[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents want to adop a kid, I don't want them to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (240KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 283x424px
So I'm 24 and my parents are in their early 50s. They want to adopt some syrian inbreed, an idea I find repulsive. Obviously I worry about the inheritance but I also don't want some unwanted, dirty mudblood worm living in my house and touching my things.

How can I convince my parents not to adopt?
>>
Is this what the kids call bait?
>>
Your life sounds like a movie ahahhahahah
>>
>>16728817
With they way your acting, that kid is gonna get 100% of the inheritance
>>
>>16728818
It's not a bait, I'm just proper pissed. I'm used to being an only child

>>16728821
I'm not stupid, of course I don't tell my parents my honest opinion on the subject. So far I only told them I don't think it's fair for the kid as they might pass away when he's still relatively young (they want to adopt a toddler). But I need some stronger arguments
>>
>>16728827
so you want to deny a future to a kid that never had anything in their life because your 24 year old ass wants to remain the child of the house?
disgusting.
>>
>>16728831
I don't give a fuck about some random human trash and neither should my parents.
>>
>>16728827
>used to being an only child

But you aren't a child anymore. You are an adult with no siblings. Big difference.
>>
Well I can understand that, but what worries me is that if your parents pass away while the kid's still too young you'll have to take care of it.
>>
Tell them about the age, they are old for that, and they maybe won't even see the kid grow up.

And also, you will have to look after it, if they die.
>>
This could be the time to be honest with your parents. Show them what a completely self-centred shithead they have already raised and point out that the Syrian orphan already has enough problems without being brought up by the people who gave you to the world.

Syrian orphans deserve a better life than your parents can give them. You are the proof of that.

Also you might not be getting the inheritance after all :)
>>
>>16728842
>>16728850
I won't take care of it and my parents know it, the official reason is that I'm way too busy. That and the fact that they are old is the only logical argument I can give them so far. Any other ideas?

>>16728857
Like I said, I couldn't care less about some syrian bastard. They, and any bastards in general, don't deserve shit in my eyes. Unless my parents take it in, the inheritance is mine. I just need to work them a little bit so they won't go for it.
>>
>>16728817
>I also don't want some unwanted, dirty mudblood worm living in my house and touching my things.

I like you.

I'll give you any advice you need.
>>
>>16728884
Tell me good arguments against adopting then, I have two so far but I need more to convince my parents for good.
>>
>>16728890
Go with the financial route.
Kids are hella expensive, do they really want to pour in all that money again? Also the process of adoption is a bitch too.
>>
>>16728894
They are pretty affluent, but I can suggest that putting money into the kid is not the wisest idea, as they might need extensive medical care in the future and while I work, I also study and won't be able to make enough money to sustain myself and them if something goes wrong.

I like the argument that adoption is tedious and difficult process though, my parents are lazy people not very used to dealing with obstacles like that.

I'm also trying to convince them to give considerable amount of money to a fundation of my choice, preferably one that helps animals rather than supporting some bastard.
>>
>>16728879
>Like I said, I couldn't care less about some syrian bastard. They, and any bastards in general, don't deserve shit in my eyes.
Neither do you, you racist dipshit.
>>
>>16728906
I don't know how the regulations are in the US but I recall adopting is pretty hard? Don't they take into account the age, incomes...etc? I find it really plausible that even if they try they'll get denied so maybe you're actually worrying for nothing.
>>
>>16728890
Man all I can really say is mom and dad will do what they want. They're adults, like you. Their house, their rules. So I personally wouldn't buck them on it.

Get your fucking bitch ass out of the house and make your own way. That only child shit has fucked your head up. They should have adopted that kid when you were younger so you'd have learned how to interact with other humans in the real world.

They raised you as an only child so maybe they want to raise the new kid alone as well, a la you out of the picture.
>>
On a more realistic route how old are your parents? How old would the orphan be?

Will they be healthy enough to help a child with all sorts of issues for the next 15 to 20 years?

Raising normal children is hard enough but a war orphan could be a phenomenal amount of work. Are they up to it, will they still be up to it in 10 years time?
>>
>>16728835
Then you'll understand why no one gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>16728922
>this

They are garaunteed trauma and will need psychological help. They will have to pay for a therapist. Even if they weren't refugees, it's going to have to happen for any children because of abandament and adjustment. Also they don't know family history medical history. They could reach 18 and bam, pyschotic.

While I understand where you are coming from, curtail the racism and have sone empathy.This from one only to another.
>>
>>16728916
I imagine it is pretty hard but I don't want them to try anyway.

>>16728918
I live on my own in an appartement for which I pay myself from my own money which I have earned by a hard work. I sustain myself since I was 18. They cover my studying expenses from my trust fund, true, but I pay for my living. So I make my own way. But I also know that once my parents die, I'll get their house, grounds, money and use these means to give my future family a good life. I don't see how any halfbreed bastard has bigger rights to all this than me.

>>16728922
My mom is 53, dad is 54. They want to adopt a young kid (1-3 years old). Will they be healthy? I don't think so, my family has an extensive history of cancer related deaths. Most of family members passed aged 50 to 65. My mother had cancer when she was 40, long story short, they cut it out and she's healthy for now but there's no guarantee things will stay that way.

