[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like most of the qualities about my girlfriend. But some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fmercu-mrbadg_04.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fmercu-mrbadg_04.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
I like most of the qualities about my girlfriend.

But some of the shit she believes is fucking retarded.

She believes in ghosts and thinks the moon landing was fakes. She won't even begin to listen to why there is a slight possibility it was real. It actually make me mad inside. She just shrugs it off with a "I can believe what I want" and then tries to show me a shit YouTube video titled "5 reasons the moon landing was faked" and calls it evidence.

It makes my blood boil someone can be that stupid and then I think why am I wasting my time and money on her.

Seriously, am I over reacting?
>>
>>16725565
No

You got yourself a genuine 'tard

Probably thinks lizardmen did 9/11
>>
>>16725573
Problem is she has a slamming body.
>>
>>16725581
Slam her body with a stone cold stunner
>>
>>16725591
Shall I break up with her?
>>
>>16725596
if you value looks that will fade over intelligence you'll regret it
>>
>>16725609
You're retarded
>>
File: folder.jpg (423KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
423KB, 600x600px
>>16725609
Didn't realise she was this fucking stupid until tonight. When she genuinely got upset after I called her uneducated for not believing in the moon landing.

She also told me she believes in mermaids and genuinely thinks she's right because I can't prove they do not exist.
>>
>>16725616
I'm retarded because I value intelligence huh

Nice try jabroni
>>
>>16725565
Look if it's not for you, I'd say break it off. To me she just sounds fun. She's the kind of girl you want to be around when something weird happens in the sky.
>>
>>16725620
What an absolute madwoman

Next she'll tell you sexting doesn't count as cheating
>>
these things don't honestly matter that much, unless they're indicative of a larger problem.

tell her the most important time to be inquisitive is when you're examining your own beliefs, and then show her how you do that.
>>
Any other advice?
>>
>>16725620
That album was pretty good.
>>
>>16725620

Really only one option, because the result feeds into the other.

Try to re-educate with a focus on showing her real mysteries and wonders. The beauty of the henges and the astronomy of the ancient world rather than fantasy harlequin novels. The goal is to crowd out unsubstantiated bullshit with real science. For example, talk to her about the 9th planet discussion we've got going. A real "Planet X" found through gravitational survey. You can then go into other neat space topics and leave the crap behind.

Rinse repeat until she's bringing you Nova clips and laughing at her horoscope.

Or she'll revolt and you dump her for being a dumb bitch.

Option two is starting with dumping the moron.
>>
>>16725565
>stupid
That's a mean thing to call somebody who's epistemologically different from yourself. Check your rationalist privilege.
>>
>>16725620
Moon landing was fake there is no wind in space.
>>
Well at least she questions the status quo, but unfortunately sometimes it makes you look either dumb, or schizophrenic
>>
>>16728305
Government will never admit it was fake because then we would question our government. We did go to space but the "moon" landing was faked to calm shit down.
>>
>>16725565
Dude fucking lol. This thread is hilarious. Dating is interesting because you learn all about the small things that people believe. I'm not sure I could date somebody gullible enough to believe those conspiracy YouTube vids though
>>
tons of girls in Russia believe the exact same thing. Probably even several thousand that can school your ass in astrophysics. Thing is they're culturally brought up to be superstitious and indoctrinated in schools to think the moon landings were fake. Thing is the reason the moon landings are so obvious to us is we trust our sources of indoctrination. Very few people that believe the moon landings were real really have first hand evidence to the contrary that they weren't staged. Even so, statistical likelihood would make us say that it is extremely far fetched to believe the alternative, but if we had different assumptions such as our indoctrinated in Russian schools, then we might think otherwise. That doesn't mean such a Russian girl can't kick your ass in chess or have interesting ideas on international petrolium regulations or Plato's Republic. Or maybe your girlfriend really is a dumbo, but if she's hot naked and good in bed, who cares?
>>
There's more evidence for the original footage of the moon landing to be fake than there is for it to be real. You sound like an entitled asshole OP.
>>
>>16728608
Here's a neat little experiment that proves we went to the moon.

There was a mirror left on the moon, so if you line up a laser right and fire it at the moon it'll reflect back. Measured properly it will also tell you how far away the moon is.

Due to tidal locking of the moon you can perform this experiment any night.
>>
youre not overreacting. you are facing a dilemma that you know compromises the future of your relationship but at the same time the issue is too small to actually break up. this will bother you forever, it will linger with you forever until you have gathered enough indications to realize that you should find a partner that is more suitable.
just be glad that you didnt figure this out 3 years into your marriage or something.
ask yourself: what is your ultimate goal for this or any relationship for that matter?
is it just casual dating, did your relationship come with an expiration date? or are you seeking someone to settle with?
>>
>>16728305
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_wind
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.