[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> girl texts to meet > we met > warm kiss from her (not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: ac6.png (112KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
ac6.png
112KB, 281x300px
> girl texts to meet
> we met
> warm kiss from her (not mouth, i knoow)
> entertaning conversations
> lots of laugh
> warm hug when leaving from her (no kiss)
> now, i text her to meet
> response: i'm with my friend (and sadly conversation ends.)

what the fuck did i do? what my next step would be? wait, don't wait? be cool? she's nice, i don't want to lose her.
>>
wait and dont freak out. She obv liked you but you're not the only fuckin person on this planet so dont act crazy and just chill
>>
Chill the fuck out, bruh

Wait for the next oportunity to go out with her, and keep up doing the right things.
>>
>>16724058
>>16724067

i know, i have to chill the fuck out. but somehow i'm panicked too much. i guess i really liked her and everything turned into "she's the right one don't lose her" thingy.

still looking my phone to check for an update from her. meh.
>>
>>16724081
Jerk off, go play something, watch a movie. Give her space to live, anon.

If you keep acting like this and she discover it, everything will be ruined.
>>
>>16724089
help me man, really!

still, i couldn't find anything to distract myself and now thinking what should i have to text her. same music loops, hand goes to phone. i need a strong slap.
>>
Do something that requires your full atention. Or go hang out with some friends. Put your phone aside for a moment, and stop being paranoic. This will scare her away.

Get out of your computer, go out to a bar or something.
>>
>>16724135
everyone will have this period in their lives where you can't not be veeery into someone.

you first have to get hurt alot to be able to deal with it casualy.

atleast you fucking know that you're excagerating, so you're fine bruh.

but don'stay in her orbit, get a high mass so you will get her in yĆ³ur orbit.
you can't do that if you're already too clingy like you feel now.
>>
>>16724172

fair enough.

but what if i get hurt too much previous relationships, and will be the reason for freaking out now? this may apply for anyone too.
>>
>>16724206
Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suddering.
>>
>>16724246
duly noted.
>>
>>16724081

You need to chill. You're so worried about doing something that; more than likely you will end up rushing it and fucking it up. Take a chill pill, and try to think of statement/question/thought that relates to her in some way. 'Hey did you know that xyz are coming to town' (if you know she likes xyz) Hey did you hear what abc said, (thats terrible isnt it?) Think long and hard, and use something like this to break the ice and divert suspicion from your actual intent. After that if your job to ask questions based on her responses to keep the fire alit. Good luck

-Tx
>>
>>16724336
hey man, thanks a lot! some people suggests to ask these kind of questions to break the ice, and some people suggests only waiting 'cuz if you act, then you lose.

how can we decide for what we do or what will be the signal of this?
>>
>>16724246
>suddering
I read that in Daffy Duck's voice.
>>
>>16724508
You must understand that usually there will be little to no signs given, thats just the way people are (good at masking emotions/ intentions). What I don't think you should do is no nothing; wait too long, for that guarantees your failure. Keep in mind though, nothing is absolute, nothing you do will, how long you wait or even what you choose to say will promise success, atleast if things do not work out, you will be satisified knowing that you did something rather than kicking yourself for saying nothing.

Some more things to consider, you can always take things she says in person to revive the conversation (i've done this with a co-worker) she'd say something at work then I would text her later in the night bringing it up such as (hey you said you liked doing this, i would like to get into that) or that was so interesting what you said earlier "I was just thinking more about it and you had a really good point there" Try to ask open-ended questions (look them up) forcing them to talk and elaborate then pick things out of the things you say to fuel more conversation.
>>
>>16724051
You should have made out or tried to bang on your date
Now she thinks you're a puffy little kitten and she wants a junkyard dog
>>
>>16725073
this is a nice advice man! thank you.

what should be the right them to contact with her then? same day may look ambitious. maybe not. couldn't decide.
>>
>>16725124
>them = time
>>
>>16725121
ohhh come ooon
>>
>>16725193
Seriously breh
You gotta make moves or they'll lose interest in a hurry
>>
>>16724051
Say okay maybe another time. Meet her another time. Dont be a freak and your dick will be wet shortly.
>>
>>16725214
if so, then i already lose man. i'll try one more time within couple days.
>>
>>16725124
Listen, I don't know shit about you, i don't know shit about her. Understand that they do not make statutes for teams, they make statutes for individuals. There will be times in your life where you will have to take the information you have received and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION. Nobody knows more about you,her and situation more than you, then who better to make a decision? Nobody on this forum has to live with the consequences of your actions (and yes doing nothing is a decision.) There is no 'right time' to do something, but just doing it puts you ahead of most.

-Tx
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.