[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: received_1138484639503447.jpg (40KB, 691x617px) Image search: [Google]
received_1138484639503447.jpg
40KB, 691x617px
Does anyone know how I can make like $200 pretty quickly. I can't work because I have a peanut allergy and I'm 33 weeks pregnant. If I am exposed to peanuts it will kill my daughter, if I survive. It's really not worth the risk. I don't really wanna be a skank so if I can't make money while keeping the clothes on I won't do it. I just need a little financial assistance because a bunch of shit happened this month and we are a little short on our finances.

Pic not related
>>
Bump. Please we really need some advice
>>
>>16705224
Are you around Raleigh NC?
>>
>>16705224
Seriously?
>>
No I'm not near there. Yes I'm pretty serious. I didn't know who else to ask so I figured someone here would know.
>>
>>16705224
>I can't work because I have a peanut allergy
I'm sure there are plenty of jobs that don't expose you to peanuts... no?
>>
GoFundMe?
>>
cam whoring is pretty safe, sell used panties

check craigslist for shit jobs, surely there's some out there that aren't food prep; driving, or whatever

I think there's opportunities out there to do online reviews or other internet writing. They pay like shit (few cents per word) but you'd eventually make $200

can always go to reddit and find that board where people give you money for your sad-sack case, forget what it's called (don't know if it really works that well)

or, I don't know - microloans? ask a family member?
>>
>>16705294
Not really. I've tried working in everything outside of working with the public..
>>
>>16705300
I never used Reddit I could probably figure it how to use that. I really can't work. I'm very afraid to expose myself to peanuts. I've went into anaphylactic shock by touching a door handle. We've asked family members and they are all broke as well... Idk I just thought that maybe someone here knew of jobs.
>>
>>16705316
>buy 2 oz of weed
>sell it by the gram
>make 170 dollars
>>
>>16705382
I wouldn't even know how to sell pot.
>>
>>16705224

Pic of tits or I wont send money.
>>
>>16705391
>call friends
>sell them pot
>ask if their friends need pot
>go to a college campus or bar and ask people
>>
First OP, don't have kids if you can't fucking pay for it. Abort that shit.
Secondly, single mothers fuck shit up for the kids. Men who grew up with a single mother are overrated in crime.
Thirdly, if you are a massive egoist cunt who wants to bring a child who doesn't have a fathers figure and lives in poor conditions, then just sell old shit and suck dick for money.
>>
>>16705322

Wear gloves. Wear a face mask. Don't touch your face or skin.

There are many people in the world who have allergies who regularly "brave" every day life because there really isn't any choice.

You're going to beg for money every single time "shit happened this month and we are a little short on our finances". It sounds like you don't have any real savings, so whenever "really huge shit happened and we lost a source of income" occurs, you are going to be fucked.
>>
>>16705407
This bias
>>
>>16705407
Well I'm not a single mother. My boyfriend just got a job as a software engineer but we have to wait like a month for his first check because they stagger the pay checks. He will be getting paid bi-weekly. 1) can't abort I'm 33 weeks. 2) only time I've ever asked for money in my fucking life. Sorry that shit in my house broke and it was a fire hazard and we can't come up with rent because we HAD to fix it. We are renting from family and not a real landlord. She gave us the house to live in and to only pay utilities and $100 in rent. We were two college kids who accidentally got pregnant on birth control. I don't believe in an abortion for myself because I couldn't handle that.... We will be able to support ourselves with his salary when he starts getting paid but his aunt is very strict when it comes to paying on time. She has told us she will evict us if we don't pay on the first. My bad for needing help once in my life
>>
Maybe people that have extremely severe, life threatening allergies shouldn't procreate in the first place.
>>
>>16705485
Have your boyfriend donate plasma a few times, those places usually pay around $40-50 per donation, depending on the area
>>
>>16705485
Fuck off with this bullshit! You've fucked your life up and now your kids life. The aunt is willing to kick a heavily pregnant girl on the streets? Go suck some dicks you spastic whore, life isn't pretty or easy.
>>
>>16705434
Well we don't need it for long term. I'm still in school and my boyfriend just graduated a few weeks ago. He got a job as a software engineer and he will be getting salary. The thing is that they stagger his paychecks and we didn't know that they would do that so it would be almost a month before he got paid. He started last week and won't be getting paid till the 10th of February. His salary is 60k a year but we are broke into that starts coming in. I won't be working because we will be able to afford it we just weren't expecting something to break in the house and it needing to be repaired. We are frugal and have been very good about money up until this point. It's really annoying that this had to happen like right before we can support ourselves but I swear it's like God wanted to watch us squirm because we were so close to fucking happiness
>>
>>16705510
The aunt sounds like a huge cunt if she can't be understanding of rent being a little late. Christ. Can't you just explain the situation to her? Especially since he just got a new job?
>>
>>16705508
I feel like you should see a psychiatrist with all the irrational anger you seem to have. What happened to you?

