[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 31
File: logo.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
logo.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Who is Brandon/Female Brandon?
A shitposter who's convinced he's ugly. He keeps posting his picture to ask if he's ugly and to ask for dating advice, only to rebut or ignore any responses he gets. Female Brandon is a girl who pulls the same shit.

>Frog
Also piss off.

Old thread >>16703311
>>
File: d823.png (488 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d823.png
488 KB, 800x1020
My gf broke up with me 2 days after she talked to her parents about her sexual assault. The confession was very traumatic for her, aand she associates me with it. I've left her alone for the past week, but should I do to get her back?
>>
>be me
>virgin
>in love with girl
>shes slept around a bit
>he amazing loving sex
>suddenly feel dirty and disgusted with her past
>break up
>start sleeping around
>she wants to get back together
Women should I do it. We were like in love but I couldnt get over it so I ended it. She really wants to get back together but I feel like thats not something easily done. Theres a lot more to the story but basically if shes willing to try then so am I. Do you think she really wants to get back together and give it a genuine try or is this just going to turn into hatred later.
>>
Gonna break up with my girl just because I'm not feeling it anymore. To her it'll come as a big shock as I've kept my inner turmoil about this. How do I deal with her reaction?
>>
>>16706502
You gotta get past her past. if she is coming to you wanting to make it work then there is probably something there and you should give it a go, just focus on what you want from the present and the future. You will be much more happier
>>
>>16706525
>just focus on what you want from the present and the future.
That was kind of the problem. I couldnt have what I wanted because of her past. Ive been sleeping around to try to break the illusion in my mind that sex is meaningful but its obvious that Im still hurting. Furthermore this has thrown her into a fit but she really wants to work things out. Im just not sure if shes caught up in the moment.
>>
>>16706502
>listening to women about previous slutty behavior
All women will say it doesn't matter. I can't give you advice on this other than if she seems worth it and you can get past it, go for it, but just know all women are gonna say slutty behavior is no biggy.
>>
I also have this problem, please help: >>16706507

I have additional complications too...
1. She thinks I'm the greatest thing that's ever happened to her.
2. Most people I've introduced her to over the past year (friends, family...) like her more than they like me.

There's no way I can come out of it not looking like the hugest asshole ever...
>>
>>16706567
Yo what's her deal? Why'd you decide to end it, she sounds great.
>>
>>16706567
Me too exactly. Also we're in the same group of friends.

I'm just not in love anymore, and as shitty as it sounds I want to be single again. It's more me than her, but I still care about her as a person so do not want to hurt her
>>
>>16706569
She is great, but we both have very opposite personalities... I'm introverted and she's very extroverted. In public, we look good together, but in my mind I just want her to stop talking for a few minutes... Almost a year of hearing everything about her life has just worn me down. I'm now more tired than relaxed after weekends because that's when we spend the most time together.

Yes, I've mentioned to her that we need to slow down and just relax more, and she says she gets it, but nothing changes.

>>16706588
Kinda the same for me too. She's become pretty good friends with my friends, and my friends' girlfriends.

And yeah, for the longest while I always looked forward to seeing her, but lately I feel like I have to psych myself up to her level, and I just don't have the energy anymore. We just operate at different tempos, and the gap is too wide.
>>
>like girl for a while
>eventually ask her out
>she says yes
>cancels right before
>kind of avoid seeing her mostly cuz I feel I'd make her uncomfortable or something
>months pass and she runs into my friend and asks about me
Now I'm thinking about trying to start talking to her, not sure how and or if I should. Or was this insignificant and I just keep going on about my life?
>>
>>16706603
Mine isn't too extraverted, but I define tell feel drained after seeing her. I've started to dread spending time with her. I've also realized the only reason I haven't broke up with her is because I don't want to go through a break up.

Talking this out has really helped. I'm gonna just be as kind as possible and let her deal with it how she can. Bro I recc you do it too, your S.O. should energize yku, not drain you.
>>
Women often tell me I remind them of their father and similar stuff.

I guess there are worse things you can be called but it's not really who I'm trying to be. What kind of traits would even inspire a woman to say something like that?
>>
>>16706667
My Chad friend told me to start acting more fatherly to girls as it's actually an attractive quality. Just taking care of shit like you're supposed to, being authoritive and slightly protective. I think he comes off as condescending but girls seem to eat it up. I don't really follow his thing except maybe I'm just more decisive and stuff but it works for him.
>>
>>16706689
it works for him because anything works for him because he's Chad, it doesn't matter what he does.
>>
>>16706699
This. Any actions taken by a chad is the right one.
>>
Girls

Where can guys go to meet you? Don't say anywhere, because I know that's not true. Where do you go where you'd hope guys will come up and talk to you?
>>
>>16706732
>Don't say anywhere, because I know that's not true.
But it is.

>Where do you go where you'd hope guys will come up and talk to you?
Nowhere apart from obvious places like clubs and bars. I don't go to school or work or shopping or generally out in public to get hit on.
>>
>>16706738

you all sure don't seem very open when you are buying groceries at the store..
>>
>>16706459
I'VE BEEN IN NAM!
>>
How do I get over a crush
>>
File: 01Tjtvvd9lk.jpg (335 KB, 1468x1468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01Tjtvvd9lk.jpg
335 KB, 1468x1468
What I want in a woman: No attention whoring. Independant thinker. Knows when to shut up. Stays in shape. No armpit hair.

Is this unrealistic? Should I bother with women at all? I'm a loner, big time. People annoy me as a general rule. (And this fucker wants a GF. LOL.)

If realistic, where to meet such ladies?

>No I don't want a submissive waifu if that's what you are thinking
>Remember, no hair.
>>
>>16706459
Stop asking this question.

>>16706502
Do what you want. We don't know her.

>>16706507
Get to the point and get out.

>>16706567
Not your friends' business why you broke up. If they think you're an asshole for trying to be happy, you should rethink who you hang around.

>>16706619
If she asked about you then that's a pretty good sign you should go for it.

>>16706667
That's not a bad thing, usually.

>>16706732
Don't fucking think you're above the OP answers just because you made your own post to ask. The answers there are the general consensus.

>>16706966
Space.
>>
>>16706977
You'll be hard pressed to find a girl that doesn't attention whore, much less a girl with a brain that will accept you demanding things of her.

>where to meet such ladies?
It's not like all the girls with these traits hang out in the same place, use your fucking brain.
>>
>>16706179

Seems like could cause problems.
>>
>>16706977
You have to be a 10/10 or really rich if you want such things from a girl.
>>
>>16707036

Yep. Rich.

But once your rich, it isn't expensive. You'll meet girls that will let you do whatever you want to them for a fancy dinner, girls that will take off their panties, piss on them, and eat it for the promise of 50 bucks and a free ride
>>
i cant be the only one.

GUISE:
do you hook your thumb underneath your balls and apply pressure to evacuate the remaining piss when urinating like i do?

GRILLS:
(see above) Is there such a technique for you?
>>
>>16707074
No, as uncomfortable and disturbing as that sounds it does sound useful. I will try it next time.
>>
>>16707036
Funny how that works when I only ask for the standards I set for myself.. insert sad violin here.

>>16706996
>It's not like all the girls with these traits hang out in the same place
There's gotta be a general theme here. Uni can't be it at least..
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 720x1280
Question for both:

Me and this girl have been talking seriously since late last month. I've recently learned through one of her friends that she hooked up a guy just this past weekend, but she called crying to her saying that she feels so bad for doing it. The girl hasn't actually told me this herself but the friend says she plans on confessing.

I don't get girls very often (or at all, actually) and i believe in second chances, so I've already forgiven her. I get that people make mistakes and such. But now, she has texted me saying that she needs just 2 weeks to figure things out but "definetely" wants to start hanging out more and have us get to know each other. I told her that's fine with me and I understand.

I don't know what to do right now, since she thinks that I don't know what happened but I do. I see myself dating this girl down the road. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16707167
You weren't dating her, get over it. If she wanted you at all she would have hooked up with you, not Joe blow. You're her beta bitch
>>
I know this is frowned upon as implied by OP, but I would like to get your opinion on this level of "bad" teeth, as a guy. I notice people looking at my teeth when I talk to them all the time. Do they really make such a bad first impression? What do you think?

Might also help that I'm from Europe and as the stereotype goes... ahh this is all so superficial and silly. If a girl had pic related I couldn't care less. And I'm honestly not even insecure about them. Just curious, after all this time and lack of success with girls..
>>
>>16707179
How? She's obviously regretful about the whole thing but still idk.
>>
>>16707167
You made your own thread, got advice that you didn't like, and so you came here?

>>16707188
I don't prefer perfectly straight teeth, but I'm sure I'm not the norm. You're only making a bad impression if you have something stuck in your teeth.
>>
So after 2 months of not talking or seeing each other my ex sent me a message again. The trigger was that I didn't send her a message on her birthday. Now after seeing (just on 2 occasions) and talking to each other for 4/5 days, I really don't know if she wants to be back or just be friends. Her actions kinda seem to send mixed signal. But maybe I got to excited and tried to make more encounters. And she says she just wants to be friends like we were before but not something else. Should I jump ship and her tell I don't want any friendship. Or build on the friendship to be something more, like before?
>>
>>16707196
No, i found the advice helpful. Just still asking around.
>>
File: 1452924350801.jpg (24 KB, 212x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452924350801.jpg
24 KB, 212x250
>have a nice apartment
>$900 table, $800 sofa, $900 television, $400 coffee tables, other misc furnishings are also real nice
>don't have a bed, sleep on the sofa because a full bed set is like $1800 and I don't have room for it (bachelor apt)

I had a girl laugh at me on our second date when she saw my apartment. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>16707214
I'd laugh at you too, you fucking autist.

