[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my female friends just tried to hook me up with a landwhale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

One of my female friends just tried to hook me up with a landwhale?

Does this mean I have absolutely no worth with women?
>>
>>16732140
no.
it just means she owed a land whale a favor.
or got tired of hearing it bitch about wanting a boyfriend.
>>
File: Wallet - Girlfriend.jpg (47KB, 514x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wallet - Girlfriend.jpg
47KB, 514x512px
>>16732140
>Does this mean I have absolutely no worth with women?

So you lost your wallet?
>>
>>16732140
Sorta. The landwhale probably was interested in you. Or, if you only just met then yeah she's probably just using you to stifle the bitching for a little bit

But the fun part is leading on the landwhales then friendzoning them
>>
>>16732142
>>16732151

No, you see, my friend for some reason wants to hook me up with a girl.
The reason that she picked this landwhale out of all her friends is what worries me.
>>
She probably heard you crying outside the club and decided you needed a talking fleshlight to help you sort out your female-appropriated-autism.
>>
>>16732162
It's because she thinks her landwhale friend can't do any better than you and because you can't do any better than her.
>>
>>16732140
It means she either thinks you are a shitty person who deserves to be with a shitty person, she owed her friend a favour OR she just wants rid of you because you're a beta orbiter she just can't shake off.
>>
women just don't see fatties the same way we do, man. Yeah, she thinks you're beta, but it's not the grave insult it would be if it was your bro doing the set-up.
>>
>>16732213
thanks this helps
>>
>>16732140
The fact that your confidence is damaged enough to make a thread about this is part of your problem. That is to say, you probably come off as insecure which lowers your attractiveness.
>>
>>16732140

I'd rather date a landwhale with a great personality than a model who has nothing important to say. At least with the "landwhale" we can do cardio together.
>>
>>16732140
just tell her you'd like to order a small next time

or in white girl lingo, a "tall" not a venti
>>
>>16732140
>having female friends

Yep. You're a lost cause.
>>
>>16732213
Thats a lie.

This is the closest too the truth >>16732142
>>
>When did you last have a gf?
>When did you last have sex?

You maybe in no position to turn down a sure thing.
>>
>>16732400
never and never
>>
>>16732400
Anyone can turn down anything, virgin or not. Fuck you man.
>>
>>16732421
^ exactly. Better to be virgin than to be trapped in relationship where you're miserable.
>>
>>16732424
What if you're a miserable virgin like more than half the posts on here?
>>
>>16732454
My goal is life is not sticking my benis in a vagina.

I don't reject fat girls. I may meet a fat girl and fall in love with her one day, but simply dating a fat girl I hardly know because it's not my only option is demeaning for both me and her.
>>
>>16732454
In my experience having a girlfriend for the sake of having one doesn't solve your misery and might actually add to it, like the other half of the posts on here.

Look at all the guys who are miserable because of a girl they actually wanted to date. Why would OP starting off with a girl that repulsed him from the beginning make it any better for him?
>>
>>16732472
*because it's my only option
>>
You guys are putting the pussy on a pedestal.

>You don't have to marry it because you slipped your dick in it a few times.
>You don't even have to form a relationshit because you've taken it out for burger and fries more than twice.

Practice girls are called practice girls for a reason.
>>
>>16732484
This is true, but what if the practice girl doesn't realize she's a practice girl and decides to cling to him? Or what if practice girl gets pregnant/gives him an STD despite the condom?

In an ideal world everyone would understand our intentions and take what we give them w/o demanding more, but that's not how it works, and one should always prepare for the worst.

