[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /adv/, I need help. I just started dating this girl, and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 1451882384259.png (281KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1451882384259.png
281KB, 421x421px
OK /adv/, I need help. I just started dating this girl, and it turns out that she's had sex with not one, not two, but FIVE men before me. I don't think either of us could truly love each other under these circumstances, and I was considering dumping her. Unfortunately, she knows my mother and I don't want her telling my mom that's why I got rid of her. How would I go about doing this?
>>
Unfortunately that's pretty normal nowadays and it's only going to get worse as you age.
>>
>>16705883
Five? That's like nothing.
Good luck finding a woman with a number less than that, they're few and far between now adays
>>
>>16705898

this. you are pretty dumb, but dump her anyways. if you are insistent that mummy musn't know why you broke up with literally the only slut who'd give you a second glance, then lie.

'im sorry bb but we cant be together, its just not working out' is pretty much the most common break up line ever.

when ur mummy asks just say 'WHEN I MARRY A WOMAN I WANT HER TO BE AS PRETTY AND PERFECT AS YOU MUMMY' and then suck her tits.
>>
just date a 12 year old. every girl older than 16 has already fucked a few guys
>>
>>16705883
Wow, such a slut, you should run away as fast as you can...

Dude seriously why and how did you get this type of information? What about you? This isn't such BIG number to break up.

However if you wish to breakup, just breakup . You don't need even reason to. Just tell her she is too fat/slim/good/bad for you.
>>
>>16705907
>What about you?
I had sex with one person
>>16705900
Its just a preference. I would prefer 1 or 2 at most.
>>
>>16705928
It's ok to have that preference-
What I'm saying is that you are seriously limiting your dating pool, and you may never come across someone who you mesh with really well AND hasn't slept with more than 2 guys.

If you are ok with this, continue on. However, it is not difficult to change your outlook- and such a thing would drastically improve your chances of finding someone.

How many people have you slept with? Maybe if you slept with more people, you'd realize it wasn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>16705928
OP I'll take the problem off your hands because you are evidently too much of a faggot to realise how shallow you are. 5 partners is nothing and it's better than having to teach a girl how to suck and fuck. Either tell her you don't like fucking her cause she's had 5 cocks and break up or tell her you want a fresher girl and break up, there's no coming back from it now faggot
>>
Honestly she doesn't deserve to date such an autist. Break up with her so she can find someone better.
>>
>>16705985

/thread
>>
>>16705907
That's a pretty big number. If five people got that close to her and then decided she wasn't the one they wanted to marry, that's a giant red flag because it means something is wrong with her.

If she's a slut fucking guys who mean nothing to her, something is also wrong with her.
>>
>>16705941
I accepted it already
>>16705954
>being this much of a mad cuck
smdh
>>16705985
How is this autistic? Its a preferences
>>
>>16705985
>having a preference that differs to mine makes you autistic

top kek m8
>>
>>16705883
>I need help. I just started dating this girl
noted that you have just started dating
>and it turns out that she's had sex with not one, not two, but FIVE men before me. I don't think either of us could truly love each other under these circumstances, and I was considering dumping her.
Then dump her
>Unfortunately, she knows my mother and I don't want her telling my mom that's why I got rid of her. How would I go about doing this?
Don't tell her that's why you dumped her? say something like "I just don't think we click" or something.

The only reason that she can think that's why you broke up with her is because you sperged out when you told her.
>>
>>16706013
>how is this being autistic
Because you're not being realistic. It's 2016. People sleep with multiple people. You want someone who's never been with someone? Go find an Amish girl because she'll think she's going to hell if she even looks at another man. However, if you insist that this is enough for you to break up with her, you don't have to tell her it's because of that. That's even more autistic.
>>
>>16706105
>It's current year

You're joking right?
>>
>>16706150
I'm not sure what you're pointing out. It is 2016. This isn't fucking 1910.
>>
I don't quite understand, how is her being experienced a bad thing?
>>
>>16706222

"Current Year" is a /pol/ meme that started from John Oliver saying it on his show to justify anything. OP is a /pol/tard and likely has warped views about women, dating and minorities.
>>
Let me get those digits
>>
There is nothing wrong with wanting a partner who is similarly promiscuous to yourself, it can say a lot about someone's personality. I'm not hating on others or anything, but that's just how I am (26, been with three), and I would like someone similar. The girl I'm seeing now (also 26) has only ever been with one guy.

Keep in mind op that 5 might sound like a lot, but if she's 22 or something that's something like 1 per year on average so it's really not that frequent.

Also there are far more important personality traits than promiscuity. I'd focus on whether or not I enjoy their company, more than their past.

Three years ago I hated who I was, I'm very different now. People change. Maybe this girl has too, and you should just pay attention to how much you enjoy her company.

Remember, it's YOUR dick she wants right now.
>>
>>16706248
Nice projecting there. In fact I despise /pol/ I just know the meme
>>
>>16706236
Eat shit.
>>
>>16706236
It's a troll thread.
Good lord, I hope it's a troll thread. I don't want to believe these people are actually being serious because that'd be way too fucking depressing.
>>
>>16706013
>gets pissy about his girlfriend having a past
>probably jealous that he's only fucked one girl
>calls someone else a cuck

jesus christ just kill yourself already.
>>
>>16706740
Its a preference man. How is this bad?>>16706810
I'm not jealous at all man. Hell I'm not even mad friend you're the one telling others to kill themselves
>>
>>16705883
>OK /adv/, I need help. I just started dating this girl, and it turns out that she's had sex with not one, not two, but FIVE men before me.

