cider too?
>>
>>16737956
>>16737970
Nothing is inherently "gay" as long as you feel okay doing it. Just my two cents.
>>
Girls,
Is it unattractive for a guy to have a lot of female friends and attention? I have a bunch of female friends of varying degrees of closeness, some like sisters and confidantes and some just randoms that come by to hang out. They tag me in pictures with them on social media and comment and like my posts. Girl I dont really know but think is cute and wanna ask out recently started following me on Instagram. Is she gonna think I'm a manwhoer?
>>
>>16738069
Not unattractive. I'll only care by the way you act with them, so since they're just you're friends there shouldn't be a problem since you won't flirt with them.

However, this IG girl might take it the wrong way if she notices lots of girls interacting with you online.
For me, if I noticed a guy online and he has lots of girls responding to him it wouldn't bother me as whatever they say is on their end.
>>
>>16737617
>Or is a 10 minute orgasm even possible in humans?
I once had a 15 second rolling orgasm, and part way through I thought, "Holy shit, is this still happening?" It was amazing but afterwards I was absolutely exhausted.
I want you to sit and just count out 15 seconds. That's a long time to be orgasming.
Ten minutes? I think around the two minute mark I'd think I was dying. An amazing death.
>>
>>16737956
Yeah.
>>
>>16737280
You're fine. You two just have different values. I'd be understanding and happy that you were being considerate of my coworkers. Or if you were just nervous about playing in public in front of strangers, I'd think that was valid too.
Honestly, I'd say that it's a bit of a question to her character if she was so bothered by this.
>>
Girls, guys, what's your go-to first date question?

Let's say I'm some tumblrkin shit and you're both opposite genders to me
>>
When you get along with someone in a party, is it autistic to ask if you want to have sex?
>>
Has any of you ever had a crush on an asexual person? How did you deal with it? I'm in this situation and i pretty much don't know what to do. She claims to be completly asexual and aromantic, and i know her long enough to know it's true.
>>
>>16738290
There are ideas in the OP. Dinner and movies is always safe. Zoo or aquarium can be fun too, and get some ice cream or something afterwards.
>>
>>16738316
Question. Not plan.
>>
I made a thread but nobody answered.

Is it a bad idea to call my ex?

It's been 4 months and i still didn't get over it... I'll not insist that we get back but maybe she misses me?
>>
>>16738089
I've taken nudes of some friends and they tagged me as the photog, that's probably something I need to explain, huh?
>>
>>16738382
It'll only make it worse.
>>
>>16738382
Don't recommend. One day it will just click and you won't have a strong desire to get back with her. Just focus on yourself, projects, or self improvement.
>>
>>16738311
Every girl I knew that claimed they were asexual turned out to be a super freak
>>
>>16738398
>>16738409

How do i get over it guys? I'm so sad.
I loved her so much, the idea that she will never be mine and will eventually find someone else crushes my heart.
>>
>>16738290
>>16738361
I would try to avoid turning it into an interview but I try to find out what they're passionate about. It's cliche and overdone to ask "what are you into/do in your free time" but when their eyes light up talking about something they love, it doesn't really matter.
>>
I kind of want to ask this girl out. Not romantically, mind you. She has a boyfriend of a few years, and she told me she's getting bored with him. She likes him and enjoys her time with him, but she's bored.

This girl and I go way back as good friends, though we only reconnected somewhat recently. Before her current guy got in the picture, we used to meet up somewhat regularly and hang out as friends. I had feelings for her back then and she reciprocated, but it didn't work out and we went back to friends pretty quick. I have no such feelings now, and yesterday she shot me down for not being her type when I didn't even bring it up.

We're still good friends though, and I'm kind of bored too. The idea of meeting up again and doing activities together like we used to seems like fun to me and she'd probably like it too, but I don't know if I should.