There are a few pieces of mandatory furniture/household necessities.

Toilet. Fridge. Bed.

If you don't have one of these, and worse, you have expensive but useless garbage like costly coffee tables, then you're a fucking idiot. Unacceptable.
>>
>>16707238

What about a double? I can't fit a Queen or King in here, but I can a Twin or Double.
>>
>>16707214
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who the fuck spends $400 on coffee tables before getting a fucking bed. You deserved it
>>
>>16707247
Perfect. Just get something, anything, that's not a couch.
>>
>>16707250

I just moved here, I spent like $6000 on furniture since I came here with nothing.

>$900 kitchen table
>$800 sofa
>$900 television
>$400 coffee table
>$200 chair
>$1,200 fridge
>$1,500 stove
>$300 computer desk

I figured I'd get bed last because the sofa can double as a bed. A full bedroom set is $800 with mattress and box spring together like $1,500. Shit's expensive, yo. If I skipped my fridge or stove and got a bed instead, I'd starve. The sofa is dual purpose for now.
>>
Is it wrong I want to keep how much I make from potential partners?

I make $7200 a month since I own my own company. I work about 15hrs a month. I'm 25 and am in the market to buy a house (cash, no mortgage).

If I was dating someone who was in my position, it would make me feel inadequate. Most girls I go on dates with work retail, not really career women. If a woman said "yeah I make $7200 a month" when I make $2000 a month, I'd feel like a piece of shit. I don't want to make my dates uncomfortable.
>>
>>16707288
You seriously didn't think a bed was important because you had a sofa? You know you could have got everything else cheaper and put money towards a bed, right? You could have done without the coffee table and chair altogether

>>16707303
They're going to have to know at some point. Maybe not at the start (and I think it would be inappropriate for them to know that early), but this isn't something you should hide forever.
>Most girls I go on dates with work retail, not really career women
Then you're always going to earn more than your partner. Are you okay with this?
>>
my girlfriend is really stressed out lately and said that talking to me is annoying her. should i just wait for her to finish her work and let her have some space and then go back to her or should i just let her break up with me?
>>
>>16706988
I keep asking because I never get responses.
>>
File: 1452917592980.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452917592980.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
My boyfriend said in passing that should the "love of his life" ever ask him out, he's dropping me like a hot potato and going to be with her.

I break up with him, right?
>>
>>16707351
You shouldn't even be asking us this
>>
>>16707303
Don't tell them till you go on one free date. If she's happy to be in your company without you spending money then you're onto a winner.
>>
>>16707188
Teeth are very important in human socialization and very important in first impressions. Though with girls it should not be a deal breaker unless they are mutant teeth or you are missing a few or they are black.
Keep good dental hygiene, your breath fresh and fucking smile.

I know a lot of people with shit teeth who try and hide it, it makes them look retarded especially in photos. If it does bother you, there is always braces which are well worth it. I always get complimented on my smile but I had to get them otherwise my guns would explode.
>>
>>16707351

I think that's a little hasty.

I have a childhood female friend. We're best friends. I've always had a crush on her but for fear of ruining our amazing friendship, I was complicit in remaining friends. I have a girlfriend, she has a boyfriend.

I love my girlfriend a lot. I'd love to marry her. But if my friend ever showed romantic interest in me, my life would be much better. I would dump my girlfriend in a heartbeat. It's being with someone I've known since I was born vs. being with someone I've known a couple of years. Compared to my friend, my girlfriend is a relative stranger.
>>
>>16707364
Thats pretty dickish, don't be a fag who settles that is unfair to your gf.
>>
>>16707364
Nothing in your post makes what her boyfriend said okay. Or your whole situation, for that matter. How do you think your girlfriend would feel about being second best? How would you feel about being second best to your girlfriend's male friend? What OP's boyfriend said is not okay, don't even pretend it is.
>>
>>16707351
>>I break up with him, right?
Of course. He basically said you're second best, and he has no real attachment to this relationship.

The fact you had to ask makes me question your self respect.
>>
File: ?.gif (708 KB, 200x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
?.gif
708 KB, 200x233
Guys:

What do you do when you see a random girl that you think is attractive? I went and got coffee with my friend and he said the barista liked me/was checking me out. He's gay so I guess he picks up on this? It seemed like a normal interaction to me.

I was with another friend walking down the street and he said guys were looking at me but it all seemed normal? How do I fix my radar on this?
>>
File: 1402294080287.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402294080287.gif
3 MB, 200x150
Male here, got a question for grills.

Very straight-forward background:

>be 21 year old robot, work in audit in a big 4
>ask a girl out on saturday
>same age, also works in a law firm
>both of us are career-driven
>shit's smooth as fuck, at least in my eyes
>I genuinely had fun, my first date ever
>I take her to a pub even though she said she didn't drink, I think here's where I fucked up
>downed a whole jar of black beer by myself while she was staring and talking
>we leave, she says she had a good time
>fast forward sunday, we didn't speak
>yesterday we barely chatted for more than 5 minutes, conversation dyed out fast
>today we didn't chat
>tomorrow it's unlikely we'll chat

We barely have common interests, should I just give up? Should I even ask her out next weekend? She broke with her boyfriend and they had almost a 2 year relationship because he never had time for her because the guy's a pilot.

Also I don't even have a fucking car, I feel like I'm a fucking dog.
>>
>>16707477
We just stare, if we approached every random cute girl we saw on the street we would be called out for "harassment" or "sexual assault".
>>
>>16707477

Ask for her number.

If the guy is a barista he knew better than to try, which is fine because the guys won't try usually.
>>
>>16707496

reference: >>16707493

See it all works out.
>>
>>16707488
>We barely have common interests
Don't pursue. Why continue to hang out with someone you don't have anything in common with? Stay friendly with her and look for someone you have more in common with. (I'd also recommend not getting drunk on a first date, it's tacky.) Congrats on your first date!
>>
>>16707488
>I take her to a pub even though she said she didn't drink
>downed a whole jar of black beer by myself
this is why you are a robot. At this point honestly telling her you are proverbially kicking yourself for doing that would be the best move. Ask her out again to make up for it. Introduce her to one of your interests see if she could be down with it. Just try once more before giving up if you really had an enjoyable time with her. Also just meet at the place if you don't have a car. It really isn't a be all end all. My boyfriend of 3 years doesn't even have his driver's license. You are going to make it bro.
>>
>>16707493
Is staring usual then? I guess I've got my head in the clouds too much to notice.

>>16707496
>If the guy is a barista he knew better than to try, which is fine because the guys won't try usually.
That is true. It's my friend who is the coffee drinker, so I don't typically go into cafes, so it'd be a one off for the barista. It would be nice to know though, when guys check me out. Nice little ego boost as an older single woman.

>>16707500
Thank you.

>>16707488
I was on this guy's channel today and watched this, you might find it helpful if you feel you're a robot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tl7RUpDfiE
>>
>>16707507
>Don't pursue. Why continue to hang out with someone you don't have anything in common with?
It's my middle-school crush, haven't seen her in like 6 years, also she knows half of my friends because of acquaintances.

I play amateur football, go to the gym and go running, play a fuckton of instruments, read tons of mango and vidya and I'm still an autistic neckbeard. This chick just watches TV and goes to work.
>>
I apologize if this turns out kind of long..pls tell me your gender if you reply so i know who's perspective im getting.
Basically I have a friend who I have feelings for (he knows i love him but we've been staying friends because he doesn't want to go that far with me), but hes told his friends hes trying to make me into a "lil hoe". Hes the only person ive had sex with.. hes tried to make me do shit with his friends and i refused. Hes even asked me to have sex with another guy (which i didnt.) For whatever reason he just really tried to make me into a whore. Hes been a lot nicer lately and hasn't been asking me to do slutty shit anymore.
Then he made posts on twitter today about how he wishes he could have a gf who's never been a whore.
Another tweet was about how it takes him too long to realize what he said was totally wrong (it could possibly be completely unrelated to this).
Why did he try to make me into something he hates? Does he even realize what hes done?? Im scared to bring it up to him because he might turn it into a fight, because he might think Im calling him out when I'm just really curious why he would do that to me. Is he just waiting on someone better/cuter/smarter/ect and having me as his side bitch in the meantime?? Im not trying to sound self centered but that would be really hard for him to come by..
>>
Guys and girls:

My GF has a stalker. I'm abroad and he knows that so he calls her up all the time. When I get back, I finna beat this guy up, but he's a boxer and he might win a fistfight.
You got any tips for me? I thought about stabbing him, but getting into prison ruins my life because I haven't finished college and I can't go to prison just yet.
>>
>>16707488
>fast forward sunday, we didn't speak
>yesterday we barely chatted for more than 5 minutes, conversation dyed out fast
>today we didn't chat
>tomorrow it's unlikely we'll chat

>We barely have common interests, should I just give up?
Sounds like it
>>
>>16707525
I think that if it bothered her that much, she should go to the police. No use in you opening yourself up for criminal charges for a girl who can't use her common sense
>>
>>16707519

Look darling,

The guy's that know you want them have younger girls lined up.

So you're going to have to talk to them and be interesting to get our attention.

The broke 18 year old bus boy might like you, but he's too shy and broke usually to try anything

The broke and ugly 18 year old bus boy knows he has nothing anyone wants, so he just stares
>>
>>16707523
Sounds like a peice of shit. Cut all ties with him. Guy btw
>>
So the question is, after 2 month of nc, my ex gf (she is the on who broke up) says she wants to have the same kind of friendship we had before but just be friends. Should I just tell her I don't want this kind of relationship?
>>
Question for girls so a problem in my life is I have no hobbies well no hobbies that would be considered really hobbies.

In my spare time I play video games, read, browse the internet, watch anime, tv, walk my dog and talk shit with my family.
So there pretty much no girls I can share hobbies or common interests in for the record I do not want a girl who is big into video games or god forbid anime.

