[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 19
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
How do most women feel about trolling?
>>
>>16731741
That's a very broad question.
>>
why is OP so nazi fuck the rules
>>
>>16731761

>casually referring to a genocidal regime as a vague, meaningless insult

Congrats on having no sense of history
>>
File: 1445705519872.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445705519872.gif
3 MB, 220x212
I went on my third date today with this girl. I tipped the waitress $43 (bill was $56.xx and I gave her $100). My date stared daggers at me and said she doesn't want to see me anymore.

What did I do wrong?
>>
Is asking a girl i'm friends with "why don't girls like me?" a bad idea

I'm not trying to get with her, but I don't want to creep her out with that question.
>>
>>16731851
Yes it's a bad idea. Unless you're okay with her pointing out your every flaw
>>
>>16731863
Well I need someone to point out my every flaw, and someone i'm close with would be better at finding those flaws.

But
A) She might give me cliche not helpful answers to be polite
B) I don't want to lose a close friend by being creepy
>>
>>16731846

You showed that you're careless in your spending habits. Being too thrifty can be bad, too, though.
>>
>>16731873
Well she's either going to be brutally honest and ruin your friendship, or she's going to be walking on eggshells the whole time and won't give you anything that will help you
>>
>>16731883
so it's pointless, brutal honesty wouldn't make me hate them tho.
>>
>>16731851
Don't ask her that. Ask her more specufic questions like "am I dressed well enough to attract other females?" or "Do you think I should flirt with that girl?"
>>
>>16731911
Thanks, what about "Do I seem gay to you?"
>>
>>16731917

You just repeated the "Am I dressed well?" question.

There are a few behaviors in men that women claim to like but are a turnoff because they make you appear "gay":

>Bodybuilding, running, swimming, spending a lot of time at the gym, some sports like tennis
>Keeping up with fashion and obsessing about hygiene, being "too well dressed", wearing the latest or most fashionable styles and brands, or dressing extravagently
>>
So I used to be fat, now I'm skinny and dress in what I want to look good. Not some lazy bastard with an inefficient body conforming to what I could only fit.
>>
>>16731846
You tipped another woman enough for an entire other date. You were practically hitting on another woman while on a date. How retarded are you?
20% is good.
>>
>>16731846
this is a situation where when in the moment its dumb from you but when you tell it as a story the girl sounds stuck up
>>
>>16732014
It only makes her sound stuck up if you change the waitress into a waiter, because double standards ya know?
>>
>>16731846
Were you trying to impress her?
>>
>>16732027

No, but I make >$100,000 a year and money is no problem.
>>
>>16732031
Flaunting your wealth is not attractive to any girl over 21.
>>
>>16732031
Spending excessively because it's there is how the uneducated/low income earners stay poor, my boy. She also has you there.
>>
>>16731846
I'm sorry that happened to you. I used to be a waitress so I try to be generous with tips when I can and I hope this experience doesn't scare you from doing it again in the future. She seems like a jelly bitch and you should move on.
>>
>>16731974
That wasn't a question
>>
How do I tell my gf to lose weight.
I love her. But I want to be with someone who I can ask to go out for a 3 mile jog with me. Im really active and love playing around and I really want a girl to play table tennis with. racquetball. basketball. Not good. Just in shape enough to be shitty at these things with me.
she 5'5 and weighs 178
>>
>>16732121
I'm 117 lbs and I can't do a 3 mile jog. Even if she loses weight, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll become athletic enough to keep up with you.
>>
>>16732121
Girls that run typically develop joint issues later in life. You will too if you don't eventually switch to strength training.
Walk. Go for walks with her.
>>
>>16732152
I know. But I know that asking someone overweight to be active is far more demanding than asking someone smaller.
Like Ive been chubby before. Not FAT but I know just how much even 10 lbs of fat slows you down.
Most people cant do a 3 mile jog without at least 2 weeks of practice. Its not hard once your body adapts.
>>
>>16732160
Nah most people have poor running form. Which is why they have bad knees later. Its like doing bad squats in that sense. I find this more common in cross country runners and I hate their running form. I ran track.
>>
>>16731933
>Guy here
>Likes girls
>Don't workout or dress extravagantly
>blunnies looking like I stepped out of a construction zone, darkish jeans, solid blue tee, shaggy HY cut
>Hit on by guys randomly
>Girls I work with trust in me as a gay friend
>For some reason no one can fathom I'm not gay
>Hitting on girls has them think I'm gay complimenting them

6'1", 160lbs.
How do I fix this? Am I ridiculously attractive? Am I so ugly that I couldn't possibly be straight?

Ive tried asking and no one says why they think that just a "you just look like you would be "
Do I need to start working out?
>>
>>16732167
Probably your expression. Like how you smile. A feminine smile is meant to appeal and appease in a cute manner. A manly smile is one that looks as if to dominate the thing in front of him.
You smile should be brimming with confidence.
Also if your 'attractive' its probably because you look gay and seem to think thats what being attractive is. Men are not attractive in the same way women are.
>>
>>16732164
Since I mentioned running form might as well elaborate.
Its harder for women because of the differences in our legs, but generally always make sure your feet are pointed forward when youre running. Theyll feed you some bs about how some people run one way or another but having your feet pointed forward and flicking your feet (to late to think of how I normally describe it) removes a lot of pressure off the knees. It allows it to act much more like a spring since theres no other forces on it except forward. Think high jumpers running form.
>>
>>16732182
I literally don't "dress up". I pull clothes off the clean clothes pile on the floor, shower with some random combination of soaps, hand brush my hair over, walk tall with confidence. I have resting asshole face for the most part. No idea how to consider my smile.

Whats manly for men or common mistakes for men to make to appear gay?
>>
Guys, how many of you would settle for a FWB with a girl you consider 'below your league' physically because you can't get any better because of your own anxieties with women?
>>
>>16732201
You probably come off as pretty instead of handsome. Also you might walk like a faggot. Resting asshole face is often considered resting bitch face.
Do you have a beard. Do you have a rugged exterior. Do you have muscles. Do you have scars. Do you stare people dead in the eyes head held high while talking. Are you inconsiderate of the situation. Do you appear to not give a fuck about aesthetics.
The answer to most of those should be yes.
>>
I'm a 5'4 guy and I'm going out with a 5'8 girl on thursday. Yeah, I don't understand it either but this is the situation. I really like her and from what I can infer she's not indifferent to me (we text all day long and calls last for hours), she's a very sweet and beautiful girl and I'm not exactly a model but I'm decent looking and kinda fun to be around from people tell me. Despite all that I understand this will be weird to some degree, so my question is, how can I minimize the awkwardness and make her feel comfortable and more importantly, safe around me?
>>
>>16732223
It'll only be as awkward as you make it
>>
My very first date, we took a walk in the park to a restaurant. We stayed a long time. Then I suggested maybe a cafe to keep talking, but we went to a library and then a bookstore.

Don't get me wrong. It was awesome. The library and bookstore make sense in context.

But how do I follow that up? It's a bit strange as a first date?
>>
>>16732210
I think I would if I wasn't already ugly, so the girls below my league are just hideous.

I would settle for a FWB with a girl that is generally below my standards however.
>>
>>16732223
How do you act when you talk and text?

I am>>16732240, I was fucking nervous too. But when we met, it was just like we were texting. It was easy.

Don't play it up as you having to be different. The conversations you are having already work, just keep that vibe.
>>
File: 1442866667315.jpg (30 KB, 304x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442866667315.jpg
30 KB, 304x448
>>16732211
>Do you have a beard, Do you have a rugged exterior, Do you have muscles, Do you have scars.
No. Bad hair aesthetics cause blonde. Don't work out, no cuhrazy scars. Pretty scrawny looking for my height and weight.

>Do you stare people dead in the eyes head held high while talking. Are you inconsiderate of the situation. Do you appear to not give a fuck about aesthetics.
Yes. Except for last one maybe. People say I try to look good but I don't. I literally put no effort into my appearance.

I get told I look like a Nazi a lot, my friend sent me a pic saying it could be my long lost grandfather since he looks similar
The facial structure is similar. My hair is more straight and more like an unstyled HY.
>>
>>16732247
5'4 guy here. We tell each other a lot of things, laugh and make silly jokes, you know, all the usual stuff, she sends me pictures of her and I do the same sometimes, oh, she literally said I'm like a warm flame in a cold night for her (arts student).
>>
>>16732257
Post pic. You can cross out the eyes or something
>>
>>16732035
You're female, aren't you?
>>
>>16732263
You're in there, bro. Don't even trip about it.
>>
>>16732272
a bit.
>>
>>16732272
He looks like a huge faggot lol.
>>
>>16732269
>ask the opposite gender anything
>>
>>16732267
Sure. I'm not too worried about the exif since I'm at the airport. Been flying for 20 hours and next flight is in 7 so take that into account with the current pictures.
>>
>>16732267
Pic 2
>>
>>16732285
>>16732288
I can see why people think you're gay. It's not something specifically, it's just... the whole thing. You holistically look gay
>>
>>16732288
its your haircut.
it looks gay to me.
otherwise idk man.
>>
>>16732285
Get rid of that crappy swirling hair. Your ear lobes are screwing you over but nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>16732285
>>16732288
It's the haircut.
>>
>>16732285
>>16732288
Your haircut is trying way to hard. And it looks gay. Get a basic cut and people should stop saying that.
>>
>>16732294
>>16732296
Better haircut ideas then? The HY is the only thing that I've found to work with my face.

>>16732293
So I'm just doomed to looking gay and might be able to fix this with a haircut?

