[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a celebrity, and no I will not name myself here. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: it's my time.jpg (413KB, 1275x716px) Image search: [Google]
it's my time.jpg
413KB, 1275x716px
I'm a celebrity, and no I will not name myself here. I'm tired of this lifestyle. I just want to give up all my life's earnings, and go into hiding and fade out of popularity.
>>
donate your money, move to another country and live in the country side.

What do you even need advice for?
>>
>>16708043
I haven't been in the limelight my entire life. I remember thinking how much I would hate it, but it happened to me, and I just need to know how to acclimate back to being a normal person.
>>
>>16708049
I mustn't reveal anymore, for it would betray my anonymity.
>>
>>16708049
it's not difficult, if you learned it once you can learn it again.
People who are literally retarded can learn how, so I'm sure you can as well.

Is there any specific thing you're worried about? Like driving a car, shopping for yourself, cleaning your house?
>>
>>16708053
Nice try Donald trump, we know it's u.
>>
>>16708058
I'm just worried of being noticed in any capacity. It's not who I am. People build up these infatuations with what they see in videos, what they see/hear from miles away, and not the humanity of someone.

I want to live a run of the mill person type of life, having a house that looks lived in, not too messy, not extremely clean, people that just wanna come over and hang out and talk because I'm fun to be with, not to just bribe me.
>>
>>16708063
As I said- move to another country and do your thing.
The more rural you get, the less people will recognize you
>>
Opinions change. Stop going public for a while, take a vacation, go somewhere quiet. Maybe go to another country where you are less well known. Change your lifestyle, then after a while return to this and think about it. If you put some distance between you and your current lifestyle, you will get a much more clear perspective of what you want and what not.
>>
well what kind of celebrity are you? it'd make sense that all you really have to do is avoid doing what made you famous for a year and let the fame die down.
>>
>>16708077
I'm extremely well known. A household name. Not something you can forget so easily.
>>
>>16708082
Which sector?
>>
>>16708082
All over the world?
There must be some place you are not well known, and if you still have the contacts you can return if you change your mind.
>>
>>16708088
I've said too much.
>>16708086
In the western world, and maybe even quite well in Asia too
>>
>>16708082
Ok Taylor Swift
>>
this is the worst bait I've seen all night.

Go the fuck to bed, you have school tomorrow
>>
>>16708091
As the other anon said, go rural and stop whatever you're doing now and gives you publicity. Nowdays everyone looks for novelty. Most stars are stars for a few years then the fame dies down even if they don't want to. You could exploit this.
>>
do what David Bowie did and fake your death
>>
>>16708111
move in with 2pac
>>
Idk how much cash you have but if a lot, buy some estate away from population and have a family there. Most CEOs who want to escape publicity do this.
>>
Look op world road trip is the only way.

Shop around and get paper work cleared

You got dish so you chill in style and travel dye your hair wear some big ol sun glasses

Travel the U.S. Travel around the euros all kinds of places.

Find a place and chill.fame dies out if you stay way from the lime light for a bit.

Have fun do mushies
>>
do it like rick moranis or audrey hepburn. they slowly faded out of the business, devoted most of their time to their family. why not be honest about it? make it public. get kids. buy a castle in the eprovence and life a secluded simple life. or come to switzerland. people here don't bother celebs. and paparazzis are rather reserved too. we value privacy very highly.
>>
File: lalala.jpg (336KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lalala.jpg
336KB, 2048x1536px
I own a large mansion in some French town that's just north of 300 inhabitants.

It's for sale, and I guarantee that nobody will know you there.

Pic related.
>>
>>16708131
this anon. this is what you want to go for. in europ people are very private. nobody will care or bother you. just make sure to keep it all down.
>>
I assume you have PR people and shit who manipulate your public image, they could probably help you step down in a way that will make it more likely for the public to forget about you.

