[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 31

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
This one's for the men:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
>>
File: 1453356089580.png (2MB, 1844x632px) Image search: [Google]
1453356089580.png
2MB, 1844x632px
Girls

Which is more attractive- A guy riding an R34 (Left) or the Kawasaki Ninja (Right)
>>
>>16711678
All the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
>>
repost, posted in old thread by accident:

am I thinking entirely too hard over this? Is it because i'm dirty?? or does this guy just not like touching?

The third time now we were supposed to shake hands because of this tradition thing, and he ignored my hand and instead just smiled at me.Everyone else was fine with shaking my hand so i don't think it's because i'm dirty. I take a shower every 2 days. he's otherwise very friendly with me and initiated conversations.
>>
>>16711682
A guy riding a woodchuck.
>>
>>16711682
What the fuck is that blue thing, are you some hood rat who just came into a lot of money and no common sense? The right one looks a lot better.
>>
>>16711678
Exactly 12 cords. Any idiot knows that.
>>
Grils:
My gf dumped me today after 3 months of being together. She never really took me seriously and it didn't seem to bother her at all that I was hurt. I'm so fucking angry. I want to rebound with a girl in another class, should I get to know her first or go "I think you're cute and I want to get to know you better. Want to *insert date here*?"

Also what kind of woodchuck should I buy to kill my now ex-gf with
>>
>been texting grill
>asked her to lunch
>hanging out this weekend

I've been texting her every night recently and we chat for a bit. Should I just keep doing that, like normal?

I know this isn't a date. I'm down with that. And I'm sure it's a bigger deal for me than her. How do I not be weird about it?
>>
>>16711707
A semi-automatic woodchuck.
>>
>>16711647
How should I start small chats with someone before class? I'm trying to bring myself to talk to people (generally girls, since there are a fuck ton of them in the college I'm in.) at college, but don't know how to start.
>>
>>16711707
You should be angry at yourself for dating a shit girl, bro. If she never took you seriously and was a bad girlfriend, why did you stick with her? Should have been you that dumped her. Sounds like you're desperate and really bad at picking potential partners.

But whatever, it doesn't matter. Any time to see a chick you like, ask her out. It's that damn simple.
>>
Question for older woman
How can a young guy go about banging an older woman?
>>
Women, would it be a turn on for a guy to have a tattoo on their penis?
>>
>>16711682
Left, only because I'm not a fan of bikes. I'd take a normal car over either

>>16711721
I don't really know how to guide someone through this sort of thing. Just say something? A joke, an observation, anything?

>>16711752
I'd ask myself why the fuck he bothered
>>
>>16711760
But I suck at jokes, and anything is muffled by the severe awkwardness of fear of fucking up.

All except the weather, but really, who would want to talk about that?
>>
>>16711698
>What the fuck is that blue thing, are you some hood rat who just came into a lot of money and no common sense? The right one looks a lot better.
The "blue thing" is an R34 Nissan Skyline (1999-2002). That particular example has been modified, though the spoiler is original. They're fantastic cars if not overrated to hell and back.
The motorcycle is a Kawasaki Ninja 250, which is effectively a glorified scooter. An excellent choice on your part.
>>
>>16711773
Well I don't know then. It really is a situational thing. I guess you could try to talk about the class? Idk, everyone I seem to run into seems to be more willing to chat than I am so I've never really had much trouble with this sort of thing. Sorry I can't be more helpful
>>
File: 1432309962579.png (253KB, 656x491px) Image search: [Google]
1432309962579.png
253KB, 656x491px
Is it appropriate to smile at strangers?

I'm a male at a Uni, and I see so many pretty females traveling the campus. I understand starting a whole conversation but my question is . . .

>How do I smile at strangers without being a creep?

I don't care if I dont get a #, but I see these women walking by, some looking at me, and I generally look the other way. If I could get a smile and some eye contact I dunno. It would probably feel good.

Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>16711789
just smile at her and see if she smiles back

it's not like she'll drop her books and yell creep
>>
How do I make an okcupid profile chicks would like?
>>
>>16711795
You don't.
>>
>>16711789
If I make eye contact with someone, I usually smile at them. It's normal and just polite where I live. The way you become a creep is if you only do it discriminately. Treat everyone the same, and you won't come across as a creep. Oh, and make sure it's a genuine smile
>>
File: 1442124947575.png (681KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442124947575.png
681KB, 1280x720px
>>16711798

I'm from the United States NE Coast, so culture fluctuates? This guy says certain countries (like Spain) deal with sexuality under a different light. I'm only slightly afraid of the SJW frenzy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ryan_(author)

>>16711794

What about winking?

>>16711795

Keep it minimal. I've gotten a few dates off of OKC. Some people get legit relationships from it. The closest I got to romance / sex was twice? This BBW kinda uppper middle class black chick was telling me about her bath the night after meeting up with her. Sex-wise, I'd do it no sweat. But she literally told me she had just gotten out of the mental hospital cuz her last bf hurt her feelings.

The second time was some literal rich adopted super skinny white nerdy artsy dyed hair chick who thought she was a demon or some shit. I met her with a buddy at her house. My friend got jealous cause she got closer to me and that was that.

>>16711797

uh
>>
For everyone I guess, a girl I used to speak to messaged me out of the blue after 2 months of nothing. wat do?
>>
>>16711647
How to fuck girls at parties?
I'm decently attractive and confident, just what do I do/say to go from chatting to kissing etc
>>
File: 1427598941587s.jpg (10KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427598941587s.jpg
10KB, 232x250px
>>16711849

Some girls / guys message people after years out of the blue. Sadly, my first kiss got a job where I've worked for 3 years years 3 months ago. I haven't seen her for 5 years anon. Shits rough.

I'd say pull the trigger nigger. See if she puts your barrel in her mouth knawhatimeen?
>>
to females:

trying not to generalize because of everyone's personal preferences, but do most women like their asshole fingered, tapped, or touched when having sex?

i know this kink wouldn't apply across the board, but do a lot of females find this pleasurable?
>>
Is it rude to look at a persons phone as they're using it?

If it buzzes and I check who texted me, my girlfriend looks every time we're together, and it really bugs me. My texts are private and what she is doing is rude, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Women

What the fuck goes into a tinder profile picture?
>>
File: 1432522604357.jpg (80KB, 460x678px) Image search: [Google]
1432522604357.jpg
80KB, 460x678px
>>16711861

>>16711861

Half the battle is getting to the party. A quarter is fucking, so the other quarter? Like you, they are at a party. Maybe they came to chill, find a romance, or fuck. Be the mediator. . .

>>16711865

errrr. You can tell her this if you haven't. Good luck with the chance of her actually being rude to your phone now though. Maybe its in your head.
>>
File: 1428345599395.jpg (101KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1428345599395.jpg
101KB, 500x496px
>>16711867

u r human

u wont make them hate themselves?
>>
Help me understand this, so if a girl likes you she would initiate talking at least a bit right? I really believe thats the case like i dont think i require too much attention but i definitely feel like i would have more attention than i currently have and feels like im always the one trying to start shit. Anyways is that mind set wrong? Cause i feel like then its pretty much pointless to try to "seduce" women and also this would just confirm that i may be overrating my looks so basically i am a try hard ugly fag? Yes no?
>>
>>16711865
It is rude. But she's your girlfriend, so either deal with it or ask her to stop and lose her trust.

She shouldn't be doing it, but is it a battle worth fighting?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 417x600px
>>16711872
>>
At the beginning of a relationship one person is gonna like the other more. If you are initiating conversation you like her more.

It doesn't mean she doesn't like you at all, though. You like her enough to initiate. Just at ask her, dude. She might not have even considered it until you bring it up.
>>
>>16711682
ooooo that's a tough one. I'm gonna go with the R34
>>
>>16711864
Been with 10.
1/10 was interested in butt stuff.
>>
To anyone:
Why is /vp/ suddenly swarming with modship about 'quality assurance'?
>>
>>16711912
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>16711647
A friend of mine went to school with a girl in my class who plays the same games I do. How do I approach her to say hi?

She usually sits a few desks far away from my usual desk and I'm intimidated to talk to her before class because she sits with what I presume are some of her friends from her old school, and I don't want to appear as a creep or anything. (I like leaving good impressions.)
>>
>>16711921
If it's a fat guy with a beard wearing a baseball cap, dude you're fucked.

If not, go ahead and just approach her right beside or in front of her just before class begins to have a quick chat about something general (Like the class), then go to games.
>>
>>16711929
Well I do have a little bit of beard, but I may shave tomorrow before class, and I'm a overweight (Around 240lb I think, but I eat healthy for the exception of one too many sweets) but I'm a tall-ish person so It's not too bad.
>>
>>16711936
Wait, I wasn't talking about you, it was about the friend.

