[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my ex is engaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

He broke up with me in 2014.

I've just got dumped and he's engaged.

Hold me, /adv.
>>
>>16730520
Get over it. He obviously did.
>>
>>16730532
I was over it, until my boyfriend dumped me ;_;
>>
>>16730520
My ex was fucking another guy 2 days after we broke up.

Shit hurts op, I know.
>>
>>16730520
The continuation of that snake picture in the OP is that snake attracting all the beta male snakes and becoming gay.

Go be gay, OP. Get yourself some pussy.
>>
>>16730541
Typical. Now you're alone and have no one, you care. That's probably why he left. That's highly manipulative and selfish
>>
>>16730554
Of course. If I had someone, I wouldn't care about my ex at all. I'd be blissfully happy. Don't see it as a negative at all.
>>
>>16730579
Wow. He is so much better off it's not even funny. You sound like a child
>>
>>16730589
Excellent argument, I'm convinced.
>>
>>16730618
That's why your bf dumped you. He knew he was your rebound, and he went of looking for somebody better. You're looking for help, but you dig this hole for yourself. Don't be surprised most of people here wouldn't care.
>>
>>16730579
You're a terrible human being.
>>
>>16730520
You just miss being in a relationship and feel jealous that you're not the center of his world anymore, that he isn't pining over you.

This isn't about your heart; it's about your fucking ego. I've been there before.

It's not a competition, OP. You'll find love at your own pace. Just delete him off whatever bullshit social media you have and focus on you.
>>
>>16730667
I don't care about me being the center of his world, but I do want to be in a relationship
>>
>>16730674
No you want attention princess. Both men realized this and ran
>>
>>16730633
There is a lot of truth to this post. OP will ignore it though because she's a typical woman and nothing is her fault.
>>
>>16730693
I've been on a recieving end of somebody like OP, so i'm pretty sure i know how she's working. And with all honesty, both OP and my ex don't deserve anybody's attention.
>>
He decided instead of being miserable for the rest of his life to leave and become happy, that son of a bitch
>>
>>16730683
Of course I like attention. Everyone likes attention, even you. I don't see it as a bad thing.
>>
>>16730760
yes we all like attention. We don't all run into relationships and hurt people just to get it though.
>>
>>16730765
I don't see how it liking attention makes people run into relationships. There are just so many easier ways of getting attention. Relationships take a lot of work, it's not very cost effective.
>>
>>16730760
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Lemme guess, you get your confidence boosted when guys approach you openly showing they think you're hot and they wanna bang you. You kept telling your both exes about how everybody thinks you're amazing, how they turn their heads when you're walking around and shit. You constantly kept telling them that you're a "goldie" because fuck yeah, you need to keep what you're thinking about yourself up right? Shit both of those guys are better off without you.
>>
>>16730777
> dat projection

Sure, I like it when men tell me I'm attractive. Like I said, I do not see liking compliments as a negative trait.

I don't talk my exes at all.

> goldie
Not up to date on the urban hip hop slang
>>
I don't know how you people get cheated on and are so oblivious to it.

Let me clarify that, imo, if your SO made out with somebody or fucked someone ONCE then that's forgivable. It is cheating but in the heat of the moment things happen. But if they are continuously seeing someone behind your back then that's the ultimate betrayal.

What I did was got a tracking device for my girlfriend's car. It's the same kind private investigators use. It just magnets to the bottom of the car and a satellite tracks it. Now, granted, it does cost monthly to use the satellite service but you get a sick ass program you put on your PC that shows you every where the device goes. Like I can see where she went, how fast she drove, how long she was there, which direction the car was facing when she parked it, when she left. It's fucking sick.

Now it's not for everyone and it *is* an invasion of privacy but, fuck it, nobody cheats on me!
>>
>>16730798
Did your girlfriend cheat on you?
>>
>>16730785
From the way you're responding i get to know what kind of person you are. Keep telling yourself you're special, one of the kind girl who deserves a prince on a white horse. Get into another relationship, keep telling the guy that you're so good and so amazing, fantastic and whatever you wanna throw in there. Don't be fucking surprised that the next guy also dumps you. Your fucking life, we tried to explain to you that you're responsible for your shit, but you're just another case of "i'm perfect you need to respect me" I'm done, keep telling yourself whatever you want.
>>
>>16730674
Okay that's your problem right there. You want to be in *a* relationship. You don't even necessarily want to find *the* relationship that's right for you, you just want a boyfriend. Why? If you need attention, can't you get it from friends and family too? Why are you seeking comfort in random anons on 4chan of all places?

Are you in school, or have you started your career already? Do you have hobbies, passions?

Stop relying on a man to make you feel good about yourself. Getting a man is not an accomplishment. Focus on achieving things like gaining financial stability or becoming a respected member of your community, and the guys will come later.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.