[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf do i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (3KB, 220x146px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 220x146px
Ok so i know im a shirty person for doing this but i have reason

>fiancé sends nudes to some random guy 8 months ago
>we fight and ultimately i stay for our son.
>teust grows back and love to
>she goes out to a work function in the xity and has a hotel room provided to her for it.
>said she was going out with the girls aftwr work function.
>Ii try to call her to say goodnight and ily and other bs.
>no answer so i go eh its past 12 she is still oit with the girls.
>open her ipad and chexk her fb msgs cause in the back of my mind still some trust issues.
See her msgin some random guy she must have met at the work function and send him winky faces saying she was chilling in the bed of her room and decided not to go out with the girls...
>guy replied saying he was on his way up there.

Is this bitch cheating ?
I really want help guys i wanna stay for my kid but if this bitch is cheating im so fucking out .. also getting marries in less then 60 days ...
>>
Excuse my shitty english im on a phone
>>
Bump in hope 4chan can help me sort my life out
>>
>saying she was chilling in the bed of her room and decided not to go out with the girls
>guy replied saying he was on his way up there.

how dense are you OP?

of course shes fucking cheating
>>
fucking confront her, op
>>
You can't really get better evidence of her cheating unless you walked in on them midstroke of fucking.

It also sounds like this isn't a sudden first time thing. Sorry op.
>>
>>16719895
She is definitely cheating. Even if she manages to convince you that she hasn't fucked him (which she has), she's still been cheating on you emotionally, and your relationship can never recover from this.

Explain what you found to her, and that regardless of her 'explanations' (read:excuses), that you simply don't trust her any more.

End the relationship.
>>
You need to break up with her. It's worse on your son to grow up seeing his dad miserable while being constantly cucked.

She's also going to turn it around on you as you spouting on her, or some shit like that. She's also going to lie through her teeth knowing that you'll have a tendency to believe her no matter how ridiculous the lies are because you love her. This taking advantage of love and trust may be the single most repulsive thing about cheating.

Don't settle for a person like her, it will just make your life constantly miserable. There are so many women out there who aren't awful, no matter what /r9k/ says.
>>
>>16720313
>spouting
Meant to say "spying."
>>
End it now OP. Good luck. Also get a paternity test, you probably don't have a son.
>>
>You can't really get better evidence of her cheating

this. Obviously she's going to deny it, but it's pretty crystal clear what's going on.
>>
>>16720349
This is the best advice you can get.

I hope for your sake anon he is your son.
>>
he's going all in .jpeg
>>
Thanks for the replys guys OP is back ill update you when she gets home... i looked at her msgs again snd she has been sending "cheeky" snapchsts to soke guy again i am on the fucking edge atm ... just chilling out with my son and watching movies until she gets here.. im thinking about packing a bag ..
>>
Don't marry her, she will get half your shit and you will need to pay for alimony.
>>
>>16720832
Thats going to happen when i leaver her aswell anon ... we have defacto laws in australia
>>
>>16720802
>ill update you when she gets home

Please do.
>>
>>16719895
>>guy replied saying he was on his way up there.

>Is this bitch cheating ?

WELL GEE, I WONDER, IT'S A MYSTERY FOR THE AGES

Sorry, OP. I'm not one to cry 'cheating', but this seems pretty clear cut.
>>
Currently going through the same shit. Single dads woohoooo
>>
>>16720802
here's the pisser. She uses you as a baby sitter while she goes out for a fuck or two or three
>>
>>16720919
That really didnt help anon im somewhat devistated atm ...
>>
Wait, when does she get back? Are we talking in the next hour or so, or in another day or two?
>>
Just leave with your son, and print out the messages and have them on the table or some shit when she comes back. Use that shit in court so it can help you get custody over your son.

Your relationship is doomed btw, she isn't going to change and it sounds like she's done this before. I'm sorry.
>>
You should get a paternity test done before you break up, surely you can hold out for a while more.