Moving onward, I think you'll do fine.
>>
>>16711950
Oh no my friend is a girl. They both went to a girls-only school.
I asked her how she was and she told me she liked the same games I do, and that she was a sweet person.
But don't know much about her beside that.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
tfw pretty much every girl has been fucked before. And you just wish that your QT was pure and innocent. But you just know that she probably got railed out by a previous boyfriend..
>>
>>16711963
So?
>>
>>16711964

It just irritates me I guess. I like this girl so much that it hurts to realize just last year with her past boyfriend that he was likely balls deep in her.

sex in general is irritating to think about
>>
>>16711963
So? Every girl you know most likely wants to have sex, even the purest & most innocents ones.

The thing though is that they don't scream sex on daily basis because Hormones, Testosterone & self control or something.
>>
>>16711971

I know.. It's just the thought of the girl you like sucking some dudes dick, or just getting fucked silly by some guy is bothersome
>>
>>16711966
So? It's just sex
>>
>>16711974
I get ya Anon. I liked a girl a lot for the last 2 years of high school, and on prom night I saw her making out with one of my brother's older friend and heard rumors she got railed on the hotel room.
She was drunk and probably doesn't remember making out with him in front of me and making a "fuck you" face afterwards, but it was weird to watch.
But at the end of the day it was just sex with protection, not like she did it raw and have some weird thing down or anything.
>>
Girls, are acne scars a deal breaker?

The indention kind, what can a guy to overcome this drawback?
>>
>>16711977

Maybe you're right. But it just seems like a intimacy thing to me. I've never had feelings for anyone before. But I really like this girl, and I can tell she was busy with her last boyfriend. And for whatever reason that just struck a nerve with me
>>
>>16711966
yeah what you'll realize is no guy likes thinking about a girls past partners and vice versa. for a helpful analogy the girl your with has barfed through her teeth countless times over the years, does that make you not want to kiss her?

and lets assume some previous boy just absolutely ravished her in the past, why the fuck isn't she with him still then if he was so damn good?
>>
>>16711981

You make it seems as if sex is not anything at all. Right?
>>
>>16711682
Ninja, but you gotta pick a better color than that.

>>16711707
Skip the "I think you're cute" it's cringe as fuck.

>>16711715
If you want a date, why don't you ask for a date?

>>16711721
Ask about homework or something class related.

>>16711752
No.

>>16711789
Yes, just don't stare too long.

>>16711849
Talk to her if you want to talk, otherwise do nothing.

>>16711864
Generally better to ask before you do when it comes to butt play.

>>16711865
Rude, but she'll be mad if you tell her to stop.

>>16711874
Ask girls on dates. Don't bother talking to them otherwise.

>>16711963
Get out frog.
>>
>>16711993
It really is nothing special. Only weird to think about when you're young and imagine someone your age already doing that.
But it's really nothing crazy out of this world or taboo or anything.
>>
>>16711985
Just because a girl has been intimate with one person, doesn't mean that they can't be intimate with another. Are you a virgin, by any chance?
>>
>>16712001

Yes. I think it's just cause i really like this girl.

>>16712002

I've had sex once before
>>
>>16712005
>I've had sex once before
So you've been intimate with someone else before. Are girls allowed to freak out because you've had sex before like you're freaking out now?
>>
>>16712009

I regret that day Tbh, I only did it because I was pressured to. But it was shit, and not worth it. and that day wasn't intimate at all
>>
>>16712005
>I've had sex once before
Does that make it so that if you were to have sex with this girl, it wouldn't be intimate or special or whatever? No.
>>
>>16712015
And here come the excuses. You've had sex before and so has she. Stop being such a hypocrite.
>>
>>16712016
>>16712018

yeah.. You're right.
>>
>>16711999
>If you want a date why don't you ask for a date

2 reasons
1. I have no idea what I'm doing, I've never been in a relationship.
2. It's a cross-cultural thing. I think she'd probably be ok with it if I asked (if she was interested, that is) but my understanding is that generally you are acquaintances/friends for a bit before giving a confession (and then dating)
>>
File: 1403393782640.jpg (9KB, 369x296px) Image search: [Google]
1403393782640.jpg
9KB, 369x296px
>Going to first date soon

what do?
>>
>>16711682
neither, they're both shitty rice burners.

>>16711691
do you have any more back story on this one, anon? what was the situation, something for work?

sometimes as people get to know each other, things can get more embarrassing. whereas when you were strangers and could move on from those situations, now you guys are probably friendly and see each other often, so he may not want to embarrass himself or do things he considers embarrassing and personal with someone he's going to see on a day to day basis. again, i'd probably be more help if i knew why you guys had to shake hands in the first place, what was happening, etc.
>>
>>16712027
1. If "I've never been in a relationship" was a valid excuse, humanity would have died out by now.
2. You should have been more clear about this in your original post, and yet, even now, you don't offer any additional details to receive better advice.
>>
>>16712028
the best thing you can do is not worry about how things are going to play out when you don't have the ability to see into the future.

stay as calm as possible, act like yourself (as much as possible). not forcing yourself to put on an act will make it a lot easier. remember that she/he is on the date with you because they like you and want to impress you just as much as you do.

do things that you think they'd enjoy but also something you won't be completely uncomfortable with or preferably do something you know/have been to before and they don't, so you can have something to talk about and they're not bored with the new experience.

you'll be fine, anon. there is no set way to have a date, just enjoy their company.
>>
>>16712028
Have fun, get to know her.
Those should be your top priorities.

Also, whatever happens, remain friendly and polite.
>>
>>16711849
i know from experience that a lot of people in general do this when they're in relationships and suddenly get out of them.
it's usually an unspoken rule for a lot of people that once you're committed you stop talking to people of the opposite sex that aren't close friends. the girl was probably flirting with you and felt guilty once she got a boyfriend.

now that she's not she can talk with guys again and possibly flirt or just have casual friends
>>
>>16711864
some people have more nerve endings in certain areas. just like how some women are more sensitive in their nipples, or on the backs of their necks, etc, some women are more sensitive there. anything sensitive will feel good being touched, although again, it's not something everyone likes.
>>
Girls

How do I not become clingy?
>>
>>16711865
start doing it to her, if she gets mad and hides her phone, then you have a reason to be mad. if she doesn't, she probably considers it a way of showing that she trusts you and wants you to trust her too.
>>
>>16712048

By not texting them as regularly as intended, try not to hang out with her on every occasion you meet her, don't pursue her akin to her shadow, and most importantly, try not to be as available as you seem to imply/be.
>>
>>16711874
they're probably testing you, trying to see if you say something interesting.

i've been guilty of it a few times, although i don't lead them on if i realize we're not compatible. they usually get the hint soon enough. however, when i like a guy, i reply to his messages asap.

maybe you're not saying things that interest her or she doesn't feel that she has anything to say to you because she doesn't really know anything about you to make conversation?

shit can be frustrating both ways
>>
File: 1397325496197.jpg (8KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
1397325496197.jpg
8KB, 180x233px
Ladies I've been single for more than a year and I'd like to get back into the game. After my last break up I decided I didn't really want to bother with dating or meeting women. I wanted to be able to make myself happy. However, this has obviously been detrimental to me and the dating world.

I can't seem to get a date for the life of me, any advice? I don't think I'm being creepy or anything. Usually I just ask if they'd like to go out for dinner or drinks sometime either in person or over FB. They usually just don't respond. Am I just ugly as fuck? I like to think I'm painfully average looking. I'm 6'5" and have a job, my own place, and my own car. I guess I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Should I get used to more rejection?
>>
>>16711963
i'm the same way, i feel bad that as soon as a guy would lose his virginity to someone besides me i wouldn't want anything to do with him but i just can't help it...
>>
>>16712052
>By not texting them as regularly as intended,

Well, we text every single day, but it's mutual.

>try not to hang out with her on every occasion you meet her,

That's easy cause she lives far

>don't pursue her akin to her shadow, and most importantly, try not to be as available as you seem to imply/be.

Fuck. Well I've told her I'm always avalible whenever she needs me. And she does seem to utilize that.

I'm just worried because I really enjoy our talks. And I don't want them to go away. There's been girls in the past that after so long conversations die out.
But i REALLY like this girl and don't want that to happen
>>
>>16711966
are you being serious?
also vaginas are self cleaning, so there would be no trace of his dick in her

>>16711984
honestly, it depends on how many you have. if it's just a few, i could deal with them. if it's overwhelming, it detracts a lot. is your skin clear now, is it just the scars? if that's the case i think it would be better, because the thought of making out with someone with acne and accidentally rubbing up against a zit is gross no matter how you look at it. scars, not so much
>>
>>16712070

I'm not saying you should totally stop seeing her, but make it every other day (2-3 days) that you can talk to her, unless she's fine with talking to you turbo-regularly.