Is this a deal breaker? No common interest or hobbies.
I'd like a gf but I have no clue how it works. My idea of having a gf is someone you can trust, love, talk shit, laugh at my shit jokes, cuddle, do random shit, be comfortable around and maybe every so often we will have sex.
But browsing /adv/ and looking at people in general a lot of couples seem to have similar hobbies, taste in things or even met because of those things.
>>
>>16707551
Yes you will seem like a cunt but being friends with your ex never works.
>>
Is there a way to ask out a waitress without making them feel trapped in a corner, or something like that?
>>
>>16707534
what if he does something drastic?
>>
>>16707521
>I play amateur football, go to the gym and go running, play a fuckton of instruments, read tons of mango and vidya and I'm still an autistic neckbeard.
That's awesome. I'd just work with your 'tism so that it's the cute-awkward.

>This chick just watches TV and goes to work.
She sounds a bit dull, so probably best you found out now than months into the relationship.

>>16707523
Femanon here. He sounds like a immature dink. Unless you want to lower yourself to someone's booty call, I personally would remove myself from having to give much of my time to this individual.

>>16707536
>The guy's that know you want them have younger girls lined up.
Say again?
>>
>>16707562

Yeah, get her if she steps outside or is changing shift.

Other than that leave girls that are working alone- if they like you they will let you know (won't happen if your car isn't worth 6 digits)
>>
>>16707477
I'll tend to stare discreetly when I think no one's looking, but I'm probably being a lot more obvious than I think I am.
>>
>>16707564
If he hasn't done anything while you're away, then he's not going to do anything while you're there, meaning you have no reason to beat him up. If she's that concerned about her safety, she should go to the police.
>>
>>16707566

Any guy that you'd be super happy about meeting has a lot of other girls in his phone that are younger and dumber than you

So if you want to impress you have to be interesting

Any guy you look at and think 'eh' is too shy to walk up to you and ask for your number.
>>
>>16707562
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2014/06/5-times-shouldnt-approach-women/

http://kotaku.com/ask-dr-nerdlove-how-do-i-ask-out-the-gamestop-girl-1543136621
>>
>>16707561
I just don't know if she wants to take things slowly and try to do thing over again (have a great friendship like we had, and then try to get together like the first time).
>>
>>16706451
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
My question might fit into this, but I'll ask anyway because I'm not sure if this is significant or not. A coworker asked me to help her move to a new apartment. We barely know each other (in fact, I was certain she hated me because I blew up on her one day for being a bitch) and there's a bunch of other men who would have gladly helped her. Stronger than me too (I'm pretty thin), so they'd be more useful for lifting couches, dressers and the like. I'm trying to figure out we she asked me. I know your first assumption is that I'm shaping the story in a way that indicates the answer: she's into you. I'm not; the story is told as it's happened. Additionally, I'm not interested in her so I don't care if she likes me. I'm just genuinely curious. Any ideas pham?

>>16707477
I look at them and smile. If she's really bad, I'll pretend to look at my phone but just look at them.
>>
>>16707577
If I ask she will decline but the kind of friendship she says she wants again is a bit too much for being "just friends".
>>
>>16707576
>http://kotaku.com/ask-dr-nerdlove-how-do-i-ask-out-the-gamestop-girl-1543136621
That URL reminds me. One of my boyfriend and my favourite things to do is to go to our local game store and discreetly watch guys try to flirt with and hit on the girl in the too-small shirt who works there.
>>
>>16707577
Its two months she is just missing your attention or being nostalgic when you were great friends but most likely it won't work. Either one of you will fall for the other and bad shit will happen, you will get back together and bad shit will happen again, the friendship will awkward and false because you secretly hate each other or you might actually rarely end up friends.
Its a bad mix.

I have always avoided exs like plagues because first of all we broke up for good reasons and secondly it is just weird. I have a tight knit circle of friends but it is slowly tearing at the seems because two couples emerged from it and they broke up. We still hang out and everyone pretends nothing is wrong but when one of the exs leaves the room the venom really comes out.
>>
>>16706451
Guys

Is it a red flag if a girl is 20 and never had a boyfriend?
>>
>>16707575
>Any guy that you'd be super happy about meeting has a lot of other girls in his phone that are younger and dumber than you
Not sure where you're picking this up. I simply asked the guys in the thread how they react to a random woman they find attractive. I don't believe I wrote anywhere that I wanted to know other than for having a nice ego boost.

>Any guy you look at and think 'eh' is too shy to walk up to you and ask for your number.
Why would they be shy? I look people in the eye and acknowledge them, smile and have open body language. I don't wear headphones or close myself off by having my face glue to my phone. While it would be nice to be approached, as I said above, I'm more curious as it's a nice ego boost. (And heck, I enjoy flirting, so I'm more than happy to give back an ego boost to him.)
>>
>>16707576
>I'd like to ask her out for coffee sometime but I don't want to be THAT PERSON.
This guy speaks to my heart. I was hoping there was a way to remove the idea they have to be nice because they're on the job, at least for the moment.

Oh well.
>>
>>16707596

Guys that stare and do nothing aren't worth your time and they know it so they just stare

It's really simple tuts

If someone of merit takes a liking to you, they'll ask for your number. Or at least, someone that thinks they have merit- more of those
>>
>>16707594
Not necessarily, it depends why she's never had a boyfriend.
>>
>>16707592
The thing is that I still have feeling for her, and the reasons she broke up with me I can work on those. I would really like to show her that we can work together but for that, I think we should build a friendship like we had before.
>>
If I spend a significant share of my free time doing autistic things, watching anime, and browsing 4chan, is it worth pursuing a female who appears to fit in the uggs, starbucks, small dog, who appears to be a normie?

How important are common interests, or just being in the same ballpack?
>>
This is for my friend who is a girl,
she has a bf whos been with her for 1 year 1/2 and they love each other, but recently our other friend has confessed his love for her and she has feelings for him, but doesn't want to do anything because she doesn't want to seem like a whore. what should she do?
>>
>>16707626
>friend
lol whatever

>doesn't want to seem like a whore.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>16707632

what? she literally doesn't know what to do , i'm just asking here for some advice so i can tell her.
>>
>>16707626
First of all, no one believes you when you say it's for your friend. Secondly, you're too young to be here
>>
>>16707639

Theres no age limit, second I'm just a friend who I just fuck it and listened to what she had to say. Honestly I told her I will get some advice somewhere, yet I can't find any with you fags, I don't know.
>>
>>16707642
>Theres no age limit
Confirmed for underage. You have to be 18 to be here, sweetie. You and your whore friend can fuck off
>>
>>16707645

I'm 20
>>
File: 1400467607102.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2 MB, 235x180
Male here. So, I'm no longer afraid of asking grills out, but I don't have female friends.

What do? I'm 21 and I thought I was an autistic neckbeard, but I realized I'm not one.

Should I Tinder and hope for best?

Also I don't have a car, pls no bully.
>>
I'm at a point where I'm confident enough to ask women out on dates (I should have been ten years ago but am usually ten years slow to mature to my actual age) but on a tight budget as a now not-employed college grad with loans, so I'm afraid of the idea of spending money on a date. How do I resolve that?
>>
>>16707477

Hard to say. Guys are usually being alert and going about their business, so your friend might be overthinking it. Beyond the acknowledging you exist thing, I only make a quick furtive glance or two. You never know when you're gonna get lucky and offend a girl by looking at them. You probably don't want the ones who stare and gawk, discreetly or otherwise.

>>16707525

You're going to lose unless you fight ultra dirty and are in shape. He's been training to fight; you haven't. Not worth the risk, plus you don't know if he's going to come armed either. Go to the authorities and have them deal with it. Look into methods of home defense in the meanwhile.

>>16707594

No, it's unusual but not a red flag. The older you get the more questionable it becomes. I've forgotten what it's like to not have experience so I don't have any other advice. Just be guarded when you decide to start dating. Good luck.
>>
>>16707611
For being fat most of her life?
>>
>>16707760
If she's still fat I might find it unattractive, but it's by no means a red flag.
>>
Girls: My buddies and I generally have a rule of thumb for talking girls; if you set a date and they can't make it, and they don't provide an alternative day, they're probably not interested. I know it generally varies person to person, but is this a good indicator? And if not, what are some reasons you wouldn't offer up an alternative if you're truly interested in the guy?
>>
>>16707594
>>16707757

It's actually an issue. With both guys and girls who've never dated up to a certain age, they have the potential of acting so inexperienced as to come off as weird or even mentally ill in a relationship. Be sure you can handle that.
>>
>>16706988
>>16706619 here, thank you based dubs. Still not really sure how I should go about re-initiating contact. Wasn't really doing a no contact thing on purpose, it was just easy since I don't normally run into her.
>>
>>16707812
Im fucked then
>>
I know the OP says to avoid the question but because of my specific circumstances I feel the need to ask the question regardless.

Where and how does one actually meet people?

Since graduating from University I find there to be few opportunities to interact with people my own age (not that I was all that great at it then anyways). I don't have any sort of coffee shop, book store, park etc... around me and I'm not a bar person either, so the usual options are out. In addition to that, I don't drive so I can't exactly go very far, currently don't have a job and I don't have (or care to get) Facebook so Tinder isn't an option.

Even when I used to meet people, I've always been really poor at initiating conversations with them. I can maintain a conversation just fine but am horribly shy when it comes to making the first move unless there's a specific reason to be talking to the person in the first place.

