[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on a couple of dates this week with three different women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452901642484.jpg (67KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452901642484.jpg
67KB, 749x512px
>go on a couple of dates this week with three different women
>one asked how big my cock was
>one asked what my fetishes were
>two asked if I masturbated to them yet
>all three asked how much money I made

Whatever happened to tact? Is this what passes for modern flirting? None of them seemed trashy, either, and only one I met on an online dating site. All three are STEM educated (two chemistry, one actuarial science) and 25-26 years old.

I'm attracted to modesty. Give me a girl who looks good in a dress and I can have a smooth conversation with and things will be dandy. I'm a little prudish myself so it catches me off guard to meet women who are sexually aggressive like this. It's a major turn off.
>>
>>16689966
Come to my team. I won't ask if your dick is big enough I swear lol
Anyway,don't date.
>>
>>16689966
>dating working women
Won't find modesty there.
>>
>>16689966
how the does one go out with three different women in one week and I can't find one female in my 22 years of living how
>>
>>16689993
I'm here anon. Wanna talk?
>>
I wouldn't be turned off by the sexual shit but asking how much money you make is a pretty big red flag. I would never ask anyone I went on a date with how much they made. Probably where they work and then you know you could make an assumption but not like "Wow, you work at the Gap? Does that pay enough that I can sit on my ass all day while you finance my life?"

And on an unrelated note, why the fuck do people get so triggered by pineapple on a pizza?
>>
>>16689966
run for the hills op they sound like gold diggers and women who have seen more cocks then farmers.
>>
Stem girls tend to over plan their lives, one aspect of that is they create these mental check lists, that are often time impossible to pass. You know shit like over 6 foot, under 180 lbs, making six figures before age 30.....that sort of shit.
>>
>>16689966
Working women may want to know how much you make because it's important to them that you make more than them, regardless of actual amount. Something about breadwinning and manliness, Idk at least 2/3 of yours are gold diggers, get out now.
>>
>>16689966
I can't really explain it, but I've seen a few articles on the web on "good dating" that suggest asking the sorts of questions that are usually considered taboo make for a better date.
>>
>>16689966
how fucking old are you and where the fuck are you finding these girls?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.