[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! I completely fucked up big this time, guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1111.jpg (39KB, 291x304px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
39KB, 291x304px
Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! I completely fucked up big this time, guys. I accidentally killed my girlfriend's dog.

She had this blonde German Shepard which she would leave with me to babysit whenever she went out of town.

But the other night, I was playing with it and couldn't help but noticed it's cunt. For some reason I got this idea of sticking my finger in there and playing around, which got me a little bit in the mood. I thought to myself that I should try everything at least once in my life, like my dad would advise. So I pulled down my pants and stuck my dick in it.

I kept going at it for a good while. But the closer I came to cumming, the more rough my thrusting grew. The dog started yelping in pain, but I was too close to climaxing to stop myself. Once I was done, I pulled out and jizzed on it's back, which then suddenly passed out and stopped breathing. In a panic, I rushed over to the vet, but she was pronounced dead on arrival.

They had to keep her overnight to investigate, and I couldn't think of any reasons to refuse that. So I just mindlessly let them take her, unsure on what to do next. Now I'm terrified they'll put the pieces together and Sherlock the fuck out of me. And even my terrified my girlfriend will find out too.

What do, /adv/? I'm thinking of skipping town and cutting contact with everyone.
>>
File: image.png (266KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266KB, 500x544px
>I killed my woman's dog by fingerfucking it too hard

well op, it's simple and clear

Kill yourself

Or hire a hitman on your own head so you're not gauranteed to hell
>>
File: 1431411367872.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1431411367872.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>16715571
>>
>>16715576

Read it again. He had sex with a dog.
>>
wtf dogs fuck each other all the time, how did you kill it?
>>
>>16715586

If he has an average sized penis, it's probably many times longer than any dog's penis.
>>
>>16715586
not with people, the anatomy is different

in the slight chance this isn't a bait thread yes skip town
>>
>Attacked a German Shepard to death with my dick
>It did not try to bite me.
>>
Thank God this is a troll thread, you could have been in real trouble, OP.
>>
>>16715571

It's just a dog. Just pay off the vet or something.
If you didn't take it to the vet, and just threw it in the garbage can, you could have even told your girlfriend that you started fucking her dog and it ran away.
>>
Good bait

>>16715591
>>
>>16715576
>>16715590

What does it matter? It's just a dog. It doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>16715571
>The dog started yelping in pain,
More like pleasure.

Vets going to put cause of death down to orgasming to heard.

High fives.
>>
File: onSecondThought.jpg (45KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
onSecondThought.jpg
45KB, 500x363px
>a guy who fucks his dog to death has a girlfriend and you don't
>>
>>16715597
much worse bait than OP's, you have a lot to learn
>>
>>16715599
more like
>a guy who makes up stories on 4chan about raping dogs to death pretends to have a girlfriend and you don't

you still don't have a gf but that puts things into perspective a bit I hope
>>
>>16715571
You know male dogs are going to be able to smell her on your dick now for at least a week.
>>
>german shephard doesn't try fight when someone fucks it to death
If this thread isn't bait that dog deserved to die as it was a disgrade to it's breed.
>>
>>16715602

Not baiting. You might be, though.

A dog's life only matters to an extent, but not to the extent in which any legal action should be taken. You should be able to kill a dog, and not have to explain it.
>>
>>16715597
>>16715628
A lot of people take personal connections with their pets to the point it rivals the love they'd give their child. They certainly wouldn't like it if some random nutjob came by, shot it up, and got away with it.

>You should be able to kill a dog, and not have to explain it.
Self-defence?
>>
>>16715621
If the dog was old that could explain it. Like really old, so old they forget how to use their legs old.
>>
>>16715571
>raping and killing an animal

lol, enjoy the queue of BBCs forming outside your cell, fucboi.

As bad as raping a child.
>>
>>16715628

>You should be able to rape people's pets to death without any fuss, why do people get upset over this?

You're one fucked up kid.
>>
>>16715639

I mean. They are just dogs. You're being hyper sensitive, desu.

>>16715631

Rivals the love they give for their child.
Now I know you're trolling.

I have a dog too, but it's just a dog, therefore you can treat it like a dog.
>>
>>16715638
>has never been to jail
I'll have you know they'll be lining up from inside his cell.
>>
>>16715643
really? I see my dog as a member of the family. he unconditionally likes me no matter how stupid or how hard I fuck up.
>>
>>16715643
>Now I know you're trolling.
I love my cats more than I love my family and kids.

>I have a dog too, but it's just a dog
Then it's a thing with you.
>>
>>16715647

You're dog doesn't have the emotional capacity to love you. But it will give you affection as long as you feed it.

>>16715648

>I love my cats more than I love my family

What? Do you have autism.
>>
>>16715648
Crazy cat woman detected

How can a dog die from sex with a human male? They look very sturdy
>>
>>16715659
This.
A female dog lay like six puppies from one egg so size couldn't be a issue.
>>
>>16715668
>A female dog lay like six puppies from one egg so size couldn't be a issue.
Do you know how nonsensical that statement is.
>>
>>16715659
>>16715668

A dogs penis is small though.
>>
>>16715686
not really incorrect, considering human twins/triplets/etc are formed by also splitting one fertilized egg
>>
so? Dogs are trained policemen to rip bad guys to shreds, pit bulls fight each other. A German Shepard is supposed to be a working dog, herding sheep on the ranch. They're really tough. I don't think they can die from a human penis
>>
>>16715690
So how big are puppies?
>>
Doing this in shit thread because nowhere else to do it

Test imo
Test desu
>>
>>16715709

Child birth isn't commonly known to kill mammals?
Also the dog wasn't pregnant, so your point is null.
>>
>>16715631
>Self-defence?

Dude, he fucked a dog to death.
>It was comin' right at me!
>>
>>16715797
Preemptive self defense with his hyper weapon.
>>
>>16715797
I would like to see that story.

>Your honour, I had to whip out my dick! It was my only weapon at the time!
>>
I'll give you this over our usual pasta trolls: at least you wait a few weeks between posts.
>>
>>16715571
Didn't you do exactly the same thing three weeks ago in exactly the same way to exactly the same dog with exactly the same picture?
I suggest you just wait two weeks and everything will magically reset itself back to normal and then, a week after that, you can make exactly the same thread about fucking exactly the same dog to death.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.