Wat do?
>>
>>16707477
I'll look at her, check out her ass and go about my day. No sense in getting worked up over nothing
>>
>>16707812
> being ugly is mental illness
Wew
>>
Guys: Do blowjobs feel better with just the mouth/tongue? I have a tiny mouth and I end up sucking for long periods of time because of an unfortunate combination of phimosis and my BF being an edger. I used to use my hand to simulate sucking while using the mouth and tongue for heat and moisture, but recently he keeps making it so I can't use my hand and my mouth hurts so much and I just want to kill myself.
>>
>>16707477
I like looking at pretty things. So usually I'll look at them and smile. Even if I'm not interested in them in any way. Also I tend to look at the people I come across when outside. There's nothing more to it than just observing my surroundings.

>>16707760
>>16707594
Fatness is a bigger turn off for me than never having a bf at 20. If you're fit now then there isn't a problem.

>>16708137
Girl you need to talk to him about that. It's not ok that something is hurting you during sex, unless of course that's something that gets you off.
>>
File: sts2k.jpg (236 KB, 1000x1336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sts2k.jpg
236 KB, 1000x1336
Question for girls.

I own these two cars. Which is the better bet for first dates? (The Fiesta ST, on top, is much newer, has fancy bells and whistles like Navigation, mood lighting, etc, but the S2000 seems like the "cooler" car.)
>>
>>16708227
It'd depend on the girl and what sort of message you want to convey. The minute I learned you owned two cars, I'd probably be completely turned off btw.
>>
>>16708229
Lmao slut
>>
>>16708240
How does any part of that imply slut?
>>
>>16708229
Just out of curiosity what's the turn off on owning multiple cars? I understand if all their moneys goes to cars but what if one can comfortably afford a second car. Does this same apply to owning a car and a motorcycle?
>>
>>16708246
It's unnecessary and excessive. Who in the world needs two cars? It also shows a lack of financial wisdom, since cars lose their value so quickly, so you can't even say it's an investment. It's also like you're flaunting money, which is not attractive either.
>>
>>16708243
Because you're shallow hypocritical trash trying to shame some stranger for having hobbies and not being some hippy dippy communist
>>
>>16708250
Oy vey how dare this goy spend money on something that isn't a woman! Remember the one in four! Man up!
>>
>>16708250
I'm not the anon who originally asked it but I have 2 cars.

>who needs multiple cars
No one desu.

>lack of financial wisdom, deprecate quickly
Used cars anon. They lose value much slower than new ones. And if you can hold a few basic tools running them isn't that hard or expensive.

>flaunting money
I hardly think owning 2 cars with over 700 000 km combined on them and both being from the last millennium is flaunting money.

Their total value for both of them combined if sold right now would be under 5k. Both of them have over 300k of road behind them and both of them still run perfectly. In fact my daily driver is comfier than many new cars even though it's got 16 years and 300k of life behind it.
>>
>>16706459
Bumling my question. I haven't gotten a response in all the times I've asked. Please give advice.
>>
>>16708250
The S2000 actually is an investment, it's gained a substantial amount of value in the last few years, and is one of the lowest-mileage, nicest examples in the country of the most desirable color combination. I hope that someday I can take it to classic car shows, maybe with my kids if I ever have them.

I own two cars for several reasons. One is that the S2000 was originally bought by my dad and I don't want to let it leave the family, and he also still occasionally uses it. (He's at an age where he can't comfortably drive it anymore, but he still loves to take it for a spin once in a while.)

Another is that, as an exceptionally low-mileage example of its breed, driving the S2000 every day would badly impact its value.

Possibly the most important, though, is that the S2000, as great as it is on the track or on mountain roads, is an absolutely terrible car to drive every day. It has terrible visibility out the back, it's loud, it's got a rough ride, terrible stereo, no interior storage and a tiny trunk, etc.

I actually save enough by driving the Fiesta that it almost pays its own car payment. (Through cheaper maintenance and tires, better fuel economy and doesn't need premium gas, allowing me to insure the S2000 as a secondary car and not my primary, and the damage to the S2000's value that would result from my 100 mile a day commute.)
>>
>>16708269
You shouldn't try to get her back.

If what she says is true she has baggage and if it isn't then it's just an excuse to not have to deal with you.
>>
>>16706459
The only thing you can do is ask her.

There isn't some fucking magic trick, dude.
>>
>>16708227
S2000
>>
>>16706502
If you're truly in love you can get over it
>>
Black + White = Cuck

White + White = Sharing

Black + Black = Bestiality
>>
>Ask for a kiss on a date
>an insecure pussy who gets cucked by chad
>ask for a kiss on a relationship
>can be romantic and fun, and the start of great foreplay

OK... Yeah nah.
>>
>>16707523
>i love him but we've been staying friends because he doesn't want to go that far with me), but hes told his friends hes trying to make me into a "lil hoe"

Guy. Sounds like he's just immature as fuck, kind of scummy, and a shitty friend. He basically just sees you as an orbiter and doesn't give a fuck about your feelings, which is why he can say that shit while doing what he did to you.

>>16707594
>Is it a red flag if a girl is 20 and never had a boyfriend?

It's more like a yellow flag. In and of itself it's not a warning sign, but coupled with other behavior it suggest a level of inexperience and naivety which leads to clingy as fuck behavior.

But then again.... some girls that age are more likely to be clingy no matter what.

>>16708137
>Do blowjobs feel better with just the mouth/tongue?

Depends on the guy. Me, nope. But sucking isn't necessarily the best part of a blowjob for me.

Sounds more like he more gets off on the power aspect rather than the actual feeling of it.

But don't be forced to do something you hate. It's fine that you want to please him but don't do it as your own expense. Sex is a two way street and it isn't fair to either of you to be forced to do things you hate and in the long run it breeds resentment.
>>
>>16706667
>>16706689
>>16706699
>>16706713
>>16706988
Aren't daddy issues a psycho bitch trait?

>Inb4 she starts calling you daddy during furious sex
>>
girls

do you like it if a guy likes one of your profile pictures that's kind of old?

Just as a way of flirting. She and I are kind of in a LDR. I mean, we've both told each other we like each other a lot and we'll meet up soon
>>
>>16708423
Liking facebook pictures are for losers.

If you like a girl you talk to her and ask her out.
>>
>>16708464
>Liking facebook pictures are for losers.

That's quite the theory you have there.
>>
>>16708464
I have asked her out already.
>>
I like helping people.

Is this a good trait in a man?
>>
>>16708579

No. It will end you up with realtionship fter relationship of really badly damaged girls with daddy issues

The nicer the woman the bigger the asshole she goes for m8

The bitchier the woman the nicer her boyfriend
>>
>>16708137

Sex is meant to be fun unless you get off on that control stuff. You should talk to him about what you like. Sounds like you don't like it. You should tell him.

>>16707523

Run away. Run awaaay.
>>
Girls,

There is a girl I used to have classes with a few months ago, we were fairly close then but now we only really see each other on facebook and we don't talk much. I've been wanting to see her again though, should I just ask her to get a cup of coffee or should I start talking to her more then ask?
>>
>>16708582
You're probably one of the darkest people I've ever met in this world.

Your brain is literally screaming hatred towards everything.
>>
>>16708666

Wrong- I love myself

so so much
>>
>>16708669
>I love myself

You should try drowning in a mirror.
>>
Does a woman with homo friends expect the guy she likes to be friends with her homo friends?
How do women take guys who arent friends with homo friends?
>>
>>16708687
>homo friends

Someone should Copyright that.
>>
>>16708687

It's an issue if the guy you're dating is bi. And you may not know it if he is.
>>
>>16708579

Fuck no. You sound like an insufferable douche.
>>
To girls,

A girl and I chatted for an hour about trivial University stuff. She initiated the conversation with a question she could have easily looked up herself in about 10sec. Is she interested?

Mainly asking if you would talk with a guy you're not interested in about college stuff for about an hour? To me it looks like she was just looking for a topic she could message me about, but maybe I'm wrong...
>>
>>16708987
Nah. She want's the d
>>
>>16708978
So its cool if I dont hang around her homo friends and seemingly avoid them. What level of interaction is expected.
>>
Guys: do fake nails always look slutty, or can they look classy when done right?

>>16708593
Maybe it's just me, but I'd personally prefer to be asked rightaway. Real life conversations are a hundred times better than ones over social media.
>>
>>16707781
I'd say it's a pretty good indicator. Only reason they might not provide an alternative when they /are/ interested is them being shy.
>>
>>16709016
Depends on the guy. For a hookup sure. If youre trying to be in a serious relationship guys usually look for more natural beauty.
They dont look slutty, but they have a certain level of vanity about them. Keep them natural looking and they can look classy. As in these could actually be your nails just with nail paint of them. Not the claws attached nails.
>>
>>16709016
girl here. i wouldn't like nails like that on a girl. i mean they are fucking impractical. you basically can only sit at your desk and sip starbucks whilst shitposting on fb with claws like that.
you can't get down and dirty and that would def be a requirement for me if i was a guy. not to mention the hazardous nature of such nails. i wouldn't want them near my dick or my ass.
>>
File: 1423677510475.jpg (29 KB, 321x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423677510475.jpg
29 KB, 321x225
Why are older women so much nicer
I'm in my early 20s seeing a 30 year old and she's fantastic right to the point.
I know to expect the regular bullshit but why can't women my age be like this because I no deep in my heart this won't last.
>>
>>16709039
why do you think it won't last?
i guess age makes you wiser?
>>
>>16709043
She's in a lot better place than me
She's an ex model who is getting back on her feet restablishing herself in a new field
I like her but I can't hold anything too close due to experience
>>
>>16709016
Don't care
>>
>>16709052
meh, she's probably very well aware. and she doesn't mind cause she's not an idiot. it's obvious that you don't have the same experience and haven't yet had the time to etablish a career. simply because it takes time and you have that all still in front of you. she probably sees you as a diamond in the rough.
i'm 28 myselfe and my bf's 21 and it's true, some thing are just different because of the age difference, but he's very mature and i'd consider myselfe a rather balanced person that's able to be flexible and open, so i see no reason this won't work out.
>>
How are these first dates? I'm a 25yo guy, she's 25yo woman:

>going to a sit-down deli and getting two slices of every meat and cheese they have, as well as two each of their antipasto (olives, etc)
>going to the humane society and looking at the animals. I want to get a dog since mine recently passed away
>going to a dance class (neither of us have danced before)

I don't want to be boring, are these boring?
>>
>>16709077

If I worked in a deli and a customer did that, I'd quit. Don't do option #1.
>>
File: 1420502058007.jpg (77 KB, 539x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420502058007.jpg
77 KB, 539x526
>>16709076
I'm happy you're here.
How does it feel being in such a relationship on your end?
For me it feels much more sincere and organic I'm actually enjoying just listening to someone with content.
Also she's so much more passionate when it comes to the romantic things
>>
>>16709077
>ok
>the animal shelter really isn't a good place for a date, also should you be taking her when you're seriously looking for a new dog?
>awkward
>>
I don't want to ask you gals/guys a question.
I just want to thank you all! In the last few weeks I started dating a girl and, through your advice and support, I was able to tell her I like her. Well, turns out she feels the same way about me, so now we're both really happy and we're probably going to be a couple soon.