>>16728925
Stop projecting.My parents give enough shit to ask me advice on this matter. I could probably throw a hissy fit and force them to give up but I would rather build a solid case against that retarded idea. It will be better for them.
>>
They probably are anxious to try again, because their first attempt at child-rearing produced a cunt. I can't even blame them. I'd want a do-over, too.
>>
>>16728957
They don't know what my political stance is, especially when it comes to race and religion issues. All they know is that I'm a devoted, hard working son who studies hard in order to save human lives in the future and volunteers in a local animal shelter every Saturday.

Try again.
>>
OP you might be a greedy racist cunt in a thread full of SJW cucks, but there's nothing wrong with expressing your disapproval. Be honest with them, and tell them that you're not comfortable with the idea because of financial reasons, but ultimately the choice is theirs.

Then think of the fact that they owe you nothing, and are already helping you kickstart your life.
>>
>>16728819
>mudblood
Yeah Harry Potter!!
>>
>>16728817

Read about the Bell Curve and try to convince them that any Syrian niglet they adopt is going to have low IQ and they'll be disappointed in them no matter what.
>>
>>16728906
>preferably one that helps animals rather than supporting some bastard
>tfw manager at an animal shelter

we don't want your racist manbaby money
>>
>everyone bringing up age as a reason to not adopt

I'm 19, and both my parents are in this late 60s, it's not that unusual.

grow the fuck up you selfish brat
>>
>caring about inheritance
You are what is wrong with the world
>>
You know, your parents probably aren't dumb. They're likely going to know inheritance is part of your motivation for your attempted persuasion even if you don't say anything about it, and they won't really listen to you. My ma works with older folks in a church, and most of them are well aware their kids can't wait to get their greedy little hands on their money when they die and will get very angry if anything gets in the way. Plus "no one likes to share their parents" logic. You don't even live at home, why should they listen to you at all?

All you're going to do is alienate yourself from them.

And also
>Being against adoption
People like you have some serious issues they need to work out
>>
OP is a fag but that kid could actually have a messed up upbringing

Parents that are a bit old to be raising kids and a different race from you + a sibling that hates you is not a good combo

Better off leaving it to some young couple, preferably also brown
>>
>>16729122
I don't care. I didn't think 4chan can be so leftist but here we are. They could consider adopting the whitest kid alive and I still would be against. Adopted kids are usually from broken homes, they have agression, stupidity and degeneracy in coded in their DNA.

Why on earth would I want a kid whose own parents abandoned? It makes no sense whatsoever.

>>16729146
They know I want to keep the house and the grounds, I've been telling him that since I was a kid, because I love my home. I'm already the main and only inheritor (have been since my 18th bday) and they keep saying it wouldn't change much because adopted kid would get about 10% of inheritance plus bastard's trust fund money. I believe them but I worry that the bastard mong will convince them to change it for its benefit.

But money aren't even the main problem. I just don't want any underdog from dregs of society in my family, period.
>>
>>16729173
I don't care, they're still going to be pretty sure that's why you're protesting the adoption and will disregard your opinion as a result
>>
>>16728817
C'mon OP, stop baitting these people, this is /adv/, not /b/ or /r9k/.
Some people here are evaluating you as a human being.

Why do you care they are gonna adopt a kid?
>my family money. My inheritance!

Grow up fag, if you're able to pay for your own apartment and your expenses, try to go even further on your own.

You disappoint and disgust me. Who counts on their family money to project their lives? Go to fucking college and study something that pays a lot as you do almost nothing. People these days don't even know how to stand on their feet anymore.
>>
>>16729173
>they have agression, stupidity and degeneracy in coded in their DNA
you don't know how DNA works
>>
>>16729181
They won't disregard my opinion anon, but they might believe their choice to adopt is more 'right', and I'm gonna convince them that it's not.

>>16729186
I study something that pays a lot, and I also work. It's not about the money anymore, it's about the fact that I don't want an unwanted stranger in my family.

>>16729187
>taking everything literally
Truth is that children from poor background have tendencies towards crime. I'm not going to let my parents rear some syrian orphan just so he can grow up, discover his ethnicity and religion, rape neighbours' kids and blow himself up in the name of Allah.
>>
>>16728994
>OP you might be a greedy racist cunt in a thread full of SJW cucks
Its almost like a sitcom or something. Op's story at least sounds like a pitch for one.
>>
>>16728817
>Obviously I worry about the inheritance
They're only in their early 50s snd you're already worried about your inheritance? That's ghoulish. Then again, since you seem to think you're Draco Malfoy, perhaps that's appropriate.
>>
>>16728817
You are just one of Nature's princes, aren't you?
>>
>>16728817
Here is the ideal solution.

You convince your parents not to do the adoption.

Then they change their wills, cutting you out entirely and leaving everything to a charity for Syrian orphans.

