[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long before i met my current wife I once shared a night of passion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1452892543830.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
1452892543830.png
18KB, 424x426px
Long before i met my current wife I once shared a night of passion with a woman in Atlanta. it was ehen i lost my virginity. I still live in Georgia. She moved to california. I recently learned she died in 2003. I sort of feel she should of been buried in Georgia where she is from but when i cotnacted her parents on facebook about it they blocked me and they refuse to talk about it over the phone.

what legal steps can i make to get her exhumed and moved to georgia? theres a nice spot in a local cemetery with a oak trees nearby that i particularly like. i think it is perfect and if i move fast i can secure this spot for her.
>>
bro you need to move
the
fuck
on
>>
File: 1452195729062.png (727KB, 1105x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1452195729062.png
727KB, 1105x1012px
>>16718443

this might be the codeine speaking but never will i ever go on /adv/ on friday again.
>>
>>16718443
To start I think you should divorce your wife for being such a raging autistic beta cuck
Then you can cry about it on the internet

Seriously though, why do you care? How do you know she would've wanted to have been buried in Georgia? You're being selfish about a girl that probably stopped thinking about you long ago. Move on anon, holy shit
>>
>>16718480
I lost my virginity to this woman. At first we did missionary, she kept yelling at me to do it harder so i flipped her over to doggy and it was the first time i came in a woman. We kissed for a long time, and talked about starting a relationship.
>>
>>16718490
Neat

I've been thinking about breaking up with the girl I lost my virginity to. I think about my first gf that I never fucked more than the girl I lost it to. You need to git gud
>>
it's really none of your business where she's buried. she was never even your girlfriend.
>>
>>16718501
The spot ive chosen for her is really peaceful and gets a lot of shade. its a nice spot, i dont understand why her family cant be happy with this.
>>
>>16718506
Because she died over 10 years ago and they have probably moved on from the raw pain of losing a daughter. It's selfish to ask them to go through that again.
>>
this is creepy as fuck holy shit
>>
>>16718506
Because her family mourns for her more than you do. Coffins and gravesites are for the living. Are you offering to buy the plot and the thousands more to move her and her family back to atlanta?
I didn't think so.
>>
>>16718510
i tried telling her dad what she meant for me. i sent him a long detailed email about what transpired that night several years ago, and i think it was actually very touching, but he refuses to get back to me.
>>
>>16718506
This has got to be b8 but I'll bite

It's not your decision, it's her family's. She died over a decade ago. She's gone. Her family has probably healed from that loss and her you come and ask them to dig up their daughter (assuming burial) to move her thousands of miles away. What say do you even have in this? She's just a girl you slept with decades ago.

You two TALKED about being in a relationship, but you're married now and not to her. You wouldn't have gotten much say in where she was buried even if you kept in contact. How have you not moved on?
>>
File: Promotion.jpg (17KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
Promotion.jpg
17KB, 320x375px
>>16718516
Holy fuck
>I told an old man about how I fucked his now deceased daughter decades ago
>>
>>16718520
I have moved on, i got a wife now. but the cemetary she is currently buried in is just in a bad area and since she was born in gerogia she should rest in georgia.
>>
>>16718520
stupid fish will be stupid fish. this is some raunchy bait. not biting
>>
File: 1453329412765.gif (4MB, 540x228px) Image search: [Google]
1453329412765.gif
4MB, 540x228px
>>16718516
This has to be b8
>>
>>16718443
FUCK ALPHARETTA
FUCK KENNESAW
AND FUCK BUCKHEAD
>>
>>16718539
That's not how that works anon
>>
File: You're_gonna_need_some_new_bait.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
You're_gonna_need_some_new_bait.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>
If this isn't bait i swear to god
>>
This was actually pretty good. Thanks OP. I lol'd my pants for sure.
>>
You sound like a sick psychopath to me. Seriously man.
>>
>>16718572
It' not bait, when I met her we french kissed for a long time in a bar. Then we went to her place. She let me try a lot of positions, and after eery time i came she willingly took my penis in her mouth and licked it clean and hard again. She told me that my sperm tasted sweet and that she liked the taste.
>>
File: well shit.gif (4MB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
well shit.gif
4MB, 278x300px
This is the first time I've been genuinely creeped out on 4chan, and I've been here for five years now

Well done, OP
>>
>>16719352
Ha! Your one weird fuck! But I support it
>>
>>16718539
>but the cemetary she is currently buried in is just in a bad area
That's not an issue--she's dead. She's not going to be mugged, raped, etc. And if someone happens to dig up her grave, well, it's not like there's anything left of her in the casket.

>since she was born in gerogia she should rest in georgia
This is retarded. I was born in Texas, but I've lived all over the US. I'm certainly not going to have my body buried in Texas, away from family, just because I was born there. What if she prefers California? You wouldn't fucking know because you two were never close.

>>16719352
God damn it, I'm tearing up.
>>
>>16719376
since the family wont even discuss this with me, I am thinking it's justice to let a court decide. But I am not certain if I can hold the trial in Georgia. The family is in calif, but Im not sure I would get a fair trial over there.
>>
>>16719388
I know this is bait and all, but I'm having fun.

Legally, you have no leg to stand on. It'd be different if it was your own wife, since you're bound by law, but you were never together with this other woman. For all the court knows, you're just some strange motherfucker trying to hurt this family.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.