He shouldn't gamble like that unless there's some level of attraction; even a "landwhale" would do if he found her charming, but this girl suggested by his friend doesn't seem to even have that.
>>
>>16732532
Clingy = dump
Pregnancy = abort
Std = antibiotics
>>
>>16732140
If you haven't been testing out your worth with women by yourself, maybe you already know the answer.
>>
>>16732564
>implying she wouldn't keep the baby
>>
>>16732532
>got pregnant or gave you an std
>despite you using a condom

http://youtu.be/Mpqiq-FHDV4
>>
>>16732599
Then she can become a single mom.
>>
Guys who use the term "alpha" and "beta" are sexually frustrated men who got their heart broken by a SJW/feminist. They probably have small dicks too.

Anyway OP, your standards are too high and you are butthurt because your friend, who you probably want to bang and who you think you have a chance with, thought the "landwhale" (your words homie) was on your level.

Do you know what a "beater gf is"? We all have to start somewhere. And shamu probably never fucked either.
>>
>>16732326
h-heh right guys? guys?
>>
I say go for it, fat girls give the best head because they're always hungry.
>>
>>16732615
And demand child support for 18 years, while being too unattractive to get herself a new guy to help pay for her? Yeah I think OP is better off w/o that.
>>
>>16732140
LOL you stupid virgin. They are called practice girls. Lose your virginity you sperglord and then you can trade up when you have more confidence.
>>
>>16732140

did you ask her to set you up with a friend? or did she randomly ask you if you'd be interested in a date with a friend? tell us how you got here.

and most important of all, post a pic of urself. and the landwhale if you can.
>>
>>16732140

That's just insulting. She did you a big favor though, and you need to take a look at yourself, because a female "friend" of yours thinks you're absolutely shit-tier.
>>
You're literally clueless.
This girl shes trying to set you up with most likely is interested in you. Don't be so shallow.
>>
File: 2.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
>>16733733
I am helping her with some of her university work. I told her I have to go back to my home town and now she thinks that if I get a friend I am gonna stay here and continue helping her.

I dont have a clear pic of the other girl but here's a pic of me
>>
>>16733760

hey bro, how old are you and her? thats the biggest thing.

as is, you just kinda look 'okay' save for the balding. i mean if weight is important to you, why shouldn't hair be important to a girl.

honestly other than that you'd be a solid 'average dude' but with just how much its thinning it throws you all off.

i wouldnt set you up with a landwhale, but the girl you are getting would be more than chubby and awkwardly proportioned.
>>
>>16733779
i am in my 30s (yes a solid wizard), girl is 5 years younger
>>
>>16733813

so you're a virgin?

btw its funny how you're like 'i could score a fatty, do i hve no worth with women?' as if fat women arent actually women.

but yeah, you're pretty far gone bro, i dont know why you'd get offended by it.

imo you should do two things
>get ripped
>perfect resting bitch face

right now you have resting suicidal contemplation face and it does not work without really cute hair.
>>
>>16733813

and im ean really how fat is this chick that you claim is not actually a woman?
>>
>>16733828
I am just using /adv/ lingo. I know most of this phraseology is very inappropriate.

Yes I'm a virgin.
>>
>>16732331
worst idea ever, she'll think he's shallow and not worth setting up with anyone. And depending on how good of friends they are, well, that might get out and damage his already low score
>>
>>16733760
I'd probably set you up with an uggo or landwhale as you are.

Lose 20ish lbs, gain muscle, shave the unibrow, find a hair style, cut the chest hair coming out of your shirt (dont do anything to the rest of the hair, just groom that), wear shirts without logos or graphics.

At that point I'd fix you up with an average girl.
>>
Average guys usually have to drop their standards to lose their virginity.
>>
>>16733927
I disagree, average guys need to evaluate themselves honestly.
OP is a 3.5 or 4 but probably thinks he's a 6.