Thank you, everyone.
>>
File: m-hm.gif (927 KB, 302x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m-hm.gif
927 KB, 302x184
>>16709201
yup, adv is a really neat place. has helped me quiet a lot already.
>>
>>16709090
well, it took me some kind of "leap of faith" in the beginning. i've always dated (significally) older guys. but then i had to throw all my worries into the wind, simply because he's the most awesome guy i ever came across. he has a much more developed personality than many people trice his age. i love his ambitions, his dreams and goals. his energy and his passion. i love how he's not "bitter" about love and how he's got such a good hearth. not to mention that he has stamina like a bull, if you know what i mean.
there will probably be some rough patches we will have to work trough, but my approach is that a realtionship can get trough amazingly bad times if both parts refuse to simply give up and rather build on a foundation of trust and honesty. i think i have the advantage of having learned to speak my mind and fight fair ( we never fought yet, cause i like to pick my "fights". if something is bothering me, i sleep over it. if i still think it is worth bringing up i would just tell him. it never happened untill now).
if you want to know anything, just ask. i'm here to help where i can.
>>
>>16708983
>Fuck no. You sound like an insufferable douche.
>It's now douchy to help people

Why?
>>
Males and Females, what are your thoughts on cuckolding?

Legit Serious question this time.
>>
File: feels_goodman.jpg (24 KB, 475x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels_goodman.jpg
24 KB, 475x360
>>16709201
/adv/ success stories are the only reason I ever come back here.

>tfw helped a fellow anon get laid once
>>
>>16709279
do whatever you want. but don't expect the relationship to last after that.
>>
File: fainting.gif (2 MB, 326x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fainting.gif
2 MB, 326x183
>>16709285
i really like when i come across somebody i've already written with again.
>>
girls:

uhm, i got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and as it happens, i'm on my period. this isn't a problem, right?
>>
>>16709250
Does it bother you when he's inexperienced in some fields be it social or otherwise?
How do you deal with such things?
So far the women I've been with would just tell me in an almost motherly way (kind of cute I lost my mom in the past) plus she is very concerned how I keep myself and my well being
>>
Was I being really awkward? I'm trying not to be socially weird.

I'm sorta friends with a classmate I kinda like, today we were talking and we found out we both did speed skating. He said he was in the skating team/club at school and i got a bit too excited (maybe i surprised him a bit) because i forgot the school had a club and i asked him a bunch of questions when they met etc, it has been years since i skated.. And said i wanted to join. I want to join not because i like him its more because i'm shy and finally know someone in the club. I dont want him to think i'm weird, but should i just go to todays meeting or wait till next week?
>>
>>16709393
Nah your doing fine just keep it about the skating bruh especially if you don't wanna lead him on.
>>
Is it true you girls get sex more easily than us men do?
>>
>>16709393
It's only weird if you make it weird. Show up today and prove your interest was mostly in the club and not so much him, it'll damage control any awkward feelings he might have picked up if you prove you're actually just really hyped up about skating again.
>>
>>16709405
>>16709413
Ok i will! I have been trying to make new friends to. And my new years resolution is do get out more. I actually like him as a friend too so it doesnt matter to me if he likes me in that way or not!
>>
File: 1442000632994.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442000632994.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>16706502
This is something you need to ask yourself, not the opposite gender. We have no way of knowing wither or not you're going to end up resenting her for having more experience than you.

My advice to you would be run yourself mentally through scenarios in which this particular problem would come up and make you angry, and see if you can find a way to get over/reconcile that anger. If not, you have your answer.
>>
>>16709410
statistics show that women sleep around more than men.
Really theres one study that literally points out that if you remove the greek societies, men are really tame but all women are whores.
>>
>>16709388
no, not at all.
he has plenty of time to "grow up". and besides, there are people in their 60's that aren't as mature as he is. i really don't think maturity can be measured in ages. i stay away from telling him how to do things cause, well, i'm not his mom.
my mother has a relationship with a guy that's 16 years her senior and it's really true that she's somehow a motherly figure to him. but hey, it works for the two. they have recently had their 10th anniversary. but i don't want that. i want a relationship on eyelevel. i have a lot to still work on myself, so i too am just a "diamond in the rough". having a bf that's younger is surely making me more motivated to keep working on myselfe rather than stagnate. which is something i really dig.
i love how i am because of him. and that's all i was ever looking for and more.

are you ok with her being "concerned" about how you keep yourself? how does she do that?
>>
>>16709016
Nails alone won't make someone seem slutty. That comes from your behaviour, not how your nails are. Well maintained nails are a nice addition that don't notice but you notice them if they look bad.

That said I can't imagine how anyone would want to have nails like that. I mean aren't they really fucking impractical? I cringe whenever I see my colleague with nails like that using a phone, it just looks so awkward.

>>16709279
As long as it doesn't involve me or my gf in any way I'm fine. It's not really any of my business what gets other people off if me or my gf aren't involved in it.
>>
girls is hating rednecks/hicks attractive given you have adequate handyman/diy/fixing skills yourself
>>
>>16709538
Not her, but you're right: they're impractical. Mine are just a fraction of that length and I had to cut them because I can't even write with longer nails.
>>
>>16709546
Even what?
>>
To chicks: What do you think about men with long hair? Mind you the hair quality is probably better than yours and most certainly superior to a normal guy's hair.
>>
>>16709564
Why does this question get asked every thread despite it being covered in the OP?
>>
>>16709562
girls is hating rednecks/hicks attractive
>>
>>16709564
If it suits you and you are generally handsome, i dig it
>>
>>16709573
Hate is a glaring red flag
>>
Both actually:
How do i sext. My bf's away. I'm horny. I've never done this before. Help? Also, can i do this without pics? I'm not comfy with sending out nudes...
>>
>>16709486
[citation needed]
>>
>>16709580
what im subtle about it? like if i say things like "i dont get along with rednecks" or "i dont find recknecks to be very interesting people"
>>
>>16709564
This ought to be in the OP. I see this question in every thread now
>>
>>16709589
Why would you need to even say that? Just don't get involved with them and focus on other shit. What is your problem?
>>
>>16709593
It's covered. Very first question
>>
>>16709584
Suggestions for openers:
>The bed is too big for just one of us
>What'd you do if i showed up at your place right now, whispering into your ear that i'm not wearing anything under the skirt
This girl once used the above on me
>I'm wearing nothing and I wear it so well. Wanna play?
>I miss your intimacy. Any suggestions for how to properly catch up once you get back?

From there it usually revolves around what we'd do to/with each other.

Nudes help, but aren't tequired
>>
File: 1450385436455.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450385436455.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
My friend is trying to set me up with her sister, who I have never met but she's described her a bit and I'm slightly interested, she sounds pretty nice but is a little anti-social (which I also kind of am) but she's trying to come out of her shell lately or something (which I also have been trying to do), but I have no idea what to even say on a date like conversation wise (and I feel like there would be a ton of pressure in this kind of situation where you're being set up like this) or if it's a good idea and I don't know if I should accept.

When having a conversation with someone in this kind of situation, what are you supposed to talk about? What would be like offputting? I've never really been out with a girl before in this kind of way, so I have no idea about anything.

Pic isn't really related
>>
>>16709624
You're supposed to talk about anything fun. Other people, other things, jokes, whatever. The reason for talking during a date is to get to know the other person but that doesn't limit you to an interview. You can learn a lot about someone just talking about butts.
>>
>>16709616
Hm, I might give the one with the bed a try. Thank's anon.
>>
File: 1222 - dREKZAv.jpg (65 KB, 524x685) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1222 - dREKZAv.jpg
65 KB, 524x685
Please, if even one person offers advice, then my constant worry will be at least somewhat lessened.

