[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it OK to tell the person you're breaking up with "now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1435453460069.jpg (51KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435453460069.jpg
51KB, 960x715px
Is it OK to tell the person you're breaking up with "now you know how I felt when my ex dumped me"

This just happened to me after my gf dumped me. This is wrong on so many levels IMO, and it hurts in so many ways. Especially considering that when her ex dumped her, I was there for her, helping her and comforting her before we even started our relationship. I probably knew how she felt more than any other person in the planet.

Maybe I'm being a huge baby and taking it wrong, but to me this is all sorts of fucked. What does /adv/ think?
>>
>>16725203
No. She probably has her next man lined up anyway. You'll be the laughingstock of her friends if you try to be petty like that.
>>
that's an incredibly cruel thing to say if she felt as bad as you do now.
>>
>>16725267
>that's an incredibly cruel thing to say if she felt as bad as you do now

This is the only response you need to give to her, if you even choose to give her one."

Take the high road, be a better person. It may not feel like it now, but you have to trust that your life will be better off not having someone like that in it.
>>
Use your momentum to fuck all her worst enemies. Imply heavily that she cheated on you.
>>
>>16725203
>"now you know how I felt when my ex dumped me"
My jaw literally went agape.
What a cunty thing to say.

But she's just trying to make herself feel better about the unpleasant task of hurting you.
>>
>>16725267
>>16725402
You guys are frail af

This would make most women laugh it's so pathetic. You might as well start crying and yelling "I hate you!"
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
>>16725854
>>
>>16725854
OK, but the point is, its cunty. Whether she laughs or not has nothing to do with it
>>
>>16725894
You think you're being a dick but you look like >>16725890
That's the reality.
>>
>>16725203
Not OK. Pretty moronic. Forget that waste of carbon and move on.
>>
>>16725927
I haven't even replied to her you fucking twat
>>
>>16725203
>dating a girl that has an ex
fucking idiot, you deserved it.
>>

this might be the worst breakup revelation I've ever heard of

(1) it's about her prior relationship, not you
(2) she's obviously still obsessed with the prior relationship that she compares everything to it
(3) it suggests that your entire relationship was meaningless to her except as a rebound from a more important relationship
(4) suggests she was never really that interested in you

good riddance to bad rubbish imo, I think you can conclude that she's pretty fucked up and that whatever went wrong between you is a result of her and not you.
>>
>>16726181
Ikr. Because who truly gets over their ex?
>>
File: future.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>16726312
#nohymennodiamond
>>
>>16725203
why did she dump you?
Unless you did something truly awful to her, you don't deserve this insult to injury.

It's a cruel and kind of bizarre thing to say.
>>
>>16726204
Exactly, spot on point by point. This is easily one of the most cruel things you can say in a relationship, because it can hurt in so many ways.

How tf is her past relationship even fucking relevant? That's basic relationships 101, don't talk about your ex/mention your ex until BOTH parties are comfortable
>>
>>16726359
I don't know why she dumped me. She won't give me a straight answer. She just says "I need to be by myself, focus on myself, love myself"
>>
>>16726412
That's fucked up man. I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that.

Glad she broke it off because you don't need a person in your life that's not fully committed, but that comment was needlessly cunty. Fuck that chick.
>>
>>16726433
Yeah. It still hurts though. To love someone that didn't truly love you back.
>>
That's weird as fuck to say.
Do you also blame gravity when you fall off your bike?
>>
>>16726463

*She. Dats messed up OP. I'm sorry
>>
>>16725203
How long was the relationship?
>>
>>16726204
This.

You saved me the trouble of typing it.
>>
>>16726480
Just barely over a year
>>
>>16726504
Holy shit, that is beyond cruel. That's the type of shit you might hear from someone in a relationship of a month or two. Regardless its a messed up thing to say, but not to your bf of a year
>>
>>16725203

"Yeah, I also now know why... Bitch".

Cunt-slap her ego...

Tell her that with a personality like that, no wonder guys only want her for sex.

Delete her number, never speak to her again.

Only way, bro.
You gotta do that shit now while it's still fresh in your mind... otherwise you might end up forgetting how bitchy that is, fallin' for her again and then acting dumb when you're not in your right mind (because feelings).
>>
>>16726592
Ugh, I don't wanna be petty. I want things to end, not continue drama
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.