>>16732295
Haircut got it. And the front camera of the Oneplus One is pretty unforgiving, it's got a very small fishbowl effect I think, but I don't want to appear more gay trying to take a perfect picture with the back camera in the middle of the airport.
>>
>>16732302
>So I'm just doomed to looking gay and might be able to fix this with a haircut?
You know what? Dying your hair darker might work? A light/medium brown, nothing too drastic
>>
>>16732302
Something basic. Buzz in worst case scenario
>>
>>16732304
yea i was thinking the same thing but what about when he starts getting blond roots and shit. he is going to look 110% more gay if people can tell he dyes his hair.
>>
>>16732309
Root touchups are just part of dying your hair. They come with the territory
>>
>>16731735
I want to ask a relationship question here on /adv/. However, I am worried that she may use this site as well and recognize that I am the poster as my question is very specific. I won't state what happened here, but the situation we are in is very special and it has something to do with the country that we are from so I must statr it here (I am from a very small country so it is easy to remember posters from our country on /adv/). Am I being too worried? I remember I used Yahoo Answers back in secondary school and this other classmate recognized me by asking if I like X hobby (as I enjoyed answering questions related to X hobby).
>>
>>16732311
I don't know what the fuck you're rambling on about because you've given us no details
>>
>>16732310
eh i wouldn't know, but seems like an extra thing and i don't know if op would want to maintain it as vigorously as it should.
>>
>>16732309
Im worried about this myself. I already look gay. I don't want to look like a gay Emo kid.

>>16732306
Think military style haircuts will help? Like a med. Reg. Or will that be too close to the HY and give the same results?

Also, need to use the bathroom so I'll consider a bathroom mirror pic if requested and it's not busy so I can get better advice.
>>
>>16732320
Don't listen to that idiot, getting a military haircut will make you look even more like a Nazi
>>
>>16732325
Who cares about looking like a Nazi. I got bigger problems like not being able to talk with girls since they think I'd rather have dick.
>>
>>16732210
Likely
>>
>>16732329
Unless girls where you live are okay with guys who look like Nazis, you're still going to have problems with women
>>
>>16732320
Bathroom PIC man
>>
>>16732329
here get something like this.
don't get a buzz cut or some other fad cut. you want to not look gay try something more conservative looking.
>>
>>16732342
1:30Am so all the cleaning is being done right now. It'll be a few minutes.

>>16732350
So just get something "business professional" or something. I don't think I can ask for something "not gay" without getting an angry buzz cut.
>>
>>16732210
>Guys, how many of you would settle for a FWB with a girl you consider 'below your league' physically because you can't get any better because of your own anxieties with women?

Depends entirely on the guy, his perception of him self, and how desperate he is for sex.


The scenario you mentioned above... thinking back like half a decade or so when I was younger (fresh 20's), inexperienced, and anxious enough with women to not have a sense of my own relative appeal/worth, I probably wouldn't have a FWB at all... I just wasn't comfortable with who I was yet... And after that point... I realized I was attractive and confident enough to not really have to "settle" for anything I didn't want to--because those experiences were always the worst ones.

Anyway, personally... I've only had one FWB, and it was mostly a convenience/drunk thing... but going off my own limited experience and the experiences of those I've seen around me, the only way FWB ever really seems to work out is if both of you don't give too much of a fuck going in, otherwise one of you is going to catch feels, and it probably ends messy. If you're plagued by thoughts of "out of/below your league" that sounds like you're giving more of a fuck than you probably should and might get hurt for it.
>>
>>16732318
the point is I am scared that shemay be an /adv/ user too and she may identify me by posting about our issue. I don't want her to know that I use 4chan. Am I being too worried?
>>
>>16732362
Either post with enough details for us to help you, or don't post at all.
>>
>>16731889

I'm a dude and a different anon....

but that totally sounds like being asked to step on to a landmine burred in a minefield to test to see if it's a dud.

You have assurances that, "No, of course it'd never blow up in your face!".

But why the fuck would you ever voluntarily risk that?
>>
>>16732342
I think I see why people think I'm gay now.
>>
>>16732381
I told you it's just how you look. It's not just your haircut, it's everything
>>
>>16732381
A beard might help the general look, but a lot of it is the haircut. Your posture in this pic also looks feminine, but I can't put my finger on why.
>>
>>16732210
actually I'm more likely to dip below my standards (physical) for a relationship then i would be for a FWB. it just seems like a rotten deal to me i guess. i suppose i would rather have a hot lay then an easy lay.
>>
>>16732386
Life is hard, senpai.
Ill get a decent haircut and do some working out. I run sometimes but nothing consistent, maybe full body will help. Or just make me seem like a gay bodybuilder.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>16732390
i think if you work your shoulders more compared to the rest it might help you look a little more masculine.
>>
>>16732388
I think it's the hand in the pocket and the semi-slouch. He needs to stand up straight.
>>
File: 1451332320669.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451332320669.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>16732388
I would wear facial hair if I had good genetics for it. My cheeks end up patchy, moustache doesn't connect with chin which doesn't connect with soul patch area. Being blonde means it ends up a dirty blonde with stray black and red hairs thrown in.
My posture is literally standing up straight. I can't even stand confidently as a man.
>>
Guys: boyfriend can't make me reach orgasm. He spent hours and hours practicing cunnilingus on me but to no avail. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>16732490

Has any other partner ever made you orgasm?
Do you regularly get yourself to orgasm?
Do you do anything specific to get yourself to orgasm?
Are you helping him get you to orgasm?

Very few girls orgasm through penetration alone, many require self-assistance (partially due to the mental aspect, partially due to them just being more intimately familiar with their own bodies), and some cannot orgasm at all (because of the same reasons I just listed).
>>
>>16732499
I can orgasm on my own just fine. He is my first sexual partner. How do I help myself?
>>
>>16732514
Do you happen to be in Australia?
>>
>>16732499
I think I am helping me get to orgasm, not sure though. How do I go about that?
>>
>>16732516
Haha, no.>>16732499
I meant, i think i am helping him get me to orgasm, but I m not to good at that.
>>
>meet girl online in 2013, through a game
>she's shy and very prude but we get along well and talk hours a day
>finally start dating LDR
>introduce her to sex, teach her how to masturbate and how to cum on her own, we masturbate in front of each other a lot etc
>long story short, we date for about 1 year, I broke up with her but we keep doing what we were doing until mid 2015 when she started to like a guy at her uni
>I tell her I still have feelings for her
>she gets very confused and very stressed out about the whole thing but eventually decides to give a chance to the local guy

After she started dating him, she cut off contact with me but started talking again a few weeks later. She has been keeping a secret from her immediate family and from him that we talk. We don't do anything sexual, but we're somehow intimate. Talk for hours on skype, call each other the nicknames we made up when we dated, support each other etc. I'm open to her regarding my feelings for her. Is this a weird relationship? I kind of think it is since she's keeping me a secret. Is this kind of cheating? Wouldn't the guy be mad if he knew?
>>
>>16732529
>Is this a weird relationship?
Yes
> Is this kind of cheating?
Yes. In fact, common consensus seems to be that emotional cheating is a type of cheating women actually tend to find more hurtful than physical (though most guys seem to be more hurt by physical).
>Wouldn't the guy be mad if he knew
Yes. Duh.
>>
>>16732535
She says she doesn't have the same feelings for me that I have for her, so it's all very friendly, she even says I'm her best friend, so it is a friendship.

Would your answers still be yes to the questions I made?

As a guy, I wouldn't look positively on my girlfriend talking for hours with her ex who introduced her to sex and did all those kinds of intimate things with her, especially if she keeps it a secret from me.

Maybe some other details:

>when she told me she was liking another guy and I said I still liked her, she said that picturing her future without me was associated with hopelessness, but she decided for the local guy after some emotional struggle
>I asked her just yesterday if she would like to come visit me when I graduate from uni, she said yes and even suggested a whole bunch of things we could do together (beach, sightseeing, food etc)

Sorry if this sounds very pathetic and teen-tier. I'm very unexperienced with relationships, she was also my first gf even if online. Thanks for the reply anyway.
>>
>>16731735
How much is too much physical contact for you girls when you don't know a guy very well?How about on the first date?
>>
>>16732529
You are basically a cuck.
Cut contact and move on.
You are giving her the attention that her Chad bf isn't willing to put in while he get all the pussy and you get nothing but frustration.
>>
Mostly for the guys, specially the married ones: do you ADMIRE you partner/SO/wife? How does that interact with your love for them?

For the girls: how would you deal with finding yourself in a relationship where your partner doesn't admire anything in you. It is not that you don't have good things but he doesn't value them very much because they are not important to him. What to do?
>>
>>16732670
Guy here, just started seeing someone. I definitely admire her. She's worked hard in a system she knows is stacked against her, and wants to work beyond it. Also I can't speak her language but she can speak mine quite well.
>>
>>16732675
Are you me?
>>
Do vaginas work like fleshy pockets? Can you keep things in them?
>>
Girls, who would you rather be with?

A roid raging bodybuilder super turbo asshole douchebag who uses you as a fucktoy cumbucket but has no actual feelings towards you except the occasional "you touch my girl and I break your fucking legs you fucking beta faggot".

OR

A kind, loving compassionate 200% Nice guy, who would love you forever and would always be there for you even during the most difficult times and would never abandon you, and is also very good in bed that he could give you a 10 minute long orgasm that makes you literally squirt buckets.
>>
My gf is very sexually repressed and I'm not. It's the first time either of us has been in a relationship and for years before that she avoided finding out about sex because she thought she'd never have a bf. As you've probably guessed from that previous sentence she's quite insecure. She basically thinks sex is gross and embarrassing.

I'm after 2 bits of advice:
How can I open her up to the idea that sex is natural and pleasant, rather than something to get embarrassed about? Also should I be trying to do this or should I just accept the way she is? I feel like she's cutting herself off from a fairly significant part of life by being like this.

