[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I Tinder? I just want casual sex. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tinder.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
7KB, 400x400px
How do I Tinder? I just want casual sex. What do?
>>
>>16730795
>be attractive
>swipe right
>>
>>16730814
What if I'm average though?
>>
>>16730818
Settle for fatties
>>
>>16730795
Is it skank central?

Do I need a full body condom when I smash these gals?
>>
>>16730818
You're fucked.

You'll need myspace angled pics and cool pics of you doing cool shit.
>>
Not OP, but what's the best approach? Just throw up good pics, crack a few jokes and schedule a meet up? Does having anything on your profile help?
>>
>>16730818
Well then you're fucked.

Though there are plenty of sluts on tinder so actually getting one to fuck you might not be that hard.

I mean I've been told I look like quentin tarantino, which I take as insult, and I've gotten plenty of messages.

If anything take a picture with good lighting. You'd be surprised how much that helps. Also try to make your profile interesting and be proactive when you match. Meaning message ASAP.

On another note don't think every girl is there to fuck so be SUBTLE about it. I cannot stress that enough.
>>
>>16730832
A lot of the girls I've come across are prude as fuck honestly. A lot of "I don't do hookups". Then why the fuck are they on Tinder!? Dumb cunts.
>>
>>16730844
Usually if you match with a girl on tinder there's some interest on both sides. Most girls there aren't looking to fuck to be honest. Just message them with something interesting. Messaging someone with "hey" is a terrible idea because almost no one answers those. Sometimes pick up lines work but I'd suggest something more personal if possible.
>>
>>16730818
then you swipe right and fuck fat chicks, or chicks with other qualities that make them generally undesirable.
online dating is dating in a place with a terrible male to female ratio, guys automatically get -2 and girls a +2. tinder is not all that bad but still same thing applies, every girl on there gets bombarded with messages and attention. so knowing that you are going to be competing with ten other guys you need to have something that makes you better. either you need to be hotter or richer or clever as hell, but you need to prove your worth and then move the convo off tinder, preferably straight to a date but at least to texting asap. after that all other rules for human interaction/dating/manwhoreing apply
>>
>>16730859
> A lot of "I don't do hookups"

Translation

> I don't do hookups with sub 7/10 males

It's just there as a failsafe anyway, ignore completely.
>>
>>16730876
pretty much this, a ho may be a ho but no ho likes being called a ho fo sho
>>
>>16730795
I got a girl off of tinder pregnant and it was the first time I've ever had sex. What is the best gun to effectively kill yourself with?
>>
>>16730859
Don't message them with "HEY BBY U WNT SUM FUK"

Some are there for attention because they want to know they're pretty others are looking for dates. If anything just don't be retarded.
>>
>>16730893
shotgun, bathtub.
>>
is it totally gauche to just list your positive attributes? Like "I'm tall, I make good money, I own a boat" (just examples)? Or is that going to imply that I'm a douche? What's the proper approach to displaying your assets which can't be done in pictures?
>>
>>16730896
I bet I could send that and get laid on tinder. Not even joking.
>>
>>16730871
> Most girls there aren't looking to fuck to be honest

lol at people who believe this to protect their ego.

Girls are always down to fuck, just not with the 80%. On tinder, they go for only the top percentage of men since.

Watch any girl go through a tinder run. MATCH ON EVERY RIGHT SWIPE, EVEN FOR 5/10s

This fucks up the market so badly that girl will get picky because they can. Even 7+/10 males will make some time for a 5/6 girl. Once she has had chad cock, there is no going back. Anything less is settling in her mind because she has met the standards in her mind.

The online dating market IS FUCKED. Your time is better spent on self-improvement and meeting girls irl.
>>
>>16730904
how are you displaying your attractiveness?
>>
>>16730904
if you're good looking and shes like 17-19 (or dumb, or desperate) then yea. but as op needs advice I'm assuming he's playing on hard mode
>>
>>16730902
Just say you're tall and white. It'll get you laid.

>>16730904
Probably

>>16730909
It's more or less that dudes swipe right on fucking everything. I've gotten matched with trannies and not even realized it. You just have to be proactive. It's very simple.
>>
>>16730919

Yep. The problem is, guys like me will just swipe on tinder with one hand while we do some work on the laptop, not looking at the screen.

Then 5/10 girls see my face in their matches, and they spoiled, they don't want the 5/10 guy, they got matched with me! They deserve me!
>>
>>16730893
shotgun in mouth
>>
File: 1453009039135.jpg (70KB, 257x333px) Image search: [Google]
1453009039135.jpg
70KB, 257x333px
>>16730930
>Then 5/10 girls see my face in their matches, and they spoiled, they don't want the 5/10 guy, they got matched with me! They deserve me!
>>
File: Snapchat-2026737577188265133.jpg (470KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2026737577188265133.jpg
470KB, 1080x1920px
You chat them up, get them thinking youre not a fuckboy by having meaningful discussion that has nice banter in it and then meet em up for a date. If you texted well they are probably already into you and fucking on first date is easy.

Then you pretty much lower the fire until you finally stop responding or she gets the hint and moves on.

Source: ive done it at least 5 times until I started hating myself.
>>
enjoy your herpes!

for your information: asymptomatic SHEDDING of the herpes virus is a very real thing.

even if you do not see lesions on the lips, mouth, vagina, penis, etc etc the virus can still spread, and you get it for life.

be careful who you have casual sex with!

best way to prevent it is to ABSTAIN
>>
>>16730795
Some girl I know fucks a bunch of people on tinder. She has like weird ass rules tho

>needs car
>needs job
>needs to take her to like urban shitty hole in the wall vegan places

She's like a 5/10 face with 7-8/10 body. She always goes after Armenians and Habibis and shit tho.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.