[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush opened up to me recently. It turns out she has bi polar,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1421440829873.gif (899KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1421440829873.gif
899KB, 500x280px
My crush opened up to me recently. It turns out she has bi polar, depression and has self harmed in the past. As someone who already has attachment and self confidence issues, should I abort?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16714688

RUN
U
N

SHE WILL CHEW YOU UP. SPIT YOU OUT. NOT THINK TWICE.

LONELY GUY + CRAZY GIRL = BAD NEWS

Crazy girls need sadists, they are incapable of a relationship where 2 people love each other- IF YOU LOVE HER SHE WILL RUIN YOU
>>
>>16714688
Three in a row? That's a lot dude l. But give it a chance.
>>
"bi polar, depression and has self harmed in the past" Should you abort? ...
No ones perfect, but why enter a relationship with someone with that many issues?
>>
>>16714688
I currently cuddle every night with a female friend who fits that description. Were not dating because shes afraid of sex with men because she was raped so we just spoon and watch movies n shit. Its pretty cash actually. You just have to keep your cool and be a generally in control person to avoid letting a chick manipulate you.
>>
>>16714688
wasted 5 years of my life on this same exact situation. don't do it to yourself op, you come out on the other end alive but so much more depressed and miserable. still in so much pain myself =(
>>
>>16714688
If you like her enough to want to be with her and help her, fucking go for it. Everyone has baggage.
>>
>>16714688
abort, literally anytime I've talked to a girl who admits to multiple disorders and depression it never ends well whether it's cause they do some crazy shit or they cheat on you because they STARVE for attention and will get it from anyone who will give them it. it's hard to say no to someone you like but you need to drop it.
>>
>>16714726
>>16714748
Well, the thing is. I've never been in a relationship and with the aforementioned issues with self, I'm afraid of shit going sour. I honestly like this girl but if I started dating her or whatever and she cheated on me or whatever, it would probably leave me devastated and question whether or not life is worth living. I should note, there's always a chance that doesn't happen but given that we're both young, there's less than like a 1% chance that it's going to last very long and when it does end, it could end bad. Who knows though, even if shit did crash and burn into the ground, maybe I'd be fine but I severely doubt it
>>
Don't date crazy chicks.
>>
>>16714717
So do people with mental illnesses just have to go through life without having a relationship?
>>
>>16714799
are they ready for a relationship when they don't love themselves? it's not that they can't have them, but when you're not ready it isn't fair to get in one. the people who don't know how to love themselves are almost always too naive to know they're not ready for a relationship
>>
ANONS, OP has already made up his mind he wont listen to old fags, or faggots with XP dating/marrying crazy he knows to run but is a massive bitch and will stay>>
Why the fuck do you niggers even bother to ask these questions 24/7 if you dont take any of the advice? I hope you stay with her and she ruins you after you knock her up.
>>
>>16714801
sorry for not explaining i was addressing the cutting. depression can take years to overcome but by no means is that or bipolar a disqualifier
>>
>>16714688

For me, self-harm is the biggest, reddest flag there is. I could deal with almost anything a girl told me about herself, but a past of that, I just can't deal with. I'd almost rather she told me mid-coitus that she was HIV positive.

Abort, abort, abort.
>>
>>16714821
have an ex who self-harmed anon? i know i do... ffs, my life turned into shit and hell because of it. if op has a quarter of a brain, he'll realize that his worries are significant and take the hypothetical advice he gave himself here>>16714788 and not fucking do this to himself
>>
Definitely abort. I have ptsd, anxiety disorder and have self-harmed as wel, I wish I had never gotten together with anyone in the state I am in.
>>
>>16714873
Yeah, but how are you sure you're just an individual incident
>>
>>16715979
You're not*
>>
>>16714788
>>16714824
You guys have no selr control? Really? You cant say that you can be an emotional rock and be ther for, and love someone without letting their illness crush your soul? You really are that weak that a woman can sink under your skin and make you depressed like her disorder is contagious? Just be a fucking friend and if you two evr decide to start fucking then do it just make sure you have your back straight and you dont become her bitch
>>
>>16714688

I had a mentally instable, depressed bipolar gf for two weeks. Trust me, she will drag you down. Don't go down this path, ignore your feelings and move on. It is not worth all the mental harm that she will cause to you. Those two weeks were the most stress I've ever had in my life, and she only displayed those traits once I was in too deep.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.