[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is pissed at me because I spent $140 on Japanese water stones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jw.jpg (449KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
449KB, 2560x1600px
She's furious because: "THEY'RE JUST ROCKS, YOU SPENT $140 OF OUR MONEY ON ROCKS". How do I explain to her that water stones are essential for honing my katana?
>>
>>16714727
water the stones with her tears
>>
>>16714727
MINERALS MARIE. THEY'RE MINERALS.
>>
>>16714727
>water stones are essential for honing my katana
Stop being an autistic faggot with a katana.
>>
>>16714727
>>16714743
>>
>>16714727
I for one wouldn't let anyone criticize how I spend the money I worked hard on to earn as long as the both of you are sitting comfortably.
>>
Return the stones for a refund.

Then hire ninjas to kidnap your wife.
>>
>>16714769
If I return the stones, what I'll likely end up doing is spanking her with the flat of the blade. Without stones, it'll be blunt and safe.
>>
Compare it to the diamonds and other jewels she has
>>
>>16714727
IDK mang, my wife and I do very well so I could give a fuck what she buys or what I buy, we are also very good with our money so that 140 could be lot of cash who knows faggot, fuck her in the ass and all will be good
>>
>>16714727
For a katana I hope this is B8, well dont worry about it her fat ass will be cheating on you shortly if not already
>>
>>16714727
Saw your thread on /k.
Saw this
Almost kek'd

You know you would never have a chance in a gunfight
>>
>>16714727
it really depends on what your money situation is that determines whether or not she's being a cunt...
>>
>>16714727
>spent our money
>our money
There is your problem, OP. 'Till death parts your sorrow
>>
she's mad because you're spending your money on something moronic, which means you're a moron, which means you're lower status than she realized
>>
File: T5SkI.jpg (74KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
T5SkI.jpg
74KB, 612x612px
Tell her you can also sharpen kitchen knives so it will take less force to cut the bologna for your sandwiches, its a win/win no brainer situation
>>
>>16714727
>How do I explain to her that water stones are essential for honing my katana?
First you will need a katana. A real one, mind you; the baragin-basement one you bought with a Pakistan-forged blade doesn't count.
>>
>>16714743
Fuck you beat me to it.
>>
>>16714933
The honor of a samurai has no price.
>>
>>16715200
Weeaboo's bring dishonor to her potential offspring and dry her pussy up faster than the cali drought.
>>
those stones look way too small for a katana

and overpriced
>>
>>16715203
There is no shame in having a warrior caste household.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.