[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't stop hitting on other peoples girlfriends it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nksxtfmOz81qbysf3o2_500.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nksxtfmOz81qbysf3o2_500.gif
1MB, 500x200px
can't stop hitting on other peoples girlfriends

it's a combination of all the good ones being in relationships, girls with partners being more confident and aproachable, and me getting a kick out of cucking other guys
>>
>>16732544
Ok. What advice do you want?
>>
>>16732544
Do they not fuck up it seems like you haven't gotten your ass kicked yet
>>
>>16732544
Good for you anon, I'm the same.
I find a girl being single is a red flag, clearly there is something she is doing or does to end up and stay single.

If no other guy trying to date her then clearly there is something wrong.
>>
>>16732550
how to stop doing it

>>16732552
one part luck, one part pananoia
oh man, the number of times I've been walked in on by a girls dad and put on a faggot voice, or some drug dealer running around looking for someone I don't like because I gave the girl a fake name

I'm an ass

>>16732558
but it's on a matter of time till it catches up with me, already guys are giving me a wide berth because I'm known as a poacher
>>
>>16732570
Then poach the best you spot and settle, you don't keep doing until the reserves is depleted.
And when I say settle I don't mean for life just ride it out until it doesn't work and go back to poaching.
>>
>>16732577
if I wanted a girlfriend I would just get one,
also I have slept with literally every girl I know bar relatives
>>
What goes around comes around.
>>
>>16732581
That's what i mean you're depleting the reserves and other guys are noticing.
I never said get a girlfriend, I said settle, make do with the one for while, 3 months, let the guys think your out of the poaching game... But the reality being your out of it for a short while.
>>
>>16732586
haha that option is noted
>>
There's this married hot girl I want to sleep with, how do I become like you sempai
>>
>>16732607
you just be really nice to them
they realize how little effort their sposes make
they start wanting to spend more time with you as friends
if the guy is aggressive or possessive you make him look like an ass
you take a brief break from seeing them, invite them to do something cool, then you kiss them and hope for the best

pro tip, you have to sleep with them straight away or they feel guilty, never mention their partners, and leave the relationship option open

the only good part about the whole thing is that guys who are genuine asses are prime targets
>>
>>16732620
Sounds like what I've been doing for now, although there's a problem that we're on more professional footing, although we're going to hang out with her and a bunch of friends next week. No idea how to hang out with her one on one though. We have common topics that we don't share with others in the group, but I'd still feel really awkward asking her to hang out.
A few times we actually joked how married guys don't make any effort anymore, and she said it's too true and that it's not even funny, heh. I don't know her husband, literally only thing I know about him is that he works in IT.
>>
>>16732648
eesh that's harsh man
I only meet them one on one, if you meet all their friends the only way you are clear is if they have decided to set you up as her boyfriend

which isn't bad, but a large group of women will consider you an ass if you sleep with her then dump her

if she's a co-worker you will be in for a world of hurt though, just saying.
I quit my shitty job before sleeping with the women

the BF working in IT is a huge plus though
>>
>be me
>had facebook like a normie
>girls start mocking me in subtle ways
>girls are literally mocking me with poetry statuses and pictures n shit
>was in posting frenzy mode because unrelated life crisis mode
>literally mocking these girls back with poetry
>bitches bothering me with their gay ass boyfriend problems and shit
>would respond with long satirical/sarcastic messages
>mfw ggg personality who wouldn't hit on a woman in a relationship
>mfw I was put into a situation where a bunch of girls were lightly bullying me
>mfw I realize I probably put a bunch of chads into high alert mode
>mfw I was literally pressured into cucking someone before this all happened
>mfw op is probably a bigger fag than me and has never actually cucked someone
>mfw op does not understand the social stigma behind sexual deviancy and certain fetishes and how normies view it

Friendly reminder if you defile marriage/relationships and commit cuckoldry/adultery you're going to hell. See you there, faggot.
>>
>>16732657
It's not a co-worker, so no problem on that; she's been my teacher for one semester for now. I take a private language class for adults, the rest of classmates (the friends we're going to hang out with) are older than both me and her. We're going to an escape room and I may or may not end up going with her to one alone - the only other male classmate kinda set it up like that, since we booked two rooms and I'm coming to the second one, and he told her she should go to that one as well for some reason.

