[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do men think not just in love but in general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1452785714088.jpg (51KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
1452785714088.jpg
51KB, 640x647px
How do men think not just in love but in general?
>>
Well that's vague.
I'm going to just type out stuff I'm thinking about right now. Maybe you'll get your answer.

>Her eyes are so beautiful. The little green part is absolutely lovely.
>This sammich could be better. gotta learn to not suck at baking.
>At least the tea is good.
>Why do people even ask such vague question literally can't even
>Wonder if it's possible for a sailboat to flip over in really high winds
>I wish it as summer again. I fucking hate this cold
>I'm gonna get absolutely fucking hammered next weekend
>I wish I could have pets in my apartment. I miss my cats.
>shit. gotta vacuum the floor tomorrow.
>why can't I fall asleep at normie hours??
>I think there's one beer left in my fridge. Not gonna bother getting it just now but it's comfy to know it's there
>I wonder if I'm even capable of throwing that painting away... After all she made it. Then again it keeps reminding me she exists and dosn't love me now.
>I'm gonna have a smoke now and go for a bath after. Fuck yeah.

that good enough for you OP?
>>
>>16727280
Thanks !
>>
Dude thoughts are deeper than you'd probably expect.
A lot of my lady friends, even the ones who have a good deal of common sense, will still underestimate dudes en masse just because they've had to deal with a fuckboy or two.

It ain't all pussy and lifting things.
I mean, those are usually present, since it's instinct, but know that we have emotions and complex branches of thought and whatnot.

Men in real life aren't all like the men in sitcoms, is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>16727290
I know that silly—kun. Im asking so i can act like it
>>
>I literally didn't do anything this weekend except read hangout and play vidya
>then again I didn't have anything to do anyway
>I hate this bitch why did my brother hire her she never send me the lists ever on time I have to ask every fucking month I thought she was fired
>god I don't even know that girls name that play clarinet across from me but she is so qt I want to squeeze her so much
>god damn trying to not masturbate is hard
>god damn I want to fuck every girl I see
>tfw you don't like anyone though
>my life sucks ATM and there is shit I have to deal with it but I can't wait to be fucking king
>I've got some stuff going for me though . And in way better than I was before
>memes
>I wonder if anyone on /adv/ ever listens to their advice
>I told myself I would leave this website . I have , almost, sometimes I still come back to this board every 5 days or so
etc
>>
>>16727306
Thanks
>>
So what are you after with this thread OP?
You got me actually curious. Also filling the tub takes time.
>>
>>16727337
I always wanted to like a man and i thought that girls and boys thought differently but it looks the same
>>
>Fuck I have to get back to finishing this lab
>maybe it was for the best
>lots of talking to myself as if 3 people
>kinda wanna hang with friends, kinda wanna stay home and play cod
>need to fix check out new parts for pc
>why is it so hard to get a scholarship
>I wonder what my dog is doing
>not this fucker again
>lol oops I wasn't paying attention
>just gonna play it off and agree
>don't let the bad thoughts consume you friendo
one thing at a time basically, sometimes i'll dwell
>>
>>16727337
>this girl is testing me. I love machines in a different way than I love you. That ass is so round, impregnate.
>>
>why does this piece of shit coworker who belongs at a McDs have to work with me. Why. 8 years since ive had to deal with such a troublemaker.
>back in this bed alone again. Cant believe it was 4years ago I was playing FE:Awakening and it took the whole relationship mechanic for me to realize what a horrible mistake it may have been not dating.
>Sure, it was always bc Im poor and couldnt handle the inevitable criticism my parents would hurl at me about her, but why cant i stop caring what they think?
>oh yeah, this is their house.
>i need to get out.
>i need to change jobs.
>i need to stop saying i love you to myself at night.
>>
Usually I'm thinking about philosophy/religion, whatever classes I'm currently taking, how to prepare for the next test or assignment, lore from whatever video game/anime/tv series I'm currently into, and the best path to get where I want to go.
Lately though, those things that normally take up ~80% of my thought process are pushed down to around 40% because I keep thinking about this female friend of mine I fell for that I know I can't have.
>>
>why havnt you killed yourself yet just get it over with you dumb fuck
>>
>>16727280
>Wonder if it's possible for a sailboat to flip over in really high winds
Depends on the size of the boat. Large monohulls generally cant, while large catamarans, small catamarans, and small monohulls can
>>
File: 1452468582519.jpg (20KB, 579x987px) Image search: [Google]
1452468582519.jpg
20KB, 579x987px
>>16727280
Hahaha fucking faggot to be honest, I imagine you look somewhat similar to this "man" and would think "it's pretty cool" if your future son played with girl toys
>>
This question is difficult to answer, because all men think differently, like all women. Humans are individuals, and generalizing is difficult.

