[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have nowhere to turn but /fit/.. My 3 friends got in brawl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1433337074001.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1433337074001.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
I have nowhere to turn but /fit/..
My 3 friends got in brawl with immigrants.(Nothing serious though, few punches here and there)
I was there but did not participate, instead grabbed my mate and told them to run, so we did.
if I get interrogated can I get out hands free without giving up my friends?
I understand not /fit/ related but I have nowhere else to turn
>>
Lol fcking dumb, say u didnt see anything.
>>
>>16716019
But there were nearby cameras who recorded us fleeing from scene.
can I say an obvious bullshit like that?
>>
>>16716018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>16716020
Duh, u heard something going on and ran,didnt see what it was but didnt want to get involved
>>
>>16716022
But I was looking at it, I ran towards mate to grab him and get him out of there(Camera may or may not have recorded this) but there were witnesses
I didn't hit any of them.
>>
>>16716023
Dude relax holy shit. You are fine
>>
>>16716018
Quit being a pussy. Deny seeing hearing smelling tasting anything. In my experience you convict yourself by admitting. I got off on one misdemeanor and two felony charges by pleading the fifth. But I'm still a felon lol fuck it face tattoos here I come
>>
>>16716023
>>16716020
>>16716018
>cops ask you question
>you tell them you don't want to be interviewed without a lawyer present
>they repeat the question
>they (pretend to) get mad at you
>they tell you that your friends already admitted everything
>repeat ad infinitum

There is literally nothing to gain from speaking with police, unless YOU want something from them.
>>
>>16716024
I'm just a good student with no prior criminal record, not even a car fine.
I just don't want to end up with criminal record..
>>16716025
If they find out they're in same class as me and I still say that I don't remember their names isn't that punishable for giving false report?
>>
File: Kommandant TR-8R.jpg (272KB, 1600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Kommandant TR-8R.jpg
272KB, 1600x1013px
>>16716018
>Not fighting them for the glory of mother europe

pathetic senpai
>>
ask your solicitor you fucking idiot
>>
>>16716018
the ones fighting, and not caught on camera, obviously weren't your friends.
you saw a situation getting hairy, and a friend of yours in there too, grabbed him and run.
you don't know/didn't recognize anybody else, if anybody asks you were scared as fuck.
>>
>>16716027
Both of these problems are solved by giving no report. Cops can't give you a criminal record, judges do. Unless you admit to something, which you will if you let them interview you on their terms.
>>
>>16716030
What if there were cameras and witnesses?
But it was some kind of bloody-fight
Just a punch or two here and there. do police pour in resources in such investigations?
>>
>>16716032
Depends on your country, but in most countries that accepted refugees, violent crime against them is THE top priority at the moment.
>>
>>16716032
a punch up against immigrants, in Europe, right now?
meh, maybe if drugs were involved or weapons came out.
>>
>>16716033
They're not refugees from Syria, they're just immigrants.. my country did not accept Syrians
>>
>>16716018
>I understand not /fit/ related
>still posts anyway
Leave. Do you not have any other friends to ask?
>>
>>16716026
This
>>
>>16716033
Leftists and bankers ruining everything as usual.
>>
>>16716035
danmark ???
>>
Your women are getting raped by muslim immigrants, your country is literally getting cucked by them and you're pussying out?
>>
>>16716033
>violent crime against them is THE top priority at the moment

As in, it's top priority for 'concerned citizens' to commit it?

Literally nobody gives a fuck about crimes committed against immigrants. The police and the legislature is full of nazis who basically feel that anyone with too much pigmentation will only get what's coming to them. The number of crimes committed against immigrants/asylum seekers in Germany has skyrocketed in the last years, but the only thing that's all over the media is everyone throwing a shitfit about naturally born criminals from North Africa. Nobody cares. Nobody talks.

If you look at the rates of arson being solved and perpetrators found is ridiculously lower in cases against refugee homes etc. when compared to other crimes of arson.

The right-wing terrorist group NSU has killed lots of people over years while basically being covered by the police and the 'constitution protectors' that have lots of contact in the neo-nazi scene and still claim to not have known anything or heard anything.

So yeah... if you're one of the fuck-ups who wants to commit crime against immigrants, now is the time to cut loose and basically get a government amnesty on it.
>>
>>16716051
The reason I'm worried about this is because few months ago
a nazi-group recorded and attacked immigrants, then posted videos online
they all got arrested and given few years in prison
>>
>>16716018

>People are giving serious responses to this lazy ass troll who didn't even bother to change the pasta
>>
File: 1296429606902.jpg (143KB, 641x465px) Image search: [Google]
1296429606902.jpg
143KB, 641x465px
>>16716050

Suck a giant dick and go back to /pol/ for some circlejerking. Everywhere else, you can shut your mouth or at least quit copy-pasting your memetalk
>>
File: ApprovedViolence.jpg (308KB, 971x528px) Image search: [Google]
ApprovedViolence.jpg
308KB, 971x528px
>>16716051
>If you look at the rates of arson being solved and perpetrators found is ridiculously lower in cases against refugee homes etc. when compared to other crimes of arson.

That's because a significant amount of those cases are either refugees lighting their own shelter on fire in a dispute or an attempt to get transferred to a better place, or accidents caused by Africans trying to cook.

Either way, investigation is hampered by the fact that none of the refugees cooperate with police, and those that try can't speak German or English.
>>
>>16716061
I'm not a troll, I'm scared shitless and I made few other threads on diff boards since /adv/ is slow as fuck, I honestly don't know what to do
>>
>>16716054

Well, if you're actually being a stupid fuckup while being a stupid fuckup and interested in basically failing at failing, you're of course going to get arrested. Making a video of your own crime and posting it all over the internet is so dumb, you could basically just send a letter to the prosecutor instead and ask to get a cell with view of the southern sky.
>>
>>16716067
I'm just curious about policework.
do minor brawls like this ever get investigated? Assuming person filed a complaint
>>
>>16716064
You've been told what to do in several posts.
Police are professionally trained to interview you.
The only way to come out on top is to hire someone who's also professionally trained, and follow his advice, i.e. a lawyer.

A friend of mine got a felony conviction for weed that was found in the attic of the house he shared with several other parties. They had no way to prove it was his (and it wasn't), but he was dumb, tried to talk his way out of it when they applied some pressure, and eventually said something that could be construed to be admitting guilt.
He was convicted without a trial.

Don't make the same mistake.
>>
>>16716075
Thank you, I won't talk to police without lawyers
But from your subjective point of view..
am I fucked?
What's the most likely outcome of this scenario?
>>
>>16716078
If you personally beat them up without being threatened, you're fucked. Your friends will eventually testify against you, or their testimony will be thrown out for inconsistencies, and the judge will believe the other party.

If you didn't, you'll be fine.

If you were attacked, or it was a consensual fight, it's 50-50.

Even if you personally attacked, if it's your first offense, no weapons were used and no one was crippled or killed, this will go over with some community service or 6 months probation at the worst.
>>
>>16716062
Mudslime roach fuck off.
Shouldn't you be out raping?
>>
>>16716051
>As in, it's top priority for 'concerned citizens' to commit it?

It should be.
They're not immigrants, they're violent invaders and people should fight back.
>>
File: 351515.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
351515.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>16716063

It's like you dug so deep into stupid you came out the other side with a mouth full of shit and called it chocolate
>>
It's illegal to defend yourself.

Please let them kill you next time, and make sure they're not harmed while they do so.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.