Is this a bad idea? Could I damage their relationship by going through with this, or won't it be a big deal since we're just friends who go way back? Should I worry that this could make me a boyfriend supplement to them or whatever? I don't really know what to call it or even if I should call it. What should I do?
>>
>>16738423
This is what I did when my ex of almost a decade left me for her coworker
>rely on friends heavily for support
>went to therapy
>learned guitar
>played an open mic
>immersed myself in my hobbies
>rediscovered and found new interests
>dated
>traveled
>switched careers
It's been a hell of a ride but I've never felt better. Ive made new connections and strengthened existing ones. Dated some awesome girls and some terrible girls. Fell in and out of love again. I'm actually thankful the relationship ended.

It's gonna be okay lil nigga you can do it.
>>
All my friends are girls I once had feelings for and got "let's just be friends"'d with. My feelings faded, but the friendships only grew.

Is this a big deal to girls (or just you) if you found this out about a guy, or even just if he seems to be completely surrounded by women most of the time?
>>
>>16738414
I know her for over 10 years, and i am 100% sure she is both asexual and freak. Still way too much into her.
>>
>>16738472
Let me put it this way: I wouldn't want to date someone whose only friends are previous oneitises of his.
>>
>>16738472
I think it works both ways tbqh. I was surrounded by guys most of my life, simply because i couldn't really get along with girls. There were like five of us, and there was not a single romantic episode in our pack. Guess i wouldn't make it a big deal.
>>
Girls, what makes a guy desireable in more than a "good friend" kind of way?

I'm a social guy. I take care of myself, I know how to bring out the fun side in people, and both guys and girls seem to be very comfortable around me. I go out of my way to help others where I can, there's plenty that I'm interested in myself and I tend to keep an eye out for upcoming events I can take someone to.
Not that I'm looking for anything, but I've noticed that with all the people I meet and get close with, there's still nobody who actually takes me seriously beyond friendly gestures. I wonder why.
>>
File: 73511-27572.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
73511-27572.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
Do penises and vaginas smell the same?
>>
>>16738693
>>16738693
I guess it depends on one's personality. But when it comes to me i want a guy who knows what he's doing. I avoid deprressive nerds who spend half of their life either complaining about how they failed, or being insecure about the future, and it's pretty common thing around my age group. I think girls mostly want to feel secure when they are with a guy. But that's just from my experience.
>>
>>16738699
no
>>
What the fuck does a nigga gotta do to be attractive to a woman.
>>
>>16738756
What kind of attractive do you mean? Sexually attractive, or Long-term-relationship-attractive?
>>
>>16738792
Sexually.
>>
>>16738756
Wear a hat
>>
>>16738693
By bringing out the fun side do you joke too much? If you don't show that you're capable of expressing what you want and getting it, people won't take you seriously.
>>
>>16738801
It depends on a girl, but mostly money helps. If you don't have money, try to at least match whatever kind of look is currently considered fashionable when it comes to boys.
>>
File: 345343.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
345343.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
Is it true when a girl is telling you she just got out of the bath/shower and how nice and relaxing it was she wants you to picture her naked?
>>
>>16738814
Well, what's the current look that's fashionable?
>>
>>16738823
If she goes into detail maybe. But I usually just tell people I got out of the shower because I just got out of the shower.
>>
>>16738826
Hell, i don't know. I remember beards being a thing not so long ago but i have no idea if they still are.
>>
>>16738826
Depends on where you are in life. If you are 18 you can dress like a fuccboi and attract basics. If you are mid 20s and up you can dress fitted business casual and suits and attract all kinds of girls from teen basics to business women.
>>
>>16738823
If she mentions anything about her bodyparts, very likely. If not, still likely.
>>
Girls,

I bought 12 eggs. In our house we share bread, milk, and eggs. Everything else has to be asked for.

So I bought some eggs this week and maybe ate 4 of them. My roommates (excluding 1 because they bought their own eggs) ate most of them.

Should I ask my roommates if eggs could not be a stable? I don't want to cause drama, but I don't know if I can eat all 12 eggs in a week.
>>
>>16738884
Maybe he found a passed out girl and had to feed her all the eggs?
>>
>>16738884
How many of you share food?
>>
>>16738144
>An amazing death.