Too bad guys cant cheat and use makeup
>>
File: 1450296024253.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450296024253.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>16733927
That's why men use women as stepping stones.
>>
>>16733938
top kek, best jpg
>>
>>16733760
Femanon here.
You're ugly, you look unkempt, you have bad skin, you give off an unappealing air and look, and you look like one of those creepy refugees invading europe right now. I can see why your friend doesn't want you.
>>
>>16733760
Maleanon here.
You're ugly, you look unkempt, you have bad skin, you give off an unappealing air and look, and you look like one of those creepy refugees invading europe right now. I can see why your friend doesn't want yo...
>>
>>16733760
turtlekin here.
You're ugly, you look unkempt, you have bad skin, you give off an unappealing air and look, and you look like one of those creepy refugees invading europe right now. I can see why your friend doesn't want yo...
>>
>>16733910
I don't think that was serious advice anyway, and hopefully OP is smart enough to know that.
>>
OP needs to lift
>>
>>16732140
Basically yeah. She probably pegged you for worthless because you're "friends" with her in the first place. Let me ask you this, would this female "friend" of yours:

>have your back in a physical altercation with a stranger?
>help you move your shit across town into a new apartment?
>loan you an amount of money insignificant to her when your lights have been cut off, and you've proven yourself trustworthy enough to pay it back?

Because that's what a real friend is. Or does she just unload her emotional baggage on you, waste your time in exchange for nothing but her idle company, and try to hook you up with girls that nobody else wants?

>>16732213
>women just don't see fatties the same way we do, man.

yeah, they see them as twice as pathetic, actually. for most women getting sex or a relationship is as easy as going to the store and picking up some groceries. Fuckable girls only keep fatties in their orbit to make themselves feel better by comparison or to satisfy some sort of Mother Teresa complex.

>>16733760
>give yourself a buzzcut (don't go full eggmode, you'll look good with a buzz)
>get your eyebrows done
>keep the beard
>gain some muscle
>learn to become actively aware of what your face is doing so that you don't look like a miserable cunt like in this pic
>and stop hanging out with girls you aren't fucking
>>
>>16732140
No, and yes, No being the fact she thinks the fatty is as good as its going to get for you, and yes being well her other friends wouldnt touch you at all so again there is the fatty. Thing is ahe knows you are broke and the fat hog is desperate take what you get
>>
>>16732140
OP she is trying to do both of you a favor, no one wants you and the fat beast, just settle for it, win win, also its fucking pathetic hate to say it
>>
>>16733910
>worst idea ever, she'll think he's shallow and not worth setting up with anyone

holy shit, this board is completely lost when it comes to the inner workings of women.

PROTIP: there's more to women than the sweetness they display to certain men on the surface. I wish you motherfuckers could hear how women talk to each other when there aren't any beta men around to judge them, your heads would probably explode from the cognitive dissonance
>>
>>16732140
Ofc it means you have no worth, you are already friends with the woman hooking you up with the lard bucket, at least she doesnt think you are to much of a faggot?
>>
>>16733989

>she judges OP based on the fact that they are 'friends' not that hes a balding 30 year old virgin

dude, were all a little misogynistic but seriously.
>>
>>16734025
wrote that before I saw the pic, my bad. still, its a contributing factor
>>
>>16733973
>creepy refugees invading europe right now

that's racist, also what makes you think I am not living in a ME country?
>>
>>16733955
>>16733958
>>16733973
Triple Troll

I don't get what you mean by the skin, it looks ok.
>>
>>16734008
She can be shallow and still dislike him for being shallow, that's just hypocrisy not dissonance
>>
>>16734161
Well I was just mocking the original troll, but actually his skin does look splotchy and oily. Even with a blurry shot.
>>
>>16733989
>Fuckable girls only keep fatties in their orbit to make themselves feel better by comparison or to satisfy some sort of Mother Teresa complex.

Assuming OP's friend isn't a cunt, it's probably the latter. Even if she knows the girl is fat, she's probably pretending it doesn't make her any less attractive to make herself feel like a good person. By setting anon up with her, anon is the one who'll be the asshole if he lets the fatness be an issue. She'll be the loving, caring friend who doesn't see size and can comfort her fat friend in the fallout.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.