[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my nose ruins my face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1316821874817323.jpg (38KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1316821874817323.jpg
38KB, 500x370px
>19
>good skin
>a little tubby, working on it
>bulbous roman nose (i don't think the shape bothers me just the width of it )
I feel as if I'd be able to go out more if my nose was fixed, but I have no money
what do?
>>
>>16726311
If your nose is the only fucking problem, the you have nothing to whine about
>>
>>16726311
>what do?
stop being so shallow and apperance oriented, it's more annoying than a shitty nose
>>
>>16726324

it's just how the world works anon, i'm sorry
>>
>>16726314
this is true, OP.

However, later on, you CAN get a nose-job. But go subtle, you don't want to took entirely different. Don't let people make you feel like you're going to go down the rabbit-hole of neverending plastic surgery. It is possible to just dislike one thing, and tweak it a bit. It'll probably be a huge confidence boost.

Mind posting a pic so we can give you an honest opinion on whether or not you're being crazy?
>>
>>16726335
It is not. An overall attractive person with a bad nose is still attractive.
Being shallow is such a huge turn off, so annoying and unattractive.
Grow up.
>>
>>16726335
I'm sorry if you think so. Looks like you should worry about bigger things than your nose.
>>
>>16726348
attractive people get more out of life though
>>
>>16726335
uhhhhh nevermind me saying
>>16726347

You seem to have deeper issues. It'd be fine if you just wanted to change something that just always bothered you, but your mentality seems to scream you ARE the type to go down a rabbithole of turning yourself into a creepy barbie.

"the way the world works"? Cmon now.
>>
>>16726365
I wasn't planning on having it done to the extreme
>>
>>16726311

Unique noses are one of my favorite features on a guy. And crooked teeth are endearing so long as they're clean.
>>
>>16726362
Attractiveness isn't defined just by a nose.
An overall healthy body, hygiene, good smile, nice clothes are way more attractive than a perfect nose.Also confidence, politeness, humour and charme are way more attractive than a perfect body.

My ex boyfriend had a badly crooked nose and he got hit on all the time.
>>
>>16726372 female OP
>>
>>16726370
no, but I'm just saying, from your comments, your general outlook on the situation seems to be skewed.

"Attractive people get more out of life"

it seems like you think this nosejob will fix your life for you. or that you just put too much stock into shit like this in general. THAT'S my concern.
>>
Who cares, you most likely won't be able to afford the best plastic surgeon ever like ScarJo, so you'll end up with even uglier nose and then you'll try to get it fixed and they will damage your face even more and you will get depressed and kill yourself

I say go for it, fattie.
>>
>>16726384
not OP but your ex was a guy, there is huge difference between how men and women are supposed to look like to be deemed attractive.
>>
Left one is hotter. She looks more like a swine. And you know what they say about swines, right? They like to roll and play in the mud.
>>
If you are so worried about your nose learn how to contour. I have a small, bulbous nose and with the right amount of contouring my nose looks less bulbous.

Honestly, no one notices your nose. Don't worry about it too much.
>>
You might be able to finance rhinoplasty with CareCredit if you're in the US, and there are probably similar options available. Do some research, see what the plastic surgeons in your region take. If it really bothers you that much, explore the options.

You could also try using makeup to contour and minimize the appearance of your nose.

Chances are, though, your nose isn't really that terrible. I know the feeling of having a nose that's too big for the rest of the face, it sucks, but you're your own worst critic. A grand total of one person who wasn't me has said something negative to me about my nose, which is probably a good indication that I think it's much worse than it is.
>>
it's "wat do", not "what do"
OP is now a faggot

Your nose looks fine
>>
>>16726311
Lose weight, get dick. GTFO of here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.