[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
My wife is pissed at me because I spent $140...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: jw.jpg (449 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jw.jpg
449 KB, 2560x1600
She's furious because: "THEY'RE JUST ROCKS, YOU SPENT $140 OF OUR MONEY ON ROCKS". How do I explain to her that water stones are essential for honing my katana?
>>
>>16714727
water the stones with her tears
>>
>>16714727
MINERALS MARIE. THEY'RE MINERALS.
>>
>>16714727
>water stones are essential for honing my katana
Stop being an autistic faggot with a katana.
>>
>>16714727
I for one wouldn't let anyone criticize how I spend the money I worked hard on to earn as long as the both of you are sitting comfortably.
>>
Return the stones for a refund.

Then hire ninjas to kidnap your wife.
>>
>>16714769
If I return the stones, what I'll likely end up doing is spanking her with the flat of the blade. Without stones, it'll be blunt and safe.
>>
Compare it to the diamonds and other jewels she has
>>
>>16714727
IDK mang, my wife and I do very well so I could give a fuck what she buys or what I buy, we are also very good with our money so that 140 could be lot of cash who knows faggot, fuck her in the ass and all will be good
>>
>>16714727
For a katana I hope this is B8, well dont worry about it her fat ass will be cheating on you shortly if not already
>>
>>16714727
Saw your thread on /k.
Saw this
Almost kek'd

You know you would never have a chance in a gunfight
>>
>>16714727
it really depends on what your money situation is that determines whether or not she's being a cunt...
>>
>>16714727
>spent our money
>our money
There is your problem, OP. 'Till death parts your sorrow
>>
she's mad because you're spending your money on something moronic, which means you're a moron, which means you're lower status than she realized
>>
File: T5SkI.jpg (74 KB, 612x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
T5SkI.jpg
74 KB, 612x612
Tell her you can also sharpen kitchen knives so it will take less force to cut the bologna for your sandwiches, its a win/win no brainer situation
>>
>>16714727
>How do I explain to her that water stones are essential for honing my katana?
First you will need a katana. A real one, mind you; the baragin-basement one you bought with a Pakistan-forged blade doesn't count.
>>
>>16714743
Fuck you beat me to it.
>>
>>16714933
The honor of a samurai has no price.
>>
>>16715200
Weeaboo's bring dishonor to her potential offspring and dry her pussy up faster than the cali drought.
>>
those stones look way too small for a katana

and overpriced
>>
>>16715203
There is no shame in having a warrior caste household.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 471886

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.