[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to live my whole life as a NEET how can i get money for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: neet.jpg (163KB, 1006x706px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
163KB, 1006x706px
i want to live my whole life as a NEET
how can i get money for this?
>>
>>16711916
Sadly, you can't.

Unless you're 'sufficiently disabled', you just can't. Even then, they'll pull some bullshit, UNLESS you somehow had a job earlier in life or you're 'disabled enough'.
>>
i love how neets have this conception of themselves as creative animu girls living the enlightened life
>>
>>16711917
I have enough reasons to want to be a NEET.
I have Klinefelter's, Repetitive strain injury, Asperger's, foward neck, anterior pelvic tilt, genuvagus, one ball bigger than the other and so on.
>>
>>16711917
So yeah, I'm a bit disabled.
>>16711922
I just posted an image so people would reply. You may not have realized it but you have bumped my thread.
>>
>>16711926
he may have saged

I may have also
>>
> one ball bigger than the other

It would be weird if you had it otherwise. Are you sure you're not just plain retarded?
>>
>>16711923
>>16711926

Well, in that case, go more disabled. Sorry, pal, but even I went through all of that (Except Klinefelter's), and the SS office just chewed me up and spat me out.

But even under the VERY EXTREMELY ULTIMATELY BEYOND SLIM SLIVER OF CHANCE you have of winning, you still need a job, as the cost of living would eventually go up, and the rate of your moneys would not live up to what you'd wish for when you always live on welfare.

Try the military in any branch, sometime, if possible. Those guys, from words long ago, make Mucho Dinero from going through the programs and battles.
>>
>>16711941
It could be too
when somebody says "good morning to me" i sometimes involuntarily reply with "yeah im fine and you?"
i'm that kind of person
>>
Is that a fucking banjo?
>>
>>16712007

She's Japanese, did you expect an electric guitar?
>>
>>16712007
banjos are kawaii as fuck man
>>
>>16712012

Where its says she is japanese?
>>
File: 1452203981488.png (560KB, 724x595px) Image search: [Google]
1452203981488.png
560KB, 724x595px
>>16712007
>>16712012
>>16712138
>not knowing what a mandolin is
>mfw

Also OP, social security and the such won't care about the conditions you mentioned as long as it doesn't hold a major impact in your ability to work ANY job, which I have a feeling they don't. Yeah, you probably could get some assisted form of income off of it, but in this case you'd be going through more trouble and work to be able to have them pay you versus having a stable form of employment.

Why not have a day job? Who says you can't have time to indulge in your NEET hobbies and interests while still be able to have a modest job? I honestly think it would be your best bet.
>>
>>16712305
This I'm in my 30s now and slowly winding down work in order to become a neet.

I'm selling a bunch of crap and normie stuff on ebay and working a totle of 12 hour a week on a nightsift.
>>
>>16711916
Why are you so afraid to live a fulfilling life?
>>
>>16712327

work is hard and often unfruitful.
>>
>>16711916
>how can i get money for this?
Convince someone else to give it to you. Good luck with that.
>>
>>16711922
>i love how neets have this conception of themselves as creative animu girls living the enlightened life

Cos for these faggots a non-living animu girl is non-threatening to them.

Anyway OP, neetbuxcan barely sustain you if you are not disabled and even then you can get screwed over.
>>
>>16711916 (OP)
>>16711923

Heal a problem and charge people to learn from you.

A la Tim Ferriss (The Four Hour Work Week)
Mr. Money Mustache (how to retire after 10 years of wage slavery)
MMA movement coaches (Ido Portal, Movnat

or
Take a non-job compatible with neet lifestyle:

Plant a U-pick berry patch on cheap land ($5-8 / pint)
grow gourmet mushrooms for fancy restaurants (youtube user "mushfarmer")

Work a regular job that fits with the neet lifestyle (being alone)

Painting houses/buildings (interior and exterior; don't forget a cheap respirator)
Carpentry (2 years of your bosses classic rock before you can make it on your own)

Make a game of cutting your expenses:

Dive in dumpsters (be nice after getting caught)
Buy bulk grains (sugar cereal before sugar and heat; $1-3 / pound)
Work someplace that will provide you cheap meals (beg for scraps; couldn't afford to eat there otherwise)
End rent- Build a tiny home, teardrop trailer, mongolian yurt from recycled material and park it in friendly boomers back yards

Here's a half retarded, half helpful list of 50 jobs for neets that make $50k
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2013/07/25/50-jobs-over-50000-without-a-degree-part-1/

Best wishes
>>
>>16712388
>life is hard and often unfruitful

Fixed it for you if you want to be a NEET then this will be your life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.