How can I control my frustration in this situation? I don't think this is a big enough problem to merit breaking up. Other reasons to stay with her outweigh the lack of sex.
>>
>>16732815
My bf is a muscley guy. Everybody thinks that he is a Chad Thundercock because its appearance, but he is the nicest and kindest person you'll ever met, and I love him a lot because I like nice and kind guys.

A little advice for you anon, don't believe in these stupid tropes.
>>
>>16732815
>nice guy
>good in bed
Does not compute
>>
Girls

Do you realize that you fuck with guys emotions pretty easily sometimes?

I met a girl a few weeks ago. End up really liking her. I open myself up to her (something I've never been able to do in the past). She told me that she likes me, but after a bad breakup doesn't want anything. Next thing you know. She's back with her ex. I'm fucking pissed off and confused. I feel vulnerable. Like I open myself up, show a side of me no one has seen. She likes it, yet goes back to her shitty ex? What the fuck. This hurts
>>
>>16732931

Fuck off
>>
>>16732908
>don't believe in these stupid tropes.

Hard not to, that's the problem really these days.

Too many things to believe in these days.
>>
>>16732908
>Chad Thundercock
>it's actually a meme

Oh for fucks sake, this is literally retarded.
>>
>>16732965
No, you mean you're too inclined to assume things and draw opinions based on the opinions of others, rather than doing your own research and getting to know each personal individually before passing judgment.
>>
>>16732932
That kind of shit happens, it's ok to be open and im sorry it happened to you.
But she still loves her ex
>>
>>16732529
She is using you so she can left you forever eventually.
Like adicts trying to left something, they still need something of it, and then slowly cut it forever.

Emotional crutch tier
>>
>>16732974

It's just bullshit because I asked her out. And she told me that she cares a ton about me, and I'm very important to her. But she said she just wanted to be free and didn't want a relationship at this time with anyone because of her past one. Over the past few weeks we've been flirting and talking everyday. She sometimes even hand draws me pictures of us hanging out together, or 1 time drew a picture of a guy and girl hugging and wrote "Me" and "You" on them. Then I find out she hooked up with her ex last night and now they are thinking of trying again.

I'm seriously pissed off .

You know what. I quit. I am done with girls. I'm just going to force myself to think like they don't exist anymore.
>>
>>16732542
wait lmao

you never date her IRL? ahve you inserted benis┬┐
>>
>>16732983
or

or maybe

you know

meet someone else? what if you were already dating and she went to fuck her ex?
shit can always be worse.
>>
I have more or less been in love (or in love with the idea of being with her) with this girl for like 8 years. I don't believe I'm going to end up with her anymore (we used to be close friends now we barely talk). I've sort of accepted I won't be with her but I have had this incredible sadness thrust upon me for years, I just want this feeling to go away.
>>
>>16732971
Dating people and socializing could be difficult for me since I tend to take some things too seriously and too literally, and I can't help it either.

I don't know if its because of my dyslexia or some shit, but it is really fucking depressing to get shooed off for something I can't help but to live with it, and its not like my condition can be cured or some shit.
>>
>>16732989

Well this is the thing. I haven't been looking for a girlfriend. Like over the past 3 years I haven't cared for a girlfriend. But me and this girl ended up meeting and becoming friends. And I developed feelings for her. Feelings I've never felt before in my life (I'm 25). So it just kind of happened. I've never really cared about dating girls before. But I really want (wanted?) to date this girl. she's unknowingly been helping me through a really hard spot in my life. I just really like her. I'm a very closed off person, but she was able to open me up emotionally. So I did. granted, we weren't dating, so she can do what she wants. But it really fucking hurts that she's been so kind and caring for me. Drawing pictures of us hugging and flirting. Then goes back to her ex after she already knows that I really like her.

I never want this again.
>>
Guys

Am i the only dude that almost completely lose interest for a girl if said girl does something really embarassing / cringe-worthy ?
Like when a girl does something embarassing in front of people, says something really stupid, etc.
I'm not even saying that in a condescending way, i feel really bad for the girl but it always makes me cringe so hard i can't feel any attraction for her.

Is that weird ? My friends tell me i'm nitpicking but i don't know
>>
>>16733005
>Then goes back to her ex after she already knows that I really like her.
>I never want this again.

1. She is not responsible for your feelings, only you are. If you allowed yourself to get attached to her so much without actually understanding what was going on, it is your own fault.

2. Likewise, she wasn't able to open you up in any way, you did it. Learn how it happened and learn how to do it when you have a chance with someone more suitable
>>
Isn't healthy for him -and me- to still texting? We had a kinda LDR thing for about a year, but we need to stop because he wasn't sure of returning to our country (we are both from the same country, we never meet in person before but we had some irl friends in common. We became more closer and intimate when he was there) and he says that it's better to focus on our own lives but he doesn't want to lose contact with me. He even said that it would be amazing if we can meet irl someday, and anything could happen in the future.
Now we are talking like friends and stuff but the truth is that I still like him a lot, and that isn't fair for him. I'd really want him to be happy, and I feel I'm interfering in his life.
>>
>>16733047
Depends on what type of embarrassing / cringe-worthy action they do.

If something embarrassing or awkward happens to her or if she does something that ends up being embarrassing it doesn't matter as long as she handles it well. If they start wallowing in it then I'd lose some interest as embarrassing shit happens to everyone, just get over it.

Now if they say or do something that's embarrassing / cringe-worthy because it shows their lack of education or that they're openly racist or something around those lines then yeah I'll lose all romantic interest in them. And there's no way of coming back from there.
>>
>>16733071

Perhaps you are right. But either way. I'm calling this quits
>>
Why so many people subscribe to this idea that "we should do everything to fix the relationship"?

I have once learned that if stuff doesn't work out smoothly, let it go and move on.

Am I just being a quitter?
>>
>>16733083
Oh yeah i think that's the thing, i lose interest when something embarassing happens to a girl and she can't handle the situation.

Actually now that i think of it if a girl is in an embarassing situation and she handles it well i'd find it pretty cool.

And yeah of course if she shows lack of education or is being racist i'll lose interest, that goes without saying
>>
>>16732201
>>16732211

Being cute in a swaggering cat-like way can be pulled off masculinely in a "straight" way, see Aidan Gillen in Game of Thrones and The Maze Runner.
>>
Why do I get a boner when I'm even casually talking/chatting/texting with a woman I like?

Am I the God of Perverts or is this completely normal?
>>
>>16733111
that's normal dude, maybe you should get more used to talking to women so you don't think about sex everytime you're talking with one but honestly i'm like you
>>
>>16733111

I use to boner everytime this 1 girl texted me. I'd boner so much my nuts would ache like hell. but well, she broke my heart
>>
>girlfriend and I are definitely spending Valentine's Day together
>no concrete plans yet besides probably going out to dinner
>have previously talked about the idea of getting a hotel room or something to be alone
>she's mentioned she doesn't have class or work the day after either
>sent me a screenshot of her facebook on one of those "which one did you land on" gifs that says: "On valentines day you'll be ______"
>she landed on "having wild sex" (worth noting that we haven't had sex yet)
>we share a laugh about it
>I say "Now you got me thinking haha ;)"
>"No"
>"what?"
>"No, I know what you're thinking lmao"
>topic of conversation changes quickly
I'm so confused is she trying to have sex on valentine's day or what? I know I'm probably jumping off the deep end here and could just wait it out and see but I just have a wondering mind.
>>
>>16733091
Yes
>>
>>16733128
Why don't you ask her? Jesus.
>>
>>16733128

I'm not experienced in this relationship thing. But I don't think it would hurt if the mood is right that day to try to initiate sex
>>
Girls:
do you actually want to feel/hear that your partner "needs" you? do you see it as a sign of love or something sweet, or a sign of weakness?

obviously it depends on how he says it or the context, but I hope you get what I mean

or is it better if he plays the stereotypical role of the man that doesn't really give a shit if you're there or not

or is it a mixture of both depending on your mood

>I've always been confused by this
>>
GIRLS:

How would you want to be asked to study together sometime?
>>
>>16733111
>>16733118
>>16733124
i mean, for real? even when the topic is completely non-sexual?
>>
>>16733165
i definitely want to feel like my man is happy i'm by his side. i want to feel like i'm actually making his life more enjoyable. not in a "i need you because you are the one with the money/car/house/pussy" way. more in a "you are the place i can let my guard down" way.
>>
>>16733176
"would you like to study for the test with me? how about monday at 3pm?"
>>
>>16732285
>>16732288
>>16732381
Cute :*
>>
>>16733179

oh yeah. I was so into this girl, that everytime she would text me I'd get hard. It kinda sucked because it ended up becoming painful. But I really liked that girl
>>
>>16733185
see, but that's where the difference is, I think

between what you said
>i definitely want to feel like my man is happy i'm by his side

is it a turn-off to feel like you're the main reason for his happiness, that he would be rather sad/lonely if he didn't have you?

perhaps this goes easier with people that really love each-other and aren't afraid to be the central source of happiness in someone else's life

>I'm thinking aloud
>>
>>16733196
that's fucking cute. i hope my bf got random boners when we first started to text.
>>
>>16732670
Not have one boyfriend/husband, because if you don't value me, I'll seek competition.
>>
>>16733204
>that's fucking cute

It's not like I wanted to get an erection or anything..
>>
>>16733111
I think it's cute.
>>
>>16733203
well, if he would hang on to me and tell me that his life was empty and sad and worthless without me it would definitely make me worry. but then again, i wouldn't date a guy that's fucking miserable all the time. it's normal that you get lonely and perhaps even sad if you don't have somebody that makes you feel wanted and loved. but if you are miserable in every aspect, a partner won't solve this.
>>
>>16733209
i know. that makes it so extremely cute. and hot.
>>
>>16733204

