[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: yum.jpg (67KB, 304x395px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
67KB, 304x395px
hey gang

i want to get a black gf, any tips or advice on the finding and seducing of such a woman? i dont really have any experience (or know any), so if theres any key differences or pitfalls from regular girls please feel free to share. i live in cambridge, uk (working, not at the uni)
>>
come on guys i know someone out there has something for me
>>
>>16718770
Black anon here.
You better look somewhat "good looking".
Have a bit of Street in you.. (Not Wigger)
>>
>>16718874
>You better look somewhat "good looking".
>Have a bit of Street in you.. (Not Wigger)

That's one line of thought...
Another is to be educated and have a decent job and some money.
That way, you can get yourself a black girlfriend worth having--one that won't settle for all the losers that so populate the black community.
>>
>>16718874
could you be a bit more specific?

>>16718894
ive done the first two steps, just waiting for the money to accrue now

do you have any ideas on where i can meet the girls anyway?
>>
The secret to the coloreds is purple drank.
>>
>>16718874
What do you mean by street and not 'wigger'?

I'd say acting like a 'wigger' and being street smart are two different things also... I'd define a ''wigger'' as such.... Driving around in rented lambos with gold chains around their neck, smoking blunts, and screaming out rap lyrics, where as having street in you is rather being street smart
>>
>>16718770
this isn't black

it's chocolate
>>
>>16718988
african heritage is what im looking for, whatever flavour
>>
>>16719238
ask them if they're into white chocolate
>>
wow. way to objectify somebody. why would you choose your gf based on the color of her skin?
>>
>>16719258

Maybe he finds black girls attractive? It can really be that simple.

Everyone has a racial bias when it comes to attraction, you included.
>>
>>16719263
fair enough. but he's seriously limiting himself like that. why specificlly searching out traits like that? that's as i f i would say: how do i get a blue-eyed gf? wtf?
>>
>>16719252
but where can i find black girls who are into white guys?

>>16719258
i think theyre pretty and that it would be an interesting experience. can you help me out with this?
>>
>>16719277
You are asking this question like you can go to a designated "black girls into white guys" zone. Go out, you see an attractive blackie and you talk to her, it's that simple. If she's taken she'll tell you, if she's single she'll either flirt with you or walk away. Beta faggot.
>>
>>16718874
>Have a bit of street in you
Another black anon here, don't do that unless you want to attract other hoodrats. Women in general like men who are fun and spontaneous. If you want an actual relationship with a woman who just happens to be black, go out and court a nice girl like you would for any other race.
>>
Regular girls? Just be yourself, man. There are all types of woman out there, even decent black girls.
>>
dehydration is ugly. drink a couple glasses of water. then get some more water later one.
>>
>>16720108
on
:( mobile
>>
>>16718770
I dunno how black girls are like in the UK, but where I'm from, if they're attracted to white guys at all, they tend to be attracted to guys with black hair, brown eyes and have alot of swagger for a white guy. Otherwise it's the same as with any other girl.

I dated a few black girls, it's not really worth it. They complain all the time, they are never happy, the sex was mediocre. They have really warm pussies though. Still, not worth it except to check the block to say that you did.
>>
>>16718874
Another black anon here. Don't do it. Its not worth it.
>>
wake up bump, thanks for all the replies so far, still looking for good places to find these kind of girls (where do they hang out? what do they like doing?)
>>
hElp me burvs
>>
You have to learn to emulate their language without falling into their thought patterns
>>
>>16718770
Have a big ol' dick.
>>
>>16721150
lets put that in the maybe pile
>>
>>16719266
because it's what he wants.
Why are you so butthurt about it?
It's not your place to judge at all so fuck off.

OP I would recommend going to a town with a high black population and looking for like a starbucks or something. I don't know what it is but the finest black girls are always there and I never see the hood rat types.
>>
File: boondocks-mlk-2006-1240.jpg (100KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
boondocks-mlk-2006-1240.jpg
100KB, 720x480px
>>16720470
And this is why white people think it's okay to treat us like shit because if a black man like you can't even stand up for his own women. Then why the hell should they feel like it's something worth standing up for. They groomed you good uncle ruckus(no relation)
>>
>>16721648
My favorite character.
>>
Black chicks love white dudes. Especially big white dudes. I'm 6'5", red headed, and a construction worker and I've had more black girlfriends than white girlfriends.

>>16718874
Pretty much said it. Don't be a total dweeb, be down to earth, and smoking a little weed helps too.
>>
>>16721691
Think of it this way, if you were told all of your life that your skin color was inferior and that whites are better off, etc. it would get to you too. They see value in white dudes.
>>
>>16721699
As much as i despise this there is some truth to it. But a black girl that is with you for this reason is a girl you don't want to be with anyway.
>>
>>16721750
I don't think this exclusive reason is why they date me. I just think they value my attention more; as fucked up as that sounds.
>>
Be cool, dress well, have money.
>>
>>16721764
There are loads of studies that delve into this shit. As a black man I couldn't give two shits anymore if I see a black woman with a white man or vice versa. I do think that a white woman thinking being with a white man is some kind of social pedestal, same goes for a black man. That is a way of thinking that does not benefact us.
>>
>>16721843
>I do think that a black woman thinking being with a white man is some kind of social pedestal

Changed that
>>
>>16721843
>>16721853
I didn't think anything of it until one of my girlfriends told me they prefer white guys over black guys and I asked why. It sounded pretty fucking stereotypical as to why they liked white dudes. My best friend is a big black dude named Drake and he agrees with me as well. He gets white women all the time and he says it's because black dudes "are off limits" until white women can fuck who they want. It goes both ways.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.