It's fine if she initiates talks, but you have to slow down just a bit if you're the one initiating.
>>
>>16712060
How's your personality? Don't buy into the idea that women are only interested in money and looks
>>
File: amen.png (192KB, 470x268px) Image search: [Google]
amen.png
192KB, 470x268px
>>16712080
I guess that did sound a little materialistic of me. It's not like I have a crazy nice car or an extravagant place. It's a car and an apartment.

I can make almost anybody laugh, and I can talk to almost anybody as well. I play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot, I know how to fix shit around the house. I consider myself a pretty laid back normal guy. I like to fish, cook, read, other normal shit. I really think my size is a factor here. I'm almost 6'6" and I'm built like a biker. I mean I hear from new friends that they were extremely intimidated by me at first, but I'm really a sweet heart unless I'm in a fight
>>
>>16712073
My skin is mostly clear, a pimple or two at any given time, still much better than what it used to be... I have a lot, on my cheeks, couple on forehead, temples, upper neck/underneath jawline..

If it's soft lighting I guess it doesn't look as bad, idk, but in direct light, especially overhead light, it'll cast shadows and look horrible

I've got severe anxiety now, I can't deal with people up close, I'm always self conscious, and I haven't had a real girlfriend for 4-5 years since before my skin was so damaged. I don't know if it's because I keep away Now, or because of my skin.
I don't want to find out either, if it's the latter, I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I used to have no trouble with girls, and I'd consider myself decent if not for the skin
>>
I know every relationship is different but I've still got a question.

When I would eat dinner with my ex I'd sit across from her and be happy I was taking her home and think about banging her brains out. I can't even remember the last time, if ever, I felt that way about my current girlfriend.

Personality wise I'd say my current girl is better, by a good amount. But I've never felt that lustful pride as before. Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 493x700px
Will girls find it very unattractive and beta in a man if he has a female friend?
>>
>>16712110
I'd think "perfect, someone who can orbit me until I want to settle down, and then he can provide for me". Very good thing imo
>>
>>16712099
take care of your skin immediately, buy proactiv, wash your face 4 times a day, seriously do whatever you have to do because i've seen 30 something with acne scars and it's not pretty. I mean some of them would be cute too but their skin looks like the surface of the moon and it's going to stay that way forever

acne scars are not from popping zits as most people will tell you, it's from getting constant breakouts in the same areas without allowing the skin to heal in between
>>
>>16712032
1. You asked a question and I answered it, what the fuck?
2. The OP says shorter is better, I was trying to get general advice about not dropping spaghetti. Maybe next thread I'll be more vague.
>>
>>16712115
I don't need any advice on keeping acne away... And my skin already looks like that, so thanks, it's not even constant breakouts that gave me scars, they just happened, no matter what I did..

It's too late to avoid them now
>>
File: 1453080459272.jpg (126KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453080459272.jpg
126KB, 466x700px
>>16711966
>sex in general is irritating to think about
Speaking from my own experience, I think a lot of it stems from the fact it's relatively unknown. Once you get used to it, it just becomes another part of the relationship. Not this pure "other" thing that was defiled.

Then again I seem to attract women with a lot of sexual hangups so take it as you will.
>>
>>16712110
Yep. Mostly because genuine friendships are very rare between heterosexual males and females. 80% it's some orbiting shit
>>
>>16712091
>>16712060
>>
How do you combat porn addiction and fetishes?
>>
>>16712099
i'd say post a picture but i don't want to make your anxiety worse. honestly, all i can say is to work on your self esteem. if you like who you are as a person, it'll be easier for you to find someone to like you beyond those insignificant scars.
>>
>>16712142
Simple, just that energy focus elsewhere.

Simple to do, hard to follow. Do this, and you will stop the hornyness well from flowing.
>>
Where do I find right wing grill? Im sick of regressive lefty tumblrina authoritarians
>>
>>16712125
you're gunna get more if you don't fix that acne bro, clearly you don't have it under control if it's making you self conscious
>>
>>16712158
Varies. Church is the most famous example, but most of the women in my engineering course are roughly center-right for instance.
>>
>>16712178
The scars are what make me self conscious
>>
>>16712184
Ive finished uni now so that avenue is closed Im afraid, and Im not really religious either so I feel it would be duplicitous to go to a Church for that reason

Do you happen to know what your engi friends do outside of study?
>>
File: 1436886887780.jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436886887780.jpg
40KB, 852x480px
>>16712189
>Do you happen to know what your engi friends do outside of study?
One is a homebody because shes married and pregnant right now. She was a homebody before that though mostly.

Another is a major extrovert, and is always looking for some major music event. Also plays a lot of retro games. Too much variance for me to really pin it down to any major interest. The most I can say is people tend to be more conservative when they're getting a real degree over some communications shit or whatever else.
>>
>>16712187
well shit at least you're a dude, for some guys it gives them a rugged manly look, for women it's pretty much always a bad thing

how bad is it?
>>
Both

Do any of you like taking it slow progress wise when dating and why?
>>
>>16711984
A friend if mine has terrible acne scars, I guarantee way worse than yours, and he just got married to a qt and had a kid.

The scars aren't the problem, it's you being self-conscious about them.
>>
>>16712060
Read Models by Mark Manson.
>>
Question for the guys:
Why is your penis a different color tone from your regular skin tone?
>>
Not exactly opposite gender, but does pot make it near-impossible to study? How long does it usually last? I'm not an expert.

This girl made plans to go get some with a friend in the early afternoon when the three of us were hanging together, but she said multiple times that she didn't want me to come. Since I have exams the next day and I'd definitely bomb them if I came along, she told me with a laugh to go home and study.

Not counting today she's been kind of distant and uninterested lately, and usually she isn't that concerned for others. That's why I don't really know if I should buy it or that she just wanted me to fuck off.
For the record, her friend had exams too, though they were ones that don't need much preparation.

Is her being 'considerate' for me a realistic concern, or does it sound like she just wanted me to piss off again?
>>
>>16712471
Is this your friend or girlfriend?

Why don't you ask her whatever it is you want to ask her?

It seems reasonable to me that pot wouldn't be conducive to studying, but that's obviously not the question you really want to ask because your story has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>16711682
My boyfriend has a GTR R32, so I'll pick the Skyline.
>>
>>16712479
Just a friend. I'm not looking at her romantically or anything.

>are you seriously being considerate for me or do you just want me to piss off?
is a lousy question to ask someone. I may be naive, but I don't want to be naive and pathetic.

So it's reasonable logic? It was one of the questions I wanted to ask. And how is the story not related? She wanted to go smoke pot, I wanted to give it a try once as some mental bucket list kind of thing, and she told me not to come along because 'I had to study"

I just wasn't sure if that made sense. She's been dodging or shooting down a lot of my plans lately, and I don't know if there's a hint I should be taking or that my timing is just inconvenient
>>
>>16711678
Muh dick.

>>16711691
> I take a shower every 2 days
That's a lot ...

Also you're overthinking this shit, yes.

>>16711715
If she doesn't mind, why not.

>>16711721
Some shit about the subject or teacher.

>>16711795
Just don't. Hang with real people.

>>16711849
Respond to her?

>>16711865
Depends on the intensity of her gaze, obviously.

>>16711874
For one, she could be just even more socially retarded than you.

> feels like im always the one trying to start shit
There is usually a huge difference between our perception and the reality. Are you sure it's really the case for you?

>Anyways is that mind set wrong?
Yap, thinking about this shit is pretty retarded. If you like her, keep talking to her, if you don't like her, don't.

>>16711912
What the fuck is /vp/?

>>16712028
Be yourself, faggot. Although do try to wear something a tiny bit more fancy than usual. Extra points if you paid attention to your hygiene before.

>>16712110
Normal girls won't give a fuck, insecure shits will either see you as more valuable or be too jealous.

>>16712158
Church, small towns and villages with shitty access to education, yidda yadda.

>>16712400
Male here and yap. I am picky as fuck and finding out whether is person is worth my time takes times.

>>16712470
Probably related to different blood circulation.

