[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I are both 20. She's only had one relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 14.jpg (242KB, 954x936px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
242KB, 954x936px
My gf and I are both 20. She's only had one relationship before when she was 17 and it ended because she cheated on her ex. Is it likely she'll do it again? Had she done it at an older age I wouldn't waste my time with her, but given that she was in high school I'm not sure what to think. We've been together about 6 months and I don't believe she has cheated or will do so soon, I'm just worried it's a long-term possibility.
>>
17 Is definitely old enough to establish those kinds of patterns. It's not about whether she's likely to do it but whether she can. She crossed the threshold at 17 which means she definitely has the capacity to do it and will cheat if given the chance. No mercy OP, get out of there. Or enjoy it while it lasts and don't get caught off guard when she cheats. But it will always be lingering over you're head. If she's out late or vague about something she's doing you'll always wonder if she's cheating. You won't be able to fully trust her.
>>
>>16689054

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>
>>16689054

its only ever your second relationship, so why worry about it? some people cheat once and never do again. some people never cheated but one day do. most people cheat here or there because of the context of the situation.

while redflags are definitely a good idea to keep in mind, i think its more healthy for you to realize that no relationship can have a as much trust as your romantic brain wants there to be.

of all the human relationships, romance is the most fragile. if it doesnt crash in burn in a fiery passionate blaze, then it slowly fizzles out til one day you come home and find all your gfs stuff has been packed up.

this isn't me being edgy or pessimistic, this is just the general nature of romance. is fleeting. traditional marriages end up being more like siblings who fuck then actual romances. it was man picking out a partner to take care of their house and kids for them. it was a woman looking for someone to provide a comfortable existence for them. and like with your own parents or siblings, there was nothing you could do about it once you made that choice, you just waited it out and made the best of it.

now everyones under the impression that they have to be truly madly deeply in love with their partner and have all this trust and BS. why trust anyone? not that much. you can still date someone and enjoy the moment and be truly passionate wihtout thinking 'yay i finally met someone who is never going to cheat on me and this will definitely last forever'. especially not at the age of 20.

my advice, date her, do what you do in a relationship, and when the end comes the end comes.
>>
>She's only had one relationship before when she was 17 and it ended because she cheated on her ex
>implying she cheated on her first bf with her ex
>implying that's possible
>>
>>16689126
She cheated on her ex as in her ex being her first bf and she cheated on him
>>
>>16689126
Her first boyfriend is her ex that she cheated on. This isn't difficult, anon, I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>16689054
I think it depends on the specifics of the situation.

I "cheated" on my first BF. I had tried to break up with him a bunch of times before I cheated, and he wouldn't really accept that and would cry and stalk me until I agreed to take him back. It ended with me like hating his guts for being so obsessive, but not being strong enough to cut off all contact and insist that we were broken up. I ended up falling in love with another guy while my boyfriend and I were still in a relationship, and I kissed him.
The guilt gave me the extra push I needed to end the relationship with my boyfriend permanently, but I still felt bad about it for years and cut off the other guy out of guilt as well.

I was in high school at the time, and have since had several relationships. I've never had the desire to cheat on any of my partners, and now I know I have the strength to end the relationship before that happens.
>>
>>16689142
What does "cheated" mean
>>
>>16689054
Yes.
Never EVER date a cheater.

If you want to go on, fine, but don't say you didn't see it coming.
>>
>>16689142
You didn't "cheated", you cheated.
You are a slut, and once a slut always a slut
Don't even try to excuse your whorish ass here.
>>
>>16689054
>had one relationship before
red flag
>she cheated on her ex
massive red flag

Run OP.
>>
>>16689054
If you are worried follow your instincts, 17 is very young and 20 is VERY young, I would say most likely yes, if you are asking this question you already know the answer OP gl
>>
>>16689054
Cheaters be cheater anon.

If this is just a fling for you, I guess it is fine? It won't end well though if you are hoping for something meaningful.
>>
>>16689054

Don't ask about this shit on 4chan OP.

There is absolutely no way you will get an unbiased opinion.

Too many red-pills and zero experience forever atone's that cry about how all women are inherently sluts, and that anyone who sympathies must be a "cuck"
>>
>>16689516
Are you a woman?

>how all women are inherently sluts
Hardly true, but OP's girlfriend is one without doubt.
>>
Do you know the particulars of the situation? That's very important in figuring out how likely she is to do it again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.