[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (23KB, 370x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 370x404px
I need your help /adv/. Sorry for the long post.

I dated a girl awhile ago, her name was Hannah. Hannah and I lasted for about a year but towards the end it was just about sex, so we broke up. Not a bad breakup it was just time to end it. I didn't talk to her for the next couple
Months. However, when we went back to band camp (which starts a few weeks before school) I found that she had been spreading rumours about me. She had been telling everyone what I like sexually (mostly bdsm things) and she had become transgendered over those months. These things meant that I was literally constantly ridiculed by my peers and couldn't talk to anyone beyond my 3 closest friends without fear that the conversation would just dissolve into mocking me. However, a few months later, all of that died down. During that time I met a girl named Addy. She was smart, funny, and stunningly beautiful. She also for some reason had a thing for me. I asked her to the homecoming dance and she accepted, and we dated in the weeks before it. However, 2 days before the dance (after I had spent about $100 on clothes and other things) she told me she didnt want to go with me and that we shouldn't see eachother anymore. Apparently people (mostly Hannah and her friends, but also just random people) had told her she should distance herself from me. So she did. Her exact words were along the lines of "It depresses me to date you because of how many people hate you". After that I fell into a deep depression, they played pranks on me and ridiculed me and I constantly felt worse about myself. However now it's gotten to the point where I feel like I still have emotions for her but don't know if I should try and befriend her. What do you guys think I should do?
>>
Who's her? Hannah, the girl that still likes you?
>>
OP here, sorry, "her" is Addy. But she doesn't still like me, not in a relationship way
>>
File: Chad baby.jpg (14KB, 265x278px) Image search: [Google]
Chad baby.jpg
14KB, 265x278px
>>16731748
>Not making up fake secrets the bitch told you
>Not telling everyone about the time she got yeast infection because she didn't shower for 5 days
>Not telling people about how she picks her nose and eats it
>Not telling everyone about her pimply vagina
Damn fool.
>>
>>16731748
Why the fuck wouldn't you confront Hannah? Are you seriously gonna let a tranny walk all over you? Fucking pathetic, OP.

Addy & bandcamp is what gave away you're in highschool. Underage v&. You should've told Addy what she did exhibits major insecurity. Is she really going to put who she dates in the hands of a fucking tranny? Jebus. Damn, OP, get your fucking shit together. A tranny is dominating your fucking life. Next thing you know she'll be fucking you with a strap on.
>>
Making up fake stories just seems a little beneath me. Also, no underage but i don't know how to not let her run my life, she has a lot of people who are looking for a reason to kick my ass
>>
>>16731776
Oh shit, I didn't even notice the tranny thing. You should have beat her like the man she pretends to be. Yelled "WORLD STAR, GIIIIRL" afterwards.
>>
The fact that Hannah is trans is honestly just something to laugh at her for, she actually called me a fag a few weeks ago. But I'm more looking for advice about Addy
>>
File: Kagami_angry sigh.png (208KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Kagami_angry sigh.png
208KB, 425x425px
>>16731789
How pathetic you are is making me angry. Mainly because I'm selfinserting as you and you're not delivering on retaliation. Call that stupid bitch out. If she wasn't fucking with your life effectively, it'd be "beneath you", she just fucked up YOUR prom. I swear to fucking god you better not be calling that bitch "him" and "he".
>>
I would never call Hannah by what she wants me to, I've been inside her enough times to know better. But starting a smear campaign doesn't work when almost everyone would just turn it around on me. Seriously though, what should I do about Addy? She's why I made this post
>>
>>16731800
No, OP. Nobody is going to give you advice on that bitch because you need to resolve the root of your problems. Hannah. She is the Wall of China in your life. Fix that shit one way or another and your problems will disappear. Clearly you're not giving a full side of the story. Hannah wouldn't be dick to you unless you did something to deserve it. What was it, did you accidentally stick it in her ass?
>>
i actually hated anal, but there really isn't more to the story. Addy and Hannah were friends so Hannah was just mad that I got to date Addy
>>
>>16731833
As long as you don't fix your shit with the tranny, you will never get the autistic girl, m8ie.
>>
How do I fix my shit with Hannah though? She pretty much refuses to ever talk to me unless its insults and would probably laugh in my face if I tried to make amends
>>
>>16731821
Everyone already hates you. At least this way you won't go out like a bitch. A bitch to a tranny. I bet she thinks because she got the better of you, she's outmanned you. Start the rumors, start lifting and get some boxing training in. Who are people gonna trust, a filthy dyke or Chad Thundercock.
>>
File: Baloney pony.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Baloney pony.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>16731852
>if I tried to make amends
>She'll just make fun of me
GET MAD! This passive attitude is why that dyke knows your life is a game. Make some friends who aren't cool with dyke Mc.bitch. Do SOMETHING. I can't tell if I hate you for being passive or if it's just because your passive BS is making that cunt happy and popular.
>>
>>16731852
Don't listen to the guy above me, he wears a fedora. You don't need to attack Hannah, just be straight with her. Ask her why she's such a hormonal mess with you. Tell her you're willing to make peace if she stops being a cunt, else you're gonna have to slap her around and start spreading shit.
>>
Is the general consensus to start rumours and probably knock her out? It wouldn't be hard to, I could probably do it, but I don't want to unless it's totally necessary
>>
>>16731867
By the guy above me I meant:
>>16731856