My girlfriend is fanatically baby crazy. The craze itself is not the issue. We have sex without condoms because she doesn't make me wear them and I hate wearing them. She told me, "if I get pregnant, I'll have an abortion." As I watch her talk endlessly about babies, and examine her relaxed attitude toward condoms, I'm starting to think that she wants to get pregnant, and that she wouldn't get an abortion at all. I don't think she's being malicious, I just don't think she has it in her, she wouldn't be able to "pull the trigger." I've been pestering her to get on birth control and she's been dragging her feet. Would it be unfair to not have sex with her until she got on some kind of contraception? She says, "I want to have your babies, I want you to put a baby inside me, I will give you strong sons," shit like that, and when I express my reluctance, she explains, "not right now of course, maybe in ten years." Then she'll say, "come on, fuck it, just get me pregnant." That riles me, and then she says "oh come on, I'm just messing around, you know that I'd get an abortion." I don't see how she could be so passionately interested in getting pregnant by me while confidently saying that she wouldn't keep it. I feel like she would. I have a job and an apartment and a paid-for car, she probably thinks that our situation is good enough. I love her so much and she empowers me in so many ways, and I honestly believe that we could get through raising a child together, but I don't want that yet, it wouldn't be ideal and the child would suffer more than he/she would if we had waited. It terrifies me daily and I can't stop thinking about it.
My refined explanation is: I doubt my girlfriend would get an abortion, but I can't stop having sex with her without a condom and she's reluctant to get on birth control.
>>
>>16709640
Oh dear. Don't stick yoir dick inside her again. Just get out of that. She's crazy and will fuck you over
>>
>>16709640
Time for one of those sit-down talks, tell her that her "jokes" about having a baby are making you uncomfortable. That it's a serious thing, that you're starting to consider not having sex because of it. She might think it's just fun teasing, but for you it's not. And she needs to know that.
>>
>>16709640
>Having unprotected sex but doesn't want a baby
You're bringing it on yourself. How the fuck can you be so stupid. Christ almighty.
>>
>know girl for nine months
>she gets out if relationship 3 months ago
>starts having casual sex/casual dating as she describes it. Not with me tho ;(
>wait one month out if respect for her ex especially cuz she said she wasnt completely over him. At this point she has already hooked up with guy from tinder.
>tell her im interested in dating but dont ask her out. Conversation goes like this "do you like anon?" "No i dont fall in love like right away, he has been ambitious about hanging out with me but thats it, y?" "Cuz maybe i wanna date you at some point"
>get a response like "ohh dont get salty about him, like i said im not looking for anything serious right away and i dont fall for someone that quick.
>kay
>over next couple months start texting every day and hanging out
>asks me to go to restaurants with her, asks her to go with me
>sends me selfies in shit like every day, i say obviously overtly sexual shit
>ask her out
>i dont date friends.jpg
>at this point doesnt even have fuck buddy
So i get mad at her for not telling me earlier because i would have treated her way differently. Basically tell her to fuck off since she isnt the least bit apoligetic about it. Am i an entitled peice of shit ladies?
>>
>>16709655
If I leave her now, then she can claim that she is pregnant in a few months. She may actually be pregnant with mine, or she could have ran out and gotten pregnant by somebody else, but either way, I'd have to support her emotionally and financially throughout the pregnancy, full of doubt and dread the entire time, all while having to restructure my entire life to abide a pregnancy that I may not be responsible for. I'd just rather avoid that entire ordeal somehow. If I left, then I'd do it during her period, so that I knew for certain that she couldn't be pregnant by me. Now a new problem emerges: I cannot abstain from sex with her between now and her next period. She functionally lives with me and we have sex almost every day. Going from 100 to 0 would be difficult and she might catch on. I can't avoid her/kick her out for that long, or again, she may catch on and act independently. I'm basically looking for a legitimate excuse to totally abstain from sex with her between today and her next cycle.
>>
>>16709427
>I don't mind if he likes me because I like him as a friend
This is what women think. Huh. No wonder I get pulled into so many orbits
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x415
Question for girls.
So I was sitting in class behind this girl that used to have a huge thing for me when she turned around and wrote "I love you" in my textbook, the problem with this is that she is already in a relationship. Their relationship is pretty serious, I'm pretty confused right now so can anyone tell me what was going on in her head or wtf this meant?
>>
>>16709712
Tell her you got thrush on your penis and the doctor said you either need to abstain until the cream works, or use condoms otherwise she will catch it and reinfect you.
You can buy the cream in a pharmacy if you need to add weight to your story. Her next period can't be that far away....
>>
>>16709747
She a slut
>>
>>16709747
She's messing with you
>>
i posted here last week about my best friend, who gets jealous every time i mention any guy whatsoever. however he has always said we are "platonic best friends" and that status will never change , etc.

thing is on this weekend i kinda told him i like a guy the both of us know, and my friend is acting completly different, he was kind of a douchebag but now he is super nice and brings up conversation topics.

anyways this guy i like makes videos and i mentioned it passing by and he asked me for links to watch him (this is SUPER out of character for my friend, who is very rude etc) and did many positive comments about him and probably watched more videos of him than i´ve done. He has also been bringing him up in conversation even if it´s completely unrelated, so now i have no idea what is going on.
>>
Fellow guys

Can a girl that you really like cause your body to produce more Testostrone? Ever since I've met this girl, I feel like I have so much more energy then I used to. And not only that, but my sex drive when from shit to getting multiple boners and sexual urges throughout the day. Is this just emotions, or is this caused by higher levels of T?
>>
I kinda started talking to my ex again, just random chit-chat small talk. I'm not sure if I'm interested though. Anyways, she re-added me onto facebook after blocking me after we broke up. This means nothing right?
>>
Do girls poop and fart?
>>
>>16709956
No. Ewww! Only gross males do
>>
>>16709927
Definitely!
>>
>Gender equality
>men still have to ask girls out, because magic

Wow... just fucking wow...

Really?
>>
Boys- what do you want for valentines day?
>>
>>16709989
Either you date feminazis and have the advantage of getting asked out or you date more traditional girls with the disadvantage of having to initiate. Entirely up to you. Stop bitching
>>
>>16709990
a gf...

I dunno maybe some chocolates, I love chocolates though so it might just be me.
>>
>>16710004
>Entirely up to you.

This vibrates my beta particles.

Please dominate me.
>>
>>16710012
Well, there you have your answer. You obviously need a strong independent woman who doesn't need no man but still asks you out to use you as her personal sex slave. So stop complaining and generalizing. You make me sick
>>
>>16710021
>You make me sick

Congratulations. You rediscovered that gigantic pussies still exist on Planet Earth and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with the woman taking the lead on a dating life, except maybe you.
>>
>>16710004
>feminists
>asking guys out
Pick the first one
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 420x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
59 KB, 420x294
If two people genuinely love each other, and refuse to give up on each other, do you think it's possible to stay that way - forever?
>>
>>16709709
Sounds like Nice Guy material to me. You basically admitted to her that you only pretended to be friends with her to get in her pants, even after she rejected you. Because that's what she did.
She trusted you as a friend, or perhaps her portable ego-boost if you're bitter enough to see it like that. That'll depend on how she responded to your 'obviously overtly sexual shit'

So shame on you for not getting the hint, shame on her for approving of/not shooting down your thirstiness.
And seeing as you're getting mad at her for not quenching your desperate thirst, yes. You're an entitled peice of shit.
>>
I know that being ambituous is a desireable trait, for both genders.
but what if your goals are still so far away that you don't dare say them out loud? People would assume that i have bo drive or no dreams.
>>
>>16709488
Like it's currently cold so she would fix my jacket and yep tell me to keep warm by by keeping my hands in my pocket.
She's looking after her roommate's daughter so it comes off a bit like telling a kid but it's cute it just shows that she cares.
>>
>>16709989
That attitude is exactly why you're not getting asked out.

>>16710133
Not enough info. Circumstances change everything.

>>16710155
You sound like a fucking pussy.

>>16709944
Correct.

>>16709747
Why don't you people read the OP?
>>
>>16709016
desu they don't look particularly slutty, just trashy.
>>
File: literature girl.gif (997 KB, 320x207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
literature girl.gif
997 KB, 320x207
Girls

if a guy asked you out and took you on dates, but never actually made a move in a romantic sense, how would you take it? Would you start seeing your outings as friend dates, or get bored with him and shoot his next plans down?

I get along well with this girl and I kind of want to know her better, but both her looks and (part of) her personality sometimes make me cringe to the point where I can't take her seriously sometimes. Pic and its context kind of related, except I want to try to befriend her instead of run away
>>
>>16710200
Lol.
Well, i have a kid myselfe. That might be the reason i strictly don't treat my bf like a child.
Althought i tell him to drive safely and text me when he's home... I've never worried about that with anybody else before. Maybe i should stop it.
She sound's cute tho! Don't let anything get between the two of you. If you got something good going, don't ever give up too easily. Godspeed anon.
>>
Girls: if a guy texting you was annoying, would you say something?

I met someone, and we began texting. At first she was initiating, and it was only occasionally.

Now I'm initiating every night, to see how her day went and stuff. Should I just...keep doing that? I assume if it was a bother she'd tell me to fuck off, right?

We just agreed to meet up this weekend, so now I'm nervous.
>>
>>16710155
Everyone has a secret dream they don't talk about. That does not everyone ambitious. What we do and show is who we are to other people, they don't get your inner dialogue anymore then you get theirs.
>>
>>16709990
that you give me some anal pass.
And i mean it, something sexual would be really great, i don't care about gift that much.
>>16709927
well, maybe that girl make you happy, and be happy give you more energy
>>
>>16710146
So ur saying she rejected me when she said "don't get salty about him?" and you don't see how i could be mad about her not telling me earlier but not mad about her not wanting to fuck me?
>>
>>16710155
I'm sure your goals aren't a one-time thing if they're that far away. Take it step by step, and set goals that are more in your reach.

Like if your goal's becoming president or some other impossible task, be realistic. Make your goal running for mayor, governor, senator. Intermediate steps.

Or if you want to be able to run a full marathon, make your goal running a quarter marathon first, then half a marathon, then three quarters and such.

You can tell others you're working towards that goal, and your drive is shown in the intermediate steps you take towards it.
>>
>>16707812

I disagree. I've been around girls who are super inexperienced and it was okaaay. It's a little harder for a guy b/c they usually take the lead in a relationship. Solution: be upfront about it and let her take the lead on some things. Ask for advice. Show you appreciate her and you'll be fine. Just don't say I love you in the first six months of the relationship and you're gooooood.