>>16712471
It can be in rare cases aka. a newb and a lot pot. You could just fucking ask her your question.
>>
How do I stop caring about something she did a long time ago that's embarrassing/repulsive before we met years ago

And why do I care so much if it was in the past I just don't understand. Why am I being a little bitch
>>
>>16712470
That's probably a question for a doctor, not some random guy. I don't fucking know the answer.
>>
Both :

How much are you willing to shelter a foreigner, assuming is nice and polite and willing to pay a part of your rent during his stay (let's say 10 days) ?
I want to visit America but it's really expensive and i think it would be funnier to find someone who would be willing to help me a little, present me to his/her friends, party with me, visit the city with me etc !
I think it would be a great experience, i know there are some website for this, but i'd prefer to meet someone from 4chan, i think they're more funny and open minded

What do you think ?
>>
>>16712556

Because you're hard wired to be repulesed by women with lots of partners out of fear that you will be cucked- your brain is telling you 'run'

You won't listen because your dick is telling you 'cum'
>>
Guys, what do you usually say when a girl rejects you when asking her out, but you want to continue being friends?
>>
>>16712514
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: kay.png (61KB, 292x356px) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
61KB, 292x356px
>>16712637
pic related
nothing more, nothing less

And then you actually treat her like a friend. No flirting, no blatant date proposals, no reminiscing to that time you asked her out. The equation Girl+Romance goes inside little Pandora's Box.
>>
>>16712622
I'd suggest get a pen pal.
>>
>>16712637
i dunno i never ask Girls out... i just pretend to be a friend and therefore its not really asking her out when i ask her to do something
they then just think we are friends blabla but thats not important

then when i get to do something with them i just try to have fun while always doing subtle moves which makes them curious and soften up... then when i feel like ist time i make a real move if they didnt already

ist all about the bait guys... i dont even look good and this tactic still got me some nice 10s already

also ist exciting and fun to do that game. all you Need is some balls, confidence and a Little time with them alone
>>
>>16712659
It could be a great idea for sure, but that's quite hard to find, at least here
>>
>>16712622
As long he/she doesn't give the vibes of stealing something or fucking up my place, very willing. Hell, if I like you, rent is free for such a laughable short time, just contribute to the booze/food/weed supplies. Although luckily I am not from US and A, so doubt it helps you too much.

>>16712637
"Well shit" "Hahaha" "Too bad" and the likes.

>>16712650
Could you specify what made you so angry? I am curious, mate.
>>
>what are you doing after this?

what did he mean by this? i had the unfortunate experience of having to go out in public and person working at the place i was doing my errand at started talking to me. he wanted to know what i was doing after errand. for what purpose?
>>
>>16712739
oh im a guy btw
>>
>>16712739
A) He wanted to do/spend some time with you.
B) Worthless smalltalk.
C) He wants to send a contract killer.
D) You're kinda overthinking it.
>>
>>16712637
Anything to move the topic away from me just asking her out.
>>
Im curious. Do women see themselves as logically natured as men?
Like when youre acting crazy are you not aware of it. Is it like that feeling guys get when pumped up on test and stop thinking straight.
>>
>>16712658
This nigga gets it.
>>
>girl is into videogames, paintball, d&d and being not totally against the thought of sleeping with me
So I should just marry her now, right.
>>
>>16712773
nope
having a Partner with the exact same Hobbies is death
you wont have any space for yourself anymore
trust me you dont want this
>>
>>16712757
Women ARE more logical, their thinking is simply more complex and interconnected and less direct.
>>
>>16712757
>Like when youre acting crazy are you not aware of it
my gf often Forgets that she is on her period
most of the time when i tell her she is going apeshit again and that this might be because of her period she reacts kinda happy

often she then calms down since she knows that it will pass and ist just her hormones being crazy
>>
>>16712785
>Women ARE more logical
this... this cant be how women actually see it.
>>
How do I go about courting a palestine/arab girl?
>>
>>16712779
>you wont have any space for yourself anymore
But she's the one who recommends I keep Sunday as a guys' night.

>>16712792
Nobody sees men or women as being the entirely more or less logical except permavirgins, and the sex of a permavirgin is entirely irrelevant. Both have crazy emotional cunts, both have sociopathic logic engines, both have 99% of the people in that category caught in the middle.
>>
>>16712793
Get in good with the family. Easiest way.
>>
>>16712793
Have more than three dollars, disrespect them and blow up something run by Jews.
>>
>>16712808
So women actually do think they are as logical...
Interesting. Not sure how the conclusion is made. Would you say its because you dont see yourself when youre acting crazy.
>>
>>16712792
It's just how it is.

>http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/12/male-and-female-brains-really-are-built-differently/281962/
>>
>>16712815
literally says women are irrational
>>
>>16712830
That's a pretty interesting definition if irrationality.
>>
File: 1437976719441.jpg (996KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1437976719441.jpg
996KB, 1920x1280px
>>16711752
Ow dude, like why you do dis?
>>
>>16712471
Yeah, its possible she's being nice. I don't smoke the day prior to anything important. Especially if you don't have a lot of experience with pot, I wouldn't recommend it. It took me a lot of processing to understand what was happening to me the first couple times. That's distracting from your work.
Plus you're not sure of your limits yet, which differs a lot from person to person. I had a day where I smoked waaaay more than I intended, and the aftereffects lasted a full day or two. The next day I had work and thank God my manager wasn't working that day because I was distractable and unable to complete simple tasks. I played it off to my coworker that I got an hour of sleep, and she was sympathetic, so she let me do simple things and take a lot of breaks.

If I was dealing with that during a final? I would just stare at the page the entire hour, unable to comprehend what I was reading.
Don't risk it. Sounds like the two of them have smoked before and know what to expect. Let your first times be in a really comfy setting with no obligations for the weekend so you don't ruin your high with worrying if it'll wear off in time.
>>
What's the best way to spend more time with a chick I currently only see once a week in a group setting?
>>
>>16712808
ugghhhh God be careful, my ex gf was "on my side" about guys night too, and when we broke up, can you guess what she was furious about for "so long"

If you said guys night you're right!!

Just like other anons said, you don't want one with the exact same hobbies, a girl who enjoys you doing what you enjoy to do is a keeper
>>
>>16712718
Yeah i like to think that im pretty fun to be around and open minded :)
But unfortunately i dont smoke weed, absolutely no problem for participating to the booze and food of course
>>
>>16711867
Look social and attractive. A picture of you doing something physical with other people with a smile on your face is probably your best bet.
>>
Both genders, how do you express your anger?
>>
>>16713280
I don't realize I have to be angry at something until hours later when the moment has long passed and I'm on my own

It doesn't really matter how I express it by then
>>
>>16713280
I don't get angry.

Why would you? If it's about something you can't change, it's pointless to invest energy into. If it's about something you can change, better start there.
>>
Female coworker left work early two days ago and I just learned from my manager that her mother passed away. We are friends at work, sit in the same area etc. Should I text her my condolences? Should I wait for her to come back to work? How will she feel about me learning this from my manager?
>>
>>16713350
I wouldn't mention it to her at all. If anything wait until you see her again and if it comes up or it's obviously bothering her then offer your condolences. Some people would rather not be reminded that somebody near to them just died though.
>>
>>16713350
It's really up to you, shit like that is hard. When I found out that a co-worker's relative had passed I told her that I was sorry and asked how she was holding up. Thinking back to it it's dumb as fuck to ask how someone is feeling, but I think it's still better than just acting like nothing had happened. At least it shows that you care. It's such a weird moment, because you really have nothing comforting to say.
>>
>>16713350
I think it's fairly reasonable for a major life event to be discussed by coworkers. I wouldn't text her condolences personally.
I'd send a condolence card and/or flowers, depending on your relationship.

If you aren't super close, wait until she comes back and give her a card then (and give your condolences in person, too)
>>
>>16712896
Ask her to do something faget
>>
>>16711647
Girl A is into me, she's super lovely, and I'd be right in there if it weren't for Girl B, who I have fallen for brutally - although she didn't show much interest in me; which might be due to her having had to leave the country and her being romantically absolutely inexperienced. Girl A will leave the country in about 6 months, whereas Girl B will actually return in 7 months.

Wat do? I can't stop thinking about B, but there's a good chance it'll never happen (not hopeless though). Is it even fair to start something with A despite that fact? A is clearly interested, and I already feel like an asshole for not meeting up with her, but I feel I will be much more of an asshole for leading her on.
>>
>>16713511
I'm pretty sure we talked about this earlier this week. At least you gave the context right off the bat this time.

Not going to retype those paragraphs. Go with A and get over B.
>>
File: 1428161385801.png (69KB, 180x215px) Image search: [Google]
1428161385801.png
69KB, 180x215px
Girls, is there such a thing as a period fetish?

This girl is always so eager to talk in detail about her time of the month. All the time. Like, she did a lot of research about it, announces it to me when her legs turn communist and never gets the hint when I zone out with a reluctant "uh, okay..."