I think I need to come up with some way to ask her to hang out one on one in an innocent way for now. ;_;
>>
>>16732669
I think you're using >mfw wrong
>>
>>16732544
when you finally found a girl you love and wanna marry, there will be a guy friend she has who always hit's in her and makes you guys fight. since that's wut ur doing. congrats, karmas a bitch
>>
>>16732669
you were 'pressured into cucking someone" wtf who ARE these people?
>>
People like you fall the hardest, OP. Enjoy while you can. I've also done it with two girls who were compromised, felt bad the fuck out, and paid for my mistakes. Never again. I never, though, felt good about it, even less bragged. Take your time before reality hits you, sneaky, sleazy faggot.
>>
>>16732734
this
>>
>>16732669
anon you blew a perfectly good chance to sleep with women

you think I give a shit about sin, only reason I'm wanting out is because of the ever present STD risk and the chance that drug dealer works out the guy I sett him up to beat up is gay

I hate gays, blowing their whole reproductive potential into another man, only reason I can stand lesbians is because if I had been born a girl I'd still sleep with girls

and that's relevant, because clearly you are a faggot
>>
>>16732678
well let me just caution you that women in teacher roles often half pick up to boos their ego's

they do fuck, but only a percentage of the guys they lead along

that's why my maths grades never picked up much as a kid
>>
>>16732734
well clearly we're dfferent people, the only bone in my body that feels bad is...I think you get the picture anon

maybe one day you'l work out that the guy you see as sneaky and sleazy women see as brave and daring

how did you pay for your mistakes, did you geat shot in the knee or was it just you having a sook
>>
>>16732759
lol
Nah, it won't be of much use to discuss anything with you, seeing your actitude and the way you see and justify your actions. You're just like a few other dumb pseudo-alpha fags i've seen. ''Brave and Daring'', God damn.
>>
>>16732807
I'm glad your saving your personal judgments for the guy who is sleeping with your girl, not the guy who is just sleeping with other people's girls
>>
>all those fags butthurt there are guys hitting on taken girls
If a girl cheats on you there's something wrong either with you or with her.
>>
>>16732889
well anon nobody is perfect, I'm sure there are plenty of good enough spouses who fucking things up sleeping with another guy

and though your distain for the beta males is duly noted, the real topic here is how I break from sleeping with taken women when clearly I have no moral restraint
>>
>>16732581
Settling with a poached girl? Do you know how fucking dumb that is? If she's been poached away once, what stops her from being poached again? It's part of her character. If you want a relationship, I wouldn't touch her with a stick.
>>
>>16732734
>>16732734
Yeah. I got fucked over by a faggot bitch like this. I hope he burns.
>>
Find a new hobby. Think with your brain not your dick and do something with your life besides chasing cheap thrills.
>>
>>16732570
Step 1: Stop
>>
>>16732759
HUE HUE VIRGIN faggot shitposting again hue hue
>>
>>16732544

Sounds like you have self esteem issues and you make yourself feel better by believing that you can take someone else's girlfriend.

FYI: taking a girl is easy. You just have to find out what is lacking in their relationship and provide that.
>>
>>16732570

>I'm an ass

Man, you sound like a complete fucking coward.
>>
unless its an open relationship for the women or men you are pursuing that are in relationships, you are really acting like a waste of space, I mean you could have fantastic sex with someone you truly care for and are compatible with but you choose to hurt people deliberately and worse, accept no responsibility, its people like that causing me not to be in a relationship. I'm a long term single woman who has been in long term relationships and been chased sometimes whether I was in one or not, my confidence has varied in and out of relationships. I didn't cheat, and still got my heartbroken and watched other arseholes take everything and pretend to be true because they're greedy and cruel, yet have the cheek to mock me for my losses . fuck off
>>
>>16732544
Nice roleplaying faggot. Why don't you got cast magic missiles on a fucking kobold or something.
>>
>>16732669
>man made laws
>eternal suffering

See ya there bub. I'll have a burger and some onion rings when I get there.
>>
>>16732753
Jeez. I can tell youre empty in the inside. Hope you find what your looking for.
>>
haha one dude was trying to cuck me once and i raped him. No joke he tried to report me but for weeks up i had been telling everyone he had been calling me and breathing in my phone and shit so he sounded like a nutcase. Didn't even go to trial, i think he moved to canada with his mum last year actually.
>>
>getting a kick out of cucking other guys
Talking to people's GFs is not "cucking" you retarded memechild
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.