[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find women to be extremely stupid compared to men. For every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1435833345937.png (38KB, 338x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435833345937.png
38KB, 338x360px
I find women to be extremely stupid compared to men. For every whenever I see a woman being involved in somethin I just automatically assume a man would do it better in every way. In my life this was confirmed 9/10 times.
Now, I'm not really glad I think this way, but I just can't control it.
When I was thinking about it, I remembered one thing.
Could it be that I consider women dumber more useless than men because I've grown up in a family with an abusive father that always insulted my mother whenever he could?
>>
Protip: men are dumb.
>>
>>16724736
I know that men are dumb, but percentage wise I find men that I get to know more intelligent than the women I get to know
>>
I can tell you as a male engineer that women are surpassing men in STEM these days, easily. The only general problem I have with women are a lot are fast to criticize when there's better ways to solve the problem, and that doesn't really apply to them all.
>>
>>16724741
Enlighten me on what the fuck I'm doing here again?
>>
>>16724730
In reality you're just living in a fantasy world inside of your head, assuming women are dumb because you're so insecure about your masculinity which ironically makes you dumb because it isnt an attractive trait of yours.

I've seen men and women both do dumb things, how about you go into the real world and talk with real people and then you'll realize how dumb you are.
>>
>>16724747
>>16724743
Good, so now I know it's my own individual fault assuming what I've stated in the OP.
>>
>>16724730
Why are you even here? You literally answered your own question and acknowledged your own shitty bias.
>>
>>16724730
Holy shit way to trigger the progressive faggots.
>>
>>16724730
It's a possibility that you've learned from your father's abuse towards your mother.

You can't stop yourself from thinking that way, but as long as you recognize those thoughts are wrong and take no action based upon them, it's fine.
>>
>>16724741
Yeah and i find that 99.9% of men are dumb, how do i know? Oh my studies that i pulled out of my ass. nice bait fgt
>>
>>16724745
shitposting
>>
The majority of people in the world are really fucking stupid, you're just more aware of the women's stupidity because of the reasons you mentioned in your OP.
>>
>>16724730

you are not really wrong though

if you look at chess and many sports that don't required physical force, men usually dominate them

at sports that require physical force women don't even have a chance

if you look at the great things humanity has done, most of them were accomplished by men, but that's partly because of oppression and different roles in society though
>>
>>16724758
Am I aware of it or making it up though?
>>
File: equality.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>16724730
That's just how evolution has made women.
All they have needed to do in order to survive is to find a good man, so why would they develop other skills?
>>
Everyone pls agree with my personal blog: the thread.
>>
Although I'm a female, I'm not really offended by what you are trying to convey. it is a well known fact that we are all products of our environment and experiences, including us. More specifically, our parents play a large role in shaping our impressionable minds up until adulthood, and often for a great period afterward. Since your father viewed women as inferior beings, and had no qualms about expressing this through mental/emotional/physical, it is likely that he conditioned you to feel the same way. It ay not have been apparent to you in the moment, but you now see that his actions had a unfavorable effect on you. Raising a child in a hostile zone, where abuse of any kind is seen as an acceptable occurrence, is simply disgusting and should be condemned. Your father may have contributed to your skewed world view and percepetion of women, but this can all be changed with minimum effort. You have mentioned that whenever you see a man and a women doing something, you automatically assume that the man can do it better. This isn't always true, so let's start with breaking that pattern. I would like you to attempt the following, and analyze how well this might work for you

> Approach these afformentioned situations as if gender is virtually irrelevant.

I'm not saying that you should completely disregard gender, because that would be ludicrous. I'm only trying to help you understand that it is not the main factor to be considered.

>Ask yourself, "what's each person's skill set?". If you know a bit about the inividuals involved, then you can make educated guesses or informed coonclusions about which person would be more suited for a specific task.

>Adopt critical thinking skills, and use this link to get an indepth understanding of exactly what that means.
http://www.criticalthinking.org/pages/defining-critical-thinking/766

I kindly urge you to reject the unfair, ingrained, and irrational prejudices that might have placed upon you at an early age.
>>
>>16724834
*mental/emotional/physical violence
>>
For every whenever?
>>
>>16724806
I hope you understand that women in the olden age foraged for berries, looked after young, cooked food. As in they did shit, these women did nothing at all because thats the cast of women they decided to choose. It's a controlled environment, amusing but controlled.
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42KB, 538x434px) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42KB, 538x434px
>>16724730
>whenever I see a woman being involved in somethin I just automatically assume a man would do it better in every way

Isn't this the definition of gay?

>See two chicks making out
>Think men would make out better
>>
>>16725037
3/10
>>
>>16724834
thank you for your help, this post itself is proving what I've posted in OP totally wrong
>>
>>16724730
So when you see a woman twerk you think "oh yeah. I know a man who can do this ten times better". Okay, anon.
>>
>>16725048
10/10

Rolling Stones calls it "the most original thing I've seen in years."

A New York Times Bestseller.
>>
>>16725048

u just got ttttttriggered by a good joke
>>
>>16724730
>Could it be that I consider women dumber more useless than men because I've grown up in a family with an abusive father that always insulted my mother whenever he could?
Gee I wonder
>>
>>16724730
Don't be a faggot anon
You notice reality
Congrats
Don't swallow the pc Kool aid and vote Hillary
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.