I know a real man loves her woman every day of the month and all, but we're not at that stage or even close to it. Honestly, I don't even know why she's telling me this at all. Repeatedly.
>>
>>16713698
You type like a woman

Menstruation is disgusting
>>
>>16713701
So is pegging, but you don't hear me calling it out
>>
>>16713705
Pegging isn't disgusting
>>
>>16713707
Yes it is
>>
File: 1346935685675.jpg (303KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1346935685675.jpg
303KB, 854x480px
>>16713711
Prostate orgasms feel amazing and I don't even need birth control
>>
>>16712400
Yes absolutely. I take relationships very seriously and am the kind of person to want one partner to spend my life with, so I am very slow and cautious to make sure in achieving that.
>>
>>16713280
I don't exactly express it. I take time alone and wait for it to go away.
>>
So after a job interview (big group) one of the girls was studying law like me (but she was in some kind of pre law we have here) and in the interview i liked some things she said. She is 3 years younger

>interview over
>we all go out at the same time
>try to look for her
>i went for her and ask her "hey, laura right?"
>yeah? im "x" from the interview
>"yeah!"
>"you going serious with the law thing?" ( it might have come a little autistic)
>"yes"
>"alright here is my number for if you need advice with "professorships" (i don't know the word but we can choose what teachers have basically) when you start your first year, i know also about -getting- free things (book, manuals, codexs and classes) so wp me, alrigth?"
>"cool thanks, will do"

And then i went home. The job will tell each one tomorrow if they passed to the next stage.
The question: is she going to text me? how much she will wait for it? im assuming tomorrow or the weekend.
Take in count i just have ended a year old relationship kynda bad and i kynda spassed before giving her the last 4 digits trying to remember something kek.
>>
I'm long distance with my current gf of 9ish months because I moved 2 months ago. Today she said she wants to do a "text break" because she likes talking on the phone more.

This sits with me poorly but I'm trying to figure out how I feel about it. It's making me start to feel this long distance shit is more trouble than its worth, but I just gave her money for a ticket here (visit) this february.

Any thoughts? No real question just trying to work through It and see what others are thinking.
>>
>>16713918
I can see myself doing that.
In a way, I hate texting. Because the conversation is only reasonably stopped because you're in the shower, at work/school or unconscious.
A phone call has a clear beginning and an end.
If you text constantly, what do you talk about? You already live blogged your entire day so you can't really chat about that. There's more pressure to continue the conversation over text, whereas over phone you can always ditch out to say, "Oh jeez, someone's at the door." or "I've gotta get back to work" or whatever.

They'll send you a text and wait for the response. If it's a stressful text they're all wringing their hands until you respond. And vis versa, the stress of wondering if they don't know what to say or if they got distracted or what.
>>
>>16712785
top kek
>>
>>16713989
Isn't that similar to phone calls though? The conversation is a "how was your day" which I feel is easy enough through text. To me, phone calls are for more important stuff. I don't know, maybe I'm picking at it for other reasons.
>>
Ladies, what's with "ghosting" men on online dating?

I've been talking to a slightly older woman a few states away (I'm more than likely moving to her area, or closer to it, for graduate school in a few months) for about a month now, finally worked up the courage to ask her how she felt about online/long-distance dating during the interim. She read the message, went offline, and hasn't responded for a couple days now.

I just have to ask, if it's so easy to crush a person, is it too much to ask that you do it with words rather than inaction?
>>
>asked girl if she wanted to hang out last weekend
>she was out of town

Should I ask her out again this weekend or wait until next weekend? In other words, do I wait a week or two weeks to ask again?
>>
>>16714191
They do it irl too

it's a sign of inmaturity and general cowardice
>>
>>16714192
This weekend
if she puts some bullshit excuse then she can go to fuck herself
>>
For ladies.

I've had a crush on a girl for a little over a year now, I guess you could call it oneitis? The worst thing is I don't even know her that well.

Does this happen to women?
>>
>>16714308
I'm sure it happens to some
>>
>>16714208
I'd actually rather her respond and just tell me she's not that interested instead of just leaving it like this, at least then there wouldn't be any unanswered questions lingering around.

Shit, she's like a decade older than me, figured she'd be past doing this kind of thing.

Anyway, time to get liquor'd up and try to forget it.
>>
File: 1451715937810s.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1451715937810s.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
Can women ever find a wacky sort of personality attractive or should I somehow smother my personality? I'm average height, average build, average looks, average average average but I'm a confident talker and I'm not shy about approaching girls I like. Even still I've never managed to connect with anyone and I've never felt sexually desired by anyone either.

Other than hitting the gym what do?
>>
This is a question for women with roasties.
How insecure are you about it.
Like I slept with this girl for the first time and she had a lot of beef. Kinda a turn off. But I never looked down there again because I could tell she was anxious about it.
>>
Girls and guys

I'm developed feelings for a slut. We are really good friends and flirt a lot, but still, she's a slut. It hurts a lot, but I can't not be friends with her. But I HATE knowing she's our getting fucked silly
>>
>>16714415
If you don't have the personality to handle it and don't think you can get her into a relationship then try and toll back your feelings. Only emotional unhingeness lies that way friend
>>
Do you like headpat?
>>
>>16714457
Yes, but hair stroke is better
>>
>>16713918
>>16713918
Bump
>>
>>16713918
If any relationship, even local, becomes more trouble than it's worth, it's time to break up. That money is gone either way.
>>
>>16714438

Thanks, friend.
>>
File: brzat7piiaegnof.png (219KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
brzat7piiaegnof.png
219KB, 400x225px
Guys...

Is it weird that I mainly see my boyfriend as my best buddy sort of? Like... he's a little more "feelsy" than me and I feel kind of bad because I'm not as romantic as him. He's my partner so of course I care about him. I love him...but in the same way I love most my other friends. I see us like Han and Chewy except there's sex and commitment involved. But like I don't get super lovey-dovey and I don't stare into his eyes and get lost in the magic or anything like that... so maybe I'm not IN love with him? But I love being with him.

Does this seem normal/acceptable?
>>
>>16714526
It depends on what you're expecting to get out of being in a relationship, whether with him or anyone.
>>
>>16714021
Phone calls can definitely be used for "how was your day" in the same way you would if you ran into a friend at the store.
You don't chat on the phone? Catch up with a friend?
>>
>>16714529
I guess someone who has my back and likes to have fun... but your answer makes me wonder if I can give him what HE is looking for... cuz he seems to be more the emotionally invested one sometimes.
>>
>>16714398
Hugely insecure. I had an ex who refused to go down on me because of it. You shouldn't tell her.
>>
>>16711678
all of it
>>16711691
needs clarification
>>16711849
message back if you want, or don't
>>16711912
who cares?
>>16712470
less exposure to sunlight/physical abuse (via masturbation/sex)/or it's from frequent application of lotion (via masturbation)
>>16712471
pot affects people differently, and it'll vary by strain and amount consumed. I've been couched for the better part of a day from smoking, and some of my friends can do 5-6 hours of work while blazed
>>16712622
not at all, especially if I've never seen you in my life. try airbnb or some couch-surfing websites at your risk
>>16712637
something gentle to defuse the immediate situation, then I slowly pull out of that friendship as though we were the US army and Afghanistan
>>16712896
"Hey, I would like to do something with you sometime, can I have your #?"
>>16713280
alcoholism, vocal outbursts in extreme situations
>>16714415
you're not going to tame a slut, ease off on the friendship if you don't want the details
>>16714526
depends on what you both want out of your relationship
>>
When you are a college senior(female), and er,, starting to like a college freshman guy, how do you approach it without freaking them out? I think he's either asexual or literally does not know how to talk to girls. I can't flirt with this guy, he doesn't respond but then will come over and talk to me later.
>>
>>16714578
When he talks to you invite him back to your place.

I really don't understand women sometimes. It's as easy as opening your legs for a guy you like and y'all still get confused like this is some kind of rocket science game.
>>
>>16714578
Please dont. This was me and my first gf. Nothing but regret.
we started dating around april of her last year and dated for a little over a year while she was gone. I just felt so shitty being in that relationship with her due to college. Broke her heart and now we never talk. Were best friends before.
>>
>>16714552
An ex refused to eat you because you had beef curtains??

REALLY? Don't get me wrong, it's a little like "well wtf is all of that business down there" but that's just because I've never had a roastie girl before. I'm assuming the mechanics are the same? I'm glad your ex is your ex. That's lame.
>>
>>16714578
Be very direct. We often don't get those "subtle" things.
>>
>>16714588
I know how those things turn out with different people and i'm pretty sure he's not down at all. i was talking to someone who knows him and they wouldn't be surprised if he was asexual

>>16714595
I forgot to mention I have another year left. And yeah i know but i can't help it still. I just want him to reject me so i can move on without feeling hopeful every time he walks in the room
>>
>>16713698
>announces it to me when her legs turn communist
What. The. Fuck.

I have zero issue with period blood. I've eaten women before when it's that time and I loved it. It was a different sexual experience.