Relationship is obviously over though so get your stuff sorted out, depending on the phase of relationship you probably could also visit a lawyer before you let her know to secure your exit.
>>
>>16720942
Few hours
>>
>>16720957
This. At times like this, you might want confrontation, but you're at your most legally vulnerable, above all, PROTECT YOURSELF.

Think things through, document what you can, contact a lawyer, and perhaps even look into paternity tests if you want. But act BEFORE she can panic.
>>
>>16720957
This is actually breaking me ... awhat the fuck am i going to do ... i can live with my brotger for a kittle but i guess but seriously ... wtf do i do about my kid ?
>>
>>16720938
I was just speaking from experience OP. Had one do it to me
>>
>>16720977
The kid isn't going to be yours for long if you don't make sure you are legally secure.

It might not even be yours in the first place.
>>
>>16720976
What do i even need to contact a lawyer for? I dont have shit in my name except.my car and its barley running ... we rent so im fine there the most she is going to get is paternity (alimony) payments and they will make her dns test my kid to get it ... altho i am pretty sure he is mine..
>>
>>16720983
In that case you might not need it, like I said it depends on the situation at hand.

Just document the messages you found and then decide the follow up after that.
>>
>>16720981
Why she cant NOT let me see my kid (if he is mine...) if she disent then her oayments stop so ..
>>
>>16720983
Ah, good. To be fair, as long as she doesn't fucking squander the alimony on clothes and shit for herself, you're in a much better position than most guys who go through this.
>>
Thing is the msgs are on her ipad so ... would i get any kind of scrutiny for that ?
>>
>>16720995
For some reason that dosent make me feel better ...
>>
>>16720983
you contact the lawyer for advice on how to keep the kid, unless you prefer to send payments over.
plus whether the kid is yours or not at this point the point will appoint you as his father and you'd still be stuck paying child support.
>>
>>16721029
Nah im a aus and usa citizen if im not the dad im not going to stay in aus only for my ass to get handed to me by some gold digging slut
>>
Well shit OP
Hope you get the kid and go live somewhere as a happy family
>>
This shit is disgusting. Bitch is clearly cheating and there's still a chance OP will not keep his kid and will have to send this bitch money so she can spend it on dicks?! What in the fucking hell is wrong with this garbage ass law system?!
>>
>>16721073

It's a holdover from a time when women weren't allowed to work, when dates were basically job interviews (hence the man paying), getting married was scoring a job, and getting divorced was breaking contract and damning the girl to potential destitution without financial support.
The fundamental issue has been long resolved, but everything connected to it is taking time to catch up.
>>
This is some really depressing shit guys can you help me get my mind off it ? Or at least off of loosing my kid ...
What should i say to her when she gets here ?
>>
Also i just took pics of the convos if you guys want to see for yourselfs
>>
>>16721106
Okay, first things first, you are NOT loosing your child. Your son will ALWAYS be in your life. It might get harder at times, but whatever happens between you and his mother does NOT have to affect your contact with your son.

No-one lives with their son forever, but you will always be a huge part of his life, and at the very worst he will always be only a phonecall away.
>>
>>16721119
Oh OF COURSE we do.
>>
>>16721038
Good, I feel bad for you and the kid, but neither you or him deserve to go through such bullshit.

I hope you get out quickly if you find out he's not yours, get our of Aus and never look back.
>>
>>16721129
Sec ill get em up
>>
>>16721181
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>16721181
They are too big to uploaf ill have to imgr em or somethin
>>
>>16721199
Well for all 8 of em its like 60 mb so no free upload site will do it...
>>
>>16721238
Im on a phone ..
>>
>>16721238
or lrn 2 screenshot
alt+shift+4 for mac
alt-printscreen + paste in paint for windows
>>
>>16721248
........ Im ON A PHONE
>>
File: 1452808282611.gif (1MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
1452808282611.gif
1MB, 720x306px
>>16721247
>>16721213
>>16721199
>>16721269

