[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend hugging others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: questionmark.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.png
304KB, 722x768px
My girlfriend hugs and sleeps (not meaning sex) in the arms of her best-friend. Who is a boy.
I said to her that she has to stop it but am I to jealous or to possessive ? I don't want to share her.

She knows the guy since childhood and she says that she only does it since their other best friend commited suicide.
>>
If she does this often and she has shown you that her relationship with that other boy is strictly platonic, then let it continue. You have nothing to worry about. If she starts getting even closer to him than she already is, then you should have another talk with her.
>>
>>16729326
It's suffering for me but I know that the right thing would be to let her free of doing those things. It's complicated because I am myself mentally unstable and thought that our relation would be a relief stress-wise. It's the contrary.
>>
>>16729296
ask yourself this senpai - if they are both heterosexual and have such a strong bond what the fuck is she doing with you?
>>
File: stealurgirl.gif (497KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
stealurgirl.gif
497KB, 245x200px
>>16729326
I personally think this is a little naive. If you are ok with it,there's always that chance of a reversal, always the chance that they have an easy rapport to cheat. Understand that men conduct warfare in subtle ways; they set up a 'trap' or 'foundation' before hand. The second you 2 fallout, disagree, argue etc, guess where she goes? right.

What you need to do is, tell her how you really feel, that you would prefer it if she didn't sleep with this guy. Do not tell her that she can't see this person, but try to offer your services to her, that if she is having those feelings about her friend that she sleep with you instead. gl

-Tx
>>
>>16729296

>too jealous or possessive

What, like not a cuck?

Snap out of it. This is your woman- if another man touches her, you break his face.
>>
>>16729347
Yeah that's what I told her. That she has me for that. And told her that the guy should get a girlfriend.
But I don't know, I can't say if I'm right with this.

>>16729350
Thanks, what you're saying is rassuring. She didn't understand when I compared it with cheating. It made me ask myself about being too paranoid. But like you're saying it's seem to easy for them to make it to the next step.
>>
I bet the guy is deep in the friendzone.
So no way she will have sex with him.

Its ok for your girlfriend to hug her friends, even her male friends.

But sleeping in the same bed with some other dude while she is in a relationship is far form ok. Even though he is her "bestest friend in the whole wide world"
Find a female friend you have no sexual feelings for, and ask your girlfirend if its ok if she sleeps with you in your bed.
>>
>>16729362
I told her that if she sleeps with the guy I'll send him to an hospital. And she totally freaked out. But that's because I'm impulsive as fuck.
I don't want it to be frustrating for her but as you say I don't want to be a cuck.
>>
>>16729372

She freaked out because she's worried you'll find out, kill him, she loves her lover, and she loses her boyfriend (you go to jail)

Just cut things off man.

No woman is worth getting arrested for, so just avoid the ones that will end up landing you in prison, yeah?
>>
>>16729385

loses her lover**
>>
>>16729370
Sleeping with him is totally not-OK but the hugging part bothers me too. Is it overreacting ?
I "hug" friends sometimes but it's like a 5 seconds hug when you meet, what she does seems closer to cuddling.

This shit is a dilmena.
>>
>>16729385
That seems like way too much man. We had a great relation until I found out about this shit. If she cuts it with her friend there's no reason to leave her. I think so.
>>
And what bothered me the most is that she said to me that she didn't told me about it because she didn't even think about the fact that it could be weird from my point of view. Is she lying or juste being naive ?
>>
>>16729398

Yeah, I had a great relationship with my ex wife until I found out she was a whore

>>16729405

She lying.

When liars get trapped in a lie, they make new lies to explain away the new suspicion

It was at the point where I caught my ex wife red handed and she STILL didn't stop lying
>>
>>16729430
Thanks mate I'm considering your advices. Not going to leave her but going to keep suspicious.
>>
>>16729470

Ok. I have more advice- check her phone.

That's how I found out.

She use skype? Check her skype.

Just check up on her.
>>
I can't imagine cuddling with someone I wasn't romantically interested in..idk man, that's weird. I'd feel uncomfortable if my bf did that with some girl, sorry no, more like really pissed about it.
>>
>>16729512
Yeah I'm really pissed off. The fact that she tried to play with emotions with the "we're doing it only since our friend died"-part made me angry as fuck. I didn't think she could be so manipulative.
>>16729476
Maybe I'll do it. Could seem paranoid but it's a fine way to reassure myself if nothing is going on.
>>
That's bullshit from her OP. Call her out. Even I'm not that fucking close with my own twin sister, and I love the shit out of her. She obviously has something going on with him. Break up.
>>
I bet if OP hugs like that with a girl, she would freak out. Call her out and break up OP. Don't let her play you dude.
>>
>>16729296
I will never understand why faggots like you put up with this sort of bullshit and need someone else's advice on whether or not you are justified to feel this way. Break up with her. This isn't acceptable in the slightest, get out while you still can.
>>
>>16729653
>>16729531
>>16729527
I shout out at her and she said that she understands that what she was doing was wrong. And said to her that I will break up the next time I hear about something similar.