But a girl repeatedly announcing that her "legs have turned communist"???? What the fuck? This one needs a hard:
>Hey, stop announcing that you're bleeding out of your vagina to me. I don't find it disgusting; I find it unacceptable for public announcement. Kinda stfu.
^^ Would probably be my message. No room for misunderstandings there.

>>16713705
>>16713711
>Pegging is disgusting
OH more disgusting than shoving your face in a piss hole that bleeds once a month? I don't think so. Fake dicks can get wiped off, her juice on your face is forever.
>>
>>16714552
I didnt plan on telling her. Unless she asked me to go down on her lol. But I doubt shes secure enough to ever ask that. And maybe by that time Ill have gotten over it.
>>16714596
Why are people so childish. This type of advice is never helpful. Its literally reddit tier.
The way I see it, beef curtains is like being uncut. And Ive heard some girls say some really harsh things about those guys in general.
>>
>>16714610
Ok, how direct?

'Hey, I think you're kinda cute, do you want to date me?'
>>
>>16714610
What this guy said, in high school it took a girl some very direct lines dropped in front of me several times before I managed to get the hint.

It's not that men are complicated, we just literally don't know what we're doing, which is why you females always expecting men to make the first move is a hilarious miscalculation.
>>
>>16714621
You can be a little more subtle than that, but not much.
>>
>>16714613
>And yeah i know but i can't help it still
Same thing she said when everyone told her it was a bad idea. Too bad I didnt realize it either.
It kinda ruined my college experience.
>>
>>16713511
>she didn't show much interest in me
>I can't stop thinking about B
I hope you're smart enough to see the connection between those two statements. Now I need you to sack the fuck up and either go for girl B, get rejected, and move on OR be smart about it and reject girl B, fuck with girl A for as long as you feel like it, and then move on.

Because that's how this is - girl B doesn't want you and you don't have the game to change that and you don't want girl A. But it's also obvious you're a little bitch with the "I just wanna believe" shit, so I imagine you're an emotionally unstable and shallow person, which means you should just use Girl A. Teach her why she shouldn't go for emotional fucktards by fucking her and then leaving her with some emo bullshit about how you've just fallen out of love (when you didn't even want her in the first place).

Welcome to being an emotional vampire.
>>
>>16712622
How cute are you? I live in Denver and like foreigners, but you have to be cute. I can't have you in my place for 10 days using my shit when I'm not attracted to you.
>>
>>16714613
>hey wouldn't be surprised if he was asexual

Which should make it even easier. You say you like him... well I assume you want to fuck people you like yes? So if he doesn't want to fuck, ever, then you should probably figure that out. Best way? Invite him back to your place to fuck.

But if you just want to be friends and shit then what's all of your anxiety about? Be his friend.
>>
Girls

How do you feel about guys being open about their feelings? I'm 25, I'm a very closed off guy. I've been through a lot of shit over the years and learned to not show emotion. Even when my best friend was killed, i didn't cry, instead I just held it in. But didn't show anything or know how to express myself. Well, I met a girl a few months ago, and we've become good friends. And I swear, this girl makes me feel feelings I didn't know I had. I feel so happy just being around her, and i even cried for the first time in 10 years the day after she had to go back home from when we visited. It's crazy, but this girl has been so positive for me. We arnt even "dating" right now. But we are close, and she's actually healthy for me to be around. Mentally I feel healthier then I have in the past 3 years, even physically I feel better. Overall I just can't describe it, but I'm so into this girl. I want to tell her so bad, but I don't know how to, or if I should.
>>
>>16714526
>Han and Chewie except there's sex and commitment involved

If you like sexing him and you are committed that seems fine.
But why Han and Chewie? Why not Han and Leia? He's Leia, obviously.
>>
>>16712757
I pretty much know when I'm being crazy and I just don't care. I feel what I feel. I know what's logical but my crazy is stronger.
>>
>>16714646
I'm a guy, but you should tell her. If you want to date her, there is no reason to wait. Once you know her answer you can move forward, even if it isn't the answer you want.

If you don't want to date her you should totally tell her. A good friend expressing thanks for friendship is always good.
>>
File: Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg (212KB, 1256x1611px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg
212KB, 1256x1611px
Question for women:

Does a yearly income of $150k compensate for being somewhat overweight,
socially awkward and having a very small social circle? Also small beenis.
>>
>>16714652
Damn... thats a way better comparison now that I think about it.
>>
>>16714626
I get what youre saying but are we supposed to refuse a chance at happiness if it could hurt someone? frankly, I didn't go to college to find a boyfriend i have good experiences that a relationship can't touch and i'm pretty sure he does too. i had a similar thing happen to me which happened to you and yes it was depressing but I don't base the rest of my life on a relationship. however I have been thinking and i don't really want to do this anyway for other reasons such as the age and experience gap
>>
>>16714641
I mean, I did this before with someone and he made out with me but then stopped and didn't do anything else.. he stayed though and kept talking to me and people are fucking confusing
>>
>>16714699
maybe you're an ugly whore
>>
>>16714699
It's really not that confusing young lady.
>Do you want to have sex wtih your partner?
If yes, then you should find out about the sex.

If no, then you shouldn't have a problem.
>To find out about the sex
Take him to your apartment and see if he wants to fuck you. Try not to make things too complicated.
>>
>>16714684
What kind of socially awkward?
Mostly I'd say HECK YEAH lemme gold dig up in there
>>
>>16714681

I'd love to date this girl. I've never felt the way I do before except for when I'm talking to her. Just, she's told me before that she recently broke up out of a long term relationship. And isn't wanting another relationship with anyone at this time. I know she likes me though, she's very caring to me. I won't see her again for a few months because of distance, but I can tell she likes me. She recently mentioned how she wants me to cuddle her to sleep at night. I don't know what that really means Tbh. But he's always sending me pictures of her smiling, and doing really cute things for me
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 713x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 713x1021px
>>16714756
>cuddle her to sleep at night

I'm beta as fuck, but that seems like a pretty clear message.
>>
>>16714764

It does seem like she wants to fool around.. But I want a relationship. Honestly I don't even care about sex. I just want her
>>
>>16714506
Yeah I'm not sure if it's at that point. I just feel it beginning to wear on me I guess.

I just don't know what the fuck I have or want and can't tell what the hell to do
>>
>>16714775
I don't know your relationship, but "cuddle me to sleep" sounds like a more intimate request than someone just looking to fool around.
>>
Both

I'm into the girl across the hall but the only time we ever see each other is when we both happen to be leaving our rooms at the same time (about three times last semester). Is she worth approaching and if yes how should do so?
>>
>>16714789

We are just close friends right now. She's noted how I treat her different from other guys. She said I've very respectful to her, and very caring. Maybe she is starting to develop feelings. Because the first 2-3 months we just talked as friends, joked a lot about stuff a lot. But the past few weeks I guess now that you noticed it have been different. she's been more intimate in a sense now that I think of it. She sends me "kiss" emojis before I go to bed and when I wake up. And always says "I'm sending you a BIG warm hug!" With that. And talks about cuddling.

But.. At the same time, she has talked about how her and her friends talk about "hot guys" a lot. Maybe that's just normal stuff. But I've never done any of this before so I don't know
>>
1. are you m or f?
2. do you prefer tongue or no tongue when kissing?
>>
>>16714915

M

Honestly don't know, I think I lack sensitivity in my mouth/lips. So I can't tell
>>
>>16714915
Female. I like both. Sometimes I want just soft lip kissing, and sometimes I want to swap saliva.

I think no tongue is better for getting me turned on and with tongue is best for when we are in the moment.
>>
Question: why some girl blushes when she talks to me
>>
Ladies: How do you feel about hair on a guy's ass?
>>
>>16715083

Because she is embarrassed or shy. Which is probably a good thing.
>>
>>16715110
Could it be why i express sexual interest at her?
>>
To older men and women:

As a man, what's a kind way to tell my girlfriend to be quiet? I'll rarely be in a bad mood, but it's usually in traffic or while we're stuck waiting somewhere. She'll try to lighten the mood by talking a whole lot, playing with me, telling jokes, or other things that take a lot of patience to handle. I tend to get real quiet and she'll eventually get the hint, but I don't really want to go nuts and tell her to shut the fuck up. So what's the nicest way you've said/heard a polite "please shut your fucking hole"?
>>
>>16715097
how hairy exactly?
i wouldn't mind if it were a light to moderate amount of hair, but if we're talking full on sasquatch maybe give it a trim.
>>
>>16715154
It's only a light bit of hair, it's even pretty hard to see, but everyone who requests to see male butts always seems to specify hairless, so I thought I'd check in.
>>
>>16715161

PROTIP: Those people are literally old gay men
>>
>>16715140
Compliment her quietness. Whenever you even have a brief moment of silence, say how you love how you two can just sit together in silence. Say how most people are uncomfortable with silence, but she's special. Say how you two can just be doing your own thing and feel comfortable and happy just being together without feeling like you need to fill the air. Since you know that you love each other and that you dont need constant reafirmation to remember that. Then smile and tell her you love her.