It was literally every single text. My nuts would ache so bad by the end of the night. I really cared am still do care about her, but she hurt me recently, over something I might be making a bigger deal out of it than it is. But I am not sure. So I haven't had any boners the past few days. :/
>>
>>16733212
was thinking the same, but I guess it wasn't as clear in my head

thanks
>>
>>16733196
>>16733209
>>16733217
aww
>>
>>16733217
what did she do? she doesn't deserve your boners.
>>
My post got buried and I'm still after advice: >>16732885
>>
>>16733243
how old are the two of you?
how long have you been together?
>>
>>16732381
You have a bad haircut. And your face is too large for your scrawny body. I looks like youre smaller than your default size and never touched a weight in your life. Some gay people do.
haircut and wear baggier clothing until you bulk up enough to fill them out.
>>
>>16733230

Tbh. It's my own fault. But I really got attached to this girl. Met the nicest, cutest girl ever online. Befriend her (at the time she had a boyfriend) Talk everysingle day for 4 months. Meet her and have a fantastic time together (she broke up I think 2 weeks before we met IRL). We just hung out as friends had a great time. The night I had to leave. I cried for the first time in roughly 10 years. I told her my feelings, she just explained she isn't ready for a relationship. Continue talking the past few weeks things getting better and better. Lately our conversations have turned more intimate. A lot more intimate. Seems like she's really starting to like me. Well, she started spending time with her ex in the recent weeks. And it's just stirred some irritation within me I guess. I don't own her obviously. But since we are not dating right now. I'm worried she will have sex with him. It just really hurts if you think the girl you feel for is having sex with another person.

Like I said, I probably brought this on my self. And in reality it may be nothing.
>>
Is it bad if Im always fingering my gf. Like constantly. I enjoy doing it and I found that since I do it for so long it makes it much easier for me to go in later since Im larger down there.
>>
>>16733245
I'm 23, she's 24 and we've been together about 8 months. We were friends/sort of dating for 6 months before that.
>>
Girls, so a few weeks ago, I was ay my Young Adult Group and there was this girl there. I noticed she was looking at me and smiling, she was basically showing interest, but I noticed too late. So I just added her on facebook and got her number. She's back at college now, and her campus is about 90 minutes away. We've been talking about everyday. Is it possible, I could spitball the idea to her that I could show up to campus when she's not busy and we could hang out? She's really cool and I want to pursue something. What should I do?
>>
>>16733272

What makes you question it?
>>
>>16733271
shit sucks anon.

your first mistake was to think a girl that texts with a guy she met online every day for 4 months despite having a bf is worth your time. she's not as good as you think she is.
and the fact that she has some kind of on-off thing with her ex is really offputting. you would be extremely better off to move on as soon as possible.
>>
>>16733272
if she's enjoying it, why not.

similar question. i have the urge to constantly play with my bf's dick. i can safely assume that he tells me when i should stop it, r-right?
>>
>>16733277
what happened to her sexuality? that's a really uncommon situation.

but to answer your question, sex is a VERY important part of a relationship. do you kiss and cuddle?
how intimate is your relationship otherwise?
>>
File: 1388946210972.gif (560 KB, 266x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388946210972.gif
560 KB, 266x360
>>16733111
What are you, a dog? Get it together, dude. For your sake I hope you're doing nofap or something for that to be enough to get your johnny going.
>>
>>16733303
>>16733303
>i can safely assume that he tells me when i should stop it, r-right?

unless he is a shitty beta passive-agressive piece of shit, he certainly will.

It also helps not being a bitch and get upset when he does
>>
>>16733288
>What should I do?

Why do you even need to ask?
Ask her out, if she says no, keep being friends and try again later or if too much feels, let it go.

Life is easy like that
>>
>>16733323
he's not. and i expect him to tell me when i go overboard. so i wouldn't mind - at all.
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
Does she still care?
>>
>>16733327
But I can't see her, I'd have to ask her out over text and that's lame as fuck.
>>
>>16733339
not too bad. i wouldn't mind.
>>
File: Pepe_ENOUGH.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pepe_ENOUGH.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>16733333
No. End her.
>>
>>16733299

I don't know if she's had sex with him. I just know they hang out. But she dumped him. So maybe they are just friends?

It's hard to move on without cutting complete contact. She messages me a lot. She cares about me. We have we have a bunch of inside jokes and she does cute things for me. I was in a bad place just a few months ago. Like really bad. But this girl pulled me out of it. She has been really positive for me the past few months. If I broke contact. She would be hurt badly too. She's told me before that she is very fond of me, and I'm a important person to her. I just don't know what to do.

I said this last night "but, yeah as you already know. I like you. So knowing you hang out with your ex boyfriend, which is someone who you were romantically with in the past. It creates a bit of pressure, which adds jealousy. So maybe now you are just like normal friends and that's all (I hope it's this one), or maybe you all have a little bit more going on too. which isn't really my business, but like you said. It's only natural for me to be at jealous."

Her response was "Yes, Of course. I understand :)" so I don't really know what that means.

Girls are confusing. And I'm stupid
>>
>>16733333
quints say yes
>>
>>16733342
Are you a girl? Because I really don't want to fuck this up?
>>
>>16733339
>I'd have to ask her out over text and that's lame as fuck.

well, that is implied in a long-distance flirting thing like yours, not much you can do about it.

Just don't show up there unannounced.
>>
>>16733352
yes i'm a girl.
breaking up over text is really bad. asking somebody out isn't.
>>
>>16733352

>breaking up over text is really bad. asking somebody out isn't.

+1
>>
Girls: What determines if a guy is potential romantic partner or just a friend?

Meeta girl through a friend, only hung out a few times at bars or parties. It seems like she's into me. Laughs at my jokes, flirts with me, lots of touching on the hand, the arm, the thigh, etc. We start texting a few weeks ago, turns into an everyday thing. Asked if she wanted to do something this past Saturday. She's already got plans but texts me the entire night. Yesterday she asks me what I'm doing and if I wanted to see a movie. I pick her up, the movie she wants to see starts an hour later than I pick her up so we head to the local park, sit on a bench and talk. Topic of conversation heads toward past relationships (we have talked about this in the past) and she seems interested in the reason why I stopped talking to one girl in particular, I'm hesitant to broach the subject as it's a date and all but she's adamant. So we talk about it and soon we have to head to the movie. The entire time I'm cracking jokes, she's laughing, I catch her looking at me sometimes as well, think things are going well. Right before the movie starts Valentine's day get's brought up and she casually drops that she has a date for Valentine's. In the context of the situation it seemed like a joke, but when I press for more info, she actually goes into some detail. Oh shit, it wasn't a joke. So now I'm thinking, holy shit, this isn't a date wtf. The movie starts and we talk here and there, make her laugh sometimes, but obviously no major conversations. She doesn't try to move closer to me or snuggle up or anything. Movie ends, now I'm trying to figure out if we're on a date so I drop a not so smooth line akin to "So now you got to think of ideas for our next date." She replies "you mean like the next movie?" All I want is an acknowledgement that this was a date and get nothing.

What did I do wrong here? How did I get friend zoned so quick? Was she never interested?
>>
>>16733346
god damn she is playing with you hard. i normally don't like that word but she's is absolutely cucking you. tell her to get her shit together or you will cut contact. you are worth somebody that isn't so wishy washy.
>>
>>16733367
>What determines if a guy is potential romantic partner or just a friend?
How good looking you are.
>>
>>16733364
Are you implying I shouldn't ask her out over text?
>>
>>16733368

You really think she is playing me? Fuck I really hope not. What specifically makes you say that? I'm really worried now. Fuck
>>
>>16733288
This sounds like a good idea.

Ask her if you can visit for a day to hang out. You should bluntly ask her out. Don't imply romance, just tell her what you want.

>>16733165
I'm more clingy and dependent. I would need a guy to show that he loves and needs me. It can be from a good morning text to a eskimo kiss. I need a sign of everyday, sex usually works the best. Sex can get boring if it happens everyday though.

>>16733128
I wouldn't ask her. That might make her feel pressured (it's irrational, but can happen). Try to initiate sex in the hotel room, if you want to.

>>16733111
I say it's a little weird. I only get turned on if the guy is goodlooking, we are flirting/sexually talking, or I haven't had an orgasm in 3 days.
>>
>>16733367
that was a real plot twist there anon. she sounds shady af.
maybe she just want's to make you jealous and play hard to get. maybe she thinks that you are out of her league or vice versa. either way she's behaving suspicious and i would be confused too. i don't really know what would be the best thing to do in such a situation. maybe just be honest? text her that you aren't suer aou are on the same page anymore. that you really enjoyed your time together but aren't sure that it had the same value to her as it did to you. tell her that it was - in fact - a date for you and that you need to know what her take on this is.
>>
>>16733346
Give her a good dicking and as you're climaxing tell her it's over. Might as well get some of what she's giving to her ex.
>>
>>16733377
>Are you implying I shouldn't ask her out over text?

Is English a 2nd language for you? I am saying exactly the opposite: asking someone out over text, in the context of what you guys have going, is perfectly normal.
>>
>>16733376
r9k is the other way around
>>
>>16733390
Oh sorry, I think maybe YOU'RE lost.
Tumblr is over there.
>>
>>16733387

What's over. Our friendship?
>>
>>16733378
well, she dumps her bf and still hangs out with him. she tells YOU about it even thought she knows that you have a soft spot for her.
she uses you as an emotional tampon and gives you vague shit in return to keep you guessing and on a short leash.
girls that can't make a clear cut when breaking up with somebody almost always have a lot of issues and scream drama and crazy.
and the fact that she neede yuor validation whilst in a relationhip with somebody else tells me that she is an insecure attentionseeker.

may i ask how old the two of you are?
>>
>>16733393
i'm sorry anon, but the chad meme is outplayed. move on.
>>
>>16733309
>what happened to her sexuality?
At some point as a teenager, she decided to avoid ever finding out about sex, because she thought she'd never get a bf and therefore never need to know. I'm surprised that she never felt any urges and was never intrigued by random bits of info about it that she accidentally picked up. She's never touched herself and can't see the appeal.
She used to avoid conversations about it before we met and gets very embarrassed when I bring it up. The other day she managed to say the word "sex" out loud to me for the first time, except she spelled it out "S-E-X". She covers her eyes when there's a sex scene in a film and the first few times we went to art galleries together she couldn't look at the nudes, but more recently she's getting over that.
It's very strange, she seems to genuinely have no understanding of sex or its appeal. For example she couldn't get her head around the way sex-appeal is used in advertising when it came up once. I guess maybe she finds the idea so embarrassing that she can't bring herself to consider it.

