[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time doing LSD, shooting for 200 - 220 mcg. Only problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

First time doing LSD, shooting for 200 - 220 mcg. Only problem is, I still live with my parents and they work from home, so I'm hard pressed in finding a place to do it. Any general places you guys go to trip for ~12 hours that works out?
>>
police station maybe?
>>
Wait until it's dark out and go to a park, or for a long walk.

I live in a small town though so if you live somewhere where niggers are going to stab you, don't do this.

Also I would strongly recommend staying home until you're tripping, just so you don't freak out in public if it somehow goes poorly (it won't, LSD is harmless, but I could see it being stressful if there are lots of people around the very first time you start to trip).
>>
>>16721674

Nature. You see that photo? Looks like a good place to trip.

Do it alone. Turn off your phone.

Do it on a day when you wake up, and you feel happy.

If you feel happy when you drop, you will have a life altering, and enjoyable time.

If you feel sad, a nightmare.

LSD is not a drug for sad people. LSD is a drug for happy people.
>>
>>16721674
>First time doing LSD, shooting for 200 - 220 mcg
I highly doubt you know the microgrammes especially if its your first encounter with LSD

but anyway, just trip at night when everyone's asleep. do it on a Saturday night so you don't have anything important to do the next day, and you can just relax
>>
>>16721674
I'd say go somewhere that doesn't have a lot of people. I went to a cafeteria like place 6 hours after it kicked in and almost had a bad fuckin time. Also I just personally don't like the idea of being in public while high, but that's just because I'm really bad at acting normal while on drugs lol
>>
>>16721694
>>16721684

wtf guys

The sun is your friend, it is the giver of life.

It makes everything beatiful, and warm, and happy

Also OP you wont fall asleep for 12-16 hours after you trip so DO IT IN THE MORNING THEY ARE TROLLING YOU IF THEY SAY DO IT AT NIGHT- THEY ARE CRUEL PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU TO HAVE A BAD TIME

They don't know how to love so they spread hate
>>
>>16721689
Problem with that is I live in Northeast USA, and we just got like 2 1/2 feet of snow.
>>16721684
But again, parents are a big problem, and I doubt I'd be able to avoid them all day. Park's full of snow, so anywhere that's just an easy place to do it at?
>>16721694
I got them from a guy I trust, says they're standard white tabs, 100 - 110 mcg. Never know for sure though.
>>
>>16721714
>But again, parents are a big problem, and I doubt I'd be able to avoid them all day. Park's full of snow, so anywhere that's just an easy place to do it at?

Don't go outside for 8 hours in a row in the middle of winter. Especially not if you're tripping.

I don't want you to get frostbite, anon.

>>16721711

This is some top-tier shitposting, but this guy is fucking with you OP.

Anyway /adv/ isn't the best place for this. Ask /psy/ on the chan of 420.
>>
>>16721711
>THEY ARE TROLLING YOU IF THEY SAY DO IT AT NIGHT- THEY ARE CRUEL PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU TO HAVE A BAD TIME
retard.
this is like the stereotypical acid-head post, incoherent, retarded babbling.

don't be like this guy OP
>>
>>16721747
>>16721755

Have you guys done LSD like once before, at night, and decided it was good so LCD at night is good?

I just don't believe someone could do it at night and during the day, and decide at night is better, so I assume you were trolling.
>>
>>16721747
I appreciate your concern, but does anybody have a suggestion for a place to do it at? I've been trying to think, but I'm out of ideas, so I came here. That probably means I'm out of options, but I never know. Maybe I should just wait until the parents go out one day or something.
>>
>>16721772
>I just don't believe someone could do it at night and during the day, and decide at night is better, so I assume you were trolling.
that's because you're retarded and brain damaged, my friend.

tripping alone in your room is an essential experience on acid, imo as fun as taking a walk in nature or going to a concert. it really puts the focus on yourself, and you can do all kinds of fun things like draw, write, watch movies, make shadow puppets, listen to music, etc

>>16721773
see
>>16721694
>>
>>16721788
also being in darkness really enhances the visuals, and is probably the best experience for listening to music on acid. your mind generates all kinds of personal imagery and really takes you places when you listen to a song
>>
The Number One Thing to Remember about LSD:

If you take it at night, you're not going to sleep any time soon. I took it at noon and I tried to go to sleep at 1 AM. I have no idea when I finally fell asleep but there was so much tossing and turning
>>
>>16721793

sun enhances visuals

>>16721788

You can't draw or listen to music outside?
>>
>>16721805
outside just has people, and people stress me out at least twice as much while tripping. as soon as i go outside i start worrying that everybody knows i'm tripping and i'm going to get in trouble
>>
>>16721805
are you really so dumb that you can't imagine the simple concept of other people enjoying things you don't enjoy?

just stop posting already.
>>
>>16721820

youre going to give him a horrible time and there is a chance he isnt a pathetic neet and can't be awake all night
>>
>>16721822
Apart from not being able to sleep, I really enjoyed tripping at night and staying in my room the entire time, apart from when I went to get dinner
>>
>>16721822
re-read my post, because it clearly didn't get through your lobotomized skull.

especially the last part, where I told you to stop posting.
>>
Oh yeah! Watching planet earth while tripping was amaaazing. I plan on doing that again in the future
>>
OP here, just to clarify, driving on LSD is. BIG no no, right? It's not like weed, which is a little managebale. Pretty much where I decide to take it is where I'm at, right?
>>
>>16721846

Eh, if you've tripped 100 times before, moved your car and stuff high, it's ok.

Even for people that have driven high before it is a stressful experience
>>
>>16721846
Let me tell you a story:
When I first tripped on acid and went outside to go get some dinner, it was raining. I opened my umbrella, but then it seemed like I hadn't fully opened it to where it locked. I brought my hand up to touch it (it was too dark to see if it had locked) and it seemed like it was fine. But then I kept feeling like it wasn't locked, so I'd bring my hand up to check, sometimes for a long time where people looked.

When I got home, it turns out my umbrella had been fully open the whole time and I'd touched it fucking ten times for no reason. Please don't drive
>>
>>16721755
>>16721788
>>16721805
>>16721820
>>16721822
>>16721838
Stooooop fiiiiightiiiiing
>>
>>16721711
>Also OP you wont fall asleep for 12-16 hours after you trip so DO IT IN THE MORNING THEY ARE TROLLING YOU IF THEY SAY DO IT AT NIGHT- THEY ARE CRUEL PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU TO HAVE A BAD TIME

I can't say he will have a bad time. He will be up for 12-14 hours after dropping and will have some effects the next day. To my knowledge I only ever did acid and never tried any DOX.

For dealing with OP's parents: wait until they go on a trip then drop. Your eyes won't be able to pass for sober when tripping. The worry your parents will disturb you will cause issues during the trip. Google earth is awesome with tripping.

The 2 best trips I had were inside alone with no potential distractions
>dorm the day after thanksgiving. No one to both me because everyone inlcuding the RAs went home. Went for a 2 hour walk in my city about 6 hours after I dropped
>apartment in late july. Roommate was out for the day. Cat was some fun company.

The 2 worst trips were around other people
>dropped on a Friday night when class was in session. Got way too paranoid from people walking by my room
>tripped at an EDM event. I will never trip in public again.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.