She'll be so happy that she makes you happy that she'll try to do it more often.
>>
Under what circumstances is it alright to get back together with your ex-girlfriend? We ended things on good terms, and she told me she wants to go back to being friends, but I think I still have feelings for her.
>>
>>16714553
These laundry list responses are the least helpful replies in these threads, if you can't be assed to type out a meaningful response to a question then don't bother replying.
>>
So girls I follow a code in general when it comes to dealing with people. I try to never argue, criticize, or get angry with others, I attempt to always see things from their point of view (a lot of the stuff I apply comes from a great book that's done wonders for me). I'm not shy at all though, I go up and greet people, smile at them, and am usually interested in the people around me.

Most women are find with kindness as long as it's paired with confidence, correct?
>>
>>16715181
Those spammy horseshit responses are shitposts in ANY thread. Stop replying to them.
>>
>>16713280
It's tempting to be an idiot and smash something. Nowadays I just walk off and blow off some steam. Won't really talk to anyone until I'm over it.

>>16714526
Honestly it sounds more like really good friends with benefits as you describe it. I think the kind of love between a friend and a romantic partner are very different.

>>16715154
>if we're talking full on sasquatch maybe give it a trim.
I will not be oppressed.
>>
File: what.png (146KB, 420x376px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
146KB, 420x376px
I don't understand women at all.
>>
>>16714684
You've checked all my bf's boxes, aside from the small social circle and income (sigh)

Entering into a meaningful relationship is all about your personal compatibility with a person, less about the superficial stuff you mentioned. Do you come from similar walks of life? Do you have similar interests? Do your points of view compliment one another's? Do you have similar senses of humor?

Best thing you can do is cultivate your strengths in everyday life, then live a confident lifestyle based on what you're good at and what brings you happiness. Meaningful relationships will follow.
>>
>>16714684
nah man you will be always be insecure about your things and you will always think they are after your money.

Why can't you buy basic gym equipment and go to a nutritionist?
It will lift you up and you will not end up with a awfull person who doesn't really love you
>>
Girls

when I fap I get a river of precum leaking out and when I ejaculate it sprays like a garden hose all over my chest and face. Instead of the usual 3-4 pumps of semen.

is that weird or hot?
>>
>>16712664
most girls, myself included, can sniff this shit out. it's annoying as fuck, be a man and ask us out properly. i bet you get mad when a girl that thinks you're a friend doesn't reciprocate your feelings and you feel entitled to dates when you treat her nicely.

>>16712757
i can be extremely level headed and logical, but sometimes it feels good to let go. usually, if i feel that there are no consequences to getting upset, i'll let myself react a little bit how i really want to.

if the situation doesn't call for it, or would fuck me over if i reacted horribly, i know how to calm myself down emotionally and have enough coping skills to handle it and think things through.

i know a lot of women, and people in general, don't know how to do this though. most of the time it's because even though they might know how to reign in their emotions, they feel entitled enough to do it anyways because there won't be any repercussions.
>>
>>16715283
I'd need to see a video
>>
>>16715179
just because you want to get back with her doesn't mean she does. talk to her about it, that's all you can really do. if she's not interested still, force yourself to move on
>>16715283
could be fun, imo

i guess it just depends on the girl though. i'm sure that a girl that's already kind of meh about semen is going to find it weird, people that are used to it probably won't care one way or another

>>16715205
i'm a women and i don't understand women either, because we're all different and go through different experiences. i doubt you know yourself completely, too.

>>16715183
i'm fine with kindness to a certain extent, after a while though, it gets irritating and feels like the other person doesn't trust me or feels like they have to constantly walk on egg shells when it comes to their opinion. over agreeing with people can usually be seen as fake after a while, and makes it harder for you to really connect with a person. you are entitled to your opinions, friendly arguing can be fun and help you get closer
>>
>>16714308
yes, it happens. i fell in love with my boss even though i didn't know much about his personal home life, just the things we talked about at work over 2 years.
>>
Girls:

If a girl mentions she has a thing for getting choked during snusnu, would that mean like just holding her down by the throat or like...actually choking her a little?
>>
>>16715389
it's okay to be vocal about asking what she wants during sex, otherwise someone's going to get hurt. honestly, it's better if you ask her instead of us since we're not her.

most girls that i know though seem to like to be choked softly, not TOO rough, just some pressure because the act is very manly and dominating. that alone usually does it for them
>>
If a girls mentions that she is "anti-social" at the age of 19 but she is not a hambeast.
Is she a virgin/depressive women ?
>>
>>16715408

just a special snowflake

>>16715389

the harder you choke her the wetter she gets

slap her

spank her

call her a whore

etc
>>
>>16714915
Male
Both, tongue is fun but not for quick pecks
>>
>>16715181
Get bent, faggot. Not every single question is nuanced enough to warrant a lengthy response. Rather than shitting up a thread with 10+ replies, it's 1 master post. Kill yourself
>>
>>16714915
M
no tongue

the tongue is something you give women at the start of relationships because "it's really hot" and you make them feel wanted.
Nothing beats a lot of good kisses full of love.

im a huge faggot i know
>>
Thoughts on a dick that curves to the left a bit? I honestly feel like I'd get a lot of shit for this.

Honestly pisses me off because I think it stems from the fact that my parents made me wear tighty-whities when I was real young+growing, and whenever I got hard for periods of time it would be stuck tightly against my thigh.
>>
>>16715503

Mine has a slight curve to the left
>>
>>16715509
And what's been your experience when women see it?
>>
>>16715503
it's more common than you think

are you balls in equal position ?
>>
>>16715513

They've never mentioned it... Then again I've only had sex 1 time, and gotten 1 blown job a few years later. But nothing was ever said about it
>>
>>16715517
>it's more common than you think
Really?

And I have no idea. I don't really stare at my balls that much. It's the dick curve that catches my attention.
>>
Girls, what can I do to help my girl friend out? She's been frustrated about something lately and she wont open up about it. Maybe something I did? Maybe that time of the month idk? Should I try to help her out to show I care or should I just wait it out?
>>
>>16714797
bumping this
>>
>>16715526
I've been in enough dick rate threads to know that quite a lot of guys have curved dicks. It's nothing to worry about, unless it starts to look like a 90 degree angle.
>>
>>16715526
my dick is slight to the left and the left ball is lower than the right

thats why im asking
>>
>>16715558

>Left ball is lower than right.

If you paid attention in Health class, yes that is completely normal. Most guys are like that (including mine)
>>
>>16715534
Yeah man

i just approached a girl after a job interview and gave her my number, she just texted me this night

You can do a cheeky comment along the lines of "sup, long time no see ha ha" but less niggerer
>>
>>16714915
M

It really depends. I enjoy both. Prefer no tongue when I'm just with my SO hanging out but if it's business time then tongue is all out. My girlfriend actually used to feel really bad because her ex told her she was too rough and didn't enjoy her kissing. However in my case I think she's awesome at it and she's as rough as she wants. Again it all depends on the mood.
>>
>>16714800
Girls talk about hot guys. My girlfriend will occasionally talk about attractive guys when I'm with her. She catches herself and doesn't mean to, because she doesn't realize it might irk me. Just because she thinks someone is attractive doesn't mean she wants to date them. Honestly she's either got you whipped deep in the friendzone or (more likely) she's pretty interested.
>>
Girls:
I'm trying to have sex with my female roommate (possibly date, but sex for sure) who I'd consider to be a good friend but not too close a friend of mine. Her, our other roommate and I are all friends who plan on moving in together next year for our senior year of college, but I feel like me trying to fuck might jeopardize my living situation for next year. Is this plausible or should I just stop being a bitch and go for it?
>>
>>16715570

Makes sense I suppose. Thanks
>>
>>16715564
Thanks mate
>>
File: 1421165307590.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421165307590.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Girls:

There's a girl in my class who I like, and I think she doesn't hate it when I talk to her. How should I ask her for a date? Should I wait until we're better friends? We didn't meet too long ago.
>>
@girls

do you feel lucky or appreciate the fact that you got the good hand in life? not trashing you or anything but just wondering if you guys ever think about it, presumably impishly
>>
>>16715585
if you're going to have sex with her make it very clear beforehand that you don't want a relationship. otherwise if you do have sex and she's expecting more to happen it would make for a very uncomfortable living situation.