I've been commenting since beginning.
>>
I like the diplomatic way a lot better, if I just beat the shit out of her she could just drop the whole trans thing and call me a woman beater. She's done nasty stuff like that before
>>
>>16731868
Yes, knock out is the last option.

1) Make peace
2) Rumors
3) Carefully planned knock out when nobody's around looking and there's no way anybody can believe her
>>
>>16731867
>Make peace
Don't you think he's tried that? He flat out said it wasn't an option.
>>16731876
Okay the hitting her thing was a joke. For the most part. So long as she doesn't throw hands first. If you want her to get it, you have to fight fire with fire.
>DATS NOT MATURE
We're not dealing with mature people, we're dealing with a tranny and an idiot who'll believe everything a tranny says.
>>
>>16731876
Yeah, me too. But if she leaves you no option, you gotta carefully plan when and how you're gonna do it. Have an excuse, say she assaulted you first, alibi, etc.
>>
Is there any possible way I could do that without being called a pussy or a woman beater? I mean my reputation is already trash but I'd like to think it could be worse. How should I try and make amends?
>>
>>16731891
No, guy. He clearly hasn't tried. Is it not obvious that OP is a doormat?
>>
It should also be stated that trying to make amends would have to be in a private area because again, she'll almost certainly laugh in my face
>>
>>16731894
Nigga, I'm really close to giving up with you.

First you try to make amends, if that doesn't work you spread rumors, if that doesn't work you can either live your life as a doormat or look for an excuse to punch her.
>>
>>16731894
Frankly I'd say workout and talk shit to her face. When she throws out a lie, talk about her gross yeast infection. If she tries to swing on you, well I hope you're strong enough to take a girl. Don't even fight her seriously, deal with her like a child, just push her away and laugh the entire time, taunting her about her ovaries.
>>
Ok, I'll try and make amends with her tomorrow. If that doesn't work then hoepfully I can get something spreading, thanks guys
>>
>>16731909
That sounds boring af.
>>
Stop worrying about Hannah and confront Addy. Why is she basing her actions on what other people think instead of her own experiences with you? Explain the discrepancies between what rumors have been spread about you and the truth. And if she's not receptive to that then it's not meant to be.
>>
My friend told me that Addy was scared of losing all of her friends
I find that ridiculous, and told her that they aren't really her friends then, but she just wouldn't listen
>>
>>16731928
No. He needs to attack the root of the problem to prevent future fuck ups. Reasoning with the autistic bitch will bring no success. That ship sailed a long time ago.
>>
File: url.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>16731957
No, you fool. Don't you see? He can USE the autistic bitch as his first pawn for retaliation against the tranny. Once Autistic girl gets the full story and OP proves that he's not a giant faggot to her, she'll be a part of his army, the Queen, some would call her. Get the queen, the pawns will follow, kill the tranny.
>>
It seems like my thread is going downhill fast, just looking for advice. Not chess strategies. But thank you
>>
>>16731972
Life IS chess, bro. Except in Saudi Arabia, it's illegal there. The point is you NEED people on your side and judging by how awkward you are and the fact that you haven't separated yourself from the tranny clique, you need to create connections from within. You need to turn them against the tranny, starting by proving all of her shit was lies. Then you prove all of your lies about her are true. Then she offs herself and you get the glory.
>>
Although Hannah killing herself wouldn't haunt my conscience it still seems a little extreme.
>>
>>16731967
Told you your shit made no sense.
>>
I'm going to bed for real this time, thank you all for our help
>>
File: 1390146821322.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1390146821322.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>16731985
If you keep aiming for traffic signs instead of the stars, we're gonna have some goddamn problems.
>>
>>16731999
Good call, Mr. fedora is being persistent tonight.
>>
>>16732004
Well excuse me for having this poor bastard's best interest in mind. What would you know about a man's struggle?
>>
>>16732009
The second you take off your fedora, you'll understand what I mean.
>>
>>16732012
>Fedora
But I'm not an Atheist :^)
>>
You were both helpful, it is always good to get more than one perspective
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.