[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've pretty much met the girl of my dreams. Not sure how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: mX8nV.gif (438KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mX8nV.gif
438KB, 300x300px
I've pretty much met the girl of my dreams. Not sure how much elaboration is necessary, but there are so many things I like about her. Plus what makes her unicorn tier by internet standards is that she's 21, very attractive, non-religious and a virgin. She seems to like me a lot too, and it really looks like I have a chance of entering my first relationship.

There's just one problem. There was an instance recently where I had told her something on four occasions and then she asked me about it. In other words, she asked me a question I had already answered four times. That is a problem, right? At first I shrugged it off as human error because that's what I want to believe but I can't help feeling like I can't trust her to remember anything I say anymore. Should I judge her because of this?
>>
Insert penis into her holes, see how it feels, then get back to us.
>>
>>16713923
But I don't want to ruin her. She deserves a solid relationship to lose her virginity over.
>>
>>16713917

what was the fucking question?
>>
>>16713937
Try the ones that end with questionmarks.
>>
>>16713949

what was the fucking question? what question did she ask 4 times?

i ask because i need to know what it was that made you think it was a redflag.
>>
>>16713931
If you don't have sex with her, somebody else will.
>>
>I've pretty much met the girl of my dreams.

I know this is off-topic, but do any of you feel sad that you'll never be so naive to think like this again?
>>
>>16713968
this is true
losing your virginity doesn't change who you are as a person
>>
>>16713971
no, because projecting "dream-girl" onto a real human being is terribly destructive, selfish bullshit that hurts the person and I'm glad I'll never be shitty and egotistical like that again.

OP, the fuck is the question that she asked four times?
>>
>>16713917

So, she's basically perfect, except for one vague thing she was forgetful about?

Yeah man, stay the hell away from that freakshow.
>>
>>16713965
She didn't ask a question 4 times, she asked a question once that I had answered/referred to 4 times.

There's a bit too much context involved to explain it sufficiently but it was something like this:
>me (over the phone): hey, we'll meet as planned but thing X isn't going to happen because of reasons. (Later by text) too bad about thing X... remember thing X...
>me (in person, during the meeting): *something regarding thing X not happening*
<she, moments later: hey, what about thing X?
>me: ...
>>
>>16714060

at worst, shes a little ditsy. if you want to sabotage your first relationship before even going into it, be my guest.
>>
>>16714060
If it's too complicated to succinctly explain to us, I'm not surprised she didn't remember. No, it's not a red flag. People have brain farts. Maybe she wanted clarification. Maybe she has a lot going on and got plans jumbled in her head. If it's a thing that keeps happening, ask her about it.
>>
File: Top_All.png (1MB, 1381x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Top_All.png
1MB, 1381x1187px
>>16714060
Clearly she is low on testosterone. Inject some in her.
>>
>>16714060

...And that's it?

You are petty as fuck.
>>
>>16714072
>>16714081
I've tried to see it that way but I've been worried about being blinded by feelings and not being able to see a clear warning sign. You guys did calm my suspicions down a notch.
>>
>>16714112

then dont date her. go ahead and ruin it because she didnt remember thing X
>>
File: 1238477917302.jpg (30KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
1238477917302.jpg
30KB, 338x322px
>>16714115

>MFW OP won't tell us what thing X is because he forgot.
>>
>>16714112
You're a fucking idiot. Stop going to /r9k/.

The girl is otherwise perfect aside from being a bit forgetful and you're seriously considering leaving it alone because of this.
>>
>>16714161
Not just forgetful but inattentive and maybe a bit dense. She seemed to have no idea I had mentioned the thing in advance. I looked back at the texts and it was there on very clear terms.

>>16714081
Also yeah *succinctly, didn't even notice that until now
>>
>>16714210

Okay, I'm convinced. Definitely let her go.

Because if you're this bent out of shape over something this small, you're probably going to kill her or yourself if she spills a drink in your car or farts in public.

Celibacy is clearly the way for you.
>>
>>16714234
I think if I revealed the whole context you'd see it a bit differently but I don't want to give away that much information. I guess it would still be petty. Actually I really want to ignore this because so far everything's been perfect otherwise.
>>
>>16714060
This is a red flag for YOU, not her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.