I feel like this has come to me defending my right to procreate and it really shouldn't be. We can all come across hard times and we didn't mean to get pregnant. Using two forms of BC should have been effective but it wasn't. It's way too late to fix that. I will NOT be a whore because my morals are way too high for that shit. I guess it will be that we need to start looking for an apartment to rent because I thought maybe there would be online jobs.
>>
>>16705532
We did. She's pretty well known in the family for being a hard ass and a cunt but a house with very little to pay for was really good so he could finish his degree. We might have to look for a place to rent because it's not looking like we will be able to come up with it
>>
>>16705546
I feel like you should have had an abortion when you still had the chance, now you're fucked for 18 years. Enjoy the streets cause that's where you'll be from now on.
>>
>>16705558
You have some real deep seeded problems that you should seek precessional help for
>>
>>16705224

we know youre a Nigerian.
4/10 shit sob story.
>>
>>16705560
Probably but I'm ok with that as it makes me me. Don't come on 4chan expecting sympathy and help because most of us don't give a fuck about people like you. Anyway if I wanted therapy at least I know I can pay for it.
>>
>>16705546
>online jobs

Watch out there's peanuts on the Internet too.
Lazy cunt using that as an excuse, many people go days without even seeing nuts
>>
>>16705589

I can afford it in less than a month. I can and will be able to care for my child I graduate in may and my boyfriend recently graduated. He literally just got a job for 60k starting out. He can make double that in two years. Fuck off kid. I'm less than a semester away from my psychology degree. I am so sorry that two college kids are broke after college and you who held the need to be a piece of literal human trash to someone on the internet because they can't see who you really are. You have insecurities and problems that are far beyond normal. Get help
>>
>>16705597
You clearly don't have a life threatening allergy. Otherwise you would understand and know that if I go into anaphylactic I lose my child. I'm emotionally invested into this and for those saying that it's not that big of a deal need to grow up and understand losing a child is a big deal.
>>
>>16705565
If I was a Nigerian man life would be a little easier
>>
>>16705604
I'm a chef du patisserie at a high end London hotel (think the Ritz) and I earn after tax £62k pa that's roughly $88k so think again before you spout some nonsense about money. You are doing psychology? Wow that's such a sought after trade in today's current climate.
>>
>>16705485
Please explain the something broke in our house and "we" had to fix it. You are a renter......your landlord is legally obligated to pay for repairs especially ones that concern safety. Unless you guys have some kind of net lease and get massive reduced rent. As for 200 quick bucks, you can sell some stuff online, Maybe you have some baby crap you have bought that can be returned. You can always purchase it again once the kid is born.
>>
>>16705653
Just reread that, you guys have the deal of the fucking century on rent. I doubt you'll be able to find anything even remotely close to that good of a deal. You better hustle yall got 10 days to make 200 bucks. Maybe you can find some odd job delivering hand bills or something. Look on craigslist for Gigs, often you can find pick up work like cleaning or a small painting job.
>>
>>16705604
Better get married and take out a life insurance policy because good luck finding any decent job over $12/hr with your psychology degree.
>>
>>16705693

I make $40/hour with an English BA, it's not impossible for her to make that too.
>>
>>16705713
Doing what?
>>
>>16705713
After finding out she can't touch anything other coworkers have touched incase they have touched peanuts, sure she'll have great success in getting a $40ph job
>>
>>16705653
We haven't purchased anything because we were waiting on his first check. Just some hand me downs from family
>>
File: 1425195036317.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1425195036317.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>16705604

>begs on /adv/ for cash
>hasnt shown tits
>has the balls to call others human trash

the irony is not lost on me
>>
>>16705679
Maybe I've been searching Craigslist for over an hour looking for anything.
>>16705721 shouldn't be hard considering I already have a job waiting for me when I graduate. His mother is a psychologist and she offered me a position. To study under her for a few years and to then take over the practice when she retires in 6 years.
>>
>>16705604

Whatever the fuck youre posting with, sell it since youre so sure your "man" is gonna be bringing in the cash.
>>
I could probably sell the baby stuff his family had given us. We were given about a years worth of baby clothes and a hand me down baby changing station. Not sure how much it would all be worth but it would be something
>>
>>16705731
I'm calling bullshit on that. If she owns her own business why isn't she helping her grandson/daughter out by keeping their parents off the streets? As I said before, fuck off outta here with this shit. You have 10 days and I hope in 9 days I see you post here again asking for somewhere to stay
>>
>>16705485
Bitch you have a boyfriend, tell him to man up and find a way to support his fucking family.
>>
>>16705741

make it happen homegirl. Any decent parent knows when to sell extra shit.
I never begged when I needed money. I sold drugs like any self-respecting parent living in their car with no money.

You sound like youre gonna be a shit mom.
>>
>>16705745
Because she has some points about not expecting a handout and she won't do them. Not even once. She's giving me a job because I've worked for it. 6 years of college is working for it
>>
>>16705731
You need at least a PsyD to even do anything useful in the field. Is that what you're studying? You can't do shit with just a bachelor's. Are you also going to make sure none of your clients ever eat peanuts before seeing you? Kek
>>
>>16705224

sell stuff or apply for a credit card / loan. slowly pay off the 200 bucks one penny at a time.

you're asking a lot. if we could all make 200 dollars without taking our clothes off we'd do it.
>>
>>16705589
>Anyway if I wanted therapy at least I know I can pay for it.

Kek.

OP this anon just raped in the ass over the interner. Better kill yourself and you will be doing your child a favor as well
>>
>>16705757
It's not a handout if you're pregnant with a business woman's grandchild. The grandmother should be doing everything in her power to stop them from being kicked out and becoming homeless. This whole thread has so many inconsistencies it's like watching CSI:Miami.
>>
File: 1426617474222.jpg (50KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
1426617474222.jpg
50KB, 504x566px
>>16705485

>no one has money
>$100 for rent

I know you trollin but go on.
>>
>>16705757
This is dumb as fuck. She won't help you from being out on the streets? Sounds like a fantastic psychologist that's filled to the brim with empathy and understanding.
>>
>>16705510
Try gofundme.com
>>
File: 1452357481626.jpg (452KB, 963x2186px) Image search: [Google]
1452357481626.jpg
452KB, 963x2186px
Chaturbate. Look it up. All you need is to look good.
>>
>>16705224
Apply for welfare.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.