And they call me a shitposter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI1ylg4GKv8
>>
File: todayistheday.gif (2MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
todayistheday.gif
2MB, 225x169px
Bumping for potential updates.
>>
>>16721398
Op cant upload the files apparently ..
>>
>>16721443
He said he'd update on what goes down when his fiancee comes back.
>>
>>16719895
Everyones already told you to leave her my question is bro are you?
>>
>>16721526
He's probably busy trying to hide the body.
>>
>>16721534
Im officially dead now... tell him come get me too
>>
OP is here
She got home i didnt hug or kiss her .. i was outside playing with my kid in the water (fu aus summer) i also took her pic out of my wallet and left it on the table.
She i begging me to talk to her but i havnt said 10 words to her yet. I pretty much dont know what to say. I also have to go help my brother fix his house up today and i sorta want to talk to him first
>>
>>16721616
Do everything at your own pace. I'm sure you could use more time to digest this shit, just don't start to think about salvaging something that's forever going to plagued by mistrust and bitterness.

Best of luck to you, man.
>>
>>16721628
I feel you i seriously dont know what to do yet i still feel love for her and im not entirely convenced she was cheating on.me yet im sorta trying to get it oit of her ...
>>
>>16721640
Well what are you gonna do if she doesn't crack? What if she remains resolute that she didn't do anything? Even worse, what if she admits to that guy coming to her room but they "didn't do anything"? Are you going to believe that? Are you honestly going to believe that it couldn't happen again? Or (given how easily it happened) that it hasn't happened before?

Are you just going to live the rest of your life with a woman you no longer trust?

These are questions you may need to ask yourself over time. I suggest going to your brother's, and talk this shit out with him first.
>>
>>16721670
Yea i just spoke with him im going to talk to her in about 5 min when im finished with my smoke
>>
This isn't something you should need to think about you dumb fucking faggot. DROP THE BITCH THIS INSTANT OR KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>16721955
Welp i feel like im going to beta out and fall for her shit .. i feel like she isnt lieing to me about anything wtf do i do now ? Is she still manipulating me ?
>>
>>16722180
The problem is i dont want to be away from my kid anon if you had a kid and felt the way i feel you wouldnt want that either...
>>
>>16722362
Pick one:
- kid sees their parents as miserable and not happy but stay together anyways, gets a fucked up view of relationships
- kid sees their parents divorce and learns that when a relationship is no longer making you happy, you leave

I got to endure the first one and I still have to work on my attitude about relationships and the thought of marrying someone still seems like guaranteed misery because of what I saw my parents go through
>>
>>16719895

you are getting cucked son...gather evidence for the courts...fabricate a drug addiction or shes a drunk and get photos so you can use it against her for the courts over the kids and custody

expose her on her wedding day and make it a viral video..people LOVE that shit ultimate payback lel :P
>>
>>16722362
This is a choice you have to make and it'll be with you for the rest of your life.
>stay with a whore and remain a beta for the rest of your life.
>leave her and keep your dignity.
If you haven't married her yer this makes it easier, but if you have a fetish for suffering, and you like the prospect of suffering for the rest of your life, stay with the whore and marry her.
>>
Holy shit. I really hope this is bait. To be honest, if i were in your position i would have killed this bitch.
>>
Last update. OP here.

I told her if she let me put it in her ass that i would forgive her.
She did
When i finished she rolled over for a kiss and i was already up and packing
Ahe asks wtf is going on
I say im not forgiving you becuase you let me bury my dick in your asshole
Only a whore would think someone else would do that
She wtfs out and starts yelling im almost finiahed
I qent and hugged and kissed my kid told her she can suck dicks untill she dies cause she is just a cumsumpster to every man she will ever meet and i left... feels good ... i think ty anons for the help
>>
>>16723049
This is so depressing. I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>16723049
Wow sorry OP... All the best
>>
>>16720313
I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is going to be big, OP. life changing. You've got to get out She'll never stop being the kind of woman to stone-faced lie. She'll never stop wanting attention from randoms. It'll just hurt.

Heart goes out to you, OP. Not everyone is terrible.
>>
>>16723049
This has got to be bait
>>
>>16723049
Didnt have to do that but ull feel good about urself for a long time man good luck
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.