>do you kiss and cuddle? how intimate is your relationship otherwise?
We kiss and cuddle a lot. She enjoys it and feels compelled to kiss me, but she doesn't know why. We've been feeling each other up recently, but I'm not convinced she really enjoys doing it to me and she says it feels uncomfortable when I make her wet.
Before we met, she knew almost nothing about male anatomy. I had to explain which bits are my balls and which bit my foreskin is because she'd heard the names but couldn't figure it out.
>>
>>16733400
Who said anything about Chad? I just said if a girl doesn't like your face, you are already friendzoned. Don't project your memes onto me.
>>
>>16733397

I'm 25 she's 22..
>>
>>16733404
She's putting up a front or she has legitimate autism. Watch your ass, senpai.
>>
>>16733409
what you said is that guys that aren't playing into the classical understanding of handsome can't get somebody romanticaly interested in them. and that's clearly not true. or how would you explain all those butt-ugly babies?
>>
>>16733410
ooooh. i thought she's 17 at best. whoa dude. you go and delete that immature thing right now. and you... you go and grow up a bit before you fall for such dumb girls ever again. you aren't 18 anymore.
>>
>>16733404

What if she is having sex with someone on the side? Or what if she has intense sexual history and doesn't want you to learn it? It almost sounds like something a Reddit or /soc/ whore would do in order to cover another life
>>
>>16733404
where are you from? i mean, she had atlest sexual education, right?
what is up with her parents? are they insane too?
>>
>>16733436
Here's a question: Why are women so adamant about lying about how they'd totally date an ugly guy?
>>
>>16733440

how do I "grow up". I don't understand that phrase.
>>
>>16733450
i didn't say i would date a bad looking guy. but maybe a guy that i think is good looking would be "bad looking" in the eyes of another girl. also, there are girls with lower standarts, so there's that.
>>
>>16733451
you stop letting immature girls walk all over you and abuse you like that.
>>
>>16733458
>i didn't say i would date a bad looking guy
So then we go back to what I said; if a girl doesn't like your face, you're fucking donion rings. Jeez, that's what I just said, ya dumb girl.
>>
>>16733461

I don't know how to tell if I'm getting walked over. I've never had a girlfriend before. And this is the first girl I've ever had feelings for
>>
>>16733464
quoting:
>How good looking you are.

you didn't say "in her eyes".
>>
>>16732670
>do you ADMIRE you partner/SO/wife? How does that interact with your love for them?

Sure. I guess you could say it's a trend that I only truly fall for girls I admire in some way-- I've only had two. My first love inspired the hell out of me and just meeting her helped me figure out a lot of things in my own life (that admiration eventually grew in to more, and even not having seen or talked to her at all in a few years, I still admire and respect her. ).

My girlfriend strength of character is also something I really admire. She's infinitely compassionate in a way that is truly touching when life's not at all given her much reason to be. Being around her sometimes just makes me want to be a nicer person like she is.

In a way I guess I sometimes admire the qualities I lack and strive to attain, so I feel like being around those people it become a better person.

>>16733047
>Am i the only dude that almost completely lose interest for a girl if said girl does something really embarassing / cringe-worthy ?

*shrug* I'm pretty sure a lot of (most probably) girls feel the same way about guys.

Personally, if I already like them, IDGAF. But it takes a shit for me to actually be interested in a girl in any serious regard. Like I probably won't even remember their name unless we have a serious conversation at some point where we form a connection and I found something they said intriguing

.>>16733091
>Why so many people subscribe to this idea that "we should do everything to fix the relationship"?

For some of the more fundamental things at the start of a relationship, sure, maybe it's better to let go, but a lot of times, problems--especially in a long term relationship--stem from simple, completely basic and fixable misunderstandings/dearths of communication.
>>
File: Bill Cosby.jpg (109 KB, 950x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bill Cosby.jpg
109 KB, 950x534
>>16733470
Do I really need to specify it's for her, ya stupid beaver?
>How good looking are you?
>No, not for her, for your friend Chris
Are you stupid, or something.
>>
>>16733469
if she's really into you she won't bother hanging out with her bf and giving you half ass answers. she'd want meet you and spend time with you. and she'd beager to push the relationship to the point where you're official.
>>
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 1080x1920
I have been talking to this guy for about a week or so. Last night he came up to visit me at work (I work in a bar). He had a few beers and shots and I sat with him talking when I could, then went to walk with him outside when he left. He was leaning on this pole and said, "I'd give you a hug, but I don't want to get you dirty." (He had just finished work) So I said I don't mind getting a little dirty (haha, knowing we were going to kiss) and we did..... But it was bad. Like weird, kind of pursed lips, then suddenly tongue everywhere and finally I turned my head and finished the hug, said I had to keep it kind of PG because I was outside of my job. But what do you think.... Kissing is pretty important to me. Maybe it was just his nerves? The alcohol? We are supposed to go for dinner on Sunday, so should I see if it's better if he calms down a bit? Or just pull out now before more days and feelings get involved. Any hope for bad kissers, people?!
>>
>>16733474
you just played into the "you need to look like a greek god to get a girl" mindset and you know it. don't try to denie it. however, i get your point and i don't mind if you get mine. so consider this conversation closed.
>>
>>16733479
go for the date. cut him some slack. also, there's always hope for "bad kissers". if you end up in a relationship you can still tell him what you like more and what you don't really like that much.
>>
File: Dandy stressin.jpg (50 KB, 690x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dandy stressin.jpg
50 KB, 690x388
>>16733482
>Look like a greek god
All I said was FACE. Hell, having a face like them would be BAD for appealing to modern women! Why are women so stupid!?
>>
>>16733442
Shit, I hadn't thought of this but it kind of makes sense. She's very particular about certain things, like she's a picky eater and she absolutely hates direct sunlight.

>>16733414
You might not believe me, but I'm convinced this isn't the case. We spend a lot of time together and I have a good idea of how she spends the rest of her time.

>>16733445
We're from the UK and she had sex ed but she then tried to filter out what she learned.

Her parents are a bit fucked up, but they didn't deliberately turn her off sex. They split up quite dramatically when she was a kid and I think that was traumatic for her. They aren't at all strict.
>>
>>16733489
Woops, quoted the posts the wrong way around for my first two answers.
>>
>>16733476

If you are right I'm really going to feel like shit. Fuck.
>>
do most girls use tampons or pads?
>>
>>16733489

>Shit, I hadn't thought of this but it kind of makes sense. She's very particular about certain things, like she's a picky eater and she absolutely hates direct sunlight

It was just a thought that popped into my head. I could be completely wrong. So don't go off this unless you have evidence. It just came to my mind because I fapped to LegendaryLootz on Reddit. I imagine that girl lives a double life. One in person, and one on the sexual side of the internet
>>
>>16733479

Id be more worried about chemistry than bad kissing technique, but I guess I'm just sensitive to that kind of stuff.

I say this as a dude that's kissed girls that have left me lightheaded almost purely off taste and smell, has kissed girls that felt like I was kissing a sister, and has even kissed dudes (and felt an amusing amount of absolutely nothing. It's weirdly like a void of total boringness kissing other dudes.)

Either way, what does one more night hurt?
>>
>>16733486
I guess I'll give Sunday a try. Kissing is a huge turn on for me, so when we finally got to it and it turned out like that I was pretty bummed. Kinda makes the spark fizzle a bit. But I guess I'll try and stay positive til Sunday.....
>>
>>16733385

yeah, you're telling me, completely spun me the other way when she said she had a date for Valentines. Like I said, I thought it was a joke because she asked me if I had a date, I said no, but I was working on it and smiled at her. Pretty obvious hint there, no? She says she has a date with a bottle, I laugh and say so maybe we should share one that day she laughs and says maybe after my date. I laugh and was like, so who is it? And then shes like oh some dude I met recently, nothing serious, he said he's gonna take me for dinner. I was like oh ok..and kind of drift off as the movie started right that second. That put me off, but I was still thinking this is a date and hence did my best to make her laugh and keep some semblance of conversation. It was later on the drive home which really put the nail in the coffin. Not acknowledging the date is one thing, but we talked a bit in the car and she mentioned how the dude she's meeting for Valentine's isn't serious and it's just some guy and that she isn't looking for anything serious, she wants to enjoy her 20s and she doesn't want to fall in love. I can't tell if this is bullshit or not because some of our convos in the past have revolved around how we both hate random hookups and something more real is more fulfilling. I told her I could see myself in something long term and blah blah random convo. I wanted to end that night by kissing her, but by the end of that conversation it was not in the cards at all.

I'm gonna try to see if we can meet up this weekend, alone or with friends (seems like there's no difference anyway -_-) and I'll tell her straight up that I thought that movie night was a date and that I feel a certain way and to let me know if those feelings can be reciprocated. If not, then I'll drop it. I just don't want to be left on the hook, catching feelings for no future, you know? I figure being adult and straight to the point is the better option.
>>
>>16733313
>For your sake I hope you're doing nofap or something for that to be enough to get your johnny going.