>>16715637
>I think she doesn't hate it when I talk to her
if you can't really tell, then maybe wait until you know each other a little bit more.
>>
>>16715664
>sexism in nearly every part of the world
>street harassment makes it unsafe for girls to be alone in public
>girls being beaten and murdered for turning down or trying to leave men
okay
>>
Girls:
You are out of college, on your own, 26 years old. Even if there was a lot of other good things in a potential relationship with a guy would you reject him if he was just starting college,19, and has a low paying job? Everyone I've talked to has just laughed it off, but I'm pretty into this girl. Should I wait until I'm done with school and am a little older?
>>
Im out of the chatting game date scene.
here is the deal, i want to keep sending and receiving WPs and im not looking for just sex. More like someone to talk and have fun. so today the girl texted me and i could realised that she was getting bored and not following sometimes. I have broke up with my gf and the 1 female friend i have from college talks to me really smooth, like instant replies or long chats (9 notifications or so).

I really hate this game number of waiting X minutes and "short messages" i know we can talk better and have a good chatting and while im not looking to date her just right now (jobless) i would like to maintain contact and get some kind of friendship level

tldr: how to talk women you just me IRL on whatsapp or messenger, keep in mind im not desperate in burying my dick, asking for rules and tips in general
>>
>>16715677
In my experience with older women on your age bracket, this kinds of relationships doesn't work at all.
Lets put it in this way, a women of your age or younger will call your shit in 1 year or maybe 2. a women of this age will start to act different by month 3 if she doesn't start to see "changes".
Expect a lot of "you are not the kind of man i would have a future with"
>>
File: 55e7feec90f1f8867e8b4586_o.png (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
55e7feec90f1f8867e8b4586_o.png
15KB, 477x539px
>>16711647
How many girls are okay with sex-dating ?
i'm 24 and i want nothing more from life than to have a girlfriend to fuck and lay in bed with, i don't have an apartment of my own

what are my chances of finding one ? there seems to be plenty of sex-dating sites, but the last one i tried charged money so wasted time there
>>
>>16715701
You should get to meet women irl but not in bars and shit like that.
Find a low maintenance girl, i wish i could met a women who enjoys chilling and watch tv while we cuddle and tell how much we love each other
>>
>>16715706
there seems to be plenty of sex-dating sites, i think getting a slightly overweight, 4/10 girl can't be too difficult, just to build confidence and experience in bed, i've been to good looking whores but man it's not the same
>>
>>16715673
well if you live around white people its fine, i assume most people on this site are first worlders

im thinking more about the intrinsic value you have vs the acquired value guys have to get
>>
>>16715701
You mean you want a FWB?
>>
File: wwwww.jpg (75KB, 763x635px) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.jpg
75KB, 763x635px
>>16715731
who ?
>>
>>16715743
What?
>>
>>16711647
>>16711647
These are all great answers to stock questions EXCEPT for the "first date" one. Never, ever, ever go see a movie on a first date. For the very first date, you should be doing some sort of activity that you can talk during so you can get to know one another/figure out if you're worth one another's time. You can't really talk during a movie (at the theater, anyway), and if one of you is bored/not enjoying it, you might feel obligated to just stick it out, and that's the fucking worst.

Save the movies for whether or not you know you even want to continue dating the person.
>>
>>16715748
>pick one or more
There's nothing wrong with going to a movie if you go and get food before or after. There's a reason it's a cliche first date, and that's because there's really nothing wrong with dinner and a movie.
>>
>>16711795
okcupid is a huge waste of time. use tinder instead.

if you MUST be on okcupid, just try to keep it brief, honest, and have a sense of humor.
>>
>>16711865
This is a weird grey area if you're dating one another. I'd prefer it if someone I was dating wasn't reading my texts and shit. And I make a point to keep my phone pretty close to me when I'm on it so it's harder for others to read what I'm doing.

If it's really bothering you, I'd say something sooner than later. Maintaining privacy is important in a relationship, even if you trust one another. If she doesn't trust you, then she should say something about it, not read your texts over your shoulder.
>>
>>16711874
It sucks, but I find that most girls don't initiate contact with guys, even if they're attracted to them.

The burden's going to be on you to say something first, but if they don't respond back to the first couple of messages, move on. They're not interested.

P.S. Say something that requires a fucking response, for god sakes. Not "hey". Ask a question.
>>
>>16712019
Glad this got solved.

People have sex, dude. Get over it.
>>
>>16712107
How long were you with your ex for, and was she your first girlfriend? Was she especially more attractive than your current girlfriend?

If she was your first girlfriend, then that means it was the first person you were having consistent sex with, so of course that's more exciting.

But it could always just be that you're not as attracted to your current girlfriend.
>>
>>16711682
doesn't matter? but some girls are really into cars so idk
>>
>>16712142
You gotta make yourself busy with something else. Often work, or sleeping with someone.

Redirect that energy elsewhere.
>>
>>16712400
Eh, it varies person to person.
>>
>>16712470
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>16712622
Not at all. I'd never want to live with anyone I don't at least know through friends.
>>
>>16712637
Something benign that accepts her choice and makes it seem like it's not a big deal to you (whether it is or not).

It WILL be a little weird continuing to be friends, though, unless I genuinely don't give a fuck that she rejected me (which, believe it or not, is totally possible).
>>
>>16712470
ive wondered this. i think its because it gets stretched out all the time, like if you think about a balloon they are a much darker tone when the air escapes and they shrink
>>
>>16712773
I mean, if you also actually LIKE her (have fun with her, are attracted to her, etc.), then sure. Don't tie yourself to someone just because they like the same shit as you.

I actually tend to be more attracted to people who have different tastes than me. It's less boring that way.
>>
>>16715801
this

it's only really different when soft tho, and the head just has a thin skin hence why it's colored by blood
>>
>>16713350
Unless you already have a text relationship with her, I'd wait to offer condolences in person. Otherwise, feel free to text her something like "hey, I'm sorry I heard about it through our manager, but I just heard that your mother died. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I wish the best for you and your family." etc etc etc
>>
>>16714191
She's not interested in the idea of ACTUALLY dating you, just realized this, and doesn't have the courage to do anything about it.

Try asking for a response once. If you don't hear back, don't bother ever talking to her again.
>>
>>16714415
If it's hurting you to be friends with her and you don't want a relationship with her, then stop hanging out with her so much. Go develop feelings for someone else.
>>
>>16714526
Unless he's telling you that your behavior is making him uncomfortable/he needs more, than you're not doing anything wrong. Enjoy it.
>>
>>16715814
Pretty much what I've resolved to do tomorrow when I get up and I'm not full of vodka.

Looked back over the message I'd sent and it kinda made me look disinterested which probably needs to be cleared up, it was worded a bit awkwardly now that I look at it.

I basically said I'm not interested in pursuing online relationships unless it's under the understanding that the distance angle be terminated as quickly as is feasible to, without that operative second part of the sentence there being clearly explained.

Long story short, I'm a dingus.
>>
>>16714915
m
depends on who i'm with. some people are shitty at kissing. if they use too much tongue/are a sloppy kisser, then i try to back off and not really use tongue. and if i can tell the girl i'm with isn't into using tongue, i hold back there as well.

tongue is for when 1) both people know how to french kiss while making out, and 2) you find yourselves in the mood to be a little more aggressive while making out.
>>
>>16715083
there are a lot of reasons people blush.

i used to blush all the time, and it didn't particularly mean anything.
>>
>>16715168
HAHAHAHAHA.

wow, this is some shitty advice.
>>
>>16715140
be a fucking decent person with a backbone and just fucking tell her when you're in a bad mood and don't want to talk. "sorry, can you be quiet for a while/while we're in traffic/while we're [wherever you are]. i'm really not in the mood to talk right now."

then apologize after you're ready to talk again and offer a reason for why you didn't want her to say anything. "traffic puts me in a bad mood", "waiting on stuff puts me in a bad mood", etc.

be fucking direct, or else she's just going to think you're an asshole and not know why.
>>
>>16715179
is she the one who called things off? if that's the case, you shouldn't expect--or even want--to be in a relationship with her again. she had reasons for breaking up with you, and unless either of you have changed drastically (doubtful), getting back together is a bad idea.
>>
>>16715408
She might have anxiety or depression issues, but she also might just genuinely like being on her own/is an introvert.

Introverts exist.
>>
>>16715750
I don't know about you, but out of every first date I've ever had, none of the successful ones involved seeing a movie. The best first dates I've had all involved just going for a walk or a drink or something.
>>
>>16714618
>some people prefer their partners to have mutilated genitals
Good goys
>>
>>16715879
I know /v/ has fights about this, but seriously: would it weird a girl out if a guy was circumcised?
>>
>>16713280
With violence and cursing.
>>
>>16712622
I can keep you in my basement. Hopefully you're white and cute.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.