But you can't escape Harvest, Miley. At best, you might be able to pass the buck to Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>16708145
yeah, wait till somebody fuck up majorly to make your escape. nobody will bother and by the time things have cooled down they have forgotten to think about you already.
>>
worse case, you could kill yourself - but unfortunately you'll just be remembered as something like a cliche, the classic sad case hollywood limelight star that tragically ended it

OR

just put an end to your public image/persona. fade out intentionally. cut all your ties and relations that keep you enslaved to false beliefs and false realities. stop fantasizing about wanting to live normally and just do it. take a break from your field of work. become a complete outsider until people forget about you - that way you'll see who genuinely cares about you anyway. anyway, this thread is probably a troll... but either way this serious advice
>>
>>16708149

Now's a good time actually, everyone's sad about Bowie and Rickman and pissed off at JLaw, strike while the iron's hot!
>>
>>16708177
it's probably jlaw.
>>
Look, Taylor, as you may know, having too much presence on the media (Lady Gaga, Madonna) can lead the people to fed up of you.
Being too open minded and explicit with your words (Sinnead O'Connor, Azalea Banks) can push you away from the industry and give certain image to the public it won't be easy to forget. Those are two of the many examples you already know, but i can't tell someone from the business how it actually works.
Just think about it: do you REALLY want to disappear? If you do it for a short time, no problem, but being away for a long time (Lily Allen, every single girlband/boyband) won't bring you success when you come back.
What happened with Mel from the Spice Girls? And what about Cher?

Take care, Tay.
>>
>>16708038

You're not as famous as you think you are.
>>
File: 1445817589893.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445817589893.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>16708038
>use all of your money to buy land innawoods/innadesert
>lurk /k/
>set up a fancy range and hangout spot
>nuggetfest here every year
>/k/ommandos love you
>build a tight community of people who love to hang and love to shoot
>enjoy your new offgrid lifestyle

Also
>posted signs around property that says "NO TRESSPASSERS NO PAPPERAZI INTRUDERS WILL BE SHOT"
>they leave you the fuck alone in fear of death
>>
>>16708272
But in all seriousness OP if you started a new life in a very specific niche, those in that niche wouldn't pay attention to you anymore.
Those in the niche will see you as a leader and you could achieve great things here.
>>
>>16708276
*those that arent in the niche
>>
>>16708091
Move to Africa. Cape town?
>>
>>16708038
I love you Taylor Swift!
>>
>>16708177
Why are we pissed at j-law what did i miss
>>
>>16708038
I bet this is bait
>>
>>16708038
I'm just curious OP what are you famous for?
Music? Why would you want to give up music? I mean I guess I would understand if you werent passionate about it anymore

Acting? Its pretty easy to fade into the shadows as an actor just stop for a while and people will forget.
>>
>>16708307

She was rude to an ESL reporter at the Golden Globes.
>>
>>16708063
We always want what we dont have. One's life can be hell or heaven.
Being celebrity should be an honor and remind people of the joys of life, sacrificing a bit of your own. Since you have an impact on people's lives- use that power.
>>
File: 1440084889082.jpg (398KB, 1166x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1440084889082.jpg
398KB, 1166x1304px
JUST BE YOURSELF ANY GIRL WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU, ITS EASY FOR ME, PIC RELATED.
>>
>>16708038
If ur giving up some earnings, can u send some to my paypall? :3
>>
If you're giving away your earnings, I could use them.
>>
>>16708038
you have an over-inflated opinion of your own importance and can easily drop out should you choose. 6 months and no one would miss you if you could handle that.
>>
[email protected]

Let's discuss on giving up your life's earnings.
>>
>>16708038
Instead of giving up your life's earnings, put some in a trust fund or savings account or investment account or whatever for yourself, invest some, save some, and go into hiding and fade out of popularity.

Otherwise you'll run out of money at some point and it'll be embarrassing to look for a job. It'll be good to have some bumper money during the adjustment to living relatively frugally and not having insane money come in all the time.

Then when you've figured out what you want to do with your life and how much money it'll cost you for the decades that will span the rest of your life + extra in case you get a medical condition or whatever, donate some money and adjust to a quieter life.

If you're worried about being noticed, move abroad or somewhere where the media scene is a bit different. After a year or two out of the limelight you'll fade into relative obscurity. Just don't get yourself in the headlines by doing stupid shit, stay out of the socialite parties etc, live somewhere where the entertainment industry is nonexistent.