I masturbate every single day.

My sex drive is absolutely gigantic. I don't know why, maybe its because I'm a virgin or some other thing related to sexual inexperience.

I mean I wouldn't mind having JUST oral sex for the rest of my life, as long as I could pleasure a woman in both mind and body and give her amazing orgasms when ever I can I'd be a happy man.

Even right now as I'm typing this I'm getting a raging erection even after fapping more than twice today.
>>
>>16733525
Lightheaded off of taste and smell, that's the kind of thing I like ^_^ Which was lacking here. Anywho, I'll give it another go! He had come to visit after a long work day, had a few beers, was probably nervous... You're right. Thanks, Anon
>>
why does my boyfriend watch porn and pictures of other girls when im objectivly more attractive and willing to/wanting to have sex several times a day (we only do it like once a week because hes too busy jerking it to miley cyrus and incest)
he also claims to love me
>>
>>16733382
The hotel room was a discussion that never went anywhere. That's actually part of the reason I'm so uncertain that sex is the plan or not. Should I just go get the room regardless?
>>
>>16733568
Addiction?
>>
>>16733575
maybe
i talked to him and he said "its not like its an addiction or anything" but him spending 30 minutes in the bathroom while im home looking at that shit tells me otherwise
>>
>>16733586

Guy here

Even if I had a girlfriend that I was super in love with, I would still fap. It's a way to just relax and calm down alone. It's not a big deal Tbh.
>>
How common is a missed/very late period? I'm almost certain she's not pregnant, taken a few tests already and they've all been negative and she claimed to have taken them at the properly suggested time and followed everything correctly. Also showing no other signs of pregnancy.
>>
>>16733591
Ok but why does he do it instead of having sex with me. and he watches shit ill never be able to do. like incest
>>
This girl I like is acting weird. She wants to hang out but she rarely talks about her personal life. And if I ask her questions about stuff like that she answers but after that she quickly changes the subject. Also if I walk past her and there's other people around and look at her, she's always looking in a different direction and pretending like she doesn't notice me. I don't get it.
>>
>>16733597
she wants to fuck but nothing else
>>
>>16733592
Can be stress or diet related. hormones. I didnt have my period for 3 months because i was hardly eating at the time. late period can mean a lot of things. if its VERY late id see a doctor
>>
>>16733586
>but him spending 30 minutes in the bathroom while im home looking at that shit tells me otherwise

well, that is the first sign of addiction: denial.

I don't know how old and experienced you two are but given you said you look better than pornstars, you must be young

Fapping to porn is different from sex. Fapping is easy, you only pleasure yourself and you get an angle/view that is impossible (unless you only watch POV porn) from real sex.

It doesn't change the fact that you BF has a problem, I am just explaining that your point about "I am better than fapping" isn't very good.
>>
>>16733568
>subjective attractiveness
>you probably don't do everything
>fantasy vs reality
>addiction
>>
>>16733591
It is a big deal if it has an effect on your sex life. And in this case it does.

>>16733596
>>16733586
He has problems with porn. Talk about this with him.

>I don't have a problem with x
That's literally the go to answer for anyone who has an addiction to x. This is the situation where nofap is useful.
>>
>>16733609
>if its VERY late id see a doctor
I think she said she'd usually have gotten it at the latest by 1 and half to 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>16733591
I agree with you, but they way anon describes makes it seem like her boyfriend rather just fap and maybe have sex with her.

>>16733586
I would feel hurt and ask him to have more sex with me. Maybe cut his porn back or tell him not to do it while you guys are hanging out.

>>16733573
Don't get the room if the discussion went nowhere, it was probably a joke. Maybe your girlfriend is just teasing you? Depending on how young you are she may not be ready for sex. There is nothing wrong with that, but you don't have to stay with her if it bugs you.

>>16733597
Maybe she is nervous? That is weird behavior. Ask her on a date? She will tell you what feelings she has for you.
>>
>>16733616
I am young and have had several men persue me but the girls he looks at arent very attractive anyway
and theyre not pornstars
theyre usually unattractive celebrities
see miley cyrus
or just weird shit like cucking hentai and incest
normally id be ok with him jacking it once in a while but not instead of having sex with me and some of the things hes looking at are very disturbing
>>16733617
I would do pretty much anything
and
>subjective attractiveness
if he didnt find me attractive why would he be with me in the first place
>>
>>16733618
I think youre right but i dont really know how to bring up things like that
>>
>>16733622
I suggested the room, she at first said it was a really romantic idea. Then a few weeks later she mentioned that if her parents found out (we're both 18, almost 19) they'd be pretty pissed. And she has had sex before, mentioning that most of the time it was a rushed mistake. Maybe that has something to do with it, because we're both really into each other and doesn't want to ruin anything we have? (real talk: I love this girl so I'm not trying to force her into sex, but it's definitely a step I feel ready to take)
>>
>>16733471
>For some of the more fundamental things at the start of a relationship

That is the thing: I see so many people discussing fundamental things that I usually consider dealbreakers...

I feel like I want some weird perfect-match relationship
>>
>>16733645
Ask her about the room once more closer to Valentine's day (like th 5th or something) and then block it.
Try to not pressure her, if she bats your hand away or says stop then stop.
>>
>>16733670
The only thing that keeps coming up in my head is if she was so ready to jump in bed with guys she hadn't known too long but won't with me after dating intensely for a few months then what does that mean? Does that say something about me?
>>
>>16733295
I dont know. I cant tell when she cums from a finger. Like she says she does but that might be just to get me to stop. I can feel it when she does on my dick. Maybe its just because the girths are so different.
>>16733303
She enjoys it, i enjoy it. But she might not want it all the time.
>i have the urge to constantly play with my bf's dick
I only complain to my gf when she tries to play with me in public and I have to tell her that I cant hide a boner. incidentally, she apparently gets wet from me playing with her in public. Not just fingering her but groping and has to carry multiple pairs of undies. Am I just going too far.
>>
>>16733636
There really isn't an easy way to bring it up. However if you plan your relationship to last you gotta be able to talk about things. Even things that aren't easy to talk about. So there's no point trying to beat around the bush, just go straight to the point.

>anon we need to talk about your porn habits
What about them
>i feel like you watch it too much and neglect my sex drive
But I don't watch too much porn/i don't have a problem with it
>since it's having an effect on our sex life there clearly is a problen here. I don't mind you watching porn every now and then but I feel neglected when you do it while I'm around. Especially because I'd like to have sex with you and instead of doing that you fortify yourself to the bathroom to masturbate and leave me hanging.
O-ok. What do you want me to do? (this is the ideal case, let's be honest he's gonna keep arguing how he isn't addicted)
>would you be up for a nofap of 1-3 months to see if things get better. Remind him that you're up for sex on a daily basis.
>>
Guys and girls

Let's say you have a regular fuck buddy or FwB thing going on. would you care if your Fuckbuddy is having sex with others? Or just as long as things between then 2 of you are good you don't care?
>>
>>16733691
thank you so much
>>
>>16733698
If its just a fwb you shouldnt care.thats kinda the point. you arent exclusive
>>
>>16733698
You should at least tell them. They might assume its an exclusive thing and you risk them from stds that you might get. Dont listen to the people who will tell you that you must state exclusivity. Thats just a shitty rule used to ignore guilt and the pain you caused the other.
If you want to sleep around with others you should say so.
>>
>>16733698
>would you care if

I would worry a little about STDs
>>
Question to girls:

I work in an office complex where a lot of small companies are based. There is a girl my age who enters my office maybe three times a day to print things off. I have been very attracted to her for some time now, but since I'm a very quiet guy and don't really get a chance to speak to her, I haven't spoken to her beyond her asking me on two separate occasions some question about something she needed help with (printer had no paper, and the older guy who oversees the building wasn't in work). She is very attractive in a "cute" way. I don't like evaluating my own physical attractiveness, but a couple of very pretty girls have liked me in the past few years.

Would it be autistic or "creepy" if, in passing this girl along the stairwell one day, I say: "Hey, can I ask you something? Do I seem like a boring person to you?"

I want to ask this because at first this girl may have been curious about me (I'm hoping), though I accept that since I showed no signs of being attracted to her (I'm pretty closed off and good at concealing my emotions) she may have concluded that I wasn't interesting but just dull etc.

Any advice here would be great because she's pretty much the only reason I haven't quit my job, and I really don't want to look back on this period of my life with regret for not speaking to her. I've avoided making moves on other girls and felt glad about it in retrospect, but this girl appeals to me in a way I can't articulate except at length.
>>
>>16733698
fwb's kind of suggests that you aren't exclusive. i would find it extremely gross to sleep with somebody that is also sticking his dick into other girls. i guess that's why fwb's is not my thing
>>
>>16733681

>if she was so ready to jump in bed with guys she hadn't known too long but won't with me after dating intensely for a few months then what does that mean?

Don't get paranoid anon. She has finally found someone she wants to date seriously. She probably doesn't want to skip all the lovey-dovey stuff or rush this relationship.

>Does that say something about me?

I think all it says about you is that you are patient and don't get bother by her history. If this is really bothering you, tell her. She can't fix the past, but it's best to hear your concerns in a logical manner instead of bursting out.

Of course, there may be a point when her abstinence can be straining. If it comes, don't sacrifice your happiness constantly.
You seem to be doing ok and act like a good boyfriend. Don't worry not too much.
>>
>>16733698

Having had my share of one night stands and even FWB, on paper and in practice I want to say I wouldn't care at all, because that's what a FWB is--not a relationship.

But, I'm also not going to say I've never suddenly felt a micro-twinge/flash of jealousy on seeing a FWB hookup with someone else right in front of me. It lasted all of ten seconds before I realized what the fuck the emotion even was, then I just laughed, got over it, and moved on.

FWB =/= girlfriend/boyfriend.

