[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF got really high for the first time in a year and held hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: p-588069-psatgv8e8v-11.jpg (173KB, 1198x800px) Image search: [Google]
p-588069-psatgv8e8v-11.jpg
173KB, 1198x800px
GF got really high for the first time in a year and held hands with a dude, while refusing to talk to me. She also got topless in front of a bunch of guys because she wanted to wear something more comfortable.

She apologized, but kept saying "but I was HIGH!"

She promised not to get high again, but should I leave her anyway? I feel like hand holding was already legit cheating.
>>
>>16727225
Alcohol is pushing it , but weed and other drugs are definitely degenerate . If she doesn't apologize for everything , dump her ass .
>>
>being a degenerate druggy
>having no shame and going topless infront of other guys (strangers?)
>taking no responsibility and blaming the drugs

Fuck that bitch, defend your standards.
>>
One strike you're out.

Who cares that she was high -- that's honestly no excuse. If you're already thinking of dumping her, then the relationship is over.

In any case, she broke your trust, and what is more she couldn't even make up a good enough excuse to make up for her behavior. What has she done to accommodate your feelings? Obviously your feelings are hurt; justly so. But has she done anything other than give a crappy excuse?

I vote move on
>>
>>16727225
Shes a bitch OP, move the fuck on and find a real woman who doesnt act like a whore infront of everyone
>>
As someone who smokes blunts like they're water, BEING HIGH IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE. She's a whore bro. You're headed for cuckold status if you aren't there already.
>>
Move on.
Sounds like some highschool shit, you don't need to be dating someone who acts like a child and can't take responsibility for her actions.
>>
>Anon, you crashed the car! What have you got to say for yourself?!
>C'mon, I was DRUNK, it's not my fault!
>>
Sorry OP but that sounds a little shameful on her behalf.
Like the guy above said, being high is no excuse, if anything her subconscious surfaced and she probably wanted to get banged by those guys. I could be wrong though, but still it sounds kind of suspicious for your girlfriend to do that
>>
File: 1416020889533.jpg (49KB, 541x407px) Image search: [Google]
1416020889533.jpg
49KB, 541x407px
>>16727225

Sorry OP, Had a room mate last year who got high with a lot of different people, the effects were quite interesting from person to person but only the real whores did that kind of shit and blamed it on the weed.
>>
She wants to break up with you and is fine with taking the blame. Don't think she cares a lot about you two.
>>
File: 1424537118037.jpg (96KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1424537118037.jpg
96KB, 531x471px
>>16727225
>letting your woman do drugs and debase herself in front of strange men
>letting your woman spend time with other men without your presence at all
>>
Sounds like a whore and you sound weak.

Have some self-respect. Never talk to her again, find somebody better.
>>
>>16728078
I agree with the muslim
>>
Heavy daily cannabis consumer here, absolutely break up OP. Weed does not affect judgment like alcohol does, she is legitimately being a whore and avoiding responsibility by blaming her "intoxication". I'm a gay liberal atheist and I'm agreeing with the absolutely haram post lmao, I absolutely wouldn't take that crap from a boy and you shouldn't take I from a grill
>tldr break up or be cucked
>>
DROP THIS HOE TO THE CURB OP!!!!

TRASH HOE
>>
>>16727225
OP, last girl that did something similar I was around (she pulled her top off and jumped in the pool with 7 guys) fucked 4 of us that night one after the other.

I find it hard for you to believe she pulled her top off and all she did was hold hands with a guy.
>>
>>16727225
>She apologized, but kept saying "but I was HIGH!"
that's not an apology but an excuse
>>
>>16727225
high on meth or??
>>
Just dump her. She clearly is using you for her own benefit and that little episode proved it.
>>
>>16727225
I wouldn't have this girl as my "girlfriend" she sounds like a party girl who you should pump and dump. don't get attached to her. You sound like the type of guy who shouldn't even be around this type of girl.
>>
>>16727225
OP you just gotta pump em then dump em
>>
>>16727225
Lol, yah man your on the right track, i was high on crystal and black, beat up a couple faggots, police took me too jail. I told them i was sorry and i was just high. They promptly released me and told me i should have said something sooner
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.