I swear, every time I read one of these threads I feel like I'm walking into a zoo of fucked up interpersonal relationships. I get that people are awful, but if you just throw the awful people out of your life with ruthless efficiency, you'll end up with genuine people. It just takes time. Like, say you're inexperienced. You don't want to get with someone who cares about that in the first place. Why want something that would hurt you?
>>
is it better to try to start an in-depth conversation, start with a fairly brief yet non generic message, or to ask out women on a date when on online dating sites and initiating conversation?
>>
>>16710228
i know where your'e coming from, but if she didn't want to talk she wouldn't reply (or she would purposefully take hours to reply)

everyones afraid of the other person finding them annoying when they just start texting..
>>
>>16710228
when has a women every told me i'm annoying her? absolutely never. when has she just stopped texting me first? 100% of the time. it may be that you guys talk more than she wants, but it may be that she doesn't want to talk. how do you find out anon? stop texting 100% of the time. i know i'm a guy, but i've been there before enough to give you the only answer there is
>>
File: 6fSD00e.jpg (73 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6fSD00e.jpg
73 KB, 750x750
Why do white women have an affinity for black/brown men?
>>
>>16710260
Yeah. But everybody will just laugh at me. I mean, i can tell you here. You will think i'm crazy.
I'm 27. No high school diploma (i hoe i get the equivalents right, we have a very different school system). I worked as a hairdresser after school. Then i got into childcare. Now i work with special needs kids. I'm a single mom and i work 80%. I don't have any money to spend on education, not to mention the time and energy, yet i know i want to study neuroscience one day. I don't want to be a mediocre student. I want to be the best. And i know i will make it. It will just take me a while. I don't care if i'm 80 when i finish.
But it's really reaching for the stars.
>>
>>16710254
I'm saying she rejected you when she went for that guy instead of you. Believe me, if she wanted to see the light that was Anon's love for her, she would've seen it way before she got into the casual dating business.

When you got all thirsty towards her, she honestly should have done something about it. Not in a "oh I should ride his dong" way, but in a "I shouldn't indulge his feelings and back off", moral kind of way. Or maybe she wanted to, but didn't know how to let her friend down gently. I can't tell from here.

Though I can see why you're mad about her not wanting to fuck you, and let me tell you this: knock it off. That's Nice Guy-mentality. You think spending time with her fills some loyalty card, which you can cash in for a free dicking. It doesn't work that way, so quit getting mad at it.
Did you at least enjoy spending time with her in the restaurants? Did you share a laugh at the silly selfies she sent you? Or was it all a ploy to get in her pants?
>>
>>16707578
As you said she's a batch, so naturally everybody already declined helping her and you're her last hope
>>
>>16710294
doing your best at school one day makes you crazy? shit, i hate people. not you though, i could get along with you. don't let society influence your views and opinions on shit, or it will be the death of you. and one thing, just remember that when you study neuroscience, remember to do your best. not be the best. that attitude is very unhealthy. even if you were able to become the best, it's about being all that you can be. not better or worse than the average, best, or worst student. i don't know how much you meant it that way to begin with, and i'm sorry if you didn't but i wanted to explain in the chance it helped
>>
>>16710309
Did you just hear me say that im mad anout her not telling me sooner? She wasn't exclusive with him thats the point. Not to mention the whole time im trying to give her opportunities to reject me. "Do you reject guys by telling them about other guys? No. Would you tell me something even if I didn't want to hear it? Yes" I never said I didn't enjoy spending time with her except just a while ago to piss her off lmao. Not to mention im a virgin so i really wanted to make sure i trusted her before sleeping with her.
>>
>>16710294
I'll be honest here. That's quite a leap, and I don't know if it's doable the way you are now. I can see why it would be hard if you say you want to study neuroscience with near-zero education. Not laughable. Just hard.

But that doesn't mean it's impossible or something to be embarrassed about. You just have to take it step by step. It's way less embarrassing if you tell others you want to go back to school and are saving up to. If they ask why you could tell them about wanting to study neuroscience.
>>
Bizarre question for the wimmin/single mothers here.

Would you ever consider sleeping with your son?
>backstory
>be 21 y/o w/ 38 y/o mom
>raised by her
>not a virgin
>found nude/lewd pics of her a week ago >always thought she was very fuckable
>fap to these pics
>now can't stop thinking about fugging the shit out of her
>highly doubt this is an oedipus complex because it was sparked by the pics
I know first hand how fucked up some girls fetishes are, what's the chance she would be into this?
She's a bit of a part girl, went clubbing with me and my friends for my 18th and 21st, give it to me straight ladies.
>>
>>16710388
No.
>>
>>16710294
Then you'll make it, believe me. I probably don't have that much good of an advice for you. But I still want to try to help you even though I'm on a different computer. That is a lot to do. But I'm going to say this. Have you gotten any federal aid if you are struggling? I'm not hinting, I'm just trying to figure out a way to help.
>>
>>16710290
Dick
>>
File: 9754195.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9754195.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>16710393
Im going for it anyway. Gonna make this shit real romantic
>>
>>16710357
>im a virgin
who cares
She clearly isn't, so it's not a big deal

She wasn't exclusive with him, but she wasn't anything with you at all. That's my point. You meet up with her, but did you ever do anything? Kiss her? Hug her? Hold her hand? Reciprocated flirting? ...looking her in the eyes? Did you ever do anything other than make lewd remarks? Because that's nothing or even creepy if it's all you do.

Chances are she didn't tell you sooner because she had no reason to tell you sooner. Even when you showed interest it was just "maybe i wanna date you at some point", and she shot that down. And those 'opportunities' you gave her are honestly really pathetic questions that drove your odds down even further. Now that you're getting mad at her second rejection the odds might as well be negative.

Now you can stay mad at her for not reading your mind, or you can move on and learn from the experience for the next girl you meet. Just don't hold a grudge and become bitter.
>>
Women help me out. Im a fucking dick.
Me and my girl have been doing sexy time for like everyday and its been great. But I havent cum once. Now I didnt have a problem with this, and thought everything was going fine until last time she asked me what I enjoyed and when I gave some ambiguous answer looked like she was about to cry and hid her face. In retrospect I think she might have been making this face for a while now.
Women help me out here. What is she thinking. How do I comfort her.
>>
>>16710474
>What is she thinking

Ask her that.
>>
>>16710483
>Ask her
kek. Ive never met a woman this worked on. Obviously I asked why she made that face and she just brushed off the question.
>>
>>16710440
I did hold her hand a whole bunch looked into her eyes, and ask to kiss her and she said yes but i didnt want to cuz her friends would have seen us. So i guess in the future if ive spent more than two days with a girl and she hasnt fucked me i should move on. And if i tell her i wanna date her and she says anythig besides "i wanna date you too" i should move on.
>>
>>16710357
You gotta learn to not be an orbiter. If they sense weakness in you they will abuse it immediately and shunt you to orbit.

Try to be clearer with your intentions but more importantly if you see yourself heading for the orbit just walk the other way. Ask them out and use clear words like "date" and this stops happening. You will obviously get rejected but that is part of thing so you might have to go over several tries before you luck out.
>>
>>16710485
Bro you fucking cum that's how you make it better, stop being a faggot about it.
>>
>>16710498
If it were that easy I would have. Im not trying to edge here.
>>
>>16710486
So you actually asked her for permission to kiss, and you left it at that? You didn't even take the shot later? Honestly, it wouldn't even be a big deal if her friends saw you. Would I be wrong in assuming you were practically together all the time, and you were all over her as well? If anything, they would have admired you for finally manning up beyond the level of orbiter.

Just a word of advice for next time: it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. If you think the mood's right and you think she's up for it too, go for it. It shows courage instead of insecurity, and that's admirable.
It's too late now, though. Your chance is long gone with this girl, so you should still move on. But it's advice for the next girl.

I'm not going to read the rest of your post. You know "self-pitying exaggeration" wasn't the advice. And don't go all "but it's true" on me either, because it isn't.
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 750x1334
So this question is veered toward women.

>have a crush on classmate
>classmate is in a relationship
>has never brought up her relationship
>maybe has a crush on me
>she treats me differently compared to all other classmates
>mixed signals like crazy
>she always gets flirty when she's drunk around me, even takes me clothes and shit
>finally met her boyfriend, she didn't even introduce him as her boyfriend just his name which I don't even remember
>I have a massive crush on her

What the fuck do I do
>>
>>16710474
how long is 'sexy time'?

when i first started having sex with my girlfriend, i couldnt cum and after ~2 hours i would just stop. but now i can cum much more consistently, after a few months together
>>
>>16710530
To add to this, I was in your situation once. Same orbit, same thirst. Then one day when we had met up and were about to part ways, we both kind of lingered. I manned up and kissed her out of the blue. She got all into it, and we stayed like that for a while.

It was like a confirmation of her feelings, and I felt great. Then, an hour or so later, she sent me a text apologizing that she didn't mean it like that and just wanted to be friends.
It sucked at the time, but it gave me closure. And a kiss. If I had asked her or not done anything at all, would I have gotten either of those? Hell no. I'd probably still be orbiting her, hoping she'd give me permission to touch her shoulder or whatever.

Who knows, it might have ended the same way for you or turn out even better with your next girl.
>>
>>16710574
Hours. Im pretty sure Ive had boners for unhealthy periods of time
>>
>>16710560
long story short: you like someone who is taken. what do you do? the only thing you can and should, move on. making someone break up with their SO, helping them, or cheating on that person are all terrible. additionally, someone who goes for your clothes while she is taken... you do realize you've fallen for someone who acts slutty, i hope =(
>>
File: 375818.jpg (827 KB, 1500x1185) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
375818.jpg
827 KB, 1500x1185
Women: is this table nice? A female friend of mine said it's an aggressive table, something that speaks negatively about me if I bought it. I don't know how someone could overanalyze something so much, but what do you think?
>>
>>16710474
I've got a guess.

