[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ride the local monorail without snapping at the damned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 14525700038.jpg (46KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
14525700038.jpg
46KB, 330x357px
How do I ride the local monorail without snapping at the damned Chinese that won't speak English?
This shit grows old really quickly.
>>
>>16711193
Nihao
Are you upset you can't understand what they're saying?
Do you feel like your country's culture is being raped because they are speaking chinese?
Do the sounds just grate on your ears?
Describe why this makes you mad and maybe more like can be shed on this issue
>>
File: 1445560378483.gif (1MB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445560378483.gif
1MB, 249x249px
>>16711567
Goddamn rice niggers won't speak fucking English so now I hate the Boomers that let this shit go on for so long. I go to school in Vancouver and I don't even bother talking to other students because it's the most self segregated place on Earth. Pierre Trudeau go to Hell.

Sorry for being such a douch.
>>
>>16711567
Sorry for ranting.
>>
File: 27forum.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
27forum.png
35KB, 700x700px
this surprises me that they are talking so loudly.. because here in Taiwan the locals shut the fuck up and barely talk on the buses and subways. Its fanfuckingtastic! I think you are dealing with that tourist mainlander pieces of shit... they are the goddamn worst. Let me guess, they occassionally spit, and if they are really old they push everyone out of the way to get on.
Fuck them... be aggressive and yell at them.
>>
>>16711631
Yeah they're msinlanders.
>>
where's the sign that says english only? i don't see the problem here, with them that is. i do see a big problem with you though. sorry anon but it's something you have to overcome, not them
>>
>>16711583
I live in Vancouver too, the Chinese are part of the city, deal with it. Learn a few phrases, it goes a long way. You'd be wise to adapt.
Chinese arent here because of Trudeau or the boomers. The people who are, are long dead.

ITS CALLED THE TRAIN OF THE SKY
>>
>>16711711
Ugh this goddamn city.. Sometimes.
>>
>>16711725
Do something about then You're literally mad about people speaking their language.
>>
>>16711631
Right no one likes the mainlander tourists anyway, they're rude as shit, even in France. And that's coming from an asian
>>
play music in headphones and just smile, wave, and walk past. ignorance can be bliss
>>
File: 41.jpg (137KB, 402x659px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
137KB, 402x659px
here is some mandarin that will get them the fuck out of your way in my best pinyi I can:
See-yea--gaw--ee- sha" - Excuse me, one second!

or just " See-yea--gaw" - Excuse me

or "boo-tway" - dont push!

"Beatsway!" - be quiet!
"onn-sing" - Shut up!

this stuff improved my life allot in Taipei.
>>
did u no china is like the majority of the world lol
>>
>>16711911
Then they can stay in China. Goddamn chinks.
>>
Start by not being such a cunt
>>
>>16711924
No.
>>
>>16711920
And you can go back to Germany or Poland or wherever your goddamn cracker grandparents came from.
>>
>>16711928
United Kingdom; you yellow clone.
>>
most useful chinese phrase: sha bie, guaranteed to get them out of your way. just scream that at them as they chatter over each like macaques

remember, mainlanders are literal scum, though slightly better than cucks like this limpdick >>16711711. hed rather u just disappear and stop being so uncultural, fkn white male shitlord
>>
I live in Sydney, close to the insanely infested suburb Chatswood. It's by far the most disgusting place in this country. 9/10 is mainland and noisy and rude as fuck
>>
>>16711928
FOOKING NON CHINESE WHY YOU SO NON CHINESE NON CHINESE FUCKING NON CHINESE YAO PING ZHE HWHO *Crashes Car* *Shits in Garbage can* Jesus fuck how I hate you dirty useless subhumans.
>>
>>16711934
They're like fucking insects.
>>
File: cn.gif (57KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cn.gif
57KB, 499x499px
>>16711928
duh herro
[Shits in public]
sum ting wong here
[Cooks in gutter oil]
me bic boi
[Falls into escalator]
oldest culture yeah!
[Industrial disaster]
liu4 on9 555
[Murders daughter]
>>
Remember this resentment next time you're in /pol/, rather than posting the same old anti-anglo cuckthreads with every waking minute of your half-welsh lives.
>>
Lol my boyfriend is mainland Chinese and I even tell him how rude his people can be and he agrees with me. Since I work casually in retail I deal with them as customers and I usually want to smack my face into a wall when they start yelling for discounts and shit.
>>
File: 1449879526400.jpg (177KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1449879526400.jpg
177KB, 800x820px
>>
>>16711193
Not OP but I got so annoyed at a couple of Chinese speaking Chinese that I shouted "Hey! You're in the USA now. Speak Spanish!"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.