Just be safe.
>>
>>16733774
>fwb's kind of suggests that you aren't exclusive
no it doesnt. it implies you arent dating. Enjoy your stds
>>
File: 1376626385422.gif (2 MB, 288x161) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376626385422.gif
2 MB, 288x161
>>16733777
Thank you anon (nice trips btw), I think that's what I needed to hear. In return for all you've done for me today, enjoy this Simpsons gif.
>>
Can a girl have feelings for you, but be hesitate about hanging out with you
>>
>>16733819
No. Fuck you. Girls who do that are cancer.
>>
>>16731735

My situation is the following: I have a crush on one of my flatmates. I feel really attracted to her physically and, unfortunately, she seems to have a lot of traits that I really like in women. I say "unfortunately" because for very complicated reasons, I could not openly hit on her (very messy situation, but basically, her+me = forbidden). Still I couldn't help but try to get close to her and because I really didn't know how to handle that situation, I might have acted creepy. You know, basically, she must have realized somehow that I'm interested, yet I never showed my true intentions (because I couldn't) and acted completely differently and fake.

She moves out soon. At this point, I don't really think it makes sense to try to keep the contact with her or anything because of the above situation. What I *would* like to do is come clean and more or less tell her what was going on the whole time and ... I don't know ... be at least honest to her and myself before she leaves. How can I do that?

Basically, the question is: if you live together with a guy who has acted a bit creepy on you (as in: he was acting strange around you and you had the impression that he is interested in you), and the guy tries to talk to you about it, what would you appreciate/like to hear and what not? I want to do this without making her uncomfortable and without talking myself down and making myself look like an idiot.
>>
I'm sad

Girl I like is brushing off questions I've asked her that we previously discussed. We talked about taking a vacation before. I asked her if she would like to go to Austria. And she said "well, I have a friend in Austria. If you want to go there, I can talk to her for you! :)". That irritates me because it seems like she doesn't want us to go on a vacation anymore, although it was clear before. She's been doing this a lot lately and it's depressing me. But I can't stop thinking about her. I work Fulltime but always think about her at work. And when I'm off. I'm usually to tired to do anything so she's always on my mind.

I just don't understand. If she doesn't want to take a trip with me. Why won't she say it? She's talked to me about how I am special to her and make her feel happy. But she's been skipping these questions about a trip. What the hell
>>
>>16733825
Whoa i didn't do anything to you bruv
>>
>>16733895
>If she doesn't want to take a trip with me. Why won't she say it?

"Girl logic"

Unfortunately women are grown to be passive and not take action or responsibility.

Fortunately this goes away later when they become women.

Just let it go.
>>
>>16733895
she doesnt want to hurt your feelings anon.

Just move on.
>>
>>16733915

It just really hurts my feelings a lot.
>>
>>16733917

I feel like if she told me the truth. It wouldn't be as bad. But I feel very hurt right now.
>>
>>16733654
http://youtu.be/r1tCAXVsClw
>>
>>16733091
Yes, if you love someone you should try until your spirit is broken.

If it's a fling or inflation, it doesn't matter.

Only if you actually care about someone.
>>
Would you tell you partner if you hooked up with someone during a brief breakup
>>
>>16731974
Cool story, bro. You seem to be missing something, but that's OK. You can have one from me:

> ?
>>
It's a broad question, but how can I help my gf gain confidence? She has low self-esteem, she's shy and she has a hard time making decisions.
>>
>>16731735
What do girls really mean when they say I'm cute?
>>
>>16734067

I'm a guy. And I've always seen being called cute as a compliment
>>
>>16734056
yeah i would. on a side note, the brief breakup is a red flag that i put up with and got decimated by in the long run though. 5 years of my life gone, and more if you count the year of depression that has followed
>>
>>16734046
i've learned not to do this, and fucked my life over by doing this every time. if you love someone you should try until it is no longer fair to yourself to keep trying, but definitely not until your spirit is broken
>>
File: 1379174143785.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379174143785.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
Guys:

What can I do to make guys interested in me?

>go to parties
>hardly ever noticed or picked for dancing
>try tinder
>matches not interested in conversation or stop responding after a text or two
>never hit on

I don't see myself as a wallflower, have no problem with carrying a conversation, being okay with meeting new people, making my groups of friends laugh, etc.
Still, men seem to go for all women but me in majority of situation and I am never someone's first choice.
How can I change this?

>inb4 just ask him out yourself
tried that and it is not what the question here is about
>>
>>16734119

Regardless of what everyone says. Looks matter. That goes both ways too.

are you attractive?
>>
>>16734119
>lose weight
>stop wearing as much makeup

It would be much easier if you provided a pic.
>>
>>16734127
I am most probably 6/10 (or within this range).
Have no issues with weight just not a stunning face or anything similar.
>>
>>16734134
Work out. A lot of dudes value a nice body over a super pretty face.
>>
>>16734119

Depends on what kind of you guy want to to be interested in you.

Someone superficial?
Appeal to their superficiality. Dress better/more attractively. Workout more. etc.

Someone intellectual?
Be someone intellectually stimulating. Be accomplished, be knowledgeable, be informed, etc.

Golden rule of thumb, if the only standard you have is you just want someone, anyone with a pulse to go after you, that's kind of desperate, and it's kind of a turnoff (in both genders).
>>
>>16734134

Post a picture?
>>
>>16734067
I need feedback from grills pls.
>>
>>16734131
not fat
I am quite skilled with my makeup and I look better wearing it.
Never noticed guys choosing girls with no makeup over those with makeup- quite the opposite.
>>16734140
I have a nice body already, I don't see how working out can provide that big of a difference (especially since you are obviously clothed when you first meet someone)
>>
>>16734147
I only post face pics on soc.
Got rated there from 6 to 8 but they are often too nice about ratings.
>>
Guys,
My boyfriend is more introverted with a low libido. We have been having problems with this since fall. Over break was good, when he wasn't stressed and well rested.
My heart hurts and it's hard to keep talking about this.

I'm not hanging out with him for a few days (planned on having dinner with friends). My feelings for him are getting weaker. It just feels like he wants to hang out with me less and have less sex. Why date someone who only wants to see/sex you when HE wants to see/sex you? It seems very selfish.

Or maybe I'm making a big deal of this.

>>16734089
>fair

This is a meaningless word in a relationship. Alot of things wouldn't be fair for the both of you in a relationship.
>>
Anyone ever say no (or brush off an invitation indirectly without saying no) even though they want to go out with that person?
>>
>>16734160

Well, if you look good. Maybe we just don't see approachable?
>>
>>16734177

*you
>>
>>16734145
Thanks although it is hardly as clesr cut as guys only into looks/ guys only into your personality too me.
>>
>>16734177
That could be the case but I dont really know how to seem like more approachable ( as i said i usually try to seem interested and get conversation going once it is there, try to act nice etc)
>>
>>16734184

Maybe try to be more flirty? Body langauge is important. You can talk all you want. But if you are stiff it won't make you see very open. Use a lot of body language and touching I guess. It would make you seem more open.
>>
Question for girls, but experienced guys might also be able to answer.

There's a girl I really, really like at work. She's beautiful in a very wife-material way. Subtle on make-up, puffy brown hair with blonde highlights, someone that just melts your heart.

I saw her the other day and she's changed a lot. She dyed her hair darker, has bright red lipstick and is thicker on the make-up. She looks straight up dangerous and frankly intimidating...the cute is dialed down in favor of the sexy and my heart doesn't race anymore when I see her. I feel like the girl I fell in love with disappeared.

Am I just a weirdo, is that kind of look objectively more attractive?
>>
>>16734168

i understand, which is why words get to be so trivial after enough thought. basically, it comes down to common sense. every relationship involves sacrifices, but only you can know whether or not a relationship is fair in terms of your mental and physical health

as far as your boyfriend, he sounds self-centered and in it for himself more than both of you =/. it's hard to know without a lot of details but if it's causing your feelings to get weaker, that's a sign you need to address this with him and potentially end it if he isn't willing or capable to change
>>
>>16734176
no, i haven't. i find that pretty messed up unless there's some extreme anxiety going on. usually even if that's part of it, the main reason is red-flag worthy
>>
>>16734168
He's stressed because he's probably working on a degree that's actually hard and meaningful (such as engineering). What you need to understand is that not everyone can just yolo around and major in dipshit studies or psychology.

See, he's thinking about the future so he's working hard to get a good job. What people like you need to understand (not just women, any short sighted retard who goes to college and majors in something worthless or thinks sliding by with Cs is good enough), is that people like him need to channel their fucking focus and energy to get through semesters.

Rest assured he's going to be back to his old happy self, maybe even better, once he's done with college.

With that said. You have two options, and it relates to the marshmallow test.

1. You can be rational and wait until he's done to claim a big prize.
2. You can be impulsive and break it off, get short term gratification, then wonder why your life sucks at 30.
>>
>>16734195
looks aren't objective in terms of attractiveness. she's expressing who she is, and this other side of her that you're seeing isn't something that is appealing to you. it really does take a long time to get to know someone, but by how they dress you can get to know something
>>
>>16733889

anyone?
>>
>>16734201
i worked my ass off and dedicated myself to getting a 4.0 in attempts to help afford an apartment for my gf, i, and our several pets. she was always negative about her shit going on and i was dealing with a ton of shit outside of school and her too, so i had to keep my distance to not go insane. she ends up leaving me before even talking to me about it and trying to hear me out and felt like shit after we talked about it later on
>>
>>16734205

Thanks, that's heartbreaking but I suppose it makes sense.

"I liked your old look better" probably isn't very good conversation material, I guess I'll just avoid her completely.
>>
>>16734201
It seems you are too focused on projecting your own personal stories to actually help.