But I'll try.

Most men are actually really romantic, and I don't mean in the love sense necessarily. Men have dreams, ambitions, and like to imagine about things. That's why things like video games, action movies, and anime are popular with men. These allow you to vicariously live another life, explore the possibilities, and fulfill a longing that you're not currently getting in your day to day life.

With respect to tasks or ambitions, even though men are imaginary and like to think about things in an abstract, murky sense, many men (not all) are solution focused. This is the cause of many marital and relationship struggles. Generally, when men hear about a problem, if they feel attached or responsible to the person they hear it from, they immediately go to "goal" or "solution" mode. We attempt to find a solution, when in reality, oftentimes the other person just wants someone to vent to or to make them feel like they matter. Again, this causes strain in relationships.

Contrary to popular belief, not all men are analytical and focused on the present. Quite a few philosophers in the past were men. Aside from the fact that it was difficult or impossible for women to also participate in philosophy in past eras, this is telling. A lot of philosophy is problem solving--why do we exist, is there a way to define morality, is there a way to rigorously define language and communication beyond the idea of information transfer, etc... As such, a lot of the philosophical work in the past was done by men.

In relationships, the strawman character of visual-focused, cheating, sex-crazed and commitment-phobic male is a small portion of the male population. It is true that looks matter a lot. However, most mature men realize that finding a partner that fulfills them emotionally and sexually are the most important criteria.
>>
>I really should work out
>Cool, okay, let's do it
>But first, answer me one question.
>In which way will it directly benefit you, given the way you choose to live
>Well fuck, you've got me there
>Aye man.
>Aye.
>>
>>16727818
Thank you for saying it.
It's possible to be sensitive beyond clichés about lost love and descriptions of eyes.
>>
>>16727250
This is such a broad question that I'm not sure there's any way to give you a meaningful answer. The same would apply to women. It's either close enough as makes no difference, or different enlough that it doesn't make any sense to compare them, and we're not even sure which one that is.
>>
>>16727250

>I should be in bed, but sleep doesn't come till morning anyways.
>I need to quit smoking, it sure as hell didn't pull this chick, so why would it work on the others?
>Are we all that different mentally? It's rather hard to imagine cognitive distance.
>If I kill this houseplant I should probably off myself... or work for DOW chemicals.
>I need to get laid, but I can do without as long as I keep skirt chasing. The activity is far more revitalizing than the goal.
>I think I might have ate 2 whole pizzas in three days. Not judging, just cataloging.

You should really just try asking us; most of us are shitty liers to either you get what we're thinking about, or a general idea on what we're trying to pretend we weren't thinking about.
>>
...Same shit women think about? I mean, slightly different in some areas. But still. This seems like a bit of a pointless question, OP.
>>
>>16727495
>>i need to stop saying i love you to myself at night.
What The fuck!? I do this too, I thought it was just my own weird thing I keep doing, but every time I think of something stupid I've done I say out loud I love you, what is that?
>>
>>16727250
Better than women do, id est; logically.
>>
>>16727250
I'd do the same thing as the first poster but I am not a good example since my brain is full of dirty, morbid stuff.
>>
>>16727280
>I wonder if I'm even capable of throwing that birthday card away... After all she made it. Then again it keeps reminding me she exists and dosn't love me now.

Anon why?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.