[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're married for a couple of years >relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>you're married for a couple of years
>relationship between wife getting cold
>forgot computer at work
>use wife's laptop
>get curious and open her history
>see this
advice?
>>
Call my lawyer and start protecting my assets.
Don't mention anything till I get it all sorted.
Maybe even try get a friend to try fuck her and get it all recorded to use as evidence of infidelity.
>>
>>16711203
Talk to her about it. You guys probably aren't communicating enough.
>>
>>16711212
Wont change her mind though.
If shes looking for a way out shes not looking to fix the problem.
>>
>>16711224
Unstuck could mean just getting out of a rut, right? Read the article. Does it talk about leaving?
>>
>>16711203
Your wife feels the same way as you do, I think you're just worrying too much. You two need to communicate more, you need to discuss what you've seen and tell her that you're feeling similar. Be honest, and if the love is still there, then it's worth working on. Phases like this happen in any relationship or marriage. It could happen in the first two months, or you could start feeling cold a couple years down the line, but what matters is that you've picked up on it, and you can now work toward things changing.
>>
>>16711211
>>16711224
easy now yall. someone needs to read the article first. it could be about seeing the brighter shit in a marriage for all yall know. dont just go straight to assuming shes trying to leave you
>>
>>16711224
Lets break it down since you want to be a faggot about it

"How to get Unstuck in an unhappy mariage in 10 steps (Guide to happiness) "
Doesn't imply staying does it?

"How to get unstuck", unstuck as in you need to get out of a situation. Eg marriage.
The picture is a WOMAN on he OWN.
So yeah I think its implying get out of the marriage.

if you need me to go into further detail, just whine more like a bitch.
>>
>>16711244
It doesn't say, "10 easy steps to a quick and painless divorce"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendy-atterberry/how-to-get-unstuck-in-an-_b_5668359.html

It says, in so many words, "You're unhappy in your marriage: What should you do now?"
>>
>>16711241
This. Also femanon here. I click on shit like this all the time even if it doesn't apply to me. I fall for the click bait. Maybe your wife does too
>>
>>16711252
Where did I say
"10 easy steps to a quick and painless divorce"

I said if shes looking at things like this shes after a way out. If she wanted to fix it she would of already started to "try" fix it.
>>
>>16711203
she cares about fixing your relationship, so do you i hope. that's a good thing. the problem is you're not open to communicate about this or enough shit. that's why it got here. always be open and honest with everyone. thank god it wasn't how to end an unhappy marriage
>>
>>16711270
She's a born introvert/coward just like OP. Discussing this isn't as easy as you make it seem.

>I'd really love to talk to him about this, but what if he goes ballistic?

>Argh, I wish I could just explain how I'm feeling!

>What do other people do in this situation?

>I'm really unhappy right now, but I'd hate to tell him that.
>>
>>16711270
Maybe she is trying, but just doesn't know where to start. If you're really this upset by it, talk to her about it. Why do you expect her to talk if you wont?
>>
>>16711289
if your wife cant even discuss important matters like your marriage then divorce sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>16711264
have you seen the south park advertisement episode? i bet you'd love it like i did
>>
>>16711301
Why should the male initiate the conversation? If she feels stuck she should be the one to bring the problems out.
If OP doesn't notice a problem then how is he meant to respond to seeing something like this in her history?

No self respecting male would be like

>oh honey I saw you were googling to to get unstuck in our marriage
>would you like to present me with your problems that I haven't seen since I work 50+ hours a week to pay for your lifestyle?

No hes going to assume the worst and prepare himself.
>>
>>16711305
he hasn't either though. sometimes things just get out of hand and a mm of distance turns to a cm, then to a meter, etc. i'd try fixing shit and making sure that distance doesn't increase ever again. people take that shit for granted, or don't want to say something once about something small and then it becomes a very slippery slope
>>
>>16711319
oh come on. If Op is just chilling out one day in his home with his wife and he sees this but he has no issues with the relationship why is it his responsibility to START the fixing process.

All of you faggots saying you need to fix the problem that you didn't know existed is what makes these women do this shit. You cant just drop your world that you have been making so she can live a nice lifestyle because YOU love her and give into to their made up issue in their head.
>>
>>16711331
why do people keep coming from this angle? OP's second line said relationship between wife getting cold.... he felt it too
>>
>>16711203
Did anyone read the actual article, it seems highly relevant:

>1. Talk to your spouse about your feelings, taking responsibility where you can and avoiding putting the blame entirely on him or her.

>2. Express your needs clearly ("I need more time with you." "I need more support and help with household chores and child-rearing." "I need you to listen to me more." "I need you to touch me and be affectionate.")

>3. Express the seriousness of the issues and potential consequences if your needs aren't met.

>4. Ask what your partner's needs are and what he or she has been feeling about your marriage.

>5. Consider couples counseling.

>6. Consider a trial separation.

>7. In you are being abused in any way, follow these tips.

>8. Call in your support. Confide in trusted confidantes, like a best friend or a parent or sibling, and ask for whatever support you need to help get through this period, whether it's a temporary place to stay, babysitting help, temporary financial support, help finding a job, or just a shoulder to cry on.

>9. Decide how much longer you're willing to be unhappy before you accept that it's time to MOA (move on already), and then find a divorce attorney and start the process of ending your marriage.

>10. Remember that every relationship has ups and downs and that you are not alone in your feelings. Remember that, if your marriage ends, you are not a failure. Remember that, even if you have children, your marriage is between you and your spouse and, if you can't be happy in it no matter how hard you try, it is better to be happy apart.
>>
>>16711203
OP is probably over-analyzing, could just be random click-bait.

If she did search out this article, then it means she's not given up yet and is still willing to try but just doesn't know how. That's why she searched it, this isn't the end-times.

OP all you have to do is bring the spark back. Do romantic things, little things help, make her feel loved and that the marriage is worth it. Communicate with her if you have concerns and how you might solve them.
>>
>>16711226
>>16711203
Article talks about fixing the marriage, trying to make it work rather than leaving. If anything this is a good thing you dolt.
>>
>>16711244
You make too many silly assumptions in a marriage that you don't even know anything about. You know neither their personalities nor their characters. Think responsibly next time.

OP, why don't you just ask her? Try to fix it before you give up so easily. Talk to her!
So to answer your question, I would confront my partner, if I were in your position.
If her unhappiness surprises you, then you don't communicate well enough.

Can you give us a background of your marriage?
>>
Well she's making an effort to do something about it, unlike you who's just whining.
>>
>>16711203

Without reading everyone else's bullshit "break up with her" advice, I recommend staying with her. Just start fucking her brains out. Make her forget other men even exist. You will win.
>>
>advice?

1: Start getting ridiculously fit RIGHT FUCKING NOW. You will need it for the other things, so just fucking do it. Do this on even days and jogging on odd days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boe4TrKXi6I

2: You need to be noticed, sexually. I'm not saying cheat on your wife, just be ready to cheat on your wife on a second's notice. This is called dread game, and it shows her she has something to lose rather than just everything to gain by filing for jackpot divorce. Chat people up and build the biggest network of casual friends humanly possible.

3: If your wife complains about other women noticing you, offer to take her someplace nice over vacation (or at least a 3day weekend) and call it the date of your life. FHRITP to remind her why marriage is not all bad.

Be a star, not a footstool. All the footstooling in the world will still get you divorced because it's not manly.
>>
>drinking the marriage Kool Aid
>any year ever
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.