[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unrequited love is killing me. Please help me /adv/ I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Unrequited love is killing me.
Please help me /adv/

I am a wizard btw.
>>
Same OP. I actually haven't confessed yet but that's because I already know they don't like me. I want to get over it but I can't.
>>
Get over it and find someone else if they don't like you. It's a gigantic waste of time.
>>
I was comfortable with my life. Now I'm a mess.

For example I am at work feeling pretty OK when suddenly I have a terrible outburst of disappointment first thinking of her for a split second and then thinking "what the fuck am I doing here? what's the point in all of these?"

And not to mention those painful waking moments after dreaming of her.

I don't even want advice on how to get a gf or this specific girl for that matter (which has already made it abundantly clear that she's not interested in me).

I just want the pain to stop.
>>
>>16719851

Do you know she doesn't like you? If you don't know for sure you should ask her out. Oh jeez that's scary, I know, but do it anyway. If you know for sure she doesn't like you then move on, distract yourself by expanding your social circle, meet new people, you'll find someone else to like.
>>
>>16719851
Me too op, she liked me first but I fucked it up. It always happens this way. I hate my life.
>>
>>16719851
It kills us all, what your looking for only exists in our minds.

Your only options are to spend your entire life hopelessly searching for what you want, or actually getting what you want but then become unsure of what you really want.
>>
What constitutes a wizard?
>>
>>16719922
She was the girl of my dreams, you don't even understand
>>
>>16720402
How long were you with her?
>>
>>16720402
>you don't even understand

Stop wasting time on denied love. You wouldn't love a dog that has rabies.
>>
File: nippon.jpg (51KB, 365x445px) Image search: [Google]
nippon.jpg
51KB, 365x445px
>>16720348
She sees me as a friend. We go out occasionally with other people. She even hugged me to take a "selfie" and I almost died that moment.

Is there anything more sad than a 30 year old virgin in love?
>>
>>16720408
In my mind, a lifetime.
>>
File: 1450825349353.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450825349353.gif
1MB, 300x200px
I'm going through the very same thing right now, and I have been for 3 months. If this thread dies I'll be very upset.

Come on, everybody. If we're all going through the exact same godawful misery, we should all be able to help each other in some way.
>>
>>16720420
You can't force affection, which is why there is nothing we can do.
I don't even want to stop being miserable, I just want her.
>>
>>16720414
That sane virgin pitying itself and fishing fornpity on 4chan? And I bet with your attitude you'll reach new heights of sadness.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-20-45-40.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-20-45-40.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
this is bad bait
>>
File: hank.jpg (71KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
71KB, 631x600px
>>16720433

I want to stop being miserable, and I want her too.
But I know those two desires go hand in hand.
>>
>>16720401
30+ year old virgin.
>>
>>16719851
find someone new. become closer to her as a friend, but not sexually unavailable, be an actually good guy, not a redpill fuckboy or a neckbeard "nice guy", ask her out, if you get rejected, repeat the process with someone new, but keep the girl around as a friend. over time these girls spread your reputation to their friends, and it becomes easier over time to find someone to fuck. it can take awhile to cultivate this be patient. more importantly though you have to work on yourself, nobody's going to like a guy who feels sorry for himself and posts on /adv/ about it.
>>
>>16719851
Don't stress yourself out over this Anon. Excess stress leads to dehydration, which can cause all sorts of problems. Start drinking more water, it'll revitalize your body and mind (your brain is 73% water, after all), help your attitude, and put your focus on something (or someone) else. Good luck, anon!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.