And for that anon wondering why I ask advice, it's because she played that "I didn't know you would care"-role. It was confusing at fuck and I started asking my self if I wasn't too protective. That's it.
>>
>>16729296
she is getting too intimate with this "guy friend" you might as well accept that you are a cuck if you continue to date this girl.
>>
>>16729769
you did good not being that pussywhipped boyfriend who lets her step out of line.
>>
>>16729296
>I'm a cuck please help
Stop being a cuck.
dump her OP. She doesn't respect you.
She cares more about her "friend" feelings than yours.
>>
>>16729296

Hugging is one thing, but you're well within your rights to demand she not sleep (figuratively or literally) with other guys, especially ones she's close with.

Seriously, that is a huge red flag. Lying in bed and spooning, bonding over loss... next thing they're lightly fondling, then making out, then straight up fucking.

I couldn't trust that shit and neither should you. And her justification is utter nonsense. Tell her she has to knock that shit off or it is unequivocally over.
>>
>>16729769
OP you shouldn't have to tell a gf that this is wrong they should know and not even go there. The fact she did shows no respect for you or your relationship. She has shown you her priority. Trying to hold on to a girl like this is a waste of your time.
>>
If this dude is not obviously fucking ugly, then you'd bee a fool to think there's not some kind of attraction between them. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, as long as she's loyal to you. I bet you find other chics hot all the time, for example, even though you don't act on it.

Hugs are harmless, however sleeping next to this guy is making it reaaally fucking easy to cross the line of being loyal and enter the realm of cheating, all it takes is a split second of weakness. Exposing both you and her to that risk is, to me, a really stupid and unnecessary move that could easily be avoided.
>>
>>16729296
lol
>>
>>16729296
I'm in the belief that people are innocent and mean what they say.

She does this to one guy. How about you ask him yourself if she's ever slept with him while you two were dating. We don't know the situation or what she's doing.
>>
File: CXSSHh2.gif (2MB, 228x261px) Image search: [Google]
CXSSHh2.gif
2MB, 228x261px
>>16729884
>>
>>16729296

>(not meaning sex)
anon...
>>
>>16729769
>because she played that "I didn't know you would care"-role.
O fuck anon you need to drop her.
Either she's too stupid to consider your feelings or she is manipulating you.
>>
>>16729296
Sleeps? You are fucking beta as fuck, even if the guy is a faggot you are still a cuck
>>
This can't be real
>>
I'm a grill OP and it sounds fishy, even to me. Anyone past puberty would know better than that. You have to live in another world to genuinely think it wouldn't bother your bf to sleep in another guy's arms.
>>
>>16729296
I bet hes filling all her holes up with cockmeat and cum, you pathetic bitch go back to /r9K/ you pathetic beta queen
>>
>>16729296
You mean her "best-friend" is getting his dick hugged by her mouth
>>
Hey OP I let my wife fall asleep in her best male friends arms, gtfo you dumb faggot in what world is this ok?
>>
Not 1 other person has mentioned the small fact that their other best friend committed suicide?!
If they were a group of 3 best friends and one of them commits suicide, then those 2 other people are usually going to become closer friends.

I would still be cautious of it after I told her exactly how I felt about it.
>>
Hugging's fine, sleeping together isn't really, barring a unique situation.

But, explain this shit rationally, don't start to get too wrapped up in the small stuff.
>>
>>16729476
Don't check her phone and shit. That is fucked. Either break up with her meow, or deal with it and if she fucks the other guy, break up with her.

Checking other people's phones and shit is childish creepy and impulsive. If you don't trust them that much, break up with them.
>>
>>16730230

This.

She's already fucking him, and OP is letting it happen. She will never respect him as a man again.

Just remember OP: aim where clothes cover
>>
God OP, you've gotta be joking right?
Do you think that it's acceptable at all to be in a relationship with a women who does that? Best friends or not, like they say, straight single women and straight single men can't just be ''friends''.
Have fun being cheated on if you don't confront her one way or another
>>
>>16731395
Yeah right so for the rest of their lives they should be like siamese and never grow up
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.