[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are single girls next to impossible to talk to yet girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Why are single girls next to impossible to talk to yet girls in relationships make themselves overtly available to the point of making their boyfriend jealous? Why? What's going on here?
>>
What's going on is that you're wrong.

You've generalized all women into a duality. If you want to have successful relationships with women treat each one individually and not belonging to a pool that fits your stereotype of them. You're only basing your assumptions off of your experience with a small amount of women, which is more indicative that there is something awry with the way you interact with women rather than the women themselves. Your lack of experience with women also leads me to believe you are quite young which means you are not dealing with women but with young girls, who know what they want no more than boys your age do.
>>
>>16733948
Because any girl who is single has personality issues and/or mental issues.

Ask yourself, why is that girl single?
She looks hot, like interesting things boys like, oh right she can't communicate with her fellow human beings.
>>
Loner girls are impossible to talk to. The rest already have a dude.

The reason why more chicks have dudes than the other way around is because successful men usually have side bitches. Why aren't you lifting?
>>
>>16733964
That doesn't explain why women in relationships are more attracted to me. All you're trying to do is blame me for everything, which I sort of appreciate in a cathartic way, but feel it holds no relevance to this argument.
>>
>>16733971

They aren't loners per say, they just seem to hold a much much higher standard than girls who are already dating
>>
>>16733964
This. its just another faggotty thread about how evil women are cheating whores blah blah shit gets old boys. Women are human and don't act as a pack.
>>
>>16734024
I disagree, i think you're projecting your own issues here too much to be able to reasonably discuss anything
>>
>>16733993
Because you're most likely the type of guy that is only good for a fuck. You're not alpha enough for women to want to have an actual relationship with. I'm guessing you're a sexy drug dealer with a prison record.
>>
>>16733993
It's perfectly relevant. You have presented a perception based off of your experience and assume it to be correct. Of course there are factors contributing to skewed results in your limited experience, but the fact of the matter is that you think your assumptions are some kind of law for dealing with women when it simply is not the case. Not all single women will refuse to talk to you and not all attached women will talk to you. Get over it.
>>
>>16734038
projecting? Fuck yeah I'm projecting because I've cheated with people like you. People I never wanted to see again. This is not about women it's about you.
>>
>>16733993

What... so girls who are in relationships are constantly trying to put their hands down your pants?

Or

Girls in relationships are nicer to you?

Or

Girls who are not in relationships won't give you the time of day?

Pick one. Right now you're over-simplifying and trying to force a false cause fallacy. Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
Any serious replies or is it comedy hour?
>>
>>167340613
Why don't you start by telling us the reasons why why you agree with your statement in the OP. Surely you have some opinions worth mentioning that have brought you to this conclusion.
>>
Don't generalize, anon. There are plenty of single girls and girls on a relationship who are easy to talk to or not. Depends of the person not of its relationship status.
>>
>>16733948
girls swing from branch to branch. commitment is not a concept that women understand. if you're not willing to mac on women who are "taken", then you will have a very lonely life.

shit sucks but that's how the world turns.

and yes, if she dumps her bf for you, it means that she will do the same thing to you eventually. in 2016, you don't get to have her, its just your turn.
>>
>>16733948
I don't fucking know either anon.

This is a very good fucking question.

Can any bitch please explain what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>16734252
Read the thread moron
>>
>>16734252
For myself if I like someone I'm shy and awkward. If I'm in relationship and the other person is aware I feel free to be myself and be a friend as there's no sexual or social expectation.
>>
>>16733993
Want to know the horrible secret? They don't want to be in a relationship with you and to not hurt your feelings they close up so you don't get attached. Relationship already girls know you know you have no chance and won't get attached because of the relationship so they open up to you.

If you're sexy to them the opposite happens and relationship girls close because they don't want to fuck up their relationship while free girls open up.
>>
>>16733948
Girls in a relationship are secure enough that they can reject you with a valid reason whereas a single girl has to come up with a fuckton of reasons just to leave you hanging.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.