Would be totally worth it, although with men it might actually be painful.
>>
>>16738890
I fucking hope so. I'm a little angry.

>>16738896
We share bread, milk, and eggs among 4 people. People are supposed to ask before they eat someone else food. Even usually roommates ask if they can eat another's stable supply.
>>
>>16738144
And to think that there are women out there who are constantly having orgasms day and night
>>
>>16738144
My orgasms usually last 5 seconds, but damn, those 8 second ones are killer.
>>
>>16738884

I'm confused.
You ate 1/3rd of the eggs, and your room mates (of which there are at least two) at the rest. Seems even steven to me.
>>
>>16738916
Then just remind them to ask and see if it helps.
>>
>>16738937
I would feel even steven if they pay for some of it, but I paid for probably for 4 breakfasts. Four breakfasts that could have kept me sated until lunch.

>>16738941
I think I will ask them. I probably won't buy any this week though.
Probably switch to flax seed, but that would be super beta.
>>
>>16738953
>I would feel even steven if they pay for some of it, but I paid for probably for 4 breakfasts. Four breakfasts that could have kept me sated until lunch.

But... they're shared. Doesn't that come with the implication that someone else will buy the next dozen?
>>
>>16739005
>Doesn't that come with the implication that someone else will buy the next dozen?

I hope so. I guess I am angry because I ate a few breakfasts and then stop eating eggs for a few days and looked in the fridge, and now they are gone.

Time is slipping away and the tragedy of the commons is real.
>>
>qt coworker
>compliments me all the time, like the way I smell or my music taste
>we add each other on facebook
>Talk every other day
>Mostly just mutual bitching about our job or politics, but occasionally opening up about other stuff
>She's putting in her two weeks soon, may be my last chance

Should I ask her out? I've never asked anyone out before and I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety attack
>>
>>16739083
Make sure if she's single, then ask her out.
>>
>>16739094
Shit man, the city that I live in, I'm not even sure she's straight. It doesn't say she is on her facebook page, so is that a go? I'm kinda terrified to know people because I don't think they really know what they're getting into when they show interest in me.
>>
>>16738884
>Can't eat 12 eggs in a week
That just 2 eggs a day for 6 days...
>>
>>16739133
Yeah, I switch between eggs or cereal depending on if I have enough time to make them when I wake up.
>>
>>16739111
Lol Portland? Just ask her out famn no need to even check if she's single or straight just say you'd like a date and if nah you never have to see her again.
>>
>>16739111
If she isn't single or straight she'll tell you, dummy
>>
I had a really great first date with one snag.
I mentioned something kind of nerdy and she sort of brushed it off.

We don't have to share hobbies. She doesn't even have to like it. But what if she actively hates it?

Tl;dr: have you ever hated something your SO enjoys, or vice-versa? How did you deal with it?
>>
>>16739275

dont talk about anime and video games dude, you will dry up vaginas so fast
>>
>>16739275
Girl I dated was into kpop and yaoi. I just kinda didn't care. We spend all day together, she can have hours of her own shit. I'm also into surfing and I guess she didn't like me getting super tan and hanging around bikini girls but I'm loyal af so it didn't matter.
>>
>>16735128

Say you're dating a church girl... Like, maybe she's had two men in her life and possibly sex. If the question ever should come up, should I lie about the number of women I've been with? (There's an age gap and it's something around 40.)
>>
>>16739111