Sometimes I wonder if these posters live in first world societies. Nonetheless, it's funny to see their reactions.
>>
>>16707682
It's a preference that comes from your deep insecurity issues.
>>
>>16707758

Or maybe he's just sexually reserved and would like someone like that...
>>
>>16706030
not being able to think up an excuse to break up with a girl does
>>
>>16706150
he was merely observing a fact not using "its current year" as an argument

stop being such a fucking sperg you embarrass all of us
>>
In a similar place OP

Found out my GF fooled around a little in highschool.

Really bothered me, as I had a shitty highschool experience with a non-existent sex life: I was basically a child.

It really hurt because we pretty much had the perfect relationship thus far and this presented itself as an irreversible blotch.

It sucked. Wondering how each guy would've touched her, how long they might've kissed, how he'd have fucked her.

I'm gradually getting over it and accepting this is more my insecurities than her being promiscuous or something (was hardly enough for that descriptor anyway, besides, I wasn't a virgin either). Knowing that I'm her first love and orgasm has helped a lot. We are quite devoted to each other and she's crazy out of my league to begin with.

Although, if you feel this is going to make you bitter towards her, dump her. Neither of you deserve that. Was already in love with GF when I found out, so for me the only option was to work through it.
>>
>>16707893

>first orgasm

ahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>16707893

buddy her first orgasm was when she was 13 in the locker room somwhere
>>
used to date one girl who was sexually healthy while as i had only sex with one girl previously

she fucked like a goddamn champ
even had fun teaching me a few things
besides that, she was a pretty good gf too

if you can get over your stupid macho insecurities it's worth the trouble
>>
>>16707900
bruh this is the united states, her first orgasm was one the preschool playground, by 13 she was charging boys money

pro tip: she's still in love with little chad from the playground, but its all in vain, he's on girl 12,000 by now
>>
My girlfriend has had sex with two guys before me, she's 22. She almost had sex with another guy, but he couldn't get hard.

I feel like even that is too much, but what can you do.

Honestly, I feel like most men will agree with me on this: if you're dating a girl who's had sex with other men in the past, virgins become way more attractive. I would have no problem leaving my girlfriend if I found a virgin that I got along with well. It's just natural instinct. A girl who's had sex with other men in the past gives you the ingrained feeling that if you have a kid, you won't be 100% sure it's yours, ever.

Virgins are just naturally more attractive to males, they always have been.

Sorry ladies. There's no such thing as "no string attached" casual sex. The strings are just hidden. If you've had casual sex in the past, your boyfriend is waiting for a nice virgin to come along to replace you with.
>>
>>16707945
Also, having casual sex in the past will make all your boyfriends view you as an ex-whore who has the ability to detach emotion from sex. They will tell themselves "that's in the past, she's different now."

but in the back of their minds will always be that voice "I hope I meet a virgin."
>>
>>16706236
Multiple reasons.

1: Having sex creates a permanent bond, no matter how hard you try to deny it. The more men a woman has let inside her, the more emotional baggage she carries.

2. Whenever something goes wrong sexually in the relationship, the man will think of how her past partners were inside her so easily while he has to work for it. It creates disdain.

3. It makes the woman look like she cares more about dicks than her own self-worth.

4. Would you rather have a bowl of cereal, or a bowl of cereal that had ten dicks in it? Sure, those dicks aren't in it anymore, but you're still putting your mouth where dicks have made contact.

5. Men respect women more based on how few men she's spread her legs for.
>>
>>16707950
>>16707945
lol were you raised in a christian community or something
>>
>>16707969
No
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>>16707945
>"i told him I had sex with two guys before him and he bought it"

"if only he knew how good jamal and his 8 friends were that one night! LOL"
>>
>>16707977
I've known her since first grade, and our High School class only had about ninety kids in it.

Of course I'll never know for sure, but it's pretty believable. She's already told me too much about her past, I lost respect for her after she told me she had casual sex once and almost twice.
>>
>>16707945
>>16707950
>>16707967

can you also explain why women should hold out for special, respectful, euphoric guys like you?
>>
Sounds like your mom finding out about this stuff is the issue here, not whether to break up with the girl. You've already made up your mind, that's the answer. Who cares what your mom thinks? It's your life, your decision. You feel like you gotta break up with the girl, you do it. That's the point. Relationships are feelings, they begin and end with feelings, and you obviously understand that. She ought to respect your feelings as well.
>>
>>16707979
i'm just joking anon I know your pain, girls can be disgusting creatures
>>
>>16707980
Because worthwhile men don't have time to waste marrying loose women, you'll get stuck with wimps or guys who will cheat on you with whores and be constantly on the lookout for a virgin to wife.

If you have had sex with more than 1-2 guys and are currently in a relationship, you're just a placeholder.
>>
>>16705883
Boyfriend had at least 6 sexual partners that I know of. Lost his virginity at 15. He doesn't do one night stands. He took my virginity and heck, my first kiss too. Does it matter? He's faithful and it doesn't change who he is.
>>
>>16707989
>marrying
my condolences anon
>>
>>16708000
I'm not getting married anytime soon, unless I meet a virgin.

My gf wants to get married, she's actually really cool about it, says she wouldn't want a diamond ring because they're over-rated and expensive. Says she would prefer quartz or something.

Still, I'm not marrying a girl who's had casual sex, no fucking way.

I think marriage is at an all time low because there's not many virgins anymore. Nobody wants to put a ring on damaged goods.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.