[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and I dated for two years, broke up for a week, been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: evs.jpg (86KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
evs.jpg
86KB, 400x300px
Girlfriend and I dated for two years, broke up for a week, been back together for a month.

She hooked up with a rando during the breakup and lied about it until I bluffed about him telling me about it. Technically "not my business" but, fuck, that fast? That unapologetic?

Should I be fucking pissed or am I being a babby
>>
The fuck do you think a breakup is. I think you should dump her if it bothers you but I don't think she wronged you.
>>
>>16689888
She lied. it probably bothers you, judging by the fact that you posted about it, so you don't appreciate that behavior. Later on, she may do similar things.
Some guys don't care, and that's fine, too.
But for you and the way you feel, you're justified. The wisest thing would be to avoid further damaging issues and cut her out, and go on to find someone who won't do that shit.
>>
>>16689888
WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!
Dammit Rachel.
>>
>>16689888
Isn't it quite fast after a break?
You had the answer already. Trust me she do it once she can do it again. Because you in her mind is not that deep that's why she can move on that fast.
>>
I would be livid and extremely upset personally. That isn't cool at all of her and pretty shitty. Technically not cheating, but technically still pretty shitty.

I would move on, personally. That is very not okay and it doesn't seem okay to you either, so stick to your morals and do what you feel is best.
>>
>>16689931
>Isn't it quite fast after a break?
That's not a thing. If it's over that means she's allowed to fuck whoever without needing his permission.
>>
>>16689939
That's not about she fuck or not fucked by another dude. The point here is she move on so fast and now she wants to comeback. He is her comfort zone no more. Bet she'll break up again after months when she found out another dude.
>>
>>16689939
Doesn't mean it isnt really fucked up and doesnt display a complete disregard for her feelings towards him and their two year relationship. I've gotten out of a few long term relationships and every time I never felt any desire for anything with any girl for a long time afterward. Most people are like that. It's unhealthy behavior and overall just shitty as hell. Says a lot about her feelings.
>>
Don't ignore anger or other negative feelings. They are warnings that you are being trespassed, some how, some way.
Follow your feelings. Move on. Regain your dignity. I can't stress this enough: Even though you were apart at the time, it was a shitty thing to do. Protect yourself, man.
>>
I've posted this a million times, but girls break up different then guys.

Girls deal with shit little by little, as it's happening.

With guys it's more like it happens when it happens.

That means when it comes to breakups, by the time the girls break up, there's this case where the girls been over the relationship for weeks before it actually ever happened, so they second it happens, it's like whatever I'm over it becuase I've been dealing with it for weeks.

Vs.

The guy breaks up, then they have to deal with it all once, all at that exact moment.

You were broken up. She's got absolutely fucking nothing to apologize for, except for lieing to you (but even... the fact that your THIS butt hurt about it suggests maybe she had a good reason)
>>
>>16689888
Holy shit you're a huge faggot. I'd cheat on you in a fucking heartbeat too
>>
>>16690021
>>>/trash/ for u hor
>>
>>16690026
Problem, anon? Why don't you try not being a huge bitch?
>>
How old are you guys? Maturity could play a big part in this.
>>
>>16690028
I will when you try being a decent person slut
>>
>>16690040
Both 22
>>
Drop her m8
Took her a few days to jump on someone else's cock? Drop that shit like it's hot brah, you'll save yourself a lot of misery in the long run
>>
>>16690404

This. She doesn't care about you at all OP, you broke up for a week and she was on another guy's dick.

Also, exes are exes for a reason, no matter how short the breakup is.
>>
>>16689888
Friend of mine broke up with his gf for a really short period. She "accidentally" fucked another guy (she broke up with him) and after that escapade wanted to get back together. He accepted. I was like..whatever you want dude. He's a cool cuck :/ Like why did he? Reason she broke up was...to fuck him...like...wtf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.