Please, PLEASE come back to 4chan and tell us when that happens. It will give everyone the greatest pleasure.
>>
I hope the kid pees on all the things you love
>>
>>16729292
It won't happen, simply becaue my parents don't trust charities. That's why they want to adopt rather than giving the money away.
>>
>>16728925
Hey i care about anon, hes rightfully upset.
>>
>>16728817
>mudblood

Draco Malfoy y'all
>>
>>16728879
Maybe when your parents die they can allot some of the inheritance towards a loving caretaker
>>
People in their 50's are not good candidates for adoptive parents.

Don't worry.
>>
Do you know why they want to adopt OP?
Maybe you can find some flaws in their own reasoning.

Also try not to come on too hard as it may back fire.
For example, don't drop a shit load of statistics on them as it might show that you might have a underlaying motive.
>>
>>16729211
>children from poor background have tendencies towards crime
if they get the kid as a toddler then his "background" really doesn't matter then you moron

>I'm not going to let my parents rear some syrian orphan just so he can grow up, discover his ethnicity and religion, rape neighbours' kids and blow himself up in the name of Allah
>claims he's against them adopting even if the kid is white
>says this shit

sure anon, you're not just an insecure racist or anything
>>
This is your fault, anon.

You're already 24 and it seems like you have no relationship prospects, no marriage, and no grandchildren in the near future.

You parents are feeling the grand-baby bug BECAUSE they know they don't have much time left, and it looks like you won't be satisfying it.

Adoption is the next best route.
>>
>>16729876
>>16729930
That is actually solid advice, their age alone will prolly make it impossible to adopt. And you are right, I'm not going to be too forceful, just speak with them casually in the way that shows I care about them and the potential bastard.
>>
Maybe if they adopt they'll get a child who isn't a piece of shit. Why do you want to deny them that?
>>
>>16728817
>OP writes play about situation "ironically."
>Play becomes national success.
>>
>>16728817
As long as they adopt a girl it should be fine. It's the male Syrians that rape and pillage. The females are seemingly harmless without males to oppress and control them.
>>
>>16728817
Why are you still living at home at age 24?
>>
>>16730331
He's a spoiled little brat. That's why.
>>
>>16730245
They want to adopt a boy, as they don't have an experience in raising a girl

>>16730353
>>16730331
Learn to read a thread before you bother to respond, I don't live at home.
>>
>>16728817
im a white guy who was adopted by black people. They are my parents and they have done a lot for me. My brothers and sisters are all black but I've never felt like any of them looked down on me. Adoption is great op, stop being such a fag. If they wanted to bring in an entire Syrian family is understand but adopting a kid is really a good thing to do. This shit is probably b8 though.
>>
I'm an only child too.

I'd be pissed as hell if my parents changed that, especially with a shitskin bastard of a whore
>>
But OP, seriously, the only way to stop this is to get married and have a grandchild for then, ASAP
>>
>>16730540
I won't settle down for next two to four years, I literally don't have time with my medical residency and work and other life issues. My parents are aware of that.
>>
>>16730565
Don't you think that's why they're getting baby hungry? They want grandchildren. If you at least get a girlfriend, they'll be appeased. You're their only hope of grandchildren
>>
a good arguement is that your parents will be in their 60's when he is in high school and not get to see him grow up unless they live really long. also when they die his/her kids won't have grandparents and he won't have parents after he is 20
>>
File: 1363220850766.png (41KB, 201x206px) Image search: [Google]
1363220850766.png
41KB, 201x206px
is it because they know they will never get grandchildren?

#rekt
>>
>>16730749
OP could donate his sperm to a sperm bank. He could have hundreds of children
>>
>>16728949
No, see, you don't matter. You never will matter. You ought to just kill your parents, seeing as how you clearly don't care about anyone but yourself.

You're not fooling anyone by saying you'll have a family in the future. You will not. You're MUCH too selfish and hateful to do that. You'd probably end up killing them all.
>>
>>16730565
Why the nigger christ are you in medical school if you hate humanity? Money?
>>
>>16730052
>I care about them
You shouldn't lie.
>>
I have a few solutions OP.

One possible solution is to be one of the people that the adoption agencies interview. If they meet you, I know for a fact that they'd NEVER let ANYONE around someone as toxic and hate-filled as you. It's a sure-fire way to make sure your parents' happiness can never exist. Just like you want.

You can become estranged. Then it won't be your family. Besides, you don't control your family. You're just one person. How can you justify such control over your family? They're your parents, not your slaves. And you're apparently 24 and out of the house. Who are you to tell them what they can and cannot do? I know they asked your advice, but it sounds like you're not going to let them make their own decision in the matter.

Another possible solution is to kill yourself. Not kidding, hear me out. Clearly you're not religious. Killing yourself will solve all of your problems. You won't have to see your parents actually have a child that will consider them fellow human beings rather than pawns he can control to further his own selfish ambitions. Plus, they can give their inheritance to someone who would actually deserve it and be thankful for it, rather than to someone who sees it as an inevitability and a deserved birthright.

Also, why are you studying medicine? You do know that you'll have to treat those pesky non-whites, right? Sounds like you wouldn't like that. Or is the amount of money you'd earn enough to make you deal with it, to put up a facade to hide the extreme prejudice you harbor inside of yourself?

Whatever you choose, I'm sure it'll be a horrible solution that will make everyone miserable but yourself! Just like you wanted!
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.