Anon didnt mention anything about his degree and you are creating a whole, very specific scenario.
>>
>>16734210
Reason I made that post is because your story is all too fucking common.

Personally, I avoided this shit a mile away and never dated anyone in college. I feel regretful because I missed out a lot of my youth, but all those retards are now deadbeats and I'm making 6 figures.
>>
>>16734220
I agree, I am projecting. However she implied enough.
>>
>>16734228
I dont think she implied anything you wrote before, get some rest anon
>>
>>16734213
It is good conversation material. Just tell her that and leave. It might strike a chord in her and she'll learn she doesn't have to be a bitch to be attractive.
>>
>>16734209
she already knows enough anon. if you make a conversation out of this even with what she doesn't know, it's going to be awkward and uncomfortable. and besides, actions speak louder than words. just behave how you feel you should and skip the confrontation
>>
>>16734232
She implied they go to college (semesters). She implied he's stressed.

Only thing she didn't imply is that his degree has any value. However, judging from the previous implications, those implications implied that.

I'm not mad at her, I'm disappointed at how stupid and short sighted everyone around me is. If that guy just stopped caring she has all right to leave him, but she should fucking talk to him first about it.
>>
>>16734236
Why should she change her whole look because some random guy liked different one? Wouldnt it be better who go for guys who are not intimidated and find her attractive the way she wants them to?
>>
>>16734244
What if the guy simply has lower libido/romantic needs and always will? They will not get more compatible over time (since his will just go lower). Why should she wait years to finally learn that instead and then break up anyway?
>>
>>16734247

Girls will change based off guys. One of my friends started dating friend amongst our group. Before the girl used to be very conservative and just look normal. After they started dating she starting dress in and grooming different. Like she was trying to appear "sexier".
>>
>>16734196
>causing your feelings to get weaker

I feel it's just the problems coming up again and again.

>end it if he isn't willing or capable to change

He is capable of change. He has quit smoking. I think it's me that needs to change or get used to it.

Thank you for your advice!

>>16734201
He does have a hard major and is working hard. I don't have a meaningless major and aiming to attend grad school.
I'm not asking for all his focus. All I went is to have dinner and/or sex every two days or so. That gives him 21 hours to himself.

>Rest assured he's going to be back to his old happy self, maybe even better, once he's done with college.

I hope so, but with our possible LDR next year I fear for our relationship.

>impulsive and break it off
I think having problems for 4 months isn't very impulsive. I feel I'm being reasonable feeling that your relationship sour.
Assuming my life would be shitty if I left this guy is kindof unreasonable. He has problems, I have problems, and there maybe compatibility issues. Reconsidering my relationship isn't stupid, it's rational.
>>
>>16734253
If that were the case I would agree with you.

However, from what she said regarding how things were "ok during break", you can assume that it's because of the semester.

With all that said, I would like more information regarding the situation just to be sure I'm not being irrational.

It's important to distinguish whether the guy went limp dick because he went gay or if he's channeling his penis energy into his brain. That's up to femanon to figure out, and we can't help her with that unfortunately.
>>
>>16734260
what's wrong with trying to appear sexier in a particular way that one anon doesn't like?

I mean, you act almost like she did something wrong and anon needs to make her feel bad for changing her style.
>>
>>16734279

I'm not saying she did anything wrong. I'm just answering that guys question
>>
>>16734119
Tinder was made for NSA sex. It's hardly surprising you're striking out when you want something serious.

As far as getting their interest goes, what generally draws me to a woman is when she does more than provide decent conversation, but actually expresses interest in me as a person.

If a girl wants to hang out with me, tries to get involved with my interests and so on I generally try to ask her out. But on the flipside, I'm not the type of person who goes to parties very often.
>>
>>16734279
>>16734283

Thank you both.

If she's happy the way she is I wouldn't want her to change for me, it might be her way of trying to be more confident, she's a pretty girl normally which is what throws me off to begin with.
>>
>>16734283
> might strike a chord in her and she'll learn she doesn't have to be a bitch to be attractive.
yeah sure, thats what she was asking about
>>
>>16734176
I did once. Exhausting day and this friend of a friend texts me, asking if I wanted to join her for a beer.
> Politely decline
> Tell her I'm in need of rest
> Being too aspie to try to reschedule
> Beating myself for it ever after

Oh well, we had this fling a couple of years down the line, so I guell you could say we caught up eventually.
>>
File: 1403324094575.jpg (340 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403324094575.jpg
340 KB, 1024x683
Last year I met this cute girl in my class. I crushed hard over her and later noticed she liked me too. But I didn't do anything because I was always too anxious/nervous around her and eventually l lost contact with her when the class ended.
Recently, I met her again in one of my classes. At first, she seemed excited to see me again. But then in the next class, she seemed distant, almost ignoring me and I think she avoids me in class.

It's safe to say she's still mad at me for not doing anything, but is there any reason for the sudden mood shift?
Would it be wrong to confront her and tell her how I felt just for closure or should I just let it be?
>>
>>16734294

>she's a pretty girl

pretty shy*

big omission there
>>
>>16734297
Talk to her. Maybe she was having a bad day or felt odd about the situation.
After a week or so, if it feels good ask her out.
>>
>>16734265
Thank you I feel like I have a better grasp now.

I understand what you want, and I feel for both of you, but you need to understand that even sex might be asking for too much. Ejaculating takes away mental focus for exams. Even spending time with others, breaking a small routine, takes away focus.

If he's spending his free time with friends, doing anything remotely fun outside the house, or jacking off to porn, then make it clear you have the right to have his attention, and by all means feel free to rip his dick off.

However, if he's coming home just to watch some TV he needs that to recharge. I was like that, I needed time to recharge and clean my head alone. I brushed off a lot of things, I did rituals just to get through, I saw my friends drop out one by one because they couldn't torture themselves as much as I could.

Make it clear that you're sacrificing a lot either way, and if he's genuinely appreciative of that he'll sacrifice a little more for you in the short term, and will treat you as a goddess in the long term once he's done jumping through bullshit hoops placed to filter out tryhard retard wannabes.
>>
Girls

You are friends with a guy. You know that he likes you, because he's told you. You accept it and explain you don't want a relationship with anyone at this time for reasons. Weeks later, your conversations go from just friendly, to talking about cuddling and some other stuff that is more intimate. If the guy messaged you and asked "i have a question for you. Answer honestly, but what do you think of me?". Would you lie, or be honest?


I just feel confused. When she first told me she doesn't want to date, I told her that as her friend, I respect her desicion and I won't pressure like other guys do. And she really liked that. So I don't want to just ask again. But I honestly want to know if she's starting to really like me or not.
>>
>>16734153
Pls femanons.
>>
>>16734315
Girls change their mind all the time.

Flirt with her and keep things moving.
>>
>>16733895
She doesn't want to go on a fucking trip. Ask her to something casual like coffee and flirt with her.
>>
>>16734311
>If he's spending his free time with friends

He doesn't spend much time with friends, but I have noticed him watching porn recently. Its hurt my pride that 80% of the time I'm ready for him, but he doesn't want me.

>However, if he's coming home just to watch some TV he needs that to recharge.

I understand that, if I don't get my music playing in I would be angry.

>Make it clear that you're sacrificing a lot either way, and if he's genuinely appreciative of that he'll sacrifice a little more for you in the short term, and will treat you as a goddess in the long term once he's done jumping through bullshit hoops placed to filter out tryhard retard wannabes.

This makes me feel much better. He was great over break. Having sex everyday (kindof got tiresome), cuddling with me, and making meals together. I'm excited to be dating him after he graduates. I'm worry about the real world. A job and possibly children can be stressful.

Thank you for the advice anon and others. I have to go fencing now. Peace.
>>
>>16734309
I'm not exactly sure, but it seems like she's trying to ignore me. I think she's still mad about me "rejecting" her.

Although, maybe you're right about her having a bad day.
>>
>>16734325

We do flirt. All the time. Like we are texting right now. And she asked me to send her baby pictures because she's curious what I looked like as a baby. She said "if you do I will give you a big kiss, and tons of cuddles when we meet again!! <heart eye emoji x5> Pleeeaaaaseee!!!"

Note-we don't live close by each other. But we have solid communication, well, other then this part
>>
>>16734333

Trips


But then why did she say before she liked the idea?? Like if someone asked me, and I changed my mind I would tell them this.
>>
>>16734334
You see this everyone?

This is the suffering poor couples have to go through because a bunch of retard yolofags who aren't going to amount to anything decide to go to college and get straight Cs just to make competent people have to work harder so they won't have to associate themselves with trash like you.
>>
>>16734341
Ask her to meet you for coffee or someshit. Make it sound casual like you're inviting a friend.

When there, treat her like a bratty sister rather than a friend. Make her feel secure and make subtle moves on her. Eventually when things are warm enough go for a kiss and you're set.

If she's rejecting your advances, and continues to flirt then it means she just wants 20 dicks in her and isn't worth it.
>>
>>16734365

Um. Ok thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 555x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 555x638
Rate my shit smile.

I have healthy teeth, I just fucking hate the way they are naturally shaped. And I feel so humiliated smiling with theeth
>>
I'm kind of an asshole. Narcissistic and I really get trapped in my line of thinking that I'm correct. How do I fix this? I really want to takes steps to be a more understanding person. I feel like my viewpoint is limited due to my personality.
>>
>>16734384
You have a kind of smile that makes me think you're a kind hearted friendly guy who makes good jokes. It's a great smile. Very approachable.

(Selfie and rate questions should be directed to /soc/ though)
>>
>>16734546

wow. That was actually very nice of you.
>>
>>16734067
you're cute, no more than that.
>>
>>16733195
O-oh. Thanks, senpai.
>>
>>16734153
it means they want to cuddle with u
>>
>>16732223
Wear stilts
Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 19
Thread DB ID: 469891



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.