It doesn't matter if you're noticed. Just be quiet and non-exciting. Instead of grand escapes just move somewhere and don't do anything noteworthy or dramatic, don't try to run away or hide so that it'll be a chase, just "work on some project" endlessly and be average and boring. Groceries and such.

Also, while you might think you're "internationally known" unless you're literally Justin Bieber people in the street don't always care. Different countries have their own socialite celebrities and people aren't expecting to run into big celebs outside Hollywood. It may look like you're recognised everywhere you go, but again, if you just live boringly for a year and don't dress up glamorously, people will lose interest surprisingly fast.
>>
Don't be selfish. You're here to provide for the masses, nothing else. People who are in the limelight think they are superior to the plebs when in fact they are enslaved by them. Sure you have money, but you're only here to provide for us. That's it. So man up, and provide.
>>
I love you a lot Taylor Swift.

You're on my mind probably every day.

;_; Don't leave me. Then I'll be all alone.
>>
>>16708038
I don't think anyone here has explicitly suggested that you change your name. But you should probably change your name.
>>
jonah hill you fat fuck, you got some nerve to show your face around these parts after what you did last time
>>
File: to be honesto.jpg (38KB, 485x325px) Image search: [Google]
to be honesto.jpg
38KB, 485x325px
If you're as well known as you claim, then hiding out for a while can backfire.

I think it's safe to assume you have money (which is why I don't understand why you're here, but let's play this game ) so you can buy and icognito wardrobe. Make-up, or lack thereof can make a huge impact on a person's looks. Couple that with clothig they won't usually where and you're good.

Also get a new haircut. Your current one us gay.
>>
It's Taylor Swift
>>
>>16708951
Nah, it's jlaw.
>>
>>16708038
>Celebrity
>Most likely a mildly popular podcast host or streamer
Fuck off.
>>
>>16708038
move somewhere where people dont give a fuck about whatever it is you do
>>
Harry, is that you? Get off the coke bruh.
>>
>>16708038
Right. So you have money but don't know how to make it last? Because I could live on just the interest of a few million easily. Low millions.

You think you can't just fade into obscurity? Go away for 2 years and don't attention whore and you'll be completely forgotten.

Or could it be you're nobody like the rest of us and are just trolling out of boredom?
>>
>>16708567
Fuck off, dude, people work to live and if they decide they don't like their job they can quit it.

The same applies to celebrities. It's just a job, not slavery.
>>
>>16708053
Are you David Bowie? Did you faked your death so you could live as a normie?
>>
>>16708038

> Get plastic surgery
> Move to one of those small Commonwealth islands in the middle of the Pacific
> Live a quiet life
>>
>>16708038

You should definitely give your life's earnings to me, OP. I'd happily keep that secret from everyone but the tax collectors (necessarily).

Also, I'd then be quite willing to be your best bud, for obvious reasons. I'm not a very remarkable individual and I don't have any remarkable friends. Accordingly, nobody gives a fuck about me. I can show you the ropes.
>>
>>16708263
> pointless comment from randomly bitter person
>>
There are plenty of celebs that maintain a semblance of a private life. Robert Redford, for instance. Just don't attend all the galas, etc, don't associate with other celebs, don't do the kardashian type crap. Didn't you have friends before you became famous? Why aren't those people in your life any more?
>>
>>16708038
what's stopping you OP? live your life, do what makes you happy
>>
>>16709908
I wish that was true anon ;-; The pain is too great
>>
>>16708038
Donate some of those earnings to a person raising a child and bordering on broke, debt, and living check to check. Just enough to cover bills. I know if someone did that for me, that would be life changing. And being a run of the mill person is about doing what you can for those you can.
>>
Allright, this is official tailor swift begging thread, do we all agree?
>>
Okay...
>>
>>16708038
Pretty simple solutions. Stop making public appearances, move out to the sticks, and keep to yourself out there. As long as you're not George Clooney chances of people recognizing you are low.
>>
>>16710058
>Didn't you have friends before you became famous? Why aren't those people in your life any more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOiVYbWJDOA
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.