[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My (soon to be) ex wife is filing an emergency child custody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
My (soon to be) ex wife is filing an emergency child custody order on me. All she has on me is a bunch of texts where I lost it at her for paying some dude to see his dick, a bunch of bank statements that suggest I'm an alcoholic, and hearsay from friends that I did a bunch of heroin and crack when the breakup happened (i did).

Is that enough for her to get the custody order?
>>
could be, yes
>>
Contact your local MRA
>>
>for paying some dude to see his dick
>>
>>16728261
Dude, if she wants custody, she has it by default. All the devious shit is unnecessary.
>>
whats an mra?
>>
>>16728278
(replies arent working)
Are you saying I could use that against her? I dont think i can
>>
>>16728269
yo what do you mean by "local mra"
>>
>>16728322
Mensrights-help.com
An example Google men's right then your location if you contact them they should be able to suggest a lawyer.
>>
>>16728261
Charming.

Is there any chance that neither of you end up with custody?

Seriously? Heroin, Crack? Spending tons of money on booze when you have a kid to think about?

Why don't you make an effort to become a better person and see if she doesn't decide to let you see your kid then?
>>
>>16728365
due i already have made that effort. I dont do any of that anymore and I barely ever drink. Answer the question or fuck off. This thread isnt for moral boundary arguments wtf
>>
>>16728387
You didn't provide any context. This is an advice board, not a tell-you-what-you-want-to-hear board. Going purely off that list, you're not fit to be a father right now and your wife is absolutely right to file for custody. That list might not be a fair representation of you, but it's all you gave us.
>>
>>16728392
Umm ok, I guess i can bore you guys with dribble.

I'm 28, she's 28. I make 13 an hour as a restaurant manager, I worked her through college to be a midwife. She makes like 45k a year. She left me right aftger she got the job.

I raised her son from another man from when he was 6 months old until he was 6. I quit my job so that I could watch our kids so she could do her internship (we had money saved up at that point plus she got 1k a month from "retiring" from the military after being in it for a year. She was released for mental health issues (I dont know what).

I don't think any of this is really that relevant and I'm not sure what you want me to expand upon.

I'm a fully functional 28 year old and I have a 27k a year job, an apartment, etc. I just want to know how far she can go with this. I live in VA if that is relevant.
>>
OP here

I'm not sure if that was clear but I raised her son from a previous marriage as well as our son that is now 3
>>
>>16728407
>>16728411
You should talk to a lawyer about this anon. Also don't do drugs if you care about your kids.
>>
Whether it's enough or not is only really pertinent to you preparing yourself mentally for what happens. You need to get a lawyer, grab any evidence you have of her infidelity ( the dick thing) and basically whatever you can use for ammunition.
>>
courts are usually pretty reticent to disallow parents to see their children, but drug + alcohol use might just do it if you're a danger.

Other than that, it's impossible to say. Go get a lawyer.
>>
why did she leave you?
>>
>>16728451
she has some mental issues, including seasonal personality disorder. But I really don't know the real reason she left me, she never really explained it, although I was a lazy shit and didn't do enough around the house. Once she got her new job (that I worked for years to get her) I kind of went into vacation mode. I never did anything to her. But I did lose it and refuse to let go the whole "paid to see a dudes dick" thing.
>>
>>16728426
>>16728432
I can't possibly afford a lawyer. I lost my house, she had all the income once I left my job for her, and I only make 27k a year. I don't even have furniture yet, I can't pay a lawyer 300 bucks an hour right now
>>
Tell her to drop it and agree to visitation/shared custody and you will not ask for spousal support
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.