You watch a lot of porn, yeah? Maybe really specific fetish porn, but you at least have a "favorite type" that you almost exclusively masturbate to?

As to what she's thinking, here's what she's thinking: "Oh god I didn't make him cum, he doesn't find me attractive, what am I doing wrong, maybe he's actually gay, maybe he's got a really disgusting fetish, why am I not good enough for him, what's wrong with me, oh god oh man oh god oh man."

Guarantee it.
>>
>>16710660

I understand all of it. I guess the biggest reason I'm intrigued is because I think she's extremely attractive physically, as superficial as it sounds it's true. Im not really confident in my physical appearance, so I guess her actions really just get to me
>>
>>16710725
havent watched porn or fapped in like 8 months.
I have a raging hardon 24/7 if Im around her. But I dont come.
Maybe I should try fapping. Maybe Ive forgotten how to orgasm?
I didnt think it was a big deal because i enjoyed our time so much but if shes going to cry I cant enjoy it.
>>
>>16710725
That being said, if were talking about specific type of porn then when I did fap, there was one. But thats completely satisfied by her.
>>
File: 1452106205752.png (146 KB, 400x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452106205752.png
146 KB, 400x252
I like to eat a woman out. Nothing gets me harder than maybe facesitting which is more of the same. If a girl wasn't comfortable with being eaten out, I'd be bummed out. I can cum just by having her sit on my face for 10 minutes. No stimulation of my dick, and I cum harder than even PIV sex.

I don't like blowjobs. I'll go soft the moment it's in your mouth. Does my situation above also appear in women? Do women like to give blowjobs? Would a woman be bummed out I won't let her blow me?
>>
>>16710759
>>16710766
OK, fair, just my go to response for "lolcan'tcum" is jilted expectations based on copious porn consumption, and that's usually right.

That being said, since that's not the issue, my next best guess would be that maybe you're just too anxious to cum? I mean, if she's like a smoking hot 10/10 and you're seriously afraid of pleasing her or not fucking up or generally not able to get out of your own head, it's logical that you would have trouble finishing. Maybe you're just not really enjoying the sex? I mean if she's hot she's hot and boners are cool, but you can be mostly hard and still not totally turned on.

All that being said, I'd say try fapping. It can't hurt, especially if you just do it while imagining bangulating your girl there. If you can cum to the idea of fucking her there's really no reason you can't cum while actually fucking her unless you've got something deeper going on like one of my previous ideas.

Still, you should really just talk to her. She doesn't want to talk about it because she thinks the problem is with her, if you just sit her down, tell her you know it's kind of weird that you can't cum but promise her that it's nothing to do with her and you really do love sexing her (if it's true, don't be a lying dickbag) then maybe that'll take some of the strain out of it for both of you resulting in easier release, ya dig?
>>
>>16710687
>A female friend of mine said it's an aggressive table
It's a fucking table. You put things on it, preferably food. I'd be more concerned about stability since it looks kinda tall for its width. I wouldn't look down on you for owning it and can't think of anyone who would.

>what do you think?
Your friend needs a sound helping of dick to pound the crazy out of her.
>>
>>16710775
I would personally be thrilled with a guy who didn't want his dick sucked and had a fetish for eating me out. Some girls do it because they like it, but I know a lot who only do it because it makes their boyfriend happy. And it's honestly a big turn-on if what makes the boyfriend happy is getting you off.
>>
Guys: Would you date a girl with four boobs?
>>
>>16710864
Be more specific. Like, 2 normal boobs but with 4 definable nipples? Like actually 2 more additional breasts below or around the first 2? Like each boob tried to divide like mitosis but got caught in the middle like siamese twins?
>>
>>16710775
I hate getting eaten out. I like to give blowjobs, but it's hard since I have an extremely aggressive gag reflex.

>>16710687
I like it. Your friend seems like she got beat with the crazy stick.

>>16710560
If you don't care that she's in a relationship, make a move, feign ignorance to her relationship. Otherwise, do nothing.

>>16710474
Why ask anons instead of the person involved?
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 205x246
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>16710910
No, embrace the dark side
>>
I started bleeding out of my penis hole about a month ago. How do you stop the bleeding. I've tried tampons, but they don't stop much as my dick hole is gaping.
>>
What do people do when they come over to your house/vice versa? I haven't had anyone over at my house in probably around 2 years and I don't know what to do anymore. I use to have people over when I was younger, early highschool and shit but all we did was play video games.

Now days everyone is sort of grown up and out of that phase while I'm still passionate about playing video games. Also it isn't exactly convient for multiplayer now considering I've just got a desktop PC and a 360 with faulty controllers.

I've been to other peoples houses, but it's mainly only during parties where everyone else but me is getting shitfaced and thats pretty much it.
>>
>>16710687
A group of tables like that once mugged and raped me and called me a nigger.
>>
Niggr Niggr bitch Nigga Nigaa. Nigga fried chicken watermelon Niggr. White women tittys ass
>>
>>16710898
>Why ask anons instead of the person involved?
because nothings that easy
>>16710780
Sexy time isnt only sex. We spend a very long time pleasing each other.
Ill try to fap to her though. Maybe it will break some mental block I have to cum or train me to cum to her.
>>
Girls: I still have no idea what parts of the vagina cause pleasure for a woman beyond the clitoris. All I know is
>give the clitoris some love
>don't ram the cervix
Is there any part of the vagina I need to be aware of? I've looked this shit up, and all I've found are parts of the vagina which may or may not actually stimulate the woman.

Basically, what I'm asking is: is there any part of the vagina similar to the clit where, when stimulated, can lead to an orgasm? Or is it all similar to fondling a guy's balls? Where it just feels good, but is a separate sensation that never leads to orgasm on its own?

I feel like a massive retard for asking
>>
da pee hole m8
>>
>>16710966
You realize the vaginal canal is like the shaft of the penis and the clit is the head. Like a biological equivalent. Since they are literally the same body parts just took different paths.
The top of the vagina is the sensitive part. So you want to rub the upper wall when shes on her back.
Not gonna lie. I dont know how women do it. Like my head is way too sensitive and Id probably be overstimulated before orgasm. Since the clit is more sensitive I just dont see it.
Furthermore I know that if I got use to orgasming from that sensation Id never orgasm from the shaft being stimulated.
>>
>>16709546
How would that even come up?

It sounds more like you have a lack of world experience if you think bitching about people you don't know is positive in any way.
>>
kissless virgin here

what should i do when i finally have that first kiss?
>>
>>16709990
Anything more than a movie night and dinner seems overkill to me.

>>16710864
You speak to my inner 15 year old idea of a fetish.
>>
>>16711023
>You realize the vaginal canal is like the shaft of the penis and the clit is the head
That's how I've generally understood it.
>>
>>16710775

Eating vag is the quickest path for a straight man to get a minor STI since no one uses any kind of protection when they do it. I'd be careful.
>>
>>16711095

You know, I asked about this before, how a woman would react if I asked her to use a dental dam or something when I eat them out. Consensus was 100% "nah thats autistic, just get at em bro".
>>
Guy here, need help getting over my ex-gf. wat do?
>>
>>16711162
get a gf
>>
>>16711164
Not an option.
>>
haphephobia/fear of touching? Even if he comes and sits near me sometimes? or am I thinking entirely too hard over this?

The third time now we were supposed to shake hands because of this tradition thing, and he ignored my hand and instead just smiled at me.Everyone else was fine with shaking my hand so i don't think it's because i'm dirty. he's otherwise very friendly with me and initiated conversations.
>>
>>16710864
Cows are for eating, not dating.
Unless in the midwest, where both are acceptable
>>
>>16710560
Better ways to commit suicide desu senpai
>>
Is it possible for a person to get a BF/GF without dating?
>>
I keep getting friendzoned.

wat do
>>
So I have the this problem:
> getting into a FWB relationship with a classmate
> usually starts with dinner at her place, with plenty of booze
> dick doesn't reliably work, but tends to grow
> she gets intimidated, starts talking about previous UTI incidents
> dick shrivels at thoughts of bringing another girl to the emergency room
> she doesn't want oral, as she's afraid of infections

What can I do besides some PIV sex to get her off?
I have no idea about fingering, my previous relationships always enjoyed getting eaten out when there was some downtime.
>>
>>16710474

buy a Hitachi magic wand, tie her (gently) to the bed, & vibe her until shes an absolute mess

untie her, & go grab a beer or something until she recovers, or spoon her if she wants that

if she understands that you are genuinely fine with sexual experiences that dont end with you coming, chances are shell be far more accepting.

plus its just fun as hell, great way to spend an evening, but dont overdo it the first time. vibrators are intense if she isnt used to them

honestly i recommend this as part of any sexual relationship, but it could come in handy here specifically
>>
>>16712678
Do you mean you are asking girls out and getting rejected? Because that's normal. Keep it up.

Do you mean your female friends aren't falling over themselves to date you? That's also normal, you have to ask them out if you want to date them.
>>
>>16713539
Bumptest
>>
I'm long distance with my current gf of 9ish months because I moved 2 months ago. Today she said she wants to do a "text break" because she likes talking on the phone more.

This sits with me poorly but I'm trying to figure out how I feel about it. It's making me start to feel this long distance shit is more trouble than its worth, but I just gave her money for a ticket here (visit) this february.

Any thoughts? No real question just trying to work through It and see what others are thinking.
>>
>>16713966
Make sure that you call each other often then.
A call doesn't need to be long, it can also be just to check up like during the lunch break.

If done right a call will save you dozens of text messages while still feeling better.
Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 456225



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.