All women want dick.
>>
>>16735206
no
>>16735286
if she's not paying rent she better be covering groceries or something or keeping the place spotless
>>16735315
you feel defeated by situation you have no control over so break up
>>16735429
"I've found jesus"
>>16736128
people don't want to be "with the enemy". plus you'll be morally opposed on a lot of issues if you two aren't in similar political parties
>>16736163
y'all are a mess, flip a coin
>>16736251
>O.N.S.
lowest i'd go is a 5/10
>casual dating/non-serious relationship
probably a 6/10
>serious dating/marriage
7/10
taste is suggestive
>>16736284
neutral, bordering on sexy
>>16736312
i don't browse /pol/, so probably racist
>>16736336
that wasn't a question
>>16736558
that shouldn't be the sole-determining factor
>>16736763
"nice guy" trope is men who thing being nice to women awards them sex like how a vending machine responds to money
>>16736808
make your intentions clear from the get go, act detached from any situation that gets to "romantic"
>>16737244
some
>>16737255
probably
>>16737288
frequent sex in a monogamous relationship is better than frequent sex with multiple partners
>>16737404
interactive amounts of tongue, lip biting. also with mutual masturbation
>>16737795
find yourself, then find another girl. also scotch
>>16737956
yes, unless you're black
>>16738290
erroneous, i don't date tumblrkin
"what do you do for a living"
>>16738297
probably not
>>16738382
yes
>>16738441
yes
>>16738823
yes
>>
>>16739278
I mean, I figured that much. But I am planning a trip to my home country to visit, and go to a video game tournament.
It isn't the main reason I'm going, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't a factor.

>>16739301
See, that seems reasonable.

>>16739310
Absolutely not.

>>16739341
Either wants to chill with you or steal shit after you leave.
>>
Never kissed a girl. When the time comes, what should I remember and focus on when doing it?
>>
>>16739374

Nothing. Go with the flow and just follow her lead. Kissing isn't a procedural thing, it's more instinctual and intuitive. The more you overthink it, the more awkward you will be.

Do however avoid trying to ram your tongue down her throat, avoid slobbering all over her face, avoid trying to suck her lips off, and have clean breath.
>>
>>16739397
well hopefully i dont fuck up then.
>>
Girls:

i've been talking to/had a thing with this girl since last last year. she told me last week that she needs 2 weeks to figure stuff out but "definitely wants to hang out more and get to know each other better". i asked her if it changes anything between us right now and all she said was she needed more time. i let her know that i understood.

we don't talk as much as we do ever since that convo (2 tuesdays ago) and i feel like im already losing her and this is the closest i've ever been to a girl i actually like. i last talked to her today to wish her a happy bday. what should i do?
>>
>>16738423
Honestly I hope this never happens to me because I'd end up killing her.
>>
>>16739530
Sorry man, I think shes not interested and starts getting annoyed by you but wants to let you down softly. But not 100% sure.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 1920x1080px
>>16739598
fuck.
is there anyway i can fix this, if this turns out to be the case?
>>
>>16738015
I'm pretty sure gays are ok with sucking dick.

It's still gay.
>>
>bought shoes for a female friend for her birthday
>girlfriend considers this cheating

What? I know shoes are kind of an intimate gift, but really?
>>
>>16739823

Don't buy clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc for a woman unless you're:

>her boyfriend
>her husband
>her father
>her son

This is something you father should have told you.
>>
I am a relatively good looking 21 y.o. guy, but i am a neet and i never worked before. I live with my mother and her boyfriend. I dont have any friends and i almost never go out.

Is there any chance i will find a girl that likes me in my current state or do i have to get a job and move out? I will have to do that anyway soon, but still.
>>
>>16739916

Why don't you already have a job? Living at home isn't a big deal. I'm 25 and still live at home, even tho I have a very well paying job and could afford my own place.
>>
>>16739361

>absolutely not.

But I've only been in relationships with like, 4 people that I deeply cared about, and she's top Tier. What if solve for 10?
>>
>>16739930
I ask myself that question every day. Guess i'm scared, too picky and not motivated enough to bring myself to do that.
>>
>>16740038

The sooner the easier. The later the harder.

Just go apply for jobs. Anything. Even if it's a at Subway or Burger King. Just get a job
>>
>>16740051
So that is a "yes"?
Is having a job and social life more important than looking good?
>>
>>16739352
You'e autistic, aren't you?
>>
>>16740063

I'm a dude, but having a job is overall important. Before you even worry about girls. Having a job in itself should be a priority. By havin a job, you'll be gaining life skills, making money, paying taxes like a productive member of society. Those are important. Do that first then look for a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.