[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when your friends stop talking to you seemingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 9878090.jpg (58KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
9878090.jpg
58KB, 500x488px
What do you do when your friends stop talking to you seemingly for no reason??
>>
>>16729049
you are letting me down, adv, come on pls :((
>>
File: 01magician.png (795KB, 900x1268px) Image search: [Google]
01magician.png
795KB, 900x1268px
Have a conversation with them like a mature adult? Unless you're like a high school kid where none of this shit matters. And I highly doubt that it's for "seemingly no reason", what is the real reason you think your friends stopped talking to you?
>>
Say " hey what up we haven't hung out in a while. Want to do [a thing] at [a place]?"

See if they say anything.
>>
>>16729150
We didn't have a fight or anything so I don't know. My friend hit me up two weeks ago and we were suppose to decide where and when are we gonna hang out but I heard nothing since. Before that we talked every day
>>
>>16729049
Ask if you did something wrong?
>>
>>16729136
It doesn't hurt to ask but yes
>>
>>16729049

You've finished their available dialogue tree, go do some main story quests and they'll probably open up to you some more.
>>
>>16729277
nice of you to put that in language op will understand.
>>
>>16729279
i'm not a gamer.... I don't know. i would ask whats wrong but is to right to write to them if they havent get in touch with me?
>>
Just call them. Maybe they've had a lot going on; if you take the initiative to ask them, they may in fact tell you! Communication is a two-way street OP.
>>
File: TMUK.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TMUK.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Reach out to them and don't mention it, it's possible they're just busy!
>>
Maybe they're busy, why don't you take the initiative and talk to them instead of waiting for them to talk to you?
>>
>>16729297
>>16729295
>>16729294
I don't want to bother them, it looks like they don't want to talk!
>>
>>16729049
Friendship is a two-way street. If you never instigate things, if you're not the one who says "Hey, let's go see the new movie Friday," then they get the impression that you don't like them. And then they show respect for your privacy by not bothering you.
>>
>>16729303
Does it bother you when they call you? If not, then why would it bother them when you call them?
>>
>>16729303
Just fuckin ask 'em how they've been.
>>
>>16729315
what if they don't wanna me to
>>
>>16729049
I think that they're busy doing shit and go do some shit myself
>>
>>16729482
stop thinking that way. that's your problem.
>>
>>16729305
This, OP, you worthless faggot. Break the ice and judge their reaction. You can tell the difference between:
Being busy
Not wanting to talk to you
Not talking to you because you dont talk to them

The only way to figure it out, though, is to go ahead and talk yourself.
>>
>>16729516
i'm not a faggot, I'm a girl
>>
>>16729529
Same shit. You're both emotional wrecks. You both like cock. Now stop being a worthless faggot and go talk to your friends.
>>
>>16729564
my friend is not a fag from what I know

I will wait 2 more weeks and then talk with him
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.