[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

appetite issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 546x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 546x419px
>be me
>18 y/o female
>5'2 110 pounds
>these days I'm constantly hungry, always eat the most at every meal
>mom points this out around a week ago
>starting to notice my oversnacking and general overeating
I'm going to college next year, and I'm afraid the freshman 15 is going to turn into way more than that
I do intend to go to the campus gym whenever I can because I love working out but will that be enough? Do I need to get a grip on this now before I end up fat and undesirable at the peak of my life? And how?
>>
lots of guys are into chubby girls, I say embrace it
>>
It's a gigantic, parasitic tapeworm.
>>
>>16727181
I've only heard of those kinds of guys on 4chan, and I get friendzoned too often as is to chance it

>>16727205
troll or nah?
>>
You don't understand, it's already over. You're just going to be a fat person now.
>>
Are you mehican OP? Then there's no going back.
>>
>>16727103
Show us your tits, I wouldnt mind a fap b4 bed
>>
>>16727251
>>16727269
So this is where people who aren't born fat come from?
Surely there has to be some sort of mental thing to condition yourself into eating less
>>
>>16727276
Too skinny, not enough tits to see here
>google.com
>images
>tits
>>
>>16727284
Show us anyway, I like skinny, ya but google is boring
>>
OP, going to the gym is not a cure for overeating. The amount of good it does is miniscule compared to fixing your relationship with food.

I'm not going to be one of those assholes who suggests you treat it as fuel. That's a great way to hate your life and be a boring twat.

Neither count calories, for the same reason.

Just take a tempered approach in what you're doing. Eat more fats and less carbohydrates.
>>
>>16727284
>Too skinny
then why are you so afraid of putting on a little weight? Its not like once you gain 10 pounds or something you can never ever lose it again.
>>
>>16727301
I meant my tits are too small, probably because I'm skinny
I like my body as is, just afraid of losing self control and fucking it up
>>16727296
Well shit
I'm glad somebody cleared that up at least
Are instant meals (because college and shit) going to be an issue?
>>
>>16727328
a lot of the freshman 15 comes from eating at dining halls and drinking

I'd recommend you try to avoid eating after 7pm, don't drink soda (any dining hall will have unlimited fountain drinks) and try to avoid deserts. If you do have any sweets make sure you only take one thing and only with 1 meal a day.
>>
>>16727352
So no soda ever? That'll be hard, since I have it so much now, but I will start working on this ahead of time
I didn't think about dining halls
>>
>>16727232
I know friends who are into big girls anyway.
Also, the freshman fifteen is completely avoidable if you're not a retard
>>
>>16727352
I actually ate better when I lived in the dorms, mostly because I hate preparing vegetables but I will eat them if they are already made. Plus the dining hall had the calories listed and stuff already portioned out in servings, or the serving tools/spoons let you pick out a single serving. So if you want to really control your diet that's one of the easiest places to do it.

I would recommend the whole less drinking thing though. Alcohol is just empty calories. If you really like soda, switch to flavored waters or tea so you can have something with a little taste.
>>
>>16727401
Isn't short and chubby kind of a bad combination? I'm bi, and I don't mind big girls, so long as they're taller than me (not exactly a difficult prerequisite)
>>
First off, if you're hungry you should probably eat. If you think your hunger is abnormal, see a doctor, could be a symptom of something going on with you.

Also, you are skinny as fuck. My senior year of high school I was 115 pounds. Now I'm 140, but I look fine, because the weight is distributed through my hips/bust/thighs. Honestly I am probably healthier at this weight than I was before. Health is a much bigger concern than weight. Gaining some pounds at school will not kill you.
>>
>>16727103
You sound super tiny, so gaining some weight probably won't kill you.

Like the other anon in this thread said, if it feels super abnormal, go see a doctor.

If not, probably safe to just eat only when you feel hungry. Don't force it, but don't starve yourself.
Eat a well-balanced diet of filling but healthy foods. Stay active, you'll be fine.
>>
>>16727441
I assumed that I'm at a decent weight for my size
It's not like I have a bunch of bones sticking out, but you're probably right
Is there anything you did to get it to distribute right? I have a friend who came back from her first semester of private school (a little shorter than me but same general shape before she left) and when I met up with her over Christmas, she'd gotten bigger, and it all went to her face and middle
>>
>>16727469
Nope, it's mainly a genetic thing. 110 is really skinny though, most people can't maintain that past puberty. Even with your height it's still pretty small. I just say if you do gain weight and can still feel good about yourself and are in a healthy range it shouldn't matter. If you don't like the way you look at a certain weight, then do something about it.
>>
>>16727382
>So no soda ever?
soda is a really big source of empty calories cutting it out goes a long way to improving your eating habits, but if you must have some then just have 1 glass and don't get any refills
>>
>>16727431
>Isn't short and chubby kind of a bad combination
what, have you never heard of a shortstack or something?
>>
>>16727469
>Is there anything you did to get it to distribute right
fat distribution is entirely genetic unfortunately
>>
You're at a pretty good weight for your height, but your body's still developing. It sounds like you have a pretty youthful figure. I'm not being creepy -- it's normal for women around your age to put on a little weight as the breasts etc finish developing. Healthy adult women have a little more body fat than adolescents.

If you're hungry, then eat. It's actually really important to do so. If you don't then you're going to develop an unhealthy relationship with food and probably gain a lot more weight down the line. Listen to your body. Always eat when you feel physically hungry. Never eat otherwise (or almost never, treats are OK.) Make sure you know how to differentiate between physical hunger pangs and just wanting food. That's how you develop a healthy relationship with food and avoid weight problems.

Also make sure you're not eating crap. If you eat three moderately-sized meals a day and still feel hungry, snack on fruit, veggies, nuts ... scramble yourself an egg ... don't fucking eat junk. "Eat when you're hungry and only when you're hungry" will keep you from getting fat so long as you make good choices. Also please try to avoid drinking your calories whenever possible.
>